Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED (77885 Views)

Discussion / Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 / The Deception Of The Roman Catholic Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Goshen360(m): 3:18am On Oct 11, 2013
Second, many translations follow these word meanings and Hebrew syntax and here are the followings:

Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
10 The Lord All-Powerful says, “Try this test. Bring one-tenth of your things to me. Put them in the treasury. Bring food to my house. Test me! If you do these things, I will surely bless you. Good things will come to you like rain falling from the sky. You will have more than enough of everything.

Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
10 Bring in all the tithe unto the treasure-house, And there is food in My house; When ye have tried Me, now, with this, Said Jehovah of Hosts, Do not I open to you the windows of heaven? Yea, I have emptied on you a blessing till there is no space.

Wycliffe Bible (WYC)
10 Bring ye each tithe into my barn, that meat be in mine house, and prove ye me on this thing, saith the Lord, if I shall not open to you the gutters of heaven, and shall shed out to you blessing, till to abundance. (Bring ye each tithe into my barn, so that there be food in my House, and prove ye me on this thing, saith the Lord; see if I shall not open the windows of heaven for you, and pour out blessings upon you, yea, in abundance.)

The Voice (VOICE)
10 To rectify this situation, you must bring the entire tithe into the storage house in the temple so that there may be food for Me and for the Levites in My house. Feel free to test Me now in this. See whether or not I, the Eternal, Commander of heavenly armies, will open the windows of heaven to you and pour a blessing down upon you until all needs are satisfied.

to be continue . . .
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Goshen360(m): 3:19am On Oct 11, 2013
Thirdly, if we are to "assume or agree" that the storehouse = the church, in a sense\way, it might make meaning when it is read "into" the text of Malachi 3:10 for the meaning of "storehouse" and that's how pastors use it, read into the text for church people. This is what I mean:

Bring ye all the tithes into the church, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

I will not argue further against such replacement IF I had not known better. But because the Spirit teaches the deep things of God, I will use the same word, "storehouse" and their meaning and replace with the word "church" as in where "storehouse" was used again even by Christ our Lord.

Luke 12:24
King James Version (KJV)
24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

"Storehouse" as used here is the Greek word tameion and it means:

a storage chamber, storeroom
a chamber esp. an inner chamber
a secret room

Just a slight difference from the Hebrew meaning but pointing or mean the same thing - a place of storage. Now, let's key in the "Church" for "storehouse" into the Luke 12:24 text and re-read it:

24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have CHURCH nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

If the storehouse = the church, the above ^ makes absolutely no meaning to the mind of the Bible student. However, if we take the meaning from the Greek and key it back into the text, it makes perfect understanding of the text and also perfect interpretation and perfect application.

The "storehouse" mentioned in Malachi is a place of storing God's tithe (crops, fruits etc) and it wasn't in Malachi it was first mentioned or commanded. Take a look at it here:

Nehemiah 10:38
King James Version (KJV)

38 And the priest the son of Aaron shall be with the Levites, when the Levites take tithes: and the Levites shall bring up the tithe of the tithes unto the HOUSE of our God, to the CHAMBERS, into the TREASURE HOUSE.

So, Church people who are ignorant DO NOT know nor understand that, when God was talking in Malachi 3:10, he was rebuking the PRIESTS, son of Aaron who are with the Levites, who are taking tithe from God's people BUT ARE NOT BRINGING UP THE TITHE OF THE TITHES UNTO THE HOUSE OF GOD WHICH IS THE STOREHOUSE OR TREASURE HOUSE (according to our meaning. Please, re-read the Nehemiah text again).

So, fast forward to Malachi chapter 1.

Malachi 1:1 talked to Israel as a whole. Malachi 2:1 addressed the PRIEST and who are the priest? Nehemiah 10:38 ^ above answered that question. Malachi 3:3 is still addressing these PRIESTS as a continuation to 2:1. It is the PRIEST are the ones who are CURSED with a curse NOT the YOU, NOT the Church or New Testament Christians\believers, NOT YOU, my friend reading me. "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse" is a rebuke to the Nehemiah 10:38 which says "Priest shall be with the Levites and the Levites shall bring up the tithe of the tithes unto the HOUSE of our God, to the CHAMBERS, into the TREASURE HOUSE"

What more shall I say brethren, "stand therefore in the liberty wherein Christ has made you free".

4 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 11, 2013
Such a show of shame,who asked you for her,his or them? You go skool at all? Even a kindergarten kid knows what a teacher requires of him when a straight forward question is asked.

I said apart from the genesis account provide a scripture where an insect is termed HE you failed woefully to do so.

Thank God your lies were exposed.KEEP UP WITH YOUR FOLLY. cheesy
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by noblefada: 5:26am On Oct 11, 2013
Well I'll just pop my head into this tithing issue, I've deliberately avoided it for a very long time because it's a waste of time n this not a forum for brethren to fighting against each other.
That being said, @Goshen I admire your consistent n passion to put forth the truth about tithe, the tenacity u've showed to ensure the word prevails. But as for this ur exposition, I dnt think u got it right on d devourer stuff, because the locusts n insects were figurative and whatever u might say is defeated by the Use of HE and not IT which of course is consistent with the provision of the law.
That being said, are xtians suppose to pay tithe according to the law? NO! a very big No at that.
See we don't need a grandeur exposition or an endless theological thesis to know xtians are not suppose to pay tithes. A simple study on Grace (of which tithing totally negates) n study of the new testament will reveal it. Let me say this, the early gentiles did not know anything called tithes, not from Jesus or the Apostles, even in the Acts 15 account, tithes were not one of the instructions to gentiles.

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by noblefada: 5:36am On Oct 11, 2013
For those proponents of tithing, I quite understand that it is difficult for u to imagine u've been taught wrongly by great men of God n that 98% of the Pentecostal movement can be wrong. But actually they're because no one can know more than the HS. The simple way the HS settle this issue for those who study n are open to receive, is that He did a very simple thing which to me is actually very funny, You will NEVER see in the bible the mention of tithes in relation to the gentiles or the new creation, never. That simply shows it was never intended for gentiles, because u've nothing to back up the claim. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 11, 2013
@ ALL, The kingdom of God is not about brighter English grammar,neither it is in talks, meat and drinks.

The Kingdom of God is about the way God does HIS THINGS.

If there where no laws to be obeyed,God would never have given Adam an instruction/law or command from the beginning.It simply goes against HIS NATURE and that was why the LAST ADAM(JESUS) was obedient by HIS death on the cross.

The LAWS/INSTRUCTIONS are even higher in the dispensation of GRACE since they flow from the HOLY Spirit resident in the hearts of believers.

Antinomians fail to see these things really,like i said earlier a christian blessed because he is reedemed can be oppressed by the devil. WHY?

Because he lacks knowledge in the WAYS OF THE SPIRIT.The HOLY SPIRIT DOES NOT GO CONTRARY TO THE WORD OF GOD FOR SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE BROKEN.

God's grace does not gives us license to be disobedient to His instructions,rather it empowers us to keep them because we LOVE HIM.

The new covenant made it more clearer that the Law/instructions/commands are NOT The 10 COMMANDMENTS neither are they the mosaic Laws. The Laws/instructions or commands defines our expected behaviour IN CHRIST and God's grace provides forgiveness when we don't live up to God's standard.

That is why when you give your life to Christ newly,you discover later that things tend to be DIFFICULT as you grow in the Faith.
God want you to know the WAY OF HIS SPIRIT which do not go contrary to HIS WORD.GOD'S WORD are HIS instructions.

I know of Christians who later backslided simply because they couldn't follow instructions and hold on to the end.Goshen teachings is one of those poisons that makes it look as if Christianity is everyday christmas as usual,no sacrifice,no sufferings because CHRIST has paid it all.You are in for a shocker folks.

Clearly those who think they can be part of God's people without obedience to His laws are deceived.

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Candour(m): 6:56am On Oct 11, 2013
noblefada: Well I'll just pop my head into this tithing issue, I've deliberately avoided it for a very long time because it's a waste of time n this not a forum for brethren to fighting against each other.
That being said, @Goshen I admire your consistent n passion to put forth the truth about tithe, the tenacity u've showed to ensure the word prevails. But as for this ur exposition, I dnt think u got it right on d devourer stuff, because the locusts n insects were figurative and whatever u might say is defeated by the Use of HE and not IT which of course is consistent with the provision of the law.
That being said, are xtians suppose to pay tithe according to the law? NO! a very big No at that.
See we don't need a grandeur exposition or an endless theological thesis to know xtians are not suppose to pay tithes. A simple study on Grace (of which tithing totally negates) n study of the new testament will reveal it. Let me say this, the early gentiles did not know anything called tithes, not from Jesus or the Apostles, even in the Acts 15 account, tithes were not one of the instructions to gentiles.

You're right to a very large extent brother.

If only Christian leaders will display a little honesty, this tithe issue does not need a lengthy argument at all because it's so clear. How can Tithe be for Christians, yet none of the apostles mentioned it in any of their epistles except the epistle to the HEBREWS? and even then it was to show how inferior the Aaronic priesthood was to the High priesthood of Christ.

Holy Communion was mentioned by Christ and further emphasized by Paul.

Prayer was mentioned by Christ and emphasized by the apostles

Baptism was mentioned by Christ and mentioned by the apostles

Giving to the poor, providing for evangelists needs was mentioned by Christ and also by the apostles

Christ mentioned it in his tirade against the pharisees because it was their law. Why did he forget to do so when he was teaching his disciples? then the apostles also left it out even when they decided on what commandments to give Paul for the Gentiles in Acts 15?

It wasn't mentioned because it's not of grace. Even the Catholic church that imported it into Christianity 550 years after the birth of the Jerusalem church has since abandoned it as a doctrine because they know it negates the gospel of Grace and they now emphasize freewill giving.

Pentecostal Pastors refuse to give it up because they know it's a cash cow and the ones in Nigeria capitalize on the dire economic situation to further impoverish people through fear by quoting Mal 3:8-12 even when they know it wasn't talking to Christians or even the generality of Israel for that matter.

@Goshen, weldone. Not sure i could have had the time or energy to do what you just did.

It is indeed well

8 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by noblefada: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2013
Bidam: @ ALL, The kingdom of God is not about brighter English grammar,neither it is in talks, meat and drinks.

The Kingdom of God is about the way God does HIS THINGS.

If there where no laws to be obeyed,God would never have given Adam an instruction/law or command from the beginning.It simply goes against HIS NATURE and that was why the LAST ADAM(JESUS) was obedient by HIS death on the cross.

The LAWS/INSTRUCTIONS are even higher in the dispensation of GRACE since they flow from the HOLY Spirit resident in the hearts of believers.

Antinomians fail to see these things really,like i said earlier a christian blessed because he is reedemed can be oppressed by the devil. WHY?

Because he lacks knowledge in the WAYS OF THE SPIRIT.The HOLY SPIRIT DOES NOT GO CONTRARY TO THE WORD OF GOD FOR SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE BROKEN.

God's grace does not gives us license to be disobedient to His instructions,rather it empowers us to keep them because we LOVE HIM.

The new covenant made it more clearer that the Law/instructions/commands are NOT The 10 COMMANDMENTS neither are they the mosaic Laws. The Laws/instructions or commands defines our expected behaviour IN CHRIST and God's grace provides forgiveness when we don't live up to God's standard.

That is why when you give your life to Christ newly,you discover later that things tend to be DIFFICULT as you grow in the Faith.
God want you to know the WAY OF HIS SPIRIT which do not go contrary to HIS WORD.GOD'S WORD are HIS instructions.

I know of Christians who later backslided simply because they couldn't follow instructions and hold on to the end.Goshen teachings is one of those poisons that makes it look as if Christianity is everyday christmas as usual,no sacrifice,no sufferings because CHRIST has paid it all.You are in for a shocker folks.

Clearly those who think they can be part of God's people without obedience to His laws are deceived.
Sorry pls what laws are u talking about, be specific.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by frevangel(m): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2013
swtchicgurl:

why don't you just do yourselves the little favour of looking through some other threads where all these have been discussed...hopefully, you will pick up some vital information. Importantly, open your hearts to wisdom. God bless.

I'm sure you don't know me in Nairaland. Please view my posts from my profile, I have post important points and EVERY SCRIPTURE from the Bible that talked about tithe.
You need to study the word of God for yourself that's what Goshen is getting you to see. Read Acts 17:11.
God be with you

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by frevangel(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2013
noblefada: Well I'll just pop my head into this tithing issue, I've deliberately avoided it for a very long time because it's a waste of time n this not a forum for brethren to fighting against each other.

If the tithe/tenth mentioned was not figurative, how has the devourer become figurative? Selective interpretation by tithe preachers I guess?
Your explanation about grace and the absence of the teaching of tithe in the NT is absolutely true but most tithe preachers won't agree, hence Goshen is trying to expose the wrong use and interpretation of certain scriptures they use to back their claim.
@Goshen, thanks for taking the time to explain.

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Kabieosi: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2013
None of the passages below from the keyword storehouse(s) search suggests that a storehouse is a church or place of worship
however evidence or reasoning shows it to be a barn - a structure built for storing crops.

When pesin cry, pesin dey see ooo,
water for eye, no stop crying pesin from seeing
” - basic truth

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by rhowly(m): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2013
Bidam: Tithing predates the mosaic law. The book of Malachi talks about tithing as a covenant between God and Israel
So does circumcision

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by rhowly(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2013
Impossible to say this better in a thousand lifetimes. It definitely negates the teaching of grace. Kudos brah
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by truthislight: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2013
Goshen360:

You know I'm the one of those that love to expose you. grin Please take this one more:

Proverbs 6:6-8
King James Version (KJV)

6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:
7 Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,
8 Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.

Again, KJV uses pronoun to describe an act\verb of an inanimate subjects as 'he' to give the act\verb of a living thing.

Goshen360: Again @ Bidam,

Exodus 21:28
King James Version (KJV)
28 If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned, and his flesh shall not be eaten; but the owner of the ox shall be quit.

Job 38:41
King James Version (KJV)
41 Who provideth for the raven his food? when his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat.

Okay, I wan step out small. I will be back later.

Bidam fraudstar. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by truthislight: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2013
noblefada: @Goshen

But as for this ur exposition, I dnt think u got it right on d devourer stuff, because the locusts n insects were figurative and whatever u might say is defeated by the Use of HE and not IT which of course is consistent with the provision of the law.

Ok! Insects are not to be called 'HE' but can be called 'HER' and 'HIS' cheesy

Ok now. If it was not insect, what was then the 'devourer' Was it satan ? Demons ?

Do those ^ work for God ?

Your answer please

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
christemmbassey: TITHE IS THE BIGEST FRAUD IN THE WORLD, pls follow this thread with opened mind, knowing that those who av benefited fron this centuries old fraud will lie in wait. U know, tithe is sm ppl oil well. U can fool some ppl some time, but, u can't fool all the ppl all the time. Christ said in jn8:32 "and ye shall know the truth, and the truth, shall make you free", the truth about tithe is, as a pastor, i av found out that, "there is no SINGLE VERSE IN THE ENTIRE BIBLE, where christians are commanded, adviced, or beged, to pay 10% of their salaries/wages to God, Jesus, pastor or church organisation. Welcome to truth.
Coming from someone who attend a denomination that is notorious for collecting not just ten percent of member's salary but any amount even if the member have to embezzle is quite iluminating
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Candour(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mee234:
Coming from someone who attend a denomination that is notorious for collecting not just ten percent of member's salary but any amount even if the member have to embezzle is quite iluminating

Actually my bro, Christemmbassey doesn't attend CEC grin

His handle just makes it look like he does
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
truthislight:

Ok! Insects are not to be called 'HE' but can be called 'HER' and 'HIS' cheesy

Ok now. If it was not insect, what was then the 'devourer' Was it satan ? Demons ?

Do those ^ work for God ?

Your answer please

This problem arises because of a fudge, tithes and offerings were a custom borrowed by the Hebrews from ancient Canaanites who offered these to their Gods. The matter would have been clear if bible writers had used the proper name for the ''devourer'', better known as ''aklm'', who was a baneful and malevolent Canaanite deity in the form of a grasshopper. Splitting hairs over the bible use of it, he or she is an utter waste of time.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Candour:

Actually my bro, Christemmbassey doesn't attend CEC grin

His handle just makes it look like he does
I see, where do he/she attend? And which denomination doesn't preaching giving of any kind?
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
noblefada:
Sorry pls what laws are u talking about, be specific.
Laws written in the hearts of believers.Heb 8:10-11.You need to meditate on God's word day and night to know the Mind of the Spirit.Who knows the Mind of God that we May instruct Him? It is the mind of Christ that instructs us.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Candour(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mee234:
I see, where do he/she attend? And which denomination doesn't preaching giving of any kind?

Dont worry.

I'm sure he'll be here to answer that in person but i'm yet to hear of a denomination that doesn't preach giving of any kind. wink
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
truthislight:

Bidam fraudstar. tongue

Because he is sticking to the bible without your ''advance knowledge''?

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Image123(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
Apart from all the rowdiness following this thread, it suffices to state that the OP's exposition so called has been an embarassment to any good Bible student. Even the truth does not deserve such rigidity of thought.

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
EMILO2STAY: and u think jesus was referring to a vegetable demon who devour the crop of tithe defaulters ...clap for urself.
what do u now think he is referring to, dn't u knw the Spiritual controls the Physical
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sarassin:

This problem arises because of a fudge, tithes and offerings were a custom borrowed by the Hebrews from ancient Canaanites who offered these to their Gods. The matter would have been clear if bible writers had used the proper name for the ''devourer'', better known as ''aklm'', who was a baneful and malevolent Canaanite deity in the form of a grasshopper. Splitting hairs over the bible use of it, he or she is an utter waste of time.
the israelite nation did not borrow the practice of giving 10% to a levite priest from the land of canaan. It was a commandment from God otherwise they would not have done it. God placed blessings and curses for obeying and disobeying his commandment to the nation of israel, and one of the ways he purnishes them if they go wrong in giving 10% of the land produce is to send the eater/devourer/grasshopper. Read deutronomy 28:38and 42. Dont tell me God would send a canaanite demon to eat vegetables.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by swtchicgurl: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
Image123: Apart from all the rowdiness following this thread, it suffices to state that the OP's exposition so called has been an embarassment to any good Bible student. Even the truth does not deserve such rigidity of thought.

I couldn't agree more.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Bossforeva: what do u now think he is referring to, dn't u knw the Spiritual controls the Physical
and to think your seriously using your brains. Jesus came to give earthanal life, devil came to devour plant right?

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by truthislight: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sarassin:

Hehehe.

Where did you get that ^ ? "a cananite deity" ke !

So, the Jews Payed tithe because of the fear of a cananite deity and not because of a promise for a bountiful harvest due to the fact that Yahweh will protect their crops from insect attack and ensure a bountiful harvest ?

We know that it is insect that attacked crops naw ! cheesy

since it is religion, it has turn to "cananite deity". Hehehe.

Today, the "cananite deity" is NO LONGER EATING CROPS BUT, INSECTS DOES. cheesy

na way o!

*Brain washing*

do the cananite today use insecticides to kill that "deity" ? grin No. But they kill insects with it.

Insects are the "devourer" nah !

Abegi, make we stop being unreasonable jore!

Cananite deity is what Yahweh uses to threaten his people grin

when he did not want them to get involved in anyway with such Demonic things.

You have just succeeded in saying that Yahweh uses Demons and satan to punish his people ("cananites deities" are demons).

Na wao! See scare tatics for christians cry.

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
truthislight:

Bidam fraudstar. tongue
what do i expect from a false witness.Thank God others are clarifying the issue.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Candour:

Dont worry.

I'm sure he'll be here to answer that in person but i'm yet to hear of a denomination that doesn't preach giving of any kind. wink
okay. they exhort you to give; they don't just call it tithe.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Candour(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mee234:
okay. they exhort you to give; they don't just call it tithe.

Yes.

It's that simple
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
rhowly:
Impossible to say this better in a thousand lifetimes. It definitely negates the teaching of grace. Kudos brah
Grace does not nullify the law,it complements it.Paul says we established the Law.Grace is simply God's gift that helps believers to keep God's laws,status and instructions.It is by Faith we are able to do these things and Not by works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.