Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,967 members, 7,803,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED (77807 Views)

Discussion / Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 / The Deception Of The Roman Catholic Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2014
PastorKun:

Don't mind the useless hypocrite.
God bless you useful pastorkun.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by vooks: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Does your church ever use Malachi in teaching the voluntary practice of tithing? A simple Yes/No will do
Bidam:
God bless you useful pastorkun.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2014
trustman:

Look at the question you were asked:

Then look at your answer.
What do you make of that?

I say again that we may have to conclude that Mark, pastorkun and others have rightly labelled you.

vooks:
Does your church ever use Malachi in teaching the voluntary practice of tithing? A simple Yes/No will do
A modern day pharisee with unreasonable questions set to trap me. Is Malachi not a scripture?
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by vooks: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Malachi is as inspired as the rest of the 65 books my brother.
Do they use Malachi in your church to teach voluntary tithing?
Bidam:

A modern day pharisee with unreasonable questions set to trap me. Is Malachi not a scripture?

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by trustman: 9:35am On Nov 20, 2014
Bidam:

What trap?
A simple question is asked and you are going round in circles.

Is Leviticus 3 not scripture?
Do you Bidam follow it today?

So does your church teach tithing using Malachi?

8 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2014
vooks:
Malachi is as inspired as the rest of the 65 books my brother.
Do they use Malachi in your church to teach voluntary tithing?
Yes not only malachi but the whole scriptures in givings.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by vooks: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Thank you my brother,
Your church uses Malachi to teach tithing as voluntary giving.
Do they quote Malachi 3:8,9 and 11?
Bidam:
Yes not only malachi but the whole scriptures in givings.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Am i under any obligation to answer frivolous questions? Why the fixation on my church doctrines?
trustman:

What trap?
A simple question is asked and you are going round in circles.

Is Leviticus 3 not scripture?
Do you Bidam follow it today?

So does your church teach tithing using Malachi?
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by vooks: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2014
My brother, you are under no obligation to divulge nothing

Bidam:
Am i under any obligation to answer frivolous questions? Why the fixation on my church doctrines?

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Goshen360(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
vooks:

^ ^ ^

Chei, see kweshun naw.... grin grin grin

I don't think that guy you asking that kweshun knows what's hidden in that question, neither does he understand the question completely. But, I'm watching online.....hope he gets it. grin grin grin.

Someone will have to see the irony in that kweshun in order to be bold to answer it. Lemme watch and see though. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Goshen360:

^ ^ ^

Chei, see kweshun naw.... grin grin grin

I don't think that guy you asking that kweshun knows what's hidden in that question, neither does he understand the question completely. But, I'm watching online.....hope he gets it. grin grin grin.

Someone will have to see the irony in that kweshun in order to be bold to answer it. Lemme watch and see though. grin grin grin
My friend go siddon. grin grin I am under no obligation to answer foolish and unlearned questions. The guy is just here to win an argument not to teach. He lacks humility. angry
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
vooks:

Yawn. Like i said since you are deaf, we don't invoke curses on antitithers and non tithers, we use Malachi to teach tithing not that i have heard it in my church anyway. Givings is the least things we teach in church. There are other weightier matters we teach.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by trustman: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bidam:
Yawn. Like i said since you are deaf, we don't invoke curses on antitithers and non tithers, we use Malachi to teach tithing not that i have heard it in my church anyway. Givings is the least things we teach in church. There are other weightier matters we teach.

What exactly are you saying here?
Your church uses Malachi to teach tithing?
But you've never heard it (tithing teaching)in your church?

4 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
trustman:

What exactly are you saying here?
Your church uses Malachi to teach tithing?
But you've never heard it (tithing teaching)in your church?
what's with the repetition? Have you run out of your silly questions?
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by vooks: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
My brother,
You use Malachi to teach tithing but you haven't heard it in your church? Which is it? Do you you read those verses I shared?
Bidam:

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
vooks:
My brother,
You use Malachi to teach tithing but you haven't heard it in your church? Which is it? Do you you read those verses I shared?
And i ask you what's with the repetition?
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by chysam: 2:21am On Nov 21, 2014
vooks:

Please don't be so hard on Bidam.He has just admitted he is from a Muslim background.Now that he is willing to learn the truth about tithing as a Christian,it is up to you guys to nurture him to understand this thiefry better rather than condeming him.Pls let us be fair on him.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by vooks: 5:05am On Nov 21, 2014
My brother,
It is well.

Bidam:
And i ask you what's with the repetition?

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 21, 2014
chysam:

Please don't be so hard on Bidam.He has just admitted he is from a Muslim background.Now that he is willing to learn the truth about tithing as a Christian,it is up to you guys to nurture him to understand this thiefry better rather than condeming him.Pls let us be fair on him.
No, you don't get it. I am just bored and tired of disgruntled and frustrated folks who opened tithes threads and take it out on tithers. This thread wasn't opened yesterday, the question is why the fixation on only tithes? why not go and sort it out with God himself. I wouldn't have bothered commenting here if my monikker wasn't mentioned on countless occasion with attacks and bile on my person. Atleast the bible admonish us to be ready to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, and you can see who is asking questions in an arrogant and rudeless manner as if i am accountable to him because i give tithes. Coming from a muslim background is not the issue here, i stated it to defend my stance on the fact that i have not seen any pastor rain curses on those who don't tithe.

What i have gleaned on this forum since i came in is that tithing maybe a preeminent doctrine in some of these folks churches hence their bitterness and frustration. Maybe due to the way pastors in their churches demand tithes which i perceive is more out of a desire for, or a perceive right to income rather than a welfare of the church.

In their churches, pastors use manipulation and fear to motivate them to give and the misapplication of this teaching has in many cases divided the people of God and so in this case everyone is seeking his own good rather than the Body. I will advise you to prayerfully study scripture and see why God acknowledge some givings and reject some like that of cain and abel. Truth is one. God isn't interested in sacrifice of fools but the motive and the heart of the giver. Tithing is about worship to God whether it is 1%,10%,22% . Prayer is not compulsory,fasting is not compulsory,studying your bible is not compulsory, Going to church is not compulsory, no one is advocating you are going to hell when you do not put into practice these things. Bless you.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 21, 2014
vooks:
My brother,
It is well.

It is well without your say so. Bless you.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by vooks: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2014
Just make up your mind whether your church uses Malachi 3:9-12 or not. You have the whole day to tie yourself in knots wink
Bidam:
It is well without your say so. Bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by MarkMiwerds(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2014
Easy solution for Bidam...

If you're tired of tithe threads, don't enter into them.

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by shdemidemi(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2014
Bidam:
Tithing is about worship to God whether it is 1%,10%,22% . Prayer is not compulsory,fasting is not compulsory,studying your bible is not compulsory, Going to church is not compulsory, no one is advocating you are going to hell when you do not put into practice these things. Bless you.

Archived

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by trustman: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2014
Bidam:
No, you don't get it. I am just bored and tired of disgruntled and frustrated folks who opened tithes threads and take it out on tithers. This thread wasn't opened yesterday, the question is why the fixation on only tithes? why not go and sort it out with God himself. I wouldn't have bothered commenting here if my monikker wasn't mentioned on countless occasion with attacks and bile on my person. Atleast the bible admonish us to be ready to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, and you can see who is asking questions in an arrogant and rudeless manner as if i am accountable to him because i give tithes. Coming from a muslim background is not the issue here, i stated it to defend my stance on the fact that i have not seen any pastor rain curses on those who don't tithe.

What i have gleaned on this forum since i came in is that tithing maybe a preeminent doctrine in some of these folks churches hence their bitterness and frustration. Maybe due to the way pastors in their churches demand tithes which i perceive is more out of a desire for, or a perceive right to income rather than a welfare of the church.

In their churches, pastors use manipulation and fear to motivate them to give and the misapplication of this teaching has in many cases divided the people of God and so in this case everyone is seeking his own good rather than the Body. I will advise you to prayerfully study scripture and see why God acknowledge some givings and reject some like that of cain and abel. Truth is one. God isn't interested in sacrifice of fools but the motive and the heart of the giver. Tithing is about worship to God whether it is 1%,10%,22% . Prayer is not compulsory,fasting is not compulsory,studying your bible is not compulsory, Going to church is not compulsory, no one is advocating you are going to hell when you do not put into practice these things. Bless you.

Bidam has now suddenly turned into not only now a mind reader but also a seer. He knows what is happening in the minds of other discussants as well as their churches. 

Unfortunately unlike he thinks those of us who are not for the 'forced' tithing are not taking it out on tithers. We are only letting them see the folly of their position.  

To sort it out with God like Bidam advised is to ask: 
  'What does God's word say about it?', 'How does God's word say it should be done or practiced?'
'Am I following the way God's word says I should do it, if it is meant for me?'
Anything else is man-devised system that may be operating outside God's prescribed way

None of us on this side is bitter and frustrated like Bidam wants very much to assume. We are standing firm in the liberty we have in Christ. 

Anything, including GIVING, not done in line with God's way becomes wood, hay and chaff before Him. Recall the Pharisees who gave and prayed (legitimate things) but did them for the wrong reasons: Jesus said they already had their rewards - they wanted the praise of men and got it. 

If you tithe because you want to assuage your conscience, or satisfy your church or present a scorecard before others then you may succeed in meeting those goals. But only a right motive will please God. 

4 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2014
vooks:
Just make up your mind whether your church uses Malachi 3:9-12 or not. You have the whole day to tie yourself in knots wink
On the contrary i don't. Except you disbelieve that all scripture are not inspired by your Jewish God. wink
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2014
MarkMiwerds:
Easy solution for Bidam...

If you're tired of tithe threads, don't enter into them.
I won't if you stop mentioning my moniker.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2014
trustman:
[size=6pt][/size]

Bidam has now suddenly turned into not only now a mind reader but also a seer. He knows what is happening in the minds of other discussants as well as their churches. 

Unfortunately unlike he thinks those of us who are not for the 'forced' tithing are not taking it out on tithers. We are only letting them see the folly of their position.  

To sort it out with God like Bidam advised is to ask: 
  'What does God's word say about it?', 'How does God's word say it should be done or practiced?'
'Am I following the way God's word says I should do it, if it is meant for me?'
Anything else is man-devised system that may be operating outside God's prescribed way

None of us on this side is bitter and frustrated like Bidam wants very much to assume. We are standing firm in the liberty we have in Christ. 

Anything, including GIVING, not done in line with God's way becomes wood, hay and chaff before Him. Recall the Pharisees who gave and prayed (legitimate things) but did them for the wrong reasons: Jesus said they already had their rewards - they wanted the praise of men and got it. 

If you tithe because you want to assuage your conscience, or satisfy your church or present a scorecard before others then you may succeed in meeting those goals. But only a right motive will please God. 
You can twist whatever you feel like twisting. Your conscience is your judge. cheesy
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2014
shdemidemi:

Archived
Yeah, just like a fool that says in his heart there is no God. grin
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by vooks: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2014
My brother,
Who disbelieved what? Please don't be rude
I think of al the tithing crew you are the sobermost dude here.
When will you share with me the story of your conversion?
Bidam:
On the contrary i don't. Except you disbelieve that all scripture are not inspired by your Jewish God. wink

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2014
vooks:

My brother,
Who disbelieved what? Please don't be rude
I think of al the tithing crew you are the sobermost dude here.
When will you share with me the story of your conversion?
Ok, keep up with your delusions and dishonesty. I think i have your time this morning. cheesy
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by vooks: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2014
My broda,
You are bitter and angry. Relax

Bidam:
Ok, keep up with your delusions and dishonesty. I think i have your time this morning. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2014
vooks:
My broda,
You are bitter and angry. Relax

Who? that's a laff! am as cool as cucumber, who has an issue with God's tithe? definitely not me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (43) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.