Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED (77804 Views)

Discussion / Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 / The Deception Of The Roman Catholic Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by truthislight: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
Bidam: foolish and unlearned arguments are hereby avoided.

Hehehe.

If you no dodge me you wan wound ?

Hehehe.

Mr "Devourer", pack well o, if not, you fit wound o.

After Jesus paid the ransom price and bought back mankind, reconciled them to Yahweh, Yahweh started Devouring them all over again because of tithe. grin hehehe.

The tithe must be more important than the blood of his son. Hehehe.

Something must be wrong with you people.

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by KomradeKorsche: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by truthislight: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
noblefada:
Very simple, if u study the institution of law, u will discover that the law covenant btw God & Israel was a form of "Cause & Effect", meaning u obey God's laws u receive blessings, fruitfulness favour, u disobey the law, u receive curses, plague, diseases, destruction, exile, Whatever (of course from John 10:10 we now know who responsible for destruction), so disobeying the law had consequences. The same was still in operation in book of Malachi, u obey God's laws u get God's blessings u disobey u get the consequences. So devourer here was simply the consequence of disobeying n we now know who enforces it.

Insects eats crops naturally, if there are no insecticides. True !

If the sons of Israel obay Yahweh, Yahweh works for them and protect them from all and all including wars.

When the sons of Israel dont obay Yahweh, he abandons them, and their crops will be without Yahweh's protection, also in wars, no protection as well.

Without Yahweh protaction, insect will naturally eat food("Devour" the crops) of the land, though of the sons of Israel and that will lead to a bad harvest.

Yahweh says, "test me out and see, if i will not keep the Devourer (insect) away" from your farms. Leading to a Good harvest in a land floowing with milk and honey. Simple!

Why then give Yahweh a bad name

Yahweh's laws are mostly a safety buffer and not that he always go melevolent, but rather he knows what the outcome will be and hence warns you befor hand.

Furnication leads to spread of venereal disease, when Yahweh warns that people desist from it and someone refuses and picks up HIV, is it Yahweh that sends the HIV to the person ? No.

So, Yahweh was saying in Malachi, if you need my protection, pay my tithe and i will rebuke the insects cheesy grin.
very straith and simple. grin

Even today, if you dont used insecticides, you risk insects eating your crops, the Jews had no insecticides, but had Yahweh.

not Just on tithe, but on other laws, but he does not send satan.

Ye all dont need to give Yahweh a bad name because you need money.

even atheist that dont pay tithe are far richer than christian, so what with the tithe thing ?

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by pokur: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
Bidam: Circumcision is a lame and flimsy argument anti-tithers always bring.I can confidently show you from OT scriptures where the circumcision that God talks about is of the heart which was also buttressed by Paul in the NT. gentiles still circumcised their children even without knowing Christ. Circumcision of the foreskin is NOT a requirement of salvation was the argument of Paul.

Tithing on the other hand is by Abrahamic covenant not a one-off event cos His children and grand children did tithe.Abraham taught them.

Tithing was regulated under the LAW.In the NT we tithe by FAITH.
That is new.
Where in the Bible did any of Abraham's eight children tithe?.Give us chapters and verses asap or I will henceforth start naming u liar on here and on other threads.
Also,show us where/whence Abraham entered into this "tithing covenant" with God.
The only grandchild of Abraham's that paid a tenth of his property was Jacob n it was in fulfillment of a vow he made years earlier.Again,he only paid it once,not repeatedly as is the modern wont.
As to the other leg of your argument,what Abraham,other patriarchs n other godly men did thru all the ages was freewill giving.Without compulsion,not out of fear,no specific amount/percentage required n certainly with no expectation of being paid back in whatever fold.Our God is not a money-doubler.It's this same freewill giving the Apostles practiced n Paul encouraged,you know the "God loves a cheerful giver" thingy.
Waiting on u to provide chapters n verses on ur assertion that Abraham's children n grandchildren,Esau especially,paid tithes.Also,where n when Abraham entered into tithing covenant with God.Don't think u can duck it,Bidam.

5 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 12, 2013
Demain_man:

I help you change am to TITHING because this thread is not about GIVING sir. We all give!
Tithing is giving.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 12, 2013
noblefada:
I think I'll stop here, if truly from the above God would have recorded n prevent us from making guesses. But let me say this God did not bless Abraham based on anything he did, but purely out of Grace. Gal 3:18 NET For if the inheritance is based on the law, it is no longer based on the promise, but God graciously gave it to Abraham through the promise.
Ok! Did you see me dispute the fact that Chrsitians are not blessed?
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 12, 2013
[quote author=pokur]
That is new.
Where in the Bible did any of Abraham's eight children tithe?.Give us chapters and verses asap or I will henceforth start naming u liar on here and on other threads.
I have pple call me worse names. cheesy question:Did Abraham dwelt in tent together with Isaac and Jacob? Did Abraham teach his children?
Also,show us where/whence Abraham entered into this "tithing covenant" with God.
The only grandchild of Abraham's that paid a tenth of his property was Jacob n it was in fulfillment of a vow he made years earlier.Again,he only paid it once,not repeatedly as is the modern wont.
The priesthood of Melchizedek typifying Christ was the covenant which was a SHADOW of that which is to come.The sacrifice of Isaac was a covenant too. ALL THESE THINGS ARE THE FOUNDATION OF THE ABRAHAMIC COVENANT.
As to the other leg of your argument,what Abraham,other patriarchs n other godly men did thru all the ages was freewill giving.
The bible called it TITHE.
Without compulsion,not out of fear,no specific amount/percentage required n certainly with no expectation of being paid back in whatever fold
yawns.So how much have you given God all these years on sunday. 20 NAIRA? SMH!!.
Our God is not a money-doubler.
Did my post called God a money doubler I tire for these kind post sef.SMH!
It's this same freewill giving the Apostles practiced n Paul encouraged,you know the "God loves a cheerful giver" thingy.
The LORD knows who are his.There are some givings that displeases Him.Cain was an example of it. cheesy
Waiting on u to provide chapters n verses on ur assertion that Abraham's children n grandchildren,Esau especially,paid tithes.Also,where n when Abraham entered into tithing covenant with God.Don't think u can duck it,Bidam.
Waiting for you to READ your bible properly and answer the questions i posed you? The same old recycled arguments is tiresome and boring.You can check other tithe threads for clarification. cheesy
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:53am On Oct 12, 2013
Bidam: Tithing is giving.
tithing is not voluntary giving.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2013
EMILO2STAY: tithing is not voluntary giving.
Do you give at all? Or except when you think you have surplus?
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2013
Bidam: Do you give at all? Or except when you think you have surplus?
i dont pay tithe.i give freely any amount i am moved to give. Any one paying tithe thinking it is an act of obedience, is actually disobeying God. Christians are commanded to give voluntarily not by compulsion or in fear of God sending a devourer

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2013
EMILO2STAY: i dont pay tithe.i give freely any amount i am moved to give. Any one paying tithe thinking it is an act of obedience, is actually disobeying God. Christians are commanded to give voluntarily not by compulsion or in fear of God sending a devourer
You are actually misconstruing issues here.Tithing is a form of giving amongst many other scriptural givings which is in the bible. You get light based on the understanding of your walk with God and His ways.

Let me say here that Christians tithe by FAITH and not because it is commanded/though the tithe doctrine has been abused over the decade by most pentecostal churches doesn't make it unbiblical

Even God has EVERY RIGHT to reject VOLUNTARY givings that does not emanate from a pure heart of a GIVER.Cain was an example of such giving.

As for the issue of the devourer,you can hold onto you beliefs.We grow in grace,it is not an issue of contentions and strife abeg'
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2013
Bidam: You are actually misconstruing issues here.Tithing is a form of giving amongst many other scriptural givings which is in the bible. You get light based on the understanding of your walk with God and His ways.

Let me say here that Christians tithe by FAITH and not because it is commanded/though the tithe doctrine has been abused over the decade by most pentecostal churches doesn't make it unbiblical

Even God has EVERY RIGHT to reject VOLUNTARY givings that does not emanate from a pure heart of a GIVER.Cain was an example of such giving.

As for the issue of the devourer,you can hold onto you beliefs.We grow in grace,it is not an issue of contentions and strife abeg'
stop decieving urself, saying christians tithe by faith is silly. U mean christians now choose to go back to the old covenant by faith. Show me in the bible where christians paid tithe with faith. U sound very very silly

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Tayeni(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2013
EMILO2STAY: stop decieving urself, saying christians tithe by faith is silly. U mean christians now choose to go back to the old covenant by faith. Show me in the bible where christians payed tithe with faith. U sound very very silly
its as simple as that. But such passage will have to be manufactured or pulled out of thin air or assumed. One would think such pervasive doctrine would at least have an explicit scripture backing it up. Not even a hint.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by frevangel(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2013
"Christians tithe by faith" is an outright contradiction.
It's like saying Christians offer burnt offerings today by faith.
Faith and tithe cannot go in the same sentence just as righteousness by works and grace cannot go together.
Only those who have turned the gospel to 'baba ijebu' can say such things.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2013
EMILO2STAY: i dont pay tithe.i give freely any amount i am moved to give.
Yeah...giving a torned,overused and abused 5,10,20 naira notes is ANY AMOUNT.Can you give that as a gift to your EARTHLY father? God is not MOCKED. cool
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Demainman1: 9:15am On Oct 12, 2013
@Bidam, Tithing is OLD TASTAMENT. Nothing to do with Christians. Tithing is a means by which 419 pastors take money from their followers! (Maybe u are a pastor too)

China is not a Christian country, They don't tithe. How come this your devourer (He, She, It) hasn't devoured their land finish eh? instead it is them that are coming to Africa to devour our mineral resources cheesy

May God deliver you from 10% bondage.

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by pokur: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2013
Here is what u initially wrote:
Bidam:
Tithing on the other hand is by Abrahamic covenant not a one-off event cos His children and grand children did tithe.Abraham taught them.
When challenged to give biblical backup to ur erroneous assertion,u come up with the mumbo-jumbo of the Melchizedek priesthood being an Abrahamic covenant?.Gen.17:2,4-5,7-14 gives an example of how God establishes a covenant in the OT.That is the covenant of circumcision u so dismissed offhand,by the way.Ex.12.is another.
Where then did the Bible elevate the meeting n blessing of Abram by Melchizedek n Abram giving him a tenth of his booty,to the status of a covenant?.
Thus far,you've been unable to point to one single biblical verse to show Abraham's children paid tithes or even that Abraham did so more than once in his lifetime.The rest of ur response I count as white noise,doesn't deserve mention nor be replied to.
Far be it from me to pass judgment on u,but of ur own words u nailed urself as a shameless liar n one who's words and actions are likely to grieve the Spirit unless u retrace ur steps back to the ancient path.

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Demainman1: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2013
Bidam: Yeah...giving a torned,overused and abused 5,10,20 naira notes is ANY AMOUNT.Can you give that as a gift to your EARTHLY father? God is not MOCKED. cool

Giving God 10% of your salary is an insult. I won't even give my earthly parents 10% for all the stress they went through for me. GOD, please bless me more so that i can keep surprising my family in Jesus name. But please don't bless with like Satan blesses those 419 pastors in Nigeria who feed fat on other peoples money obtained by trick.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by noblefada: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2013
@bidam if tithing was so important how come it was not all mention in the NT apart from when Jesus use it to reprove the pharisees & in the book of Hebrews? How the gentiles were never commanded to pay tithes, how come there are no testimonies in the NT even from the book of Acts from paying tithes? Does it not bother you that each time there is a teaching on tithes, you cannot get scriptures from the NT to support it but only from the Old?

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by frevangel(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2013

Tithing is not giving. It is TAX placed on 11 tribes of Israel to provide and cater for the tribe of Levi, The priesthood family and every 3rd year with strangers, needy, Levites, widows etc.
It cannot be "giving" if you are UNDER LAW to pay it.
Your income tax is not giving is it?
Tithe is 10% INCOME TAX. Gerrit?
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Enigma(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2013
If it is only Five naira that a person can afford, it is not an insult to God.

God did not consider the widow's mite an insult.

If a person sees five beggars and gives each of them 20 Naira, the 20 naira given to each beggar is actually given to Jesus. And guess what, Jesus Christ Himself said so! wink

smiley

7 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2013
fr_evangel: "Christians tithe by faith" is an outright contradiction.
It's like saying Christians offer burnt offerings today by faith.
Faith and tithe cannot go in the same sentence just as righteousness by works and grace cannot go together.
Only those who have turned the gospel to 'baba ijebu' can say such things.

Yeah..i can understand your carnal point of view.Everything in God's kingdom is BY FAITH.The kingdom is INVISIBLE REALLY. You can go ahead with your so called voluntary givings to your social clubs/organization.The reward is evident and earthly.Are they noT building monuments everywhere?SMH!!
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Tayeni(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2013
Enigma: If it is only Five naira that a person can afford, it is not an insult to God.

If a person sees, five beggars and gives each of them 20 Naira, the 20 naira given to each beggar is actually given to Jesus And guess what, Jesus Christ Himself said so! wink

smiley
hahaha. They feel God operates like humans.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by frevangel(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2013
Bidam: Yeah..i can understand your carnal point of view.Everything in God's kingdom is BY FAITH.The kingdom is INVISIBLE REALLY. You can go ahead with your so called voluntary givings to your social clubs/organization.The reward is evident and earthly.Are they noT building monuments everywhere?SMH!!

In actuality you have been blinded by your greed and desire for material gains.
What I simply said was tithing to the Israeli in the OT is what your income tax is today.
Is it not clear enough?
Income tax is a specified compulsory portion of your income that MUST be given to the authorities. Failure to do so attracts penalty also clearly stated in the law.
Tithe is a specified compulsory portion (10%) of the income of the tribes of Israel except Levi. Failure to do so attract penalty. It's that simple.
Little wonder tithing was never mentioned in the NT, Acts or to any gentile church.

Lastly, I'm not the one who admonished you to give voluntarily, it's all over the NT. Jesus taught it, the Apostles did, the early church did.
Read 2 Cor 9:6-8;
Are you tossing aside the instructions from the Bible to Christians?

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2013
Bidam: Yeah...giving a torned,overused and abused 5,10,20 naira notes is ANY AMOUNT.Can you give that as a gift to your EARTHLY father? God is not MOCKED. cool
mr confusionist u have tried to confuse me and failed instead u confused your self. How does 'any amount' translate to mean torned, overused and abused. See what those thief pastors have you into. So giving 5,10,20 naira note in church is mocking God.... Because God sent jesus to die and save money from death and not souls.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by rhowly(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bidam: Circumcision is a lame and flimsy argument anti-tithers always bring.I can confidently show you from OT scriptures where the circumcision that God talks about is of the heart which was also buttressed by Paul in the NT. gentiles still circumcised their children even without knowing Christ. Circumcision of the foreskin is NOT a requirement of salvation was the argument of Paul.

Tithing was regulated under the LAW.In the NT we tithe by FAITH.
But what you're implying is that the disobedience brought on by lack of tithe paying is likely to disqualify a person from his promised inheritance and hence salvation won't save them. Yes Paul said circumcision wasnt a requirement for salvation but it was a covenant enacted by God for Abraham n his descendants and the bible calls us the real descendants of Abraham...courtesy of Righteousness by Faith so if anyone ought to faithfully circumcise it should be us...yet, Paul says otherwise. Yet somehow you think tithe is of greater significance and must be obeyed? Moses was almost ended by God once and it was circumcision carried out by Zipporah that saved his life. But all we hear is tithe tithe tithe. I dont know everything but you don't as well. Your initial argument was tithing predated mosaic law implying that circumcision didn't. Now you know differently. All im saying is you may not be as right as you think you are. Bless u brah

4 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Enigma: If it is only Five naira that a person can afford, it is not an insult to God.

If a person sees five beggars and gives each of them 20 Naira, the 20 naira given to each beggar is actually given to Jesus. And guess what, Jesus Christ Himself said so! wink

smiley
It is insult because the poster says ANY amount in STARK contrast to the widow who GAVE ALL she had.

With ALL HUMILITY i don't give such amount to beggers . cheesy

I can see your post has generated sympathy from your fellows anti-tithers who don't give talkless of to tithe. grin

Keep up the delusions.God is watching. cool

As for OTHERS, you can check other tithe threads for your recycled old garbage of a question.Because i don't quote scriptures to validate my post sometimes doesn't mean ALL i said are not stated in scriptures.

Imagine someone saying tithe is a TAX, What a height of imbecility. grin

BTW,I am done here,you don't need to bother replying cos this is my last post.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by rhowly(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bidam: It is insult because the poster says ANY amount in STARK contrast to the widow who GAVE ALL she had.

With ALL HUMILITY i don't give such amount to beggers . cheesy

I can see your post has generated sympathy from your fellows anti-tithers who don't give talkless of to tithe. grin

Keep up the delusions.God is watching. cool

As for OTHERS, you can check other tithe threads for your recycled old garbage of a question.Because i don't quote scriptures to validate my post sometimes doesn't mean ALL i said are not stated in scriptures.

Imagine someone saying tithe is a TAX, What a height of imbecility. grin

BTW,I am done here,you don't need to bother replying cos this is my last post.
You see the law only makes you an accuser. Because people believe paying tithe isn't right doesn't make them less givers. Their giving might embarrass you. I make it a point of duty to give more than tithe. So hold your horses we are brethren. At least I still think so
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by chy22(m): 2:57am On Oct 13, 2013
rhowly:
You see the law only makes you an accuser. Because people believe paying tithe isn't right doesn't make them less givers. Their giving might embarrass you. I make it a point of duty to give more than tithe. So hold your horses we are brethren. At least I still think so
I second you bro.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by chy22(m): 3:01am On Oct 13, 2013
Even the bible said your left hand should not know the amount and what you gave. Therefore, one does not need to say that he or she is giving any amount or know to who it is given to, hence predefined amount of giving that is tithe (10%) has no reward from God, the bible said those who make know what amount and what they are giving, have received their reward for making it open. God who sees the heart knows that you have giving and will reward you, in this tithe is excluded because the amount is predefined, know and giving out of fear of devourer.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by truthislight: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
bokom: Pls read and think of it ...,Pastors are building Empires for themselves.... These Pastors tell us 'law' came by moses, but 'grace' came by Jesus... They pray with the grace of Jesus, and collect money with the law of Moses. They are Christians, but nothing Christ-like about them anymore... Jesus Christ was a just man, who understood the principle of the 'widow's mite', but our today Pastors don't give a shit about widow's mite... The more you give, the more important you're in today's churches, irrespective of wether the money is ill-gotten or not. JUST GIVE!!!! The bible is now a weapon of mass deception... They twist the bible knowing that people are lazy to read. They collect 10% tithe, they collect welfare offering, they collect building offering, regular offering *all from one month's salary etc.... After which they will ask you to make vows and sow seeds at random! Haha!! Why won't they be billionaires?After collection, they build high profile schools, exotic Hotels and Hospitals for Politicians and their children, not caring about people who have been giving their widow's mite. The bible said "give that there may be meat in my store house"... God never said you should keep collecting after you have an overflow.
Otunba Fayo OgunkanmbiBOWEN UNIVERSITY N650,000 persemester, COVENANT UNIVERSITY N640,000 per semester, BENSON IDAHOSA N500,000 per semester, JABU450,000 per semester, BABCOCK UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester, REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY N450,000 persemester, AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY N350,000 per semester, MADONNA UNIVERSITY 350,000 per semester. ALLOF THESE UNIVERSITIES WERE BUILTFROM TITHES AND OFFERINGS OF THECOMMON PEOPLE WHO NOW CAN'TAFFORD TO SEND THEIR CHILDREN THERE! where is the morals of thechurch going? These schools were all built with the sweats of their church members who kept sowing seeds; special offering seeds, first fruit seed,redemption seed, thanksgiving seed, harvest seed, tithes, pastor's birthday seed, church building seed, evangelism seed, father's day seed, mother's day seed, children' day seed, pastor's cake seed, olive oil seed, etc. These schls are now elite schools, only for the rich politician children. The gainers then use the profits to buy private planes $ jets to fly up high in luxury. While Warren Buffet who has a company that build jets, still fly around on public commercial jet. Meanwhile, their members sleep hungry & d next Sunday, they will read Malachi 3:6-12. If you think this is unfair, like me, please pass on dis msg because this is reality & we should start the change now! May God deliver us.

https://www.nairaland.com/1476356/nigerian-pastors-must-read#18781444
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Lekewatt(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2013
Mehn! See as bible scholars full here. Quit all ds trash n do ur mind. All i can see here are frustrated, lazy christians who at a time devoted their time reading d bible thinking it will solve dia financial mess. My advice 2 y'all is get a life. Christianity is a choice, tithing too. Nobody forced u to drop ur kobo in d basket. Stop hiding under d pretext of one law states ds or one scripture states that. Go get a job.B-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) / Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.