Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

High School Love: A Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / High School Love: A Story (10206 Views)

Bella Benson: A Nigerian High School Musical Story / Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) / ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
******* Reuben was suprised at what he was hearing Jessica still emotional manage to say "I love you" as she rest her head on reuben chest Reuben being an amateur in the act of loving making was still suprised why a fair skinned beautiful girl could ask him out he was shivering as the girl place her bossom on his chest Jessica not satisfied with the way reuben looked asked him curiously "Do you me" Reuben answered sharply "yes i do" he said Jessica on hearing that put her lips on his mouth took control and kiss him like all her life depend on it Reuben,s joy stick increased its weight like a baloon he then start to fold her breast Jessica not satisfied with the way he was doing it mumbled "Do it harder"
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
****** Jessica quickily unbutton her school uniform shirt taking her bossom out reuben was shivering as she saw the the good looking "Please suck it" she said as reuben begin to suck it she moan Jessica bring out Reuben,s joy stick and begin to suck it while reuben shivering and closing his eyes scream away after some time she removed her skirt and lie down on a table beside them
Re: High School Love: A Story by Therock5555(m): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
Like seriously, is like i miss road o, i taut it was anoda wondaful piece, make i retrace my steps.

Btw, what are u studing in Uni sef, i don dey fear to go o...

Guy dis ur short updates dey definetly waste ur MB more, abeg make am long
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
******** Reuben start inserting his joy stick into her widely open but tight pussy but he could,nt enter she was afraid of the way she was screaming and moaning and the pussy was so tight "Please geeently oh Arrgh oh Arrgh" Reuben was also feeling some pain as he tried to insert to no avail after some time Jessica said Reuben it,s okay stand up and dress we should be going They stood up and dress and start going Reuben who,s already wet from the sweats "Jessica this is my first time of doing this " Reuben said as he use towel to wipe his face
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
The rock5555: Like seriously, is like i miss road o, i taut it was anoda wondaful piece, make i retrace my steps.

am sorry try to correct any mistakes as it will make d next update better i promise a b more watchful of d typographical error an am a Physics student but writing is in my blood
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
The rock5555: Like seriously, is like i miss road o, i taut it was anoda wondaful piece, make i retrace my steps.

am sorry try to correct any mistakes as it will make d next updates better i promise to b more watchful of d typographical error am a Physics student but writing is in my blood thanks so much bro
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
******* "This is also my first time of doing something like this" Jessica also said boastfully " I would like to go and clean my self at home how about you ? " : Reuben asked as he admire the beautiful damsel in front of him "Am also going home to freshen up" she said as they hug each along their way home "Latest couple! They heard a loud voice from the back they turned back and saw ramon "Hi senior" jessica said feeling shy "What,s up our wife" The ugly looking pa james said "You this guy you will never keep shut " Reuben joked as Reuben gave Jessica a french kiss as they all depart at the bus stop
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
My dear readers I could see some typographical error am sorry it is due to the phone am using bt dat,s nt an excuse am sorry next updates comes up tommorow evening Thanks so much Enny gurl wealth2mighty others thnks for taking time to read and correct dis piece i love u all kisses
Re: High School Love: A Story by Eniqurl(f): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ur alw usinq comma instead of apostrophe. Nyc1 thO
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2013
******** On getting home reuben checked the keys to their two room apartment where it was always kept but it was not there His mother who was a teacher in a public primary school in a nearby village had mistakenly taken the keys with her to school He was thinking about what he would do should he break the door and force his way inside the house No. if he should try that her mother will deal with her if she comes back from school and finds the door open he thought The best alternative for him is to take bike ( motorcycle) to his mother school but he had no money with him not even five naira the lowest currency and he detested borrowing money from neighbours
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2013
******** He was still thinking about what he will do when he saw a group of young students all dressed in their red sport wear signifying they were members of the red house team advancing towards him and he suddenly remembered He was to participate in the 100m and 200m juniors event which would commence in about an hour and some minutes time from now He just sat down thinking and the short that he would wear was inside the house to make matter worst his food was also inside the house he had not taken anything that day not even a single drop of water that day
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2013
******* "Senior Mr adeojo said he wants to see you in school now" the older boy among them said "Tell him am coming " reuben replied still lost in his thought "Senior reuben he said you should follow us and if we should get their before you he will double the stroke of canes he wants to give you before " one of the boys said as they leave "okay I will meet you on the way" reuben mumbled He wished the ground will swallow up and eat him or he should just faint but none of these unexpected happened
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2013
* ******* Mr Adeojo was the house master for reuben,s house Red house somehow reuben had escaped being beaten by him through his gallant performances at the pratice sessions which earn him a place in the final events after being the runners up for both 100m and 200m junior boys heat events though he suppose to be competing in the seniors category giving his class but after screening where his height was measured the game master deemed him fit to compete in the juniors event
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Next updates comes up dis night sorry 4 d delay am terribly sorry dis night updates will be long and interesting
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2013
*******Was is this girl Jessica that gave him the bad luck or the lux soap he used to bath He was still thinking about what he will do when he saw a group of his classmates all girls shouting his name from the dusty road They were all dressed in their different house sport wear looking beautiful even yinka that they use to call Mrs ugly was looking good could she have change over night or it was the make up she put on that was doing it for her He went to meet them " What,s up valentine" Debby greeted him Reffering to reuben by his not so popular nickname whom The girls sensed that he was not in the right frame of mind He quickly narrate his pridicament to them before they asked
Re: High School Love: A Story by Gamesound(m): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
yormite, u gat d bomb mehn keep updatin am followin
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2013
******* "Go and explain to Mr nokia you know he doe'snt like to be taken for granted he will think you took him for granted if you dont show up "Funmilayo said Don,t worry it will be okay and you need to be in the right frame of mind so that you will win and not dissapoint us today Reuben taking the courage decide to follow the girls advise to go and see Mr nokia
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2013
Reuben taking the courage decided to follow the girls advise to go and see Mr Adeojo a.k.a mr Nokia he knew he would be beaten mercilessly by the man who does not take nonsense from anyone on getting to the schoo gate he could spot his house mate dressed in their beautiful red vest
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2013
******* Reuben taking the courage decided to follow the girls advise to go and see Mr Adeojo a.k.a mr Nokia he knew he would be beaten mercilessly by the man who does not take nonsense from anyone on getting to the schoo gate he could spot his house mate dressed in their beautiful red vest
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2013
***** They were preparing for the march past parade pratices while some are busy chanting and finally he saw the notorious Mr adeojo a.k.a Mr nokia "is that not the stupid boy" the man yelled with an face he wish his body could resist their function or he would just colapsed but nothing like that happened
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2013
*****"sir my mother took our house key to her school and have been trying to break the padlock for the past thirty minutes all to no avail please sir and my short and everything i will need is inside the house sir" he said shivering "will you shuuuuuuut up" the man thundered his heart beat was beating fast how he wish he should just faint to escape from the man but nothing like such happened
Re: High School Love: A Story by yormite: 7:37am On Oct 26, 2013
I promise Next update will be either 2nite or sunday morning who cn guess what will happen 2 reuben
Re: High School Love: A Story by abimbs: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2013
guy u re making sense keep it up. But it will be more ok if u can be specifying who is talking e.g. Reuben- etc
Re: High School Love: A Story by XtarShalom(f): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hey yomi, i cant wait 2 long 4 d nxt update......and pls take note of ur spellings, kip it up man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adventures With Theresa 18+ / A Womans Strength / Diary Of David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.