Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. (4588 Views)

Dedicate Yourself To Satan / My Pledge To Satan / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by advocate666: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2013
In making a commitment, we engage a formal ritual. This is done out of free will. We are making a choice, as opposed to being dragged off to some christian church, and reciting canned prayers (stolen and corrupted from Eastern mantras) in front of a bunch of idiots.

With knowledge and research, we can prove beyond all doubt that the nazarene, "jehova" and ilk are all fictitious characters, stolen from and corrupted concepts to remove all spiritual knowledge so that a "chosen" few can rule the world using powers of the mind and soul.

Because so many have been forcefully indoctrinated with these characters, and what they stand for (Enemies of Satan), we renounce them permanently in the dedication ritual. This proves to be psychologically healthy and liberating.

The initiation ritual is very personal, unless you decide to have friends participate, or are doing it as part of a group.

You will need:

1 or more black, blue or red candles (as many as you like)
A sterilized needle or razor
A piece of clean paper, large enough to write the prayer below
A dry pen, where you sign your name in blood (dip the tip of the pen in your blood)

Write the following prayer:

Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.

It is important to bathe before any rituals you perform, this is done out of respect. When you are ready, you can light the candle. Take the needle, prick the index finger of your left hand, squeeze some blood out.

Sign your name in blood.

Recite the prayer either aloud or in your head

Fold the paper and let it burn in the fire of the candle.

At the end of the ritual, close with the words "So mote it be." And a Big "HAIL SATAN!!"

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2013
I weep for your soul cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Slyder(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2013
What will be the gain?
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
Slyder: What will be the gain?

Good question. The gains are numerous.

Satan looks out for his own. Satan gives us an inner strength and we become very strong in spirit. Unlike right hand path religions, where adherents are forever praying and searching for their god, Satan comes to us on his own. Many times, we can feel him. He comes to guide us when we get down, worried, or are experiencing problems.

He snaps us into line and directs us as to what we need to do to be focused and happy.

The foundation of Spiritual Satanism is in our finishing Satan's work upon humanity. This is the goal of the godhead, and is accomplished through power meditation. Humanity is currently at a very low level spiritually. When we begin to meditate, we experience profound positive changes within our lives. Satan and his Demons (The Original Gods) protect us and look out for us as we transform and achieve personal power. With Satan, we have protection that outsiders do not have. We can advance in the powers of the mind and soul as far as we wish. For outsiders, this can prove dangerous.

Satan also gives us knowledge. "I lead to the straight path without a book."
As we transform and grow, our lives change for the better and we are much happier. We learn through Satan how to take control of our own lives and destiny instead of being at the mercy of fate. We learn to heal ourselves, and to fulfill our own desires, using the powers of our mind and soul.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Slyder(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Good question. The gains are numerous.

Satan looks out for his own. Satan gives us an inner strength and we become very strong in spirit. Unlike right hand path religions, where adherents are forever praying and searching for their god, Satan comes to us on his own. Many times, we can feel him. He comes to guide us when we get down, worried, or are experiencing problems.

He snaps us into line and directs us as to what we need to do to be focused and happy.

The foundation of Spiritual Satanism is in our finishing Satan's work upon humanity. This is the goal of the godhead, and is accomplished through power meditation. Humanity is currently at a very low level spiritually. When we begin to meditate, we experience profound positive changes within our lives. Satan and his Demons (The Original Gods) protect us and look out for us as we transform and achieve personal power. With Satan, we have protection that outsiders do not have. We can advance in the powers of the mind and soul as far as we wish. For outsiders, this can prove dangerous.

Satan also gives us knowledge. "I lead to the straight path without a book."
As we transform and grow, our lives change for the better and we are much happier. We learn through Satan how to take control of our own lives and destiny instead of being at the mercy of fate. We learn to heal ourselves, and to fulfill our own desires, using the powers of our mind and soul.
Are you with the OP on this? Or its same person with different moniker?

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by advocate666: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
ammyluv2002: I weep for your soul cry cry

Do not weep for me but weep for yourselves and for your children.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by advocate666: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Slyder: Are you with the OP on this? Or its same person with different moniker?

We are Legion.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Slyder: Are you with the OP on this? Or its same person with different moniker?

He is in me as I am in him. You can call us the Two in One Servants.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Slyder(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
advocate666:

We are Legion.
From?
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Slyder: From?

Hell
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by ammyluv2002(f): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Hell
I laugh in Chinese. ...you think HELL is funny ba? Maybe you should ask the rich man in the bible who was sent to HELL or properly ask satan as you dine with him. undecided

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Slyder(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Hell
I was expecting you to tell me hell doesn't exist? What's so special about hell? Heard its a lake of fire. Anything special about it?

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Slyder: I was expecting you to tell me hell doesn't exist? What's so special about hell? Heard its a lake of fire. Anything special about it?

I believe you heard that from the same people that told you to ask and it shall be given or that a jew gave birth to your ancestors.

Ask yourself. Why would our Master punish His obedient servants? He reserves the stricktest punishments for those fools that follow Yahweh but whom Yahweh in his wickedness will eventually send to hell. Ask Job.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
ammyluv2002: I laugh in Chinese. ...you think HELL is funny ba? Maybe you should ask the rich man in the bible who was sent to HELL or properly ask satan as you dine with him. undecided

Keep laughing. If you think Yahweh loves you and will save you, let me tell you that you have a big disappointment waiting for you. Your name is already in the book of Hades so you better join us while there is still time.
Ave!
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by ammyluv2002(f): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Keep laughing. If you think Yahweh loves you and will save you, let me tell you that you have a big disappointment waiting for you. Your name is already in the book of Hades so you better join us while there is still time.
Ave!
Thanks but no, thanks undecided
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
ammyluv2002: Thanks but no, thanks undecided

I can put in a word to Satan on your behalf if you want.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Slyder(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Ave!
Where are you? What do you do for a living?
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
Slyder: Where are you? What do you do for a living?

I am everywhere. Satan provides my hourly needs.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Slyder(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I am everywhere. Satan provides my hourly needs.
Okay then surprise me.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
Slyder: Okay then surprise me.

As you wish.

Take the oath of allegiance: https://www.nairaland.com/1094970/pledge-satan
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Slyder(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
I said you should surprise me if you want me to believe you.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Slyder: I said you should surprise me if you want me to believe you.

Do you believe in anything presently?
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Slyder(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
No. Especially not in your realness till am surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Slyder: No. Especially not in your realness till am surprised.

Well, Satan has no time to waste on your likes: the unbelievers ie.

You are already a Satanist but don't know it yet. When you acknowledge your Master and swear allegiance upon your blood, He will direct your life and amazing things will happen to you.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Slyder(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chai!!! Me a satanist? GOD forbid. And may he PUNISH you accordingly. If I decide to flog you now, they'll say I've done bad. Idiot. You and your stupid master can't even produce common surprise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
Slyder: Chai!!! Me a satanist? GOD forbid. And may he PUNISH you accordingly. If I decide to flog you now, they'll say I've done bad. Idiot. You and your stupid master can't even produce common surprise.

And you said you were no believer! Another lying Xtian exposed.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Slyder(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

And you said you were no believer! Another lying Xtian exposed.
and you are A lying satanist?
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by ammyluv2002(f): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Slyder: Chai!!! Me a satanist? GOD forbid. And may he PUNISH you accordingly. If I decide to flog you now, they'll say I've done bad. Idiot. You and your stupid master can't even produce common surprise.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Ayomivic(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Ave!

In the name of Jesus every knees shall bow.

tell us what did you mean by saying "his name is already in book of hades" ? How is it enter the book of hades?
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Rilwayne001: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
The wrath of God will fall upon u both @ Slyder nd alfa

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ayomivic:

In the name of Jesus every knees shall bow.

tell us what did you mean by saying "his name is already in book of hades" ? How is it enter the book of hades?

Her name.

Every soul is already apportionned at birth. Most are Satan's. Only a select few are Yahweh's. Yahweh sends his messengers to win more souls for him but this is very difficult as these Satanic souls pay lip service to Yahweh while worshipping Satan daily through wordly Satanic activities. Most of them do it ignorantly but we all know that ignorance is no excuse.

Those that falsely think that they are under the protection of yahweh and abuse Satan will all suffer in His hands. Those that openly acknowledge and serve Satan will rule with him.

Now you know. The choice is yours. Your name is included.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Rilwayne001: The wrath of God will fall upon u both @ Slyder nd alfa

No it won't. : https://www.nairaland.com/1464743/god-powerless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian / Why Do Animals Die ? / [download Album.] Mali Music The Transition Of Mali Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.