Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. (4586 Views)

Dedicate Yourself To Satan / My Pledge To Satan / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Mintayo(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Her name.

Every soul is already apportionned at birth. Most are Satan's. Only a select few are Yahweh's. Yahweh sends his messengers to win more souls for him but this is very difficult as these Satanic souls pay lip service to Yahweh while worshipping Satan daily through wordly Satanic activities. Most of them do it ignorantly but we all know that ignorance is no excuse.

Those that falsely think that they are under the protection of yahweh and abuse Satan will all suffer in His hands. Those that openly acknowledge and serve Satan will rule with him.

Now you know. The choice is yours. Your name is included.
Where will satan rule? Hell?
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Slyder(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Rilwayne001: The wrath of God will fall upon u both @ Slyder nd alfa
Are you crazy? The wrath of GOD shall befall your house hold. Look before you type shit.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mintayo:
Where will satan rule? Hell?

He rules everywhere except heaven. His Kingdom is already here.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by ammyluv2002(f): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

shey u think God is powerless ba? Tell your papa (satan) to smell heaven now undecided
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
ammyluv2002: shey u think God is powerless ba? Tell your papa (satan) to smell heaven now undecided

He doesn't need heaven. He has more than He needs.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Mintayo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

some how true,but his time is fast going,depleting,He has a short time.
Btw,He rules over unbelievers and his follwers,like you, and if you don't accept Jesus,you will end up with Him,in hell...He is not ruling the christains,they are not under Him.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Slyder: Are you crazy? The wrath of GOD shall befall your house hold. Look before you type shit.

angry keep calm and follow Satan! wink You know want to!
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Slyder(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
tony_runo:

angry keep calm and follow Satan! wink You know want to!
I guess you're already his right hand man isn't it?
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Slyder: I guess you're already his right hand man isn't it?

Lol! Not necessarily but I do know I own quite a good amount of shares in that company/Organization called Hell! You better start buying yours now. Who knows, in no time you could even become Chairman. Now how good would that feel? smiley
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Slyder(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Sure. Its notin compared to you who have your whole lineage in it. *cheers*
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 11, 2013
Slyder: Sure. Its notin compared to you who have your whole lineage in it. *cheers*

Lol who cares If my whole lineage is in it or not. What matters is that in the end, we are all going to the same place. It is inevitable! cheesy.... You, me, your whole lineage, my whole lineage....we shall all wine and dine in hell! oh! Happy Days!!!
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Kendzyma(m): 6:27am On Oct 11, 2013
advocate666: In making a commitment, we engage a formal ritual. This is done out of free will. We are making a choice, as opposed to being dragged off to some christian church, and reciting canned prayers (stolen and corrupted from Eastern mantras) in front of a bunch of idiots.

With knowledge and research, we can prove beyond all doubt that the nazarene, "jehova" and ilk are all fictitious characters, stolen from and corrupted concepts to remove all spiritual knowledge so that a "chosen" few can rule the world using powers of the mind and soul.

Because so many have been forcefully indoctrinated with these characters, and what they stand for (Enemies of Satan), we renounce them permanently in the dedication ritual. This proves to be psychologically healthy and liberating.

The initiation ritual is very personal, unless you decide to have friends participate, or are doing it as part of a group.

You will need:

1 or more black, blue or red candles (as many as you like)
A sterilized needle or razor
A piece of clean paper, large enough to write the prayer below
A dry pen, where you sign your name in blood (dip the tip of the pen in your blood)

Write the following prayer:

Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.

It is important to bathe before any rituals you perform, this is done out of respect. When you are ready, you can light the candle. Take the needle, prick the index finger of your left hand, squeeze some blood out.

Sign your name in blood.

Recite the prayer either aloud or in your head

Fold the paper and let it burn in the fire of the candle.

At the end of the ritual, close with the words "So mote it be." And a Big "HAIL SATAN!!"
can u also prove without doubt dat ur fucking master also exist??ur only proof iz in d bible and u believd it,den i wonda y u dnt believ in God's existenc den...no mata d sacrificies u mak 2 d devil,no mata hw u sel ur soul 2 d devil,no mater d amount of peopl u v sacrificd cous i no ur master cant tak cow's blood frm u,GOD wil stil 4giv u cous iz a merciful God..i hope u recnsida b4 it iz 2 l8t...

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 11, 2013
Kendzyma: can u also prove without doubt dat ur fucking master also exist??ur only proof iz in d bible and u believd it,den i wonda y u dnt believ in God's existenc den...no mata d sacrificies u mak 2 d devil,no mata hw u sel ur soul 2 d devil,no mater d amount of peopl u v sacrificd cous i no ur master cant tak cow's blood frm u,GOD wil stil 4giv u cous iz a merciful God..i hope u recnsida b4 it iz 2 l8t...

Very merciful god he is....the same way he forgave Uzzah aye? Noisemaker! undecided
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2013
Kendzyma: can u also prove without doubt dat ur fucking master also exist??ur only proof iz in d bible and u believd it,den i wonda y u dnt believ in God's existenc den...no mata d sacrificies u mak 2 d devil,no mata hw u sel ur soul 2 d devil,no mater d amount of peopl u v sacrificd cous i no ur master cant tak cow's blood frm u,GOD wil stil 4giv u cous iz a merciful God..i hope u recnsida b4 it iz 2 l8t...

Sorry, we don't practice nor condone human sacrifice; we are not christians.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. by holajeedayy: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
One thing i observe is as u shout satan reach u are not proud of him by showing ur identity......always hiding

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Answers Wrong Prayer? - Imuwahen Gloria A. / Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing / Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.