Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Need A Professional Web Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Professional Web Designer (828 Views)

Professional Web Design And Development In Warri, Delta State, Nigeria / Any Professional Web Designer In Onitsha, I Have A Job For You. / A Professional Web Designer/programmer Needed Urgently To Build An Adult Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Professional Web Designer by Mbamally(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2013
Hello Nairaland members, i am looking for a professional web designer that can design my site the way i want it to be.
(1)If you can create a search engine for me like bing, google or yahoo. So that people can add their site, and when some1 search 4 something i want my site to get the best result and related result for the searcher.
(2) I want the search engine to display Image result, news, blog and videos
(3) I want the members of my site to create email using my site e.g name@mysite.com. And i want you to create subdomain for loggin to their email account
(4) I want you to create a subdomain for members of my site to chat and connect with friends, family and others. i.e social network like google+
(5) Make sure you can do all the above things
(6) Name your price
[i]Hello Nairaland members, i am looking for a professional web designer that can design my site the way i want it to be.
(1)If you can create a search engine for me like bing, google or yahoo. So that people can add their site, and when some1 search 4 something i want my site to get the best result and related result for the searcher.
(3) I want the members of my site to create email using my site e.g name@mysite.com. And i want you to create subdomain for loggin to their email account
(4) I want you to create a subdomain for members of my site to chat and connect with friends, family and others. i.e social network like google+
(6) Name your price
[/i]Hello Nairaland members, i am looking for a professional web designer that can design my site the way i want it to be.
(6) Name your price.
Start from $5,000

1 Like

Re: I Need A Professional Web Designer by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2013
Mbamally: Hello Nairaland members, i am looking for a professional web designer that can design my site the way i want it to be.
(6) Name your price
[i]Hello Nairaland members, i am looking for a professional web designer that can design my site the way i want it to be.
(6) Name your price
[/i]Hello Nairaland members, i am looking for a professional web designer that can design my site the way i want it to be.
(6) Name your price.
Start from $5,000

Lolx. Can do all these bro. But from $5,000 ha. Anyways email me Admin@nairaguide.com
Re: I Need A Professional Web Designer by Mbamally(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
I said start from $5,000 to above.
Re: I Need A Professional Web Designer by SpringWebHost: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
This post sounds like a joke!
Re: I Need A Professional Web Designer by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lolx
Re: I Need A Professional Web Designer by Etecscompanies(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Contact me if you are really ready on emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Professional Web Designer by Etecscompanies(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Design and host your own website without touching codes, here we have Joomlia website building videos(for starters to professionals) email us to get a free sample video (ziped in a folder)
Note you can also design the famous"Bulk sms website" with this knowledge (most Bulk sms website are build with Joomlia).
Total cost of video #4500 (you can order for a free video sample
Also available Java tutor videos, photoshop and cs3 graphic videos.

email us : emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com )