Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man (3910 Views)

Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) / Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband / Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
100 LASHES!
Horror attack with sjambok after woman accuses teen of dating her man!

THE woman accused the schoolgirl of dating her boyfriend and invited her to her house . . .

Then she locked the door and hit the defenceless girl more than 100 times with a sjambok!

AND SHE ASKED HER FRIEND TO VIDEO THE ENTIRE 13-MINUTE ATTACK!

The cruel beating of Nompilo Vilakazi has infuriated residents of Nceceni Village, near Nquthu in KZN.

One of them, a SunReader, sent us a copy of the video.

It shows Nompilo on her knees weeping and pleading for mercy and trying to defend herself as the woman, Amahle Mdlalose (22), carried out her brutal attack.

At one point Nompilo tried to get out of the door but Amahle stopped her -  and continued the beating,which included punches and kicks.

The angry woman handed a phone to her friend to film the assault.

“I want the whole world to see this video,” she says. “Crying won’t help you. Just because you’re pretty you think you can take my man?”

Later she can clearly be heard saying: “After I am done with you, you’ll stop dating other women’s men. You want my child to grow up without a father?”

Angry residents of Nceceni are threatening to take the law into their own hands -  and are also questioning the role of the police in the attack, which happened three weeks ago.

Kwazulu-Natal Police Captain Thulani Zwane told Daily Sun yesterday that an assault case was opened at Mondlo Police Station, but was later withdrawn by Nompilo’s grandmother.

He added: “But we re-opened the case on Thursday last week and the investigation is ongoing.”

But Nompilo’s grandmother, Nozipho Vilakazi, said: “We never went to the police station to withdraw the case.

“The police dropped Nompilo at home and went to Amahle’s house.”

Speaking to Daily Sun from Charles Johnson Memorial Hospital, where she is still recovering from the attack, Nompilo said after she escaped from Amahle’s house, she went straight to Mondlo Police Station to report the attack to cops.

She was shocked when police came back with Amahle.

Said Nompilo: “The woman apologised but I told her that I wouldn’t forgive her. The police said I was playing games.

“I just want her behind bars for what she did to me. She humiliated me and now I am even scared to walk around because I am that girl in the video that was beaten.”

In the video Amahle slaps and punches Nompilo every time she denies making moves on her boyfriend.

“If you think I’m beating you now, prepare yourself for the worst,” she says.

Telling her story to Daily Sun, Nompilo said: “When she started beating me I told her to stop but she wouldn’t.

“She said I was proposing love to her boyfriend, but I never did that.

“I tried to run away but she caught me before I could set foot out of the door and that’s when she got her friend to give her a pocket knife,” said Nompilo.

“I was so scared.

“I thought she was going to stab me.”

After several minutes of being beaten, the woman is seen sitting on the couch to catch her breath before getting up to punch and kick Nompilo some more.

The friend who is shooting the video says: “People are going to laugh when they see this. Your parents are also going to see this video”

At the end, Amahle is heard saying: “Don’t ever go near my boyfriend again and I don’t want the police or your family to come here or I’ll wait for you at school.”

The hospital refused to answerquestions about Nompilo’s condition.

But the schoolgirl told us: “Ever since she beat me up, I have been getting painful migraines and I feel dizzy.

“The doctor ran tests and I am still waiting for the results.”

- Nompilo’s mother, Buhle Vilakazi (32), who works in Newcastle, said: “This woman beat up my child and last night she had to be admitted to hospital again because she is getting migraines.

“And the police let her go.”

Click this link to watch the video... http://m.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F1fZyw81&h=9AQGAU3qg&s=1
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT!

Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
LoLz Nadia warn this ur country women..o! Or we send Tonto Dikeh for that!
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Forzap: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lol,only in SAtonguetongue
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
embarassed embarassed
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nomski0(f): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
I'm a 101% in support of the woman flogging the girl. You should never date another girl's man. But she should also flog her man too, after all they were in it together.undecided
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by AbuMikey(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2013

I'm laughing right now gringringrin

Is that fat fool woman this heartless undecided

So much pity for the girl embarassed begging,but her pleas still didn't get listened to !...

Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by gosifechris: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nomski0: I'm a 101% in support of the woman flogging the girl. You should never date another girl's man. But she should also flog her man too, after all they were in it together.undecided

i aint suprised, you wey too like lipsrsealed

the man is feeding her well thats why she dont wanna lose him but not that kinda assault,if i am the man,her own story will be on bbc not nairaland
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by AbuMikey(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2013

What nonsense nau?

See how the fat fool is even raising her hand,just to land a loud bang of belt on little girls body angry

See vexing na.

If na me ehn,I go bite the woman nose angry

Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nomski0(f): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
gosifechris:

i aint suprised, you wey too like lipsrsealed

the man is feeding her well thats why she dont wanna lose him but not that kinda assault,if i am the man,her own story will be on bbc not nairaland
Like what exactly
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by gosifechris: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nomski0:
Like what exactly

this is a different section,i wouldnt wanna derail it but PM me if you still wanna know smiley
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by homesteady(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
By the time this video goes viral in Nigeria, all this girls will stop following married men grin

1 Like

Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
My turn:

Why didn't she flog the man involved, too? angry
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
Austeenx: My turn:

Why didn't she flog the man involved, too? angry
weakness women have.
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
homesteady: By the time this video goes viral in Nigeria, all this girls will stop following married men grin
lol, but that news paper likes exergerating yoh. I don't believe everything they say.

@ topic, harde to the girl eh, boys are every where, why follow someone's man? Bitter pill to swallow! If I was the mother I would have added to the lashes amin.
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Dygeasy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nomski0: I'm a 101% in support of the woman flogging the girl. You should never date another girl's man. But she should also flog her man too, after all they were in it together.undecided
You Just Disappointed Me...

The Woman Has No Proof Of The Girl Dating Her Man. It Prolly Coulda Been Hearsay.

Some Women Dumb Sha..

Smh!
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by lepasharon(f): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
i cnt see can someone post the vid here
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol, but that news paper likes exergerating yoh. I don't believe everything they say.

@ topic, harde to the girl eh, boys are every where, why follow someone's man? Bitter pill to swallow! If I was the mother I would have added to the lashes amin.
Couldn't believ it too till I saw vid..

Ish but Its the man who went chasing after the little girl..they should both b flogged
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
nadia_SA:
Couldn't believ it too till I saw vid..

Ish but Its the man who went chasing after the little girl..they should both b flogged
Zazi sisi, its either your smart or dumb to date a man who has no worries about getting to college, graduating, being somebody in society, climbing the cooporate ladder and archiving his dreams.

Girls don't listen.
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nomski0(f): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dygeasy: You Just Disappointed Me...

The Woman Has No Proof Of The Girl Dating Her Man. It Prolly Coulda Been Hearsay.

Some Women Dumb Sha..

Smh!
@bold,
and how exactly do you know that she doesnt have proof. You dont beat up a girl like that on mere assumption.undecidedundecided
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Dygeasy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nomski0:
@bold,
and how exactly do you know that she doesnt have proof. You dont beat up a girl like that on mere assumption.undecidedundecided
And Why Exactly Didn't She Show The Whole World Her Proof?

She Wanted The Whole World To See The Video.

And Plus, A Smart Enough Woman Who Got Proof Of Her Husband Cheating With A Teenager Should Be Able To Handle The Matter In A Smart Way Instead Of The Stupidly Barbaric Way She Showed Us All.

Some Things Are Just Not Meant To Happen?

Would You Do That If You Were In The Woman's Shoes?
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
D woman is crazy,shez jst an insecure fool!if she wants d gurl 2 leave ha man,she sud face d man and nt d gurl!!!
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Enegod(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
I like South African women...they value their men wella

1 Like

Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
Enegod: I like South African women...they value their men wella
grin...
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Dygeasy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Harbosede02: D woman is crazy,shez jst an insecure fool!if she wants d gurl 2 leave ha man,she sud face d man and nt d gurl!!!
Yeah Right!
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Enegod: I like South African women...they value their men wella
Exactly. grin
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by cdamsel(f): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
i can't believe those words came out of your mouth,u really should b ashamed of yours

Na your type dey fight naked 4 street cos of man,shame on u undecided cry

1 Like

Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by fckyourman: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
AS TERRY GO WOULD SAY

AND SO?
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Dygeasy(m): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
cdamsel: i can't believe those words came out of your mouth,u really should b ashamed of yours

As In Eh.. undecided
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by homesteady(m): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2013
Dygeasy: And Why Exactly Didn't She Show The Whole World Her Proof?

And Plus, A Smart Enough Woman Who Got Proof Of Her Husband Cheating With A Teenager Should Be Able To Handle The Matter In A Smart Way Instead Of The Stupidly Barbaric Way She Showed Us All.

Like seriously! Which proof do you want her to show the whole world? undecided What happened to personal investigation? What if she has been spying on her husband every movement?
For the woman to go this length, that means she has solid proof that the girl is following her husband!
Or do you want the woman to show that she saw the girl's pant in their matrimonial room? Is that the proof you want?
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Dygeasy(m): 12:09am On Oct 11, 2013
homesteady:

Like seriously! Which proof do you want her to show the whole world? undecided What happened to personal investigation? What if she has been spying on her husband every movement?
For the woman to go this length, that means she has solid proof that the girl is following her husband!
Or do you want the woman to show that she saw the girl's pant in their matrimonial room? Is that the proof you want?
If That's The Way You Choose To Reason, Who am I To Steer Your Reasoning Wheel? undecided

My Point Against This Topic Is The Woman's Acts Are Barbaric And Infringing Against Human Rights. Its Worth Taking Up By Any Human Rights Activist But The World We're In Is Crazy.
Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nomski0(f): 3:25am On Oct 11, 2013
cdamsel: i can't believe those words came out of your mouth,u really should b ashamed of yours

Trust me dear, the rubbish you typed at the later part of your post is total trash......you shouldnt vomit such rubbish to just anybody.....a teenage girl is dating a man way older than her who is also in a serious relationship. If the girl was older, then there'd been a problem with the flogging, but in your bid to type rubbish and insult....you forgot to ask yourself the important question....what is a teenage girl in school doing dating an older man.undecided

Oh right, maybe you were that loose.....so you'd probably want to defend your typeundecidedundecided. Serves her right. Stay in school and read your books and dont follow men. Since her parents didnt train her well.....let someone else do so for themtonguecheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: 100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man by Nomski0(f): 3:38am On Oct 11, 2013
Dygeasy: And Why Exactly Didn't She Show The Whole World Her Proof?

Trust me dude, some teenage girls deserve this kind of treatment. I went to a sec sch in a university arena, so a lot of my seniors/classmates date boys from the university. It always irritated me.....i had no problem with some of them dating their mates.....but seriously, an older guy? And you're a teenager! The first and foremost thing in your life should be school and God. What are you going around dating men for If that doesnt make you sick then you wouldnt understand the woman's annoyance.
Since no one placed a firm hand on the girl and warned her that she should stay away from boys at such age or to never take what is not hers, she'll learn the hard way.tonguetongue

If i were the woman, i wouldnt take it to such extreme lengths, but my problem would be with my stupid boyfriend who's dumb enough to date a blind teenager. Thats why she should have flogged him toogrin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenager Takes Selfie As She Has Sex With 2face(photo)- LIB / Man Hangs Himself After Impregnating His Own Daughter In Edo State. (Photos) / Watch Moment Lady Who Does Money Rituals Runs Mad After Vomiting Money (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.