Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? (7157 Views)

Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby / Mercy Johnson Pregnant Again Barely 10 Months After Delivering Second Baby(Pics) / Will Ini Edo Accept Her Hubby's Son Into Their Home?: Pics Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by entadaplace: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
Another picture has surfaced showing Ini Edo-Ehiagwina’s big tummy.

Funke Akindele uploaded the Instagram picture of herself, Mercy Johnson-Okogie and Ini Edo-Ehiagwina when Ini stopped to check on them (Funke and Mercy) on the set of a new movie.

Ini had earlier denied pregnancy rumours on her twitter page ‘I know you wish me well, but I would really appreciate if I am not misquoted and people would not make insinuations about my private life’.

With this, we await her response again. The actress and her husband, Philip Ehiagwina tied the knot in November 2008 with no child yet.

SOurce

[url=www.] For classic entertainment gist [/url]

Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
No, she won't
Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by homesteady(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Wetin come concern you with the pregnancy? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by tellwisdom: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Stop stalking her for goodness sake angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by chuksvialle(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
fourth to comment yekpaaa
Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by tupaz96: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
#judoc fun time

Ways To Know If U Are Cursed.
1. If u download anything from the
internet & it fails in 99%.
2. If u take cheat into the exam hall &
can't understand ur own handwriting.
3. If you buy a phone at the rate of 50k
today & the price drop to 16k
tomorrow.
4. If u break with ur lover & he/she win
200MUGX the next day.
5. If u use a heavy perfume, ur body
odour still remains.
6. If u work in a company for 10yrs
without
promotion or rise in salary.
7. If to lie 2 Armed robber that u don't
have a phone & it rings..
8. If the person that u are cursing in a
traffic turns out to be the person
interviewing u.
9. If u don't pass both mathematics &
english in ur
final exam.
10. If u get to the exam hall and you
can't remember ur first name.
11. If u are signed as the defender for
a Europian club & your first task is to
mark Lionel messi.
12. After photoshopping your
picture you still look ugly.
13. If a rat eats only your name out of
your
important document.
14. If your ticket money remain 1k nd you can't find it
till the closing date
15. Fashola come dash u okada, nd d next day him come ban am
16. If u want 2 use d Atm and it got 2 ur turn and
Atm machine. IS writing Error in connection.
17. If your BB get stole the day you renew your
subscription
18. If u fart during interview nko
19. U̶̲̥̅̊ get speal over for school,U̶̲̥̅̊ register for the
course ΑϞ∂ on the exam day,before you enter
school d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ don finish the paper
20. If u're posted to MAIDUGURI, as a copper
21. If u wan enta bnk nd d security door rejects u,
anoda persn try am nd d persn enta. U try again
bt d same prob. Na d security man go tell u say,
oga abeg shift, mke anoda persn enta.
22. whn u pick a fight wtf MARK HENRY...u don reach
heaven b dat oo
23. If u no hold money and u 1 travel on friday evenin
reachn ATM d machine swallow ur card
24. if usain bolt chases u with cutlass
25. If u enter public transport only to discover dat u
left ur wallet @home! Ur own don red be dat!
26. U were d 1st of 1thousand people waiting to take
a biometric test before your english exam starts
and the scanner rejects only you of all..

add urs, don't spoil the fun abeg,

verse 02 coming soon

Like our fan page http://fb.com/judoc.bnel

follow us via http://twitter.com/JudocKollect

1 Like

Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by demelza: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kai! Ini Edo no sabi dress.
Make she sign up for Genevieve's fashion school jare and quit looking like a clown.
Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by sammyara(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
[color=][/color][color=#990000[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]][/color]

Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by twogood: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Recently the administrators of Nairaland forum changed the text color on the site. Initially when i tried to view a topic on my phone, it appeared blank and then on tilting it i saw i could manage to read a few lines as the text was barely visible. I'ld like to know what informed this new text color. Does this view apply to your phones too? What point are they trying to make? A forum that used to disseminate info should use better text color.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by HezronLorraine(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Aproko,wetin concern u.Are u the one paying for her baby formula. angry
Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
homesteady: Wetin come concern you with the pregnancy? undecided
AS IN, MY BRODA.. I TIRE OOOO...
Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by Ruq: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
Why do most of them gat that fuggin tummy ?

Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by holyvirgin: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Wetin concern u for ini belle? Are u a witch? grin
Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
abeg hw ds 1 tk concern us
Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by Shadydamsel(f): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
she is married, so what's ur business if she pregnant or not
Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by Sleekbaby(f): 8:40am On Oct 11, 2013
R u sure she s nt actin along syd wit dem bcoz i sw d pix she postd wit ds same attire n her tummy ws nt big dia
Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by nerodenero: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2013
The picture reminds me of those witches (Aro meta) in one of Mike Bamiloye's movie. grin grin
Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by prettyblack: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2013
Pregnancy is a good tin
Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by Ohibenemma(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
@op, she said she is nt pregnant... Nd u r still killing urself over it.. Maybe she doesn't want pipu to knw yet.. So QUIT it.

Pregnant or not, datz her headache.
Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by ronadeola(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
lmao...fact;anoda person matter,person no dey carry for head.. grin
Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by 3ace(m): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2013
I will deny a thousand times if I were her. If u wan know whether she get belle, wait for the signs and deduce it. Na so dem monitor Annie too. Sometimes when I think about your privacy that these moronic journalists take away from you, I really don't envy celebrities.
Re: Photos: Will Ini Edo Deny She’s Pregnant Again? by entadaplace: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2013
3ace: I will deny a thousand times if I were her. If u wan know whether she get belle, wait for the signs and deduce it. Na so dem monitor Annie too. Sometimes when I think about your privacy that these moronic journalists take away from you, I really don't envy celebrities.
The fantasy of being a celeb is the paparazzi it brings aloong, and kindly learn to be more respectful, using the word "Moronic" for anybody tells a lot about you.

(1) (Reply)

Love Story Of Rukaiya Indimi And Usman Dantata / “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals / Helena Nelson Shares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (18+ Video)nigerian Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.