Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! (12984 Views)

4 Yr Old Girl Dancing Skelewu In A Special Way [Must Watch Video] / Checkout Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter / Checkout Pictures Of A Girl Born With 4 Hands & 4 Legs!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by IamDrock(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-j_I6-WqqxbM/UlJ44AQcu4I/AAAAAAACFwE/xGFAd5xzFHI/s400/_DSC0710.jpg[/img] Click Here To See The Pics These nigerian ladies i dont really know what the Bleep on earth they just cant do in the presence of money.. The pictures below were taken from a show in which this gurl was pictured..
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by IamDrock(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
My turn:

I came here with my vaseline expecting something new, only to find this same picture I fapped to, yesterday night.
This is freaking annoying, OP. angry

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by Xplodes2700(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
grin grin tongue ^^^ lol
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by IamDrock(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Austeenx: My turn:

I came here with my vaseline expecting something new, only to find this same picture I fapped to, yesterday night.
wetin do you? You blind?
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by Lakerz009(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2013

Den dis time don't use vaseline... Try Chinese balm.. U'll definitely get a different feeling #Not like dat of yesterday
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by deor03(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2013

Vaseline is not as good as mixing dried pepper and baby oil
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by AntiGbagaun(f): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by Etetejake(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
how ar we to know she aint wearing panties when she is wearing skate or do u xpect us to look under her legs tru our phones?
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by SPLiTZ1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
U guys ar ova funny
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by Popowaa: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2013

I'm suing u for the increment in the price of vaseline.
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
yeye thread by #mouth sealed#
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by kinggenesis(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Guy na wa 2 you oo

Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by mamagee3(f): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
Why did the poster post this in Celebrity section?

Is the girl a celebrity? undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by ManTiger(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Wannabe pussycat
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by Codedrock(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
mama-gee:
Why did the poster post this in Celebrity section?

Is the girl a celebrity? undecided
definitely..
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by funnyx(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Very ugly girl Tacky tacky and tacky lipsrsealed typical council house raised girl.
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by Chitexs250(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2013
skyworld2: -Watch SuperSport3 live on your Laptop

-AIRTEL 25GIG Free Browsing Code

DOWNLOAD BELOW
I Don tell you before make we reason together but you do like say you no even notice me
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by Ohibenemma(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by mspee(f): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2013
Utter crap! angry
Re: Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! by diranfbi(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Vote for The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actress at http://e-magin.com/polls

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News From Naijahottestgist / Why Is 26th December Tagged Boxing Day ??? / Honouring The Memory Of Ekpemi Anni-Alatishe (Gamine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.