Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1952545 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (2172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2015
I am day dreaming

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2015
Atk01:

I did too, it was a really emotional drama.

At the end one of the drama one of the prison Unnies was going to tell her husband to prepare Nigerian dishes for them, lol.

the husband's name is Alex

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2015
post=35432423:

the husband's name is Alex
Yup. But Oppa, I dropped a request on World we Live in ep 14 and 15. sad cry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Megilicious(f): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Anyonseyo sumbaes and unnis, pls Wats d latest Korean movies I cn buy Dats vry intresting, currently watchn yellow boots s2 its annoyn Jare, sumtimes I feel sooo pissed abt wAt dy r doin to yon hae exp choi yo ra yeye girl. I cnt evn bliv d father hei, sooo sad. N Sara (d fat 1, in birth of a beauty," luks. Slimmer.
Kuasimita cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dasanchez1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Am finding it hard to download jumong
what will be the possible solution
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Atk01:

Yup.
But Oppa, I dropped a request on World we Live in ep 14 and 15. sad cry

its been fixed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
ellab:

hmmm..u ain't sure yet. I will allow u watch ep 3&4..i usually determine if I would watch with d 1st four EPs.
Okay,Ha ji won will make it watchable.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Atk01:

Good evening, how have you been? It might just be me, but Ha Ji Won is a bit different in this drama. Carefree kind of. The drama looks promising as you've said, and I'd keep watching. Did you notice her younger brother from the Producers?
I agree with you.she seems a bit different,like unenthusiastic. My mind tells me it may be the character's persona.

I'm gonna stick to the drama cos I watched the Taiwanese version which was very interesting.
I liked the romantic tension BTW the leads and the "you are just my friend,i will never fall in love with you" when it was obvious they were crazily in love with each other made it exciting to watch.

I didn't notice Ha ji won'sbrother in producers.I heard he acted sungkyunkwan scandal but didn't check him out.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
hilda90:

I agree with you.she seems a bit different,like unenthusiastic. My mind tells me it may be the character's persona.

I'm gonna stick to the drama cos I watched the Taiwanese version which was very interesting.
I liked the romantic tension BTW the leads and the "you are just my friend,i will never fall in love with you" when it was obvious they were crazily in love with each other made it exciting to watch.

I didn't notice Ha ji won'sbrother in producers.I heard he acted sungkyunkwan scandal but didn't check him out.
I meant the guy acting as her brother in the drama, not her own brother. (He was the student body president in SK scandal.)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dimplecakes(f): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good evening house

Am currently watching "the birth of a beauty"

I downloaded it from Dramania app. U can check it out. Download the app on play store.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by gottoboy(m): 1:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by gottoboy(m): 1:12am On Jul 04, 2015
Aida13:

screaming for joyyyyyyyyyy

lmao thanks so much, been looking for this---had a copy but the subtitles were in a separate file and the joining issue was too tedious. This is so amazing can't wait to download/watch!!!!

Looking forward to watching the female character, I read she was like the guy in Pirates of Carribean - the same kind of acting style. Whoppee something to make my day when I'm taking a break off watching Master's Sun.

What's the title of that movie?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2015
Atk01:

I meant the guy acting as her brother in the drama, not her own brother. (He was the student body president in SK scandal.)
Okay,thought you meant her real brother.
Yeah,i noticed her brother in the drama in producers.He was the guy that was giving Baek seung chan PD lessons,right?,he was also in pinnochio,acted as Shin hye and jong suk's classmate.

So ha ji won's real brother is that crazy villain in sung...scandal,they resemble each other.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Megilicious:
Anyonseyo sumbaes and unnis, pls Wats d latest Korean movies I cn buy Dats vry intresting, currently watchn yellow boots s2 its annoyn Jare, sumtimes I feel sooo pissed abt wAt dy r doin to yon hae exp choi yo ra yeye girl. I cnt evn bliv d father hei, sooo sad. N Sara (d fat 1, in birth of a beauty," luks. Slimmer.
Kuasimita cheesy
2015 dramas: the healer,who are you:school 2015,the producers,ex girlfriends club,sensory couple,angry mom,pinocchio,orange marmalade.... Try those

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
I'm glad I continued orange marmalade.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
ellab:
I'm glad I continued orange marmalade.
I stopped at episode 4,I do not like that past plot
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:54am On Jul 05, 2015
Tis my wookie's birthday today. happy birthday to him.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:57am On Jul 05, 2015
SlimAdenike:
I stopped at episode 4,I do not like that past plot

its not so bad.I actually prefer it to d present plot. very soon,it'll enter the future.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Happy Sunday to everyone.
Happy birthday Wookie oppa.wishing you many more yrs ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2015
Wookie is 28

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Megilicious(f): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
SlimAdenike:
2015 dramas: the healer,who are you:school 2015,the producers,ex girlfriends club,sensory couple,angry mom,pinocchio,orange marmalade.... Try those

Pls how many seasons r dy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Megilicious:

Pls how many seasons r dy
Pinocchio has 4 seasons while Who Are You: School 2015 has 3 season. I don't know about the rest since I download them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Missyetty(f): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Hi everyone, am new here and would like to know the latest interestin korean series, just done with pinocchio......I enjoyed it a bit
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Megilicious(f): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Bevy12:
Pinocchio has 4 seasons while Who Are You: School 2015 has 3 season. I don't know about the rest since I download them.

Pls wich site do u dwnload frm, coz I cnt use 241 mb 2 download just 1 episode,
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Megilicious(f): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Missyetty:
Hi everyone, am new here and would like to know the latest interestin korean series, just done with pinocchio......I enjoyed it a bit

Warrior beak dong su
Birth of a beauty
Healer (vry vry intresting + wookie is ther sooo handsum in it)
Night watchmen(vry intresting)
Gumiho(although its NT dis year bt its intresting)
Yellow boots (currently on s3 up2 s7)
I avnt really watched 2015 movies much dis year shaaa, shey DAT pinocchio is intresting?? Coz its nxt on my list. Sooo wich av u watched?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2015
I don come again.
Choose your best 2014/2015 otp/couple from the list.
Emergency couple.
Birth of a beauty.
Producers.
Marriage not dating.
Healer
Pinocchio.
School 2015
Its okay its love.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2015
List continues.....

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Missyetty(f): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Megilicious:

Warrior beak dong su
Birth of a beauty
Healer (vry vry intresting + wookie is ther sooo handsum in it)
Night watchmen(vry intresting)
Gumiho(although its NT dis year bt its intresting)
Yellow boots (currently on s3 up2 s7)
I avnt really watched 2015 movies much dis year shaaa, shey DAT pinocchio is intresting?? Coz its nxt on my list. Sooo wich av u watched?
I have missed oo, i have not watch all those you listed above, but that birth of a beauty caught my attention, to me, pinnochio is okay bt not really mind blowing, what can you say about that birth of a beauty?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
hilda90:
I don come again.
Choose your best 2014/2015 otp/couple from the list.
Healer
Producers - Yejin and Joon Mo
School 2015 - TaeBi. (Screw the writers for sinking my ship. angry)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by enomakos(m): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Good morning is there any current korea action movies out? Like city hunter,iris,athena and a man called God?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
enomakos:
Good morning is there any current korea action movies out? Like city hunter,iris,athena and a man called God?
hidden identity, I remember you,mask
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
hilda90:
List continues.....
healer,pinnochio and its OK its love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (2172) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.