Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961010 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Missyetty(f): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Megilicious:

Ok lemme giv u d epilogue..... Its all abt a fat lAdy who got transformed 2 a model by anoda man, coz her hubby dint lv her, bt married her 4 her money. Go n watch it, its nyc. Funny n intresting. Assuming u stay nearby I wud av givn u, coz I av all dose films yapa 4 ouz, just dnt knw wat 2 do with dem, n still buyn more.
Wow! Thats so kind of you, i will get the movie when i have time, it keeps pilin up in my house as wel, cn't stop watchin it tho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Lee min ho was the person I first called oppa *wink*
Are we talking about oppas now?.okay o.
My first oppa was Lee min ho,followed by jang geun suk. Now I have many oppas:
Hyun bin,ji Chang wook,won bin,Jo in sung,Kim soo hyun and yoon shi yoon.lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Lee min ho was the person I first called oppa *wink*
Forgot to ask what my Taiwanese hubby Aaron yan is doing in one of the pics you posted,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
My number one Oppa is Kim Soo Hyun. The love of my Kdrama life.

Then the others; Ji Chang Wook, Jin Yi Han, Eric Mun, Kim Bum, Kim Jae Joong, Seo In Guk et al.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
My first oppa was Lee Min-ho then Jang Keun-suk, Kim Soo-hyun, Gong Yoo, Kim Woo-bin... And somehow Yook Sung-jae got to the list. He's a year older than me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
hilda90:

Forgot to ask what my Taiwanese hubby Aaron yan is doing in one of the pics you posted,lol.
Aaron is mine tho lolz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bevy12:
My first oppa was Lee Min-ho then Jang Keun-suk, Kim Soo-hyun, Gong Yoo, Kim Woo-bin... And somehow Yook Sung-jae got to the list. He's a year older than me.
I'm totally fangirling sung-jae but I'm his noona
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bevy12:
I'm in love with so many oppa lee soo hyuk, lee min ho, jang geun suk,lee jong suk, kim soo hyun, so ji sub, kim woo bin, choi jin hyuk, choi si won *deep sigh*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Aaron is mine tho lolz
Hmmmm! I am not sharing Aaron with anyone o. He is mine,lol. I have been fangirling over him for a long time now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
I swapped body with TOP *smile* TOP is super cute and sexy

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
hilda90:

Hmmmm! I am not sharing Aaron with anyone o. He is mine,lol. I have been fangirling over him for a long time now.
lolz Aaron is handsome but I want a korean prince *wink*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
hilda90:
Lee min ho's argument again?lol.
Guys be like -the dude can't act joor,Girls be like-my oppa is the best actor in korea,he's so handsome.lmao.
Lmh is not the best actor in Korea but that doesn't mean he is not a good actor.

I agree with the person who said that his character in city hunter is the best.
I remember how dramabeans ladies(javabeans and girlfriday) fangirled over him while recapping d drama,they even gave him a new nickname-lee min hot.
c'mon that dude can act and you know it,he is handsome and really cute but he aint the macho man type of guy but all in all he can act coz he as several on screen facial expression unlike some stone face actor and idols

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
enomakos:
thanks ellab
mask? Is it bridal mask?

no no I'm not talking bout gakistal(aka bridal mask).Mask is a new show on its own starring joo ji hoon. it's currently airing now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Atk01:
Much ado about Lee Min Ho. The guy I love to hate. Min Ho isn't the best actor out there, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a phenomenon.

lol are we all going to start the LMH argument again? the guy causes wahala in dis thread whenever his name is mentioned.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
hilda90:
Lee min ho's argument again?lol.
Guys be like -the dude can't act joor,Girls be like-my oppa is the best actor in korea,he's so handsome.lmao.
Lmh is not the best actor in Korea but that doesn't mean he is not a good actor.

I agree with the person who said that his character in city hunter is the best.
I remember how dramabeans ladies(javabeans and girlfriday) fangirled over him while recapping d drama,they even gave him a new nickname-lee min hot.

and that is the only drama of LMH that JB and GF fangirled over and had a podcast(yup I love listening to them talking bout dramas.still have healer podcast in ma fone).
heirs destroyed their taste in him badly(i gues heirs made everyone unhappy with lmh).Most shows concerning him must have heirs being mentioned and how they wish he hadn't done it. Faith was even better(even though it wasn't all that).

lmh is good but he picks crappy projects.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
LMH was my first oppa now WOOKIE is my OPPA.
other oppas are lee jun ki, lee soo hyuk, and many others.
Kim woo bin and Kim soo hyun fall under daeseng category but I love em but I still unknowingly call them oppa *scoffs* habit. I fit slap those two(if I get a chance to do that,won't wash my hands for a year).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
ellab:

and that is the only drama of LMH that JB and GF fangirled over and had a podcast(yup I love listening to them talking bout dramas.still have healer podcast in ma fone).
heirs destroyed their taste in him badly(i gues heirs made everyone unhappy with lmh).Most shows concerning him must have heirs being mentioned and how they wish he hadn't done it. Faith was even better(even though it wasn't all that).

lmh is good but he picks crappy projects.
lee min ho doesn't pick crappy projects,his only crappy project is heirs and park shin hye destroyed that drama with her freaky kiss scene.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
dear @ oppa( hmmm,u sure say u no dey d daeseng category?) get ready cuz i'm gonna start being a pest after d 1st episode of Scholar who walks the night airs on Wednesday. I will constantly try my best to be patient so that u can upload it on ur site,but if I no see am..hehehe..kidding(no I'm not).

lol yeolsimhi ilhada oppa.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
ellab:

no no I'm not talking bout gakistal(aka bridal mask).Mask is a new show on its own starring joo ji hoon. it's currently airing now.
that drama is cool...am enjoying it...great acting from the lead cast

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lucky park shin hye is co-starring with hallyu stars and this keeps rocketing her career even tho she only plays one role in all the drama *the damsel in distress*..... She won't impress me until she plays a bad ass or an independent woman character and drop that fake pure image of hers *roll eyes*

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
SlimAdenike:
lee min ho doesn't pick crappy projects,his only crappy project is heirs and park shin hye destroyed that drama with her freaky kiss scene.

boys over flowers was crap but I'm gonna give it a pass cuz that show made him a hallyu star.

personal taste is good.

faith is good.

heirs na apology.

Gangnam blues impressed me cuz he improved on his acting there. GB made ppl appreciate him more and critics even praised him calling him an "actor" and I agree with them.
maybe I was too harsh when I said he chooses crappy dramas(i give my unreserved apologia) but his acting wasn't up to par and most ppl noticed(im a fan of him but a critical one also) it. GB established him in d acting field(go and watch it if u havent and come back to tell me how his acting was and weda u were drawn to his character ).

goodnight smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
ellab:
LMH was my first oppa now WOOKIE is my OPPA.
other oppas are lee jun ki, lee soo hyuk, and many others.
Kim woo bin and Kim soo hyun fall under daeseng category but I love em but I still unknowingly call them oppa *scoffs* habit. I fit slap those two(if I get a chance to do that,won't wash my hands for a year).
Kim Soo Hyun dongsaeng?? Girl, are you over 30? Soo Hyun is 28 oo.

If you dare slap my Soo Hyun Oppa ehn! angry angry

SlimAdenike:
Lucky park shin hye is co-starring with hallyu stars and this keeps rocketing her career even tho she only plays one role in all the drama *the damsel in distress*..... She won't impress me until she plays a bad ass or an independent woman character and drop that fake pure image of hers *roll eyes*
Isn't the 'next target' Soo Hyun? Abeg make she no try am oo. She will kill his kissing vibe.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Woah, Woah, WOAH Nike, ki ni oro t'en so bayi?
PSH became known at a young age and also became hallyu star b4 lmh FYI. She's a very good actress and can act. The only problem she has is the Dead-fish kiss which everyone knows.
its not her fault that she's always been paired with known actors. Even though u don't like her,doesnt mean u should say she's pairing with them to upgrade her career. Woah. No no. I no wan hear am again.

do u know what it means to be a child star and still be famous?few ppl have that(yo seung ho is an example).so don't say that. lol chai.
there are actresses I don't fancy but if their acting is on point,i recognize them. But if u can't act to save ur as$(Suzy) then we go get problem.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Atk01:

Kim Soo Hyun dongsaeng?? Girl, are you over 30? Soo Hyun is 28 oo.

If you dare slap my Soo Hyun Oppa ehn! angry angry

Isn't the 'next target' Soo Hyun? Abeg make she no try am oo. She will kill his kissing vibe.

lol just googled his age. grin hmm.. no way will I still call him oppa.wat nonsense.grin kai.i hate this. lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
ellab:

lol just googled his age. grin hmm.. no way will I still call him oppa.wat nonsense.grin kai.i hate this. lol
Ntoi tongue

Don't call him Oppa, he's all mine! angry angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
From what drama? grin

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ZianaJordana(f): 1:46am On Jul 07, 2015
Meh. I tried, but I don't like reading subtitles.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Missyetty(f): 5:10am On Jul 07, 2015
Bevy12:
Chai! Cn't stop loving lee min ho, his smile is contagious
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Missyetty(f): 5:28am On Jul 07, 2015
ellab:

PSH became known at a young age and also became hallyu star b4 lmh FYI. She's a very good actress and can act. The only problem she has is the Dead-fish kiss which everyone knows.
its not her fault that she's always been paired with known actors. Even though u don't like her,doesnt mean u should say she's pairing with them to upgrade her career. Woah. No no. I no wan hear am again.

do u know what it means to be a child star and still be famous?few ppl have that(yo seung ho is an example).so don't say that. lol chai.
there are actresses I don't fancy but if their acting is on point,i recognize them. But if u can't act to save ur as$(Suzy) then we go get problem.
God! I am not hatin but i find PSH acting so boring and fake, she should go and learn joor, too soft for me

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Missyetty(f): 5:34am On Jul 07, 2015
I love choi jung won acting, i think the lady is versatile, no dullin @ all...she is my unni
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:37am On Jul 07, 2015
ellab:

calm down never said she can't act coz she is an amazing actress, I just issues with a girl that calls herself an actress being picky when it comes to roles..... Park shin hye said in an interview that she can never play a villain which I found pretty uninteresting coz I thought an actress should be versatile and should be able to play different role to hold the interest of her viewers but that aint the case of park shin hye coz her only role since her debut is THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS..... No bad ass role, no villain and no independent woman's role,she should drop that fake pure image for once and leave her comfort zone coz her one role casting is getting boring to me..... She is an amazing actress so she should whao her fans by being versatile and by the way Im so not a SUZY fan coz I hate the fact that they call her natural beauty when there are way better looking actress and her acting sucks and her look aint unique coz yoon eun hye and jung so min as the same look and I believe suzy accepted to date lee min ho so she can be super famous (which she is now) and she agree to go public with their relationship coz she knows what she would gain from being lee min ho's girlfriend,if not she just keep denying the relationship by saying they are only friends eg (park shin hye and lee min ho)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:42am On Jul 07, 2015
Missyetty:
God! I am not hatin but i find PSH acting so boring and fake, she should go and learn joor, too soft for me
thank God someone feels the same way, she is getting boring with her only one role image and I hate the fact that the entire s.korea calls her pure..... Is she a virgin or something and the fact that she acts like she can't kiss makes me grind my teeth..... Expect that girl trys a different role asides DAMSEL IN DISTRESS I won't be impress...... The only reason I watch her show is coz she is being paired with hallyu stars that I love *Lucky girl*

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.