Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961313 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bevy12:
Everyone always needs time to develop in acting. She has already joined the acting industry, it doesn't make sense if she leaves it like that. I love Su-ji and i'm a big fan of her. You guys sef nawa.
I don't like her and she is overrated
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:
bae suzy should stop acting and focus on music and leave the acting to the talented ones.

GBAM
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
ellab:

thats Lee so hyuk and he's hot. he's a model tho.
u can check him out in vampire idol(pls don't watch it lol u go waste mb),white Christmas and valid love.
you forgot high school king of savvy,he was hot as sin in that drama and that after shower bath robe scene is was..... *swoon*

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
ellab:
this is just crazy and creepy.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/13-extreme-accounts-of-sasaeng-fans
Crazy creeps,I pity those korean celebrities

Some even starve themselves or cry over a celebrity who doesn't even know you exist
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Atk01:

His name is Lee Soo Hyuk, and he'll really give a strong feels of second lead syndrome.
Meanwhile how'll the romance turn out? Jun Ki's character meets his first love's look alike (2nd female lead) plus there's the cross dressing female lead.

just seeing this.

in the mahnwa, the 2nd lead wasn't even part of the story. I'm not sure it will be a love triangle(d story chart is confusing).mind u,there's a ginseng who likes junki too.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:
you forgot high school king of savvy,he was hot as sin in that drama and that after shower bath robe scene is was..... *swoon*

oh yes. thanks Nike. he gave Seo in guk a run for his money(hotness).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Thank you sir

i av changed the download link
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
ellab:

just seeing this.

in the mahnwa, the 2nd lead wasn't even part of the story. I'm not sure it will be a love triangle(d story chart is confusing).mind u,there's a ginseng who likes junki too.
Aha! Apart from the very serious eye candies in this drama, I'm also looking forward to the love lines.

ellab:

I've read this somewhere before. Taecyeon's own was really disgusting. Fan message written with menstrual blood + pubic hair. She even took pics of the pad to prove it was really period blood. Hian! Crazy fan. (But trust netizens, I think she was traced to her house and confronted). That actually sparked a silly trend with some peeps cutting parts of their bodies and using the blood to write messages to their biases. Plus, they'll take pic of the part they cut. Ewww.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by blacqueen(f): 2:11am On Jul 08, 2015
For a long time, av bin searching for a kdrama to take Boys b4 Flower from my no 1 spot..but no one did....a drama almost did but not a korean drama...my boss and me (taiwan drama)...
Fast forward to 2015...av found that drama....MY LOVE EUN DONG.....wow!!! Am so in love with it from d 1st ep. to d 12th ep. Am so hooked...
Can't wait for d more episodes...we can't break up now........
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 08, 2015
blacqueen:
For a long time, av bin searching for a kdrama to take Boys b4 Flower from my no 1 spot..but no one did....a drama almost did but not a korean drama...my boss and me (taiwan drama)...
Fast forward to 2015...av found that drama....MY LOVE EUN DONG.....wow!!! Am so in love with it from d 1st ep. to d 12th ep. Am so hooked...
i love that drama alot,i notice nairaland kdrama fans mostly watch dramas with popular lead cast...my love eun dong is pretty amazing....boys over flower is just ok compare to some dramas have watch.....i miss u is quite better than BOF sequals....we also have Rooftop prince,love from another star...have watch over 200 kdramas but i think Rooftop Prince is my alltime best
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:49am On Jul 08, 2015
kallmemrB:
i love that drama alot,i notice nairaland kdrama fans mostly watch dramas with popular lead cast...my love eun dong is pretty amazing....boys over flower is just ok compare to some dramas have watch.....i miss u is quite better than BOF sequals....we also have Rooftop prince,love from another star...have watch over 200 kdramas but i think Rooftop Prince is my alltime best

not all do sir.
I watch any genre sha. nowadays,im drawn to OCN(only crime network) shows cuz I'm a lil tired of lovey-dovey story. but most Korean shows are dat way.im just happy OCN is for crimes alone.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2015
ellab:

not all do sir.
I watch any genre sha. nowadays,im drawn to OCN(only crime network) shows cuz I'm a lil tired of lovey-dovey story. but most Korean shows are dat way.im just happy OCN is for crimes alone.
have you seen OCN's reset? I had to see the 10 episode drama twice before I understood that drama *so conplicated*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2015
blacqueen:
boys over flower aint the best drama,its just one of the most popular drama in kdrama history

believe I hear your voice,my love from another star and master's sun had stronger storyline compare to bof, boys over flower is too cliche.... A typical rich boy poor girl kdrama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2015
post=35607774:

i av changed the download link
thank you, lemme try it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2015
You guys are very funny..

See battle for Korean actors

Anyway Kim soo hyun and Lee seung gi all the way.

park Min young and Shin Min ah forever.

*Battle continues!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Missyetty(f): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2015
ellab:

not all do sir.
Seconded! Their story line are always sort of being the same, so i prefer something more logical at times, have you watch two weeks? It is a crime movie and i enjoyed it so much
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Olutty88(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2015
Has anyone watch the king's doctor
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Olutty88:
Has anyone watch the king's doctor
one of the best kdrama have ever watched...................
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Optimall:
You guys are very funny..
See battle for Korean actors
Anyway Kim soo hyun and Lee seung gi all the way.
park Min young and Shin Min ah forever.
*Battle continues!
lee seungi is super cute

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Missyetty:
Seconded! Their story line are always sort of being the same, so i prefer something more logical at times, have you watch two weeks? It is a crime movie and i enjoyed it so much

ohhh..LJK was so awesome in that drama and that lil gal is just so cute.
I was intrigued by d storyline. him going to prison for his mob boss and d boss tryna kill him. its a must watch.I recommend it. OCN has good shows I tell ya.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
ellab:

Ok Taecyeon, Kim Yoo-jung, Baehyun, Jessica, F.T Island and D.O had it bad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lee min ho's new selca.
knetz comments cracked me up, i posted the link before but it refused to open.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Atk01:

His name is Lee Soo Hyuk, and he'll really give a strong feels of second lead syndrome.
Meanwhile how'll the romance turn out? Jun Ki's character meets his first love's look alike (2nd female lead) plus there's the cross dressing female lead.
Thanks.I googled him.He is same age as Kim soo hyun.
If he impresses me with his acting,I will add him to my oppas list just like I did Yoon shi yoon.lol.
Anyway,the guy has an interesting face and a great physique,too bad he is always stuck in the second lead territory.

As for the romance,I don't know anything yet.I haven't read the storyline properly.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Atk01:

Aha! Apart from the very serious eye candies in this drama, I'm also looking forward to the love lines.

I've read this somewhere before. Taecyeon's own was really disgusting. Fan message written with menstrual blood + pubic hair. She even took pics of the pad to prove it was really period blood. Hian! Crazy fan. (But trust netizens, I think she was traced to her house and confronted). That actually sparked a silly trend with some peeps cutting parts of their bodies and using the blood to write messages to their biases. Plus, they'll take pic of the part they cut. Ewww.
OMG! That's disgusting. Some fans are super creepy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
hilda90:
Lee min ho's new selca.
knetz comments cracked me up, i posted the link before but it refused to open.
Hmmm. The look on his face ehn.......

*looks like Suzy is doing something, something* lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
hilda90:

Thanks.I googled him.He is same age as Kim soo hyun.
If he impresses me with his acting,I will add him to my oppas list just like I did Yoon shi yoon.lol.
Anyway,the guy has an interesting face and a great physique,too bad he is always stuck in the second lead territory.

As for the romance,I don't know anything yet.I haven't read the storyline properly.

he's good. I especially love his voice.

I loved the 1st episode of swwtn l,hoping it ll be on soju tomorrow cuz I don't understand Nada. the sageuk speak was too hard lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
ellab:

he's good. I especially love his voice.

I loved the 1st episode of swwtn l,hoping it ll be on soju tomorrow cuz I don't understand Nada. the sageuk speak was too hard lol.
If you see the way I avoided all internet spoilers ehn. I'm building up my anticipation till when I finally watch with eng subs. I have a good feeling about the drama (not the Ra Joon Mo kind.)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Atk01:

Hmmm. The look on his face ehn.......

*looks like Suzy is doing something, something* lipsrsealed embarassed

lol

1 . [ + 761, - 20 ] Worst picture I ' ve seen of him yet . Didn ' t
realize even Lee Min Ho takes tryhard selcas like this . . .

2 . [ + 651, - 18 ] So cringe . . . for a mature celebrity to be taking
selcas like this . . not even a pictorial but as a selca ㅠ ㅠ !

3 . [ + 537, - 13 ] Eh ㅡ . . ㅡ looks greasy . . ㅎ

4 . [ + 53 , - 2 ] This is a picture he ' s going to be kicking his
sheets in bed over while thinking about it later ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

5 . [ + 45 , - 5 ] This is so cringe ㅋ ㅋ Anyone who takes selcas
like this isn' t really right in the head . He must really be in
love with himself .

6 . [ + 36 , - 2 ] ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ Please just
quit SNS ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ He' s creating his own history of
embarrassing moments ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

7 . [ + 36 , - 2 ] Ewww , why ' s he acting like this

8 . [ + 34 , - 5 ] Looks like Lee Min Ho has regressed back to
being a junior high school tryhard

9 . [ + 33 , - 3 ] What ' s up with that necklace ? Why is he looking
at the camera with those eyes? Why are his lips parted like
that?

10 . [ +28 , - 9] This picture makes Suzy look like she can do
better

11 . [ +28 , - 2] Cringe . . .

12 . [ +23 , - 2] Ah . . . I didn' t even want to click on the article to
see the full picture . . but I braved it to read the comments .

the posts wey kill me pass

"maybe he made a mistake and posted it instead of sending it to suzy " grin grin

that picture is cringe worthy no be lie. there is nothing sexy in that pic. sorry lee ,I love u but this is soooo wrong.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Atk01:

If you see the way I avoided all internet spoilers ehn. I'm building up my anticipation till when I finally watch with eng subs. I have a good feeling about the drama (not the Ra Joon Mo kind.)

grin joon mo don't suffer. I love d show.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
ellab:

lol

1 . [ + 761, - 20 ] Worst picture I ' ve seen of him yet . Didn ' t
realize even Lee Min Ho takes tryhard selcas like this . . .

2 . [ + 651, - 18 ] So cringe . . . for a mature celebrity to be taking
selcas like this . . not even a pictorial but as a selca ㅠ ㅠ !

3 . [ + 537, - 13 ] Eh ㅡ . . ㅡ looks greasy . . ㅎ

4 . [ + 53 , - 2 ] This is a picture he ' s going to be kicking his
sheets in bed over while thinking about it later ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

5 . [ + 45 , - 5 ] This is so cringe ㅋ ㅋ Anyone who takes selcas
like this isn' t really right in the head . He must really be in
love with himself .

6 . [ + 36 , - 2 ] ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ Please just
quit SNS ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ He' s creating his own history of
embarrassing moments ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

7 . [ + 36 , - 2 ] Ewww , why ' s he acting like this

8 . [ + 34 , - 5 ] Looks like Lee Min Ho has regressed back to
being a junior high school tryhard

9 . [ + 33 , - 3 ] What ' s up with that necklace ? Why is he looking
at the camera with those eyes? Why are his lips parted like
that?

10 . [ +28 , - 9] This picture makes Suzy look like she can do
better

11 . [ +28 , - 2] Cringe . . .

12 . [ +23 , - 2] Ah . . . I didn' t even want to click on the article to
see the full picture . . but I braved it to read the comments .

the post wey kill me pass

"maybe he made a mistake and posted it instead of sending it to suzy " grin grin

that picture is cringe worthy no be lie. there is nothing sexy in that pic. sorry lee ,I love u but this is soooo wrong.
Lmao! I'm in tears. cheesy Thanks for the comments. So, I'm not alone in thinking that Suzy had something to do with it.
What was Min Ho thinking anyway?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Atk01:

Lmao! I'm in tears. cheesy Thanks for the comments. So, I'm not alone in thinking that Suzy had something to do with it.
What was Min Ho thinking anyway?

"he looks like a h o r n y teenager taking a picture of himself"
"come to me baby,I'm getting h o r n y" grin grin
"looks like he needs some Suzy action"
"his face,is he h o r n y or what"
"is this supposed to be sexy,how awkward"
"he looks like Kris Jenner and caitlyn Jenner love child".

the comments below the netz are wats killing me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.