Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960191 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Annie09: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sexytemi:

nope, have been searching for it too.
ok thanks, can't wait to get the season 3 the movie is so interesting.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by maureenkell: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
I'm in love with korean movie ,if u avent wacth dis hurry and go get it : personal taste, city hunter, kang chi, a man cald God,faith,antenna,heirs,boys over flower .now I'm wathing pretty boy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by waslek(m): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Bevys pls give me a link 2 ur forum
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tusharxp: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
my sassy girl
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by teejayahmed(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Boys before flowers is simply the best. I So much love it. No one has mentioned "Sweet Spy"...its just awesome!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tonneth(f): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Fated to love u,awesome.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2014
Now watching "My Love from Another Star". Officially the first modern series I'm going to watch start-to-finish. I hope. Tried to watch Two Weeks because of Lee Joon Ki but couldn't watch past 2 episodes. These dramas are great, I just don't relate with them or find them as believable as the more natural period/historical dramas.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sexytemi:

nope, have been searching for it too.
its just 16 episodes its also called Cunning Single Lady,the drama is over since april so it should be available online
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sexytemi(f): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
fijiano202: its just 16 episodes its also called Cunning Single Lady,the drama is over since april so it should be available online

dnt knw why its taking this long to come out o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sexytemi:

dnt knw why its taking this long to come out o.
its on dramafire.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Aida13: Now watching "My Love from Another Star". Officially the first modern series I'm going to watch start-to-finish. I hope. Tried to watch Two Weeks because of Lee Joon Ki but couldn't watch past 2 episodes. These dramas are great, I just don't relate with them or find them as believable as the more natural period/historical dramas.

my love from another star is just d best I tell ya.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
ellab:

my love from another star is just d best I tell ya.

Still on episode one, looks good. The mix of modern and ancient is really nice smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
ATTENTION:FOR THOSE OF YOU WHOSE MOBILE DEVICES CANT PLAY "S DRAMA ....WE ARE VERY SORRY BUT WE ARE GLAD TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE WORKING ON ANOTHER FORMAT(3GP) SO EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD AND WATCH,,,,,BUT FOR THE MAIN TIME PLSBEAR WITH THE FORMAT AVAILABLE >>>>>>>>

IF YOU ARE A BLACKBERRY USER YOU CAN FOLLOW OUR CHANNEL ON BBM FOR LATEST K-DRAMA AND MOVIES UPDATE ....JUST SEARCH FOR "MY MP4 SOJU"..........

REPLY@
BBM@76B75F36
TWITTER@
INSTAGRAM@MP4SOJU2014

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 25, 2014
pls Nls i want someone to recommend a Korean movie for me

note: i don't want love stories i want action/tech films like a man called God and pls include the no of season they all have so that ll get all them at once Thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kunlenoni: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
guys, joseon gunmen stops at what season?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kunlenoni: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
penquin: pls Nls i want someone to pescribe a Korean movie for me

note: i don't want love stories i want action/tech films like a man called God and pls include the no of season they all have so that ll get all them at once Thanks
its PRESCRIBE not PESCRIBE. Beside, recommendation is better

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by April07: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
penquin: pls Nls i want someone to pescribe a Korean movie for me

Go watch Bridal Mask season 1-4
Iris 1-3
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kunlenoni: its PRESCRIBE not PESCRIBE. Beside, recommendation is better
Noted. thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=]ATTENTION:FOR THOSE OF YOU WHOSE MOBILE DEVICES CANT PLAY "S DRAMA ....WE ARE VERY SORRY BUT WE ARE GLAD TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE WORKING ON ANOTHER FORMAT(3GP) SO EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD AND WATCH,,,,,BUT FOR THE MAIN TIME PLSBEAR WITH THE FORMAT AVAILABLE >>>>>>>>

IF YOU ARE A BLACKBERRY USER YOU CAN FOLLOW OUR CHANNEL ON BBM FOR LATEST K-DRAMA AND MOVIES UPDATE ....JUST SEARCH FOR "MY MP4 SOJU"..........

REPLY@
BBM@76B75F36
TWITTER@
INSTAGRAM@MP4SOJU2014

[/quote] pls work on it fast sir. Eagerly awaiting the Low mp4/3gp version.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
penquin: pls Nls i want someone to recommend a Korean movie for me

done that already.

Look up posts with my monicker, there's a place I recommended just action dramas for someone.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Checking out:

Golden Rainbow
Melody of love
Bad couple
Baby face/baby faced beauty
Stars falling from the sky
Marriage without dating
The Night watchman

They look interesting.

Edited: they ARE interesting.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wislet: Checking out:

Melody of love

Baby face/baby faced beauty

They look interesting.

Edited: they ARE interesting.
I've watched this two. They are very interesting.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Wislet: it's action without the guns(if you know what I mean).

It's very interesting. Watch it and you'll love it.

If you prefer the other kind, check out: Bridal Mask, Ghost/Ghost Phantom, 3 Days, Joseon Gunman, The Conqueror, You Are All Surrounded, Iris, Hong Gil Dong, Iljimae, Warrior baek dong soo, city hunter, queen of ambition, chuno, Dae jo young, jumong, athena, etc
You mean the bolded one's are action films. ? and pls which one are modern and technology cause i don't like watching culture Korean films like that. Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2014
penquin: You mean the bolded one's are action films. ? and pls which one are modern and technology cause i don't like watching culture Korean films like that. Thanks
honestly, I'd suggest you check out all of them, they ALL are very good. You will enjoy them. THE CONQUEROR, JUMONG, DAE JO YOUNG and CHUNO especially are intelligent, fun to watch dramas.

If you insist on modern selections, they are: bridal mask, ghost phantom, 3 days, You are all surrounded, city hunter, Iris, Athena.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2014

forget that junk drama...if u want action try to watch Cruel City,Time of dog and Wolf,Bridal Mask
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
fijiano202: forget that junk drama...if u want action try to watch Cruel City,Time of dog and Wolf,Bridal Mask
Noted

thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Generalkorex(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2014

iris,athena, and 7th level civil servant
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Generalkorex:
iris,athena, and 7th level civil servant
pls include the no they all have wonna get them once
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
fijiano202: forget that junk drama...if u want action try to watch Cruel City,Time of dog and Wolf,Bridal Mask
pls include the num season of they have
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Generalkorex(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
penquin: pls include the no they all have wonna get them once
iris 1-4
athena 1- 3
level 7 civil servant 1-2
city hunter 1-4
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 29, 2014
Generalkorex:
iris 1-4
athena 1- 3
level 7 civil servant 1-2
city hunter 1-4
Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fhunn: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2014
Pls who knows where and how i can dwnload jewel in the palace episode 55-70

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.