Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960901 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:34am On Oct 06, 2015
ellab:

yourupload is also giving problems too. it will reach a certain point and BAM,it ll stop. I dunno if I'm the only one experiencing it.

Good job on your site by the way.
Actually, I experience such with specific episodes. Like about 3 different YP eps didn't download with Yourupload on my UC, and all others did. I had to use normal phone browser.
Still, yourupload is the best downloading link I've used.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2015
Atk01:

Actually, I experience such with specific episodes. Like about 3 different YP eps didn't download with Yourupload on my UC, and all others did. I had to use normal phone browser.
Still, yourupload is the best downloading link I've used.
hi ellab aghassi,seems the server they use on your upload nowadays doesn't resume downloads,that's freaking annoyin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by princetom1(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2015
Cha cha cha cha,
What's with this YP writter sef, did he drank too much soju while writting the last episodes.
So lazy from a writer,
Well, am no writter and that makes me appreciate his work.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by laughter4christ: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
@Atk01,
everybody have his/her own preference, and i never said you were hating on the drama, i only said that lack of understanding made some hated the drama, some having mixed reaction, still yet some fully satisfied.
Speaking of the romance, i felt it was too fast, but i also felt that maybe thats what the writer intended from the start. Come to think of it, what would you want the writer to use aside romance when YJ came out of her prison? Frienship? I don't think so, since the plot would even slow down to the point of boredom. Revenge? YJ's body was athrophied. Then again, YJ plotting in the hospital disguised as someone else? DJ is bound to find out.
Quoting what you said "the story became one kind after the romance" how?
Speaking of YJ's cancer, sbs explained why.
I'm not defending the drama, but because the story didn't go as you wanted, does not mean the story losts it's potential. The writer cannot please everyone.
Seriously, it's sad that people kept throwing insult at the writer for doing his job.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
@laughter4Christ, you're not getting my point, and I don't know how to explain again. I'm not insulting the writer, just making an observation.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by laughter4christ: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Atk01:
@laughter4Christ, you're not getting my point, and I don't know how to explain again. I'm not insulting the writer, just making an observation.
fine.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by laughter4christ: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Atk01:
fine. If only you can sit and rewatch it, i'm sure your observation will change friend. Give it a try.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
laughter4christ:

fine. If only you can sit and rewatch it, i'm sure your observation will change friend. Give it a try.
I doubt that. smiley
YP was a good watch and all, but it wasn't perfect. I expected more.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
kallmemrB:
hi ellab aghassi,seems the server they use on your upload nowadays doesn't resume downloads,that's freaking annoyin

exactly
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by laughter4christ: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
author=Atk01 post=38727518]
I doubt that. smiley
YP was a good watch and all, but it wasn't perfect. I expected more.[/quote]
it was perfect to my friend, almost perfect to me, and wasn't perfect to you. Atleast it's not all that bad:-D, afterall everyone have a choice. Annyeong.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:29am On Oct 07, 2015
laughter4christ:
author=Atk01 post=38727518]
I doubt that. smiley
YP was a good watch and all, but it wasn't perfect. I expected more.
it was perfect to my friend, almost perfect to me, and wasn't perfect to you. Atleast it's not all that bad:-D, afterall everyone have a choice. Annyeong.

ellab:

exactly

Zippyshare is the best ......i dont know why you people like yourupload so much
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:41am On Oct 07, 2015
post=38738047:

Zippyshare is the best ......i dont know why you people like yourupload so much
Oppa, when is I Have a Lover coming out? And Geum Sa Wol too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:55am On Oct 07, 2015
Atk01:

Oppa, when is I Have a Lover coming out? And Geum Sa Wol too.

geum sa wol 09 and 10 uploaded
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:59am On Oct 07, 2015
After the long wait.......finally..its out..........................

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2015
Hello everyone, how are you all doing?
Question for the day; which do you prefer? Watching a drama while it airs or watching when it ends.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by princetom1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Atk01:
Question for the day; which do you prefer? Watching a drama while it airs or watching when it ends.
Watching when it ends. Really hate waiting for days for continuation

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Watching when it ends na, who dem go use hypertension kill, mbanu, not me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Atk01:
When it ends o. I'm not a patient person but there are good reasons to watch it while it's still airing. You can brag about it and sometimes it's thrilling, you'll be like 'omg, what's going to happen? Omo' (note the exaggeration. Hehehe.)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Atk01:

ahh..when it airs o. You can feel the excitement and anxiety. You also get anxious for the next episode. its fun.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
From the replies, more people like to watch once it's ended. I prefer watching while it airs though, suspense is part of the excitement for me. And I enjoy the shipping wars too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
ellab:

ahh..when it airs o. You can feel the excitement and anxiety. You also get anxious for the next episode. its fun.

when it airs is the best for me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Abdul9025(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
becos of yong pal I hate watching while it airs
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Abdul9025(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
hello guys... am new here.. . tou I hav been following this thread since page 198.. @ thanks u have been doing a great work here... pls add me in the whatsapp group 08061690225
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
post=38762509:

when it airs is the best for me
Sorry for disturbing, but what of I Have a Lover?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Atk01:
watching when it ends o but sumtyms i wish i could watch while it airs so i can join the discussion but i knw pple lyk ellab,atko1 nd would luv watching it while it airs.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Princeelisma(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Please God of War download link has expired @. Please where can I download it heard d movie is interesting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:21am On Oct 08, 2015
Abdul9025:
hello guys... am new here.. . tou I hav been following this thread since page 198.. @ thanks u have been doing a great work here... pls add me in the whatsapp group 08061690225

am not in charge of the whatapp group ....you shoud try and get in touch with slim
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Princeelisma:
Please God of War download link has expired @. Please where can I download it heard d movie is interesting

Soldier god of war ?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Princeelisma(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Yes Soldier God of war
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2015
Good morning everyone.SlimAdenike where are you?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Dqueenzy:
Good morning everyone.SlimAdenike where are you?

Good morning
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2015
Abdul9025:

I have added you to the whatsapp group

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.