Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,956 members, 7,803,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1956252 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dunsin125: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
which interesting historical korean drama cn i buy(abt swordmanship)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
dunsin125:
which interesting historical korean drama cn i buy(abt swordmanship)

Empress ki and Jumong
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ligxy(f): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
lordprogress:
lol dis is a forum na wa o una still they scan my english sowie for the mistake but i can only tell you that you dont know who you are messing with about english language just come to nsukka law department you will understand betta
But guy tell me na forum be this o and you they insult my english i dun suffer because i really think you need some councelling you are still a learner good evening bro
If you can't differentiate the (m) alphabet from the (f). Then I have nothing to say to you.
Nsukka is in trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kim Soo Ha Mu, turtle and crane, 180,000 year-old Dong Bang Sak, Chichikapo, Sarisairsenta, Woriwori, wori....

Which drama is this incantation from? cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Atk01:
Kim Soo Ha Mu, turtle and crane, 180,000 year-old Dong Bang Sak, Chichikapo, Sarisairsenta, Woriwori, wori....

Lmao! Secret garden.Hyun bin and his chanting nearly killed me with laughter.rewatched the drama several times.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
lordprogress:
lol dis is a forum na wa o una still they scan my english sowie for the mistake but i can only tell you that you dont know who you are messing with about english language just come to nsukka law department you will understand betta
But guy tell me na forum be this o and you they insult my english i dun suffer because i really think you need some councelling you are still a learner good evening bro

I think what most ppl are concerned about is the "LACK" of "fullstop and comma". Just put that and it will make everyone understand better. smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
lordprogress:
lee min ho flies to Shanghai due to promotions for
a Chinese cosmetics brand that he
endorses.
Will he ever change he is not likely to comeback to kdrama sooner

hmmm..let's see. maybe next year he will come back to kdama. Right now he's still filming bounty hunters.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ligxy(f): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Atk01:

Secret garden... hyun bin and later, ha ji won characters.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Congratulations to KSH for winning the daesang award today at the APANstar awards. na wa.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
ellab:
Congratulations to KSH for winning the daesang award today at the APANstar awards. na wa.
Yaaay!! Oppa win award. grin
Is it for the Producer? And who else was nominated?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Atk01:

Yaaay!! Oppa win award. grin
Is it for the Producer? And who else was nominated?

oh yes..he won for the producers.
www.soompi.com/2015/11/28/winners-of-the-2015-apan-star-awards/

happy that the hallyu and popularity awards were different.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
ellab:

oh yes..he won for the producers.
www.soompi.com/2015/11/28/winners-of-the-2015-apan-star-awards/

happy that the hallyu and popularity awards were different.
That's two Daesangs for him, up Oppa!!! But I kinda hope he doesn't get another at the KBS drama award.

Kim Hyun Joo (female lead in IHAL) won top excellence actress, and I'm so proud of her! That's how she won like 3 awards last year too. I really like her a lot.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
Atk01:

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2015
I like Kim soo hyun.I mean,I really really like him,but enough of the daesangs already.He is not the only actor that acted this Yr.He already won two or three daesangs before. I will never understand Korean awards system.BIASED SOCIETY!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2015
hilda90:
I like Kim soo hyun.I mean,I really really like him,but enough of the daesangs already.He is not the only actor that acted this Yr.He already won two or three daesangs before. I will never understand Korean awards system.BIASED SOCIETY!
Hehehehe.grin

angry

I agree with you. If he keeps winning at the expense of other actors, it might get him some hate. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2015
hilda90:

I love kim soo hyun but I think Ji sung deserves most of the awards being given to him for his unique acting in kill me heal but that drama or the lead actor is yet to receive any award *smh*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
OK guys,I have a little story to tell.

Everyone at my work place know how much I love anything that has to do with South Korea... movies,kpop,kdramas,food(even if I no go fit chop am),etc.
Today,we got a new intern(handsome guy by the way..hehehe.OK back to my story). And after all our intros and blablabla. he settled down to work. I'm his supervisor at the moment...hehehe...(hold yourself together Ella.b..*clears throat*),I have to show him how to make view things under the microscope (which I'm sure they taught him at school but knowing how 9ja schools dey,u can Neva tell),how enzymes functions..etc.
Later,while we were all knee deep into work,a sound came on. first I didn't mind it but then I heard the sound of gayageum(A musical instrument. That guitar like instrument that the goryeo king tried to teach Nyang in ep1 of Empress Ki)...I immediately turned and asked where that sound was coming from. No one answered. The song continued playing and guess what.. It was the song the king played in the kmovie (frozen flower). I stood there,near the phone (the owner never come retrieve am). Lo and Behold,the intern came out from were ever he was and kept apologising for not putting the phone on mute. But that wasn't my problem o. I wanted to know why he had that song in his phone and Mostly a Korean song. The Bros laughed(and I almost fainted from the cuteness.. Le dimples appeared mehn) and said that he loves Kmovies and is also a kdrama fan. Ha! I was dumbfounded and stood there,shocked. My friend laughed and told him I'm a k-fan too. I asked how old he was..lol...my curiosity is getting to me.. I'm his freaking Noona guys. I told him to call me "sunbae" at work and I just smiled and went back to my conical flask grin
On one hand,I'm glad that I can have someone to talk about kdrama with. On the other hand,I'm jealous cuz I no longer hold the position of "Korean citizen". Lol.

Ladiesssss...I have a Hoobae at work o. Congratulate me o. grin

for those asking for the song/Ringtone.
Watch "A Frozen Flower (the King's song)" on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFWIgToLukY

P.S: I'm not a single woman,so you guys should get that notion off your head LOL. I can only admire from afar.
And @ oppa, pls post Frozen flower on your site.I wan watch again o. *Getting myself ready to cringe*.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
is anyone watching JDRAMA here?any recommendations?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by merizy(f): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wislet:
Pls I don't discuss with kids. I think you might be the person who waded in to defend her 'oppa' Lee min ho before by quoting me on another thread. Give yourself some respect and stop worshipping your fellow human. And stop quoting me. We have nothing to discuss.

Last I checked it's a free world and I owe YOU no debt for your permission to air my views. So never you say I should keep quiet. Give yourself some respect on this forum.

For the record, I do not hate Lee Min ho. I like him actually and he's a good actor, but not best or among best 10 in any way. Any objective(non obsessed) mind will know the hype is beyond reasonable proportions. But let him enjoy it while it lasts- life is for us to enjoy.

Ji chang wook beats Lee min ho acting wise.
it seems ur jealous of dix guy anyway jus sayin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
@ellab, I almost rolled over with laughter at your story.

It does feel great to have someone to K gossip with though. smiley

All my friends know of my obsession with K things, and they've given up me. Except my cousin that's still doing vigil to get me outta my obsession.angry

Call me Sunbae! grin cheesy *dies*

Just curious though...is ellab sunbae a biochemist? microbiologist? Or what? Enzymes and conical flask... smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
@ellab,your story made me laugh.Just curious,are you a science teacher?It's good to have someone to discuss kdramas with,just like me(my siblings are all kdrama fans).
Send my regards to your hottie intern,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
hilda90 and Atk01, I'm a biologist smiley
As for the intern...hian,my chingus,the Bros prefers calling me Noona but with a flirty tone. the 23 yr old wan dey form like say e no know anything. What he doesn't know is that even though I like SK,I still be confirm 9ja pikin. So no amount of trick go move me o. See wahala I don go put myself in with this sunbae issue. grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
ellab:
As for the intern...hian,my chingus,the Bros prefers calling me Noona but with a flirty tone. the 23 yr old wan dey form like say e no know anything. What he doesn't know is that even though I like SK,I still be confirm 9ja pikin. So no amount of trick go move me o. See wahala I don go put myself in with this sunbae issue. grin
Lmao!Goodluck to you and your hoobae.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
hilda90:
Lmao!Goodluck to you and your hoobae.
Lmao..You wan create Casala for me abi? lol. Thanks for the Jdrama suggestions dear.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Omo,Suzy's latest movie is a huge failure.babe thought media play and popularity would buy her many movie admissions(tickets),but it seems it was the opposite.pls suzy-ya,pls learn how to act,no one wants to pay money to watch your bad acting.not hating on her sha.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
ellab:
Hahahaha. Your hoobae don watch plenty Noona- romance be that.

Sunbaenim *hwaiting!* wink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
hilda90:
Omo,Suzy's latest movie is a huge failure.babe thought media play and popularity would buy her many movie admissions(tickets),but it seems it was the opposite.pls suzy-ya,pls learn how to act,no one wants to pay money to watch your bad acting.not hating on her sha.
Wow! And I thought people would see the movie- not because of her, but the lead actor 'cos he's a veteran and all that. Seems people skipped outta this one thanks to Bae.

Sis Bae... I thought she'd have improved on her acting, but I guess not. And she's got a drama lined up for next year.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
hilda90:

The funny thing is the amount of A-listers that attended the movie premiere. From Lee seungi, yoo yeung seuk,Kim soo hyun and so many big names(except he bf).I thought she could use her star power to make the film a hit.
There was a comment I read and the guy said,He won't advice people to watch the film but if you want to see Suzy just cuz you miss her,them by all means go ahead.

just 200k sales is wayyy too low for her star power.
I don talk am before,Yes she's pretty but her acting is a no no.
I was so glad she declined the role for cheese in the trap.
I actually feel bad for the veteran actor.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Atk01:
Hahahaha. Your hoobae don watch plenty Noona- romance be that.

Sunbaenim *hwaiting!* wink
tah..comot grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
ellab:

Lmao..You wan create Casala for me abi? lol.
Thanks for the Jdrama suggestions dear.
lol...I want a hot hoobae too.if I were you,I would tell him to call me sunbae anytime.... with a sexy tone.just kidding..lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Atk01:

Wow! And I thought people would see the movie- not because of her, but the lead actor 'cos he's a veteran and all that. Seems people skipped outta this one thanks to Bae.

Sis Bae... I thought she'd have improved on her acting, but I guess not. And she's got a drama lined up for next year.
That's what happens when you put a good actor and a bad actress in a drama together.
Knetz said her acting was so bad in the movie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.