Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1956021 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2016
#Thank you lolz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Guess who

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Guess who
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Guess who
na na, let me guess, song joong ki?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
vikkytan49:
aigoo, I pity all the actors, actresses, directors and writers in moorim school, despite how much I,m enjoining the drama, some people are not finding it to be fun at all, the drama keeps suffering wen it comes to rantings, no wonder they deducted it to 16 episodes, because they knew the drama is going to suffer....

it had the lowest rantings...

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-feb-1-7-2016/

yeah,the drama has very low ratings.I pity the cast.
I liked the last two episodes.Chi ang is really behaving like an idiot.I know he likes his Ariel and all but it's so obvious that the girl doesn't like him back.Maybe she likes him as a friend but not romantically.you can't force feelings on people.I'm really enjoying the romance between shi woo and seon deok.I know I may sound like a perv but that kiss was hot.where the hell did Lee hyun woo learn how to kiss like that?I was kinda surprised,lol.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
SlimAdenike:
#Thank you lolz
lol...I agree with the caption.we international fans would be literally screwed if not for the subbers and recappers.Where will you even begin?Korean language is not easy to learn.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
hilda90:

lol...I agree with the caption.we international fans would be literally screwed if not for the subbers and recappers.Where will you even begin?Korean language is not easy to learn.

Korean language is pretty easy to learn, probably one of the easiest language in the world to learn, atleast it's a way easier than Chinese language...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Guess who
Joong ki of course.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
I missed cheese this week o.still watching reply'88,enjoying the ride. patiently waiting for descendants.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
vikkytan49:

Korean language is pretty easy to learn, probably one of the easiest language in the world to learn, atleast it's a way easier than Chinese language...

Korean language is easy to learn?Don't know sha,maybe that's cos I haven't really tried learning it.Where will I even begin?I don't think I can learn that chicken feet writing...not even in a century.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
hilda90:

Korean language is easy to learn?Don't know sha,maybe that's cos I haven't really tried learning it.Where will I even begin?I don't think I can learn that chicken feet writing...not even in a century.

their written is not easy, I,m talking abt their language, tongue, I've never try to learn it too, but just by watching their dramas, I already know some of their words...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
vikkytan49:

their written is not easy, I,m talking abt their language, tongue, I've never try to learn it too, but just by watching their dramas, I already know some of their words...

I totally agree with being able to pick some of their words... Thank you, aigoo, I love you, honey, senior, brother, uncle and so on.... Simple even after d first series.

But abeg, no try China... Dr language na die.... Dy go still dy talk and wetn dm dy talk dn finish... Lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Atk01:

The timeslot it airs generally hasn't been good for KBS. Even Oh My Venus with it's star power couldn't move pass 8-9% (it even got the 8% thanks to the leads.)
Besides, it's going up against Six Flying Dragons and Glamorous Temptation which both have a large fan base.
Thats true though.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
vikkytan49:

Their writing is too easy na. Can you compare it to Chinese or Japanese. Korean is very easy to learn. You just need the alphabets, how to spell their words and their rules for writing in Korean.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
hilda90:
I missed cheese this week o.still watching reply'88,enjoying the ride.
patiently waiting for descendants.
I miss my Jung embarassed cry

And the end of next eps preview was so romantic. embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bevy12:
Their writing is too easy na. Can you compare it to Chinese or Japanese. Korean is very easy to learn. You just need the alphabets, how to spell their words and their rules for writing in Korean.
Yeah, Hangul is pretty easy to learn.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bennynuel101: 3:26am On Feb 10, 2016
ellab:

LOL they ain't on DSTV BUT if you want to watch KBS ,you can if u have a "free to air" dish or better still, "paid subscription on myTV" . The only problem is that they delay airing dramas for 2weeks because the company take time to subtitle episodes in English fr international fans.

@slimadenike this article is for your love (So ji sub)
http:///1m0i6km

as for The ramen and kimchi u are hungry for,let me give u the 9ja style.

Apparatus: ramen,ugu/cabbage,tin tomato,small pot,big bowl,spoon, etc
Method:
How to make ramen.
Buy indomie jollof(or normal indomie) and prep the way u like it.

how to make kimchi.
very simple. Buy ugu leaves and cabbage. dice am well. Slice the onions inside. add small salt. if you want make e red,add tin tomato (the big size) and then leave for few hours for it to ferment a little.

Observation: when eating kimchi, e fit slap you for mouth.
Conclusion: The life of your toilet will never remain The same again.

But please is there english subtitle on the kbs?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2016
bennynuel101:

But please is there english subtitle on the kbs?
yes, there is. its KBS international, so its subtitled.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jeon Ji-hyun is now a mother! Congratulations to her. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lee soo hyuk is so cute and frank in this showbiz korea interview.... I love him more *uri Gwi* lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EimREfDf2nQ
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
mopinks:

I totally agree with being able to pick some of their words... Thank you, aigoo, I love you, honey, senior, brother, uncle and so on.... Simple even after d first series.

But abeg, no try China... Dr language na die.... Dy go still dy talk and wetn dm dy talk dn finish... Lol

totally right,, their words are easy to know, in fact I always find myself speaking Korean at times lol...

but Chinese? Chinese biti bawo, who wan die..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bevy12:

wink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
yaaaaaay, chingus, something don happen oooo, remember episode 17 &18 chai, hummmm, have u all watch it?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
na na, I think people that says kth is the most beautiful Korean actress don't know what they are talking or maybe their just cracking jokes, lol, I,m not hating oooo, but she looked horrible in these latest pics of hers...

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/oh-snap-kim-tae-hee-takes-normal-beach-photos/#
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bobojoshua(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
vikkytan49:

you are so right abt that, some of them always have same storyline, especially those romantics love dramas, melo nonsense that's why I always advice people to go for loves action dramas they are the best, iris, warrior baek dong soo, heartless city, falling for innocence, a man called God, jang Jung OK live in love, city hunter, faith, empress ki, 3 days, two weeks, mask, bridal mask just to mention a few, these dramas are so interesting, especially warrior baek dong soo the best historical drama of all time, never for once got bored of that drama...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
vikkytan49:
na na, I think people that says kth is the most beautiful Korean actress don't know what they are talking or maybe their just cracking jokes, lol, I,m not hating oooo, but she looked horrible in these latest pics of hers...

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/oh-snap-kim-tae-hee-takes-normal-beach-photos/#
LOL make k-netz catch you,but according to the Korean standard she's beautiful(esp if you consider her educational background)international fans have other opinions,but as for me o she's just an okay person.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2016
Dqueenzy:
LOL make k-netz catch you,but according to the Korean standard she's beautiful(esp if you consider her educational background)international fans have other opinions,but as for me o she's just an okay person.

nice one jare, u get good eyes lol...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2016
This picture is the reason why we created Outside Seoul..... Its a whatsapp group chat for kdrama and kpop fanatics.

Drop your whatsapp ID if you're interested in being a member and we will add you up. #Good Morning

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2016
Remember is such a phenomenal, mind blowing, awesome, amazing, action packed, sometimes-annoying-but-you-can't-stop-watching drama.

I have to apologise to prosecutor Super Bite face. My mind was telling me his betrayal was all part of a plan, but my brain wouldn't process it.

Final eps next week, NGM is finished! angry cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Atk01:
Remember is such a phenomenal, mind blowing, awesome, amazing, action packed, sometimes-annoying-but-you-can't-stop-watching drama.

I have to apologise to prosecutor Super Bite face. My mind was telling me his betrayal was all part of a plan, but my brain wouldn't process it.

looking forward to gyu man,s destruction, my only regret is that I won't be able to snap his neck my self, lol, I love the way jin woo fires back at gyu man wen he payed a visit to him, (look around u, no one is on ur side, *breath* what a sentence, lol, that word must have daggered gyu man,s hearth because his craziness increased with 10% after lol.

that scene where he went to see dong ho at prison, dong ho ginger my head there,lol, the way he says jin woo will kill you, oh my, gyu man could,nt believed what he heard, he was like shikiaa-you bastard, he was so crazy,lol, if only he could get through that window another episode would have happened entirely, lol.

I understand papa nam for being protecting his son, because it his obligation to do so, but he shouldn't protect him that way, he,s just corrupting his son,s life all the more, this made me remember yellow boots where the father was protecting his daughter by covering up all her evil acts, at the end of the day both of them ended up going to prison..

I really hope their matter would be the same, lol..

now dong ho should spend the rest of his life grateful to jin woo, because jin woo shouldn't have done that for him after everything he had put him through, jin woo shows that no matter how much he's looking for revenge he can't let a innocent man rot in jail, that's a good example jin wooya, yoo seung ho is more than amazing, I hope he'll receive best actor for 2016 and award for the most hardworking actor, shooting so many series at the same time, their are only few Korean actors that does that, all those actors who only appears once in a drama for a year don't deserves those kind of award walahi, lol,

I hope gyu won't kill his assistant oooo, and that kissing scene was hot..
gyu man,s sister finally left the drama...
remember don dey end niyen, chai time flies so fast ooo, the reason why my Wednesdays and Thursdays have been amazing is because of remember, we'll be saying goodbye next week..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
Atk01:

is ellab not watching?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
vikkytan49:

is ellab not watching?

Ella.b is watching and drooling over the judges's face.
Ella.b did not feel the kiss scene,she wanted more...healer style,but she will forgive him.
Ella.b wants gyuman decapitated (deadpool style).
Ella.b doesn't want JW to lose his memory.
Ella.b will miss this show.

finally, ellab misses everyone here but has been lurking a lot cuz of busy schedules.
forgive Ella.b. smiley

P.S: is Soju oppa still here or he's MIA?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.