Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960860 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
vikkytan49:
na na, I think people that says kth is the most beautiful Korean actress don't know what they are talking or maybe their just cracking jokes, lol, I,m not hating oooo, but she looked horrible in these latest pics of hers...

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/oh-snap-kim-tae-hee-takes-normal-beach-photos/#
yeah,people say kth is one of the most beautiful Korean actresses and I'm one of those people.
she was the first Korean actress that made me go...wow,this girl is so beautiful. mind you,I watched about 7 dramas before watching iris which was where I saw her first.
DB commenters are just being jealous.
Anyway,I don't blame them.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmmm...tomorrow is Valentine's day. Choose who you want to be your val from this thread,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
hilda90:

yeah,people say kth is one of the most beautiful Korean actresses and I'm one of those people.
she was the first Korean actress that made me go...wow,this girl is so beautiful. mind you,I watched about 7 dramas before watching iris which was where I saw her first.
DB commenters are just being jealous.
Anyway,I don't blame them.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

shey u din,nt watch those pics of her ni?
she actually looked horrible, she,s pretty, accepted but not that beautiful, infant wen I first saw her in jang OK Jung I was like who is this girl? so attractive, but their way more beautiful Korean actresses jare...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
vikkytan49:

looking forward to gyu man,s destruction, my only regret is that I won't be able to snap his neck my self, lol, I love the way jin woo fires back at gyu man wen he payed a visit to him, (look around u, no one is on ur side, *breath* what a sentence, lol, that word must have daggered gyu man,s hearth because his craziness increased with 10% after lol.

that scene where he went to see dong ho at prison, dong ho ginger my head there,lol, the way he says jin woo will kill you, oh my, gyu man could,nt believed what he heard, he was like shikiaa-you bastard, he was so crazy,lol, if only he could get through that window another episode would have happened entirely, lol.

I understand papa nam for being protecting his son, because it his obligation to do so, but he shouldn't protect him that way, he,s just corrupting his son,s life all the more, this made me remember yellow boots where the father was protecting his daughter by covering up all her evil acts, at the end of the day both of them ended up going to prison..

I really hope their matter would be the same, lol..

now dong ho should spend the rest of his life grateful to jin woo, because jin woo shouldn't have done that for him after everything he had put him through, jin woo shows that no matter how much he's looking for revenge he can't let a innocent man rot in jail, that's a good example jin wooya, yoo seung ho is more than amazing, I hope he'll receive best actor for 2016 and award for the most hardworking actor, shooting so many series at the same time, their are only few Korean actors that does that, all those actors who only appears once in a drama for a year don't deserves those kind of award walahi, lol,

I hope gyu won't kill his assistant oooo, and that kissing scene was hot..
gyu man,s sister finally left the drama...
remember don dey end niyen, chai time flies so fast ooo, the reason why my Wednesdays and Thursdays have been amazing is because of remember, we'll be saying goodbye next week..
Papa Nam is the backbone of evil here. I hope he goes down with his son. Sister Nam seems the only better person in the house- not that she doesn't have her own faults- see the way he slapped her 'cos she told him not to cover up for GM again. angry
And the kiss scene could have been better. I didn't feel it at all. It was kinda boring.

I'll miss this drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
ellab:

Ella.b is watching and drooling over the judges's face.

finally, ellab misses everyone here but has been lurking a lot cuz of busy schedules.
forgive Ella.b. smiley

P.S: is Soju oppa still here or he's MIA?
This! embarassed

We miss you too oo, but you're forgiven. smiley

He's still here.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
ellab:

Ella.b did not feel the kiss scene,she wanted more...healer style,but she will forgive him.
Ella.b wants gyuman decapitated (deadpool style).
Ella.b doesn't want JW to lose his memory.
Ella.b will miss this show.

finally, ellab misses everyone here but has been lurking a lot cuz of busy schedules.
forgive Ella.b. smiley

looool, okay na, but healer style keh? ahh, too much kissing scenes don turn to madness be DAT, abeg I like how this drama din,t focus much on the love story Line, infant they don't need it jare, but I agree they should film more kissing scenes, ysh is always gud wen it comes to kissing scenes,lol...
me too miss mp4 and aidaa oooo.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
vikkytan49:

shey u din,nt watch those pics of her ni?
she actually looked horrible, she,s pretty, accepted but not that beautiful, infant wen I first saw her in jang OK Jung I was like who is this girl? so attractive, but their way more beautiful Korean actresses jare...
Actually,I saw those pics...and she looked beautiful in all of them.
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
hilda90:

Actually,I saw those pics...and she looked beautiful in all of them.
Different strokes for different folks.

beautiful??
seriously?
okay sunbae..
beautiful indeed..

u are only a sunbae in this thread ooo, lol, not wen it comes to k.dramas, I,ve been watching it for likeee....

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
ellab:

Ella.b did not feel the kiss scene,she wanted more...healer style,but she will forgive him.
Ella.b wants gyuman decapitated (deadpool style).
Ella.b doesn't want JW to lose his memory.
Ella.b will miss this show.

forgive Ella.b. smiley

Am still around

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
post=42896385:

Am still around
happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Atk01:

Papa Nam is the backbone of evil here. I hope he goes down with his son. Sister Nam seems the only better person in the house- not that she doesn't have her own faults- see the way he slapped her 'cos she told him not to cover up for GM again. angry
And the kiss scene could have been better. I didn't feel it at all. It was kinda boring.

I'll miss this drama.
honestly I also noticed that the kiss scene was not that there, but I called it hot because we got to see one kiss scene after so many episodes, lol..
I,m happy that the sister will leave, she wouldn't have to face wrath of blade as gyu man would,
she showed her humanity by apologizing to both jin woo and in ha..
u re right about papa nam being the source of evilness,lol, he,s more tamer than his son, guess we can't totally blame gyu man for being evil, like father like son...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
vikkytan49:

beautiful??
seriously?
okay sunbae..
beautiful indeed..

u are only a sunbae in this thread ooo, lol, not wen it comes to k.dramas, I,ve been watching it for likeee....
seriously Babe?You call the pic below ugly?your standard of beauty must be very very high. Plaster a sh*t on Kim tae hee's face and she would still look better than most Korean actresses.
Anyway that's your opinion....so I rest my case.
oh....and where did the sunbae thingy come from?The only thing that matters is that we're all kdrama lovers,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmm...seems I'm missing out on remember.This one all of you are talking about kisses.Can't wait to watch it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vickertony(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
help i want to download Korean movies.... i followed the steps in page 3.....download manager refused to download the files..... i need another step to download these movies..... help.... i use psiphon to power my apps....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
what we learn from Koreans

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 12:47am On Feb 14, 2016
I've read most comments here and I see that some of us are having issues downloading kdramas online. I think it's pretty easy. As long as you have a good data plan, u can download from sites like dramafire.com or drama nice.to and so on. Dats wher I downloaded my kdramas and it's pretty easy for me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2016
hilda90:

seriously Babe?You call the pic below ugly?your standard of beauty must be very very high. Plaster a sh*t on Kim tae hee's face and she would still look better than most Korean actresses.
Anyway that's your opinion....so I rest my case.
oh....and where did the sunbae thingy come from?The only thing that matters is that we're all kdrama lovers,lol.

well we look at things from different aspects, everybody have their own opinions, and I never called the pic ugly, she look better wen she,s smiling, lol.

but Hilda u are something ooooo u are not even talking abt this week,s remember, na kth u dey talk about,lol,
kilode?
abeg oooo, the thing don dey vex me be that...
anyway I rest my case too...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:11am On Feb 14, 2016
hilda90:
Hmmm...seems I'm missing out on remember.This one all of you are talking about kisses.Can't wait to watch it.

oh I see, u haven't watch, u dey miss ooooo.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vickertony(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2016
Coralblue07:
I've read most comments here and I see that some of us are having issues downloading kdramas online. I think it's pretty easy. As long as you have a good data plan, u can download from sites like dramafire.com or drama nice.to and so on. Dats wher I downloaded my kdramas and it's pretty easy for me.
do you use android ? which browser.... im finding it difficult...... help me.... guys...... u guys should put us newbies through na
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2016
http://blog.dramadownloader.com/how-to-download-from-dramafire-com/
Open the link above and read the instructions carefully. It shouldn't be too difficult. It is advisable to use UC Browser to download the files. And yes I use an android phone.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2016
vikkytan49:

well we look at things from different aspects, everybody have their own opinions, and I never called the pic ugly, she look better wen she,s smiling, lol.

but Hilda u are something ooooo u are not even talking abt this week,s remember, na kth u dey talk about,lol,
kilode?
abeg oooo, the thing don dey vex me be that...
anyway I rest my case too...
Lmao!Don't mind me oo.I haven't watched the latest eps of remember,that's why I didn't join the discussion. I must watch it today.

Happy Sunday and Valentine's day to everyone on this thread. Love you all! #xoxo#.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vickertony(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2016
Coralblue07:
http://blog.dramadownloader.com/how-to-download-from-dramafire-com/
Open the link above and read the instructions carefully. It shouldn't be too difficult. It is advisable to use UC Browser to download the files. And yes I use an android phone.
post another method.... im frustrated...... you guys should post all method abeg nawa o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2016
post=42896385:

Am still around
oppa, I have trouble downloading the veterans o. help.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:29am On Feb 14, 2016
bicker tiny a:
post another method.... im frustrated...... you guys should post all method abeg nawa o
Bros,visit www. m p 4soju.com(mind you,no spaces in between the address)and download from there.use uc browser.

or
you can download the latest version of an app called dramania and install it on your android.That's what I use...but the videos are always in parts o.so I advise you use the first option.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vickertony(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
i have this mania app if i try downloading with it just keeps reading in background downloading just like that.......... i use siphon vpn to power all apps...... then that soju when i tap on mp4 download it just refreshes itself...... anyhelp... i used uc mini.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin cheesy alright don't read the next paragraph if u haven't watch episode 18 of remember, lol, just having fun, one of my favorite scene.

Episode 18
NGM goes to see SJW after he learns of the submission of retrial
NGM: Seo Jin Woo, I heard that you submitted a petition for a retrial.....is your health still alright...how is it.... do you remember who I am.....this is because had to use too much of your memory, the creator had hinted to you to take a rest but however what are we to do, it will not be long , that you will not recognise my face any more
Creator ( jomulju, 조물주 ,造物主)
SJW: Not at all.....in comparison, I am not like you that I am not being impede by anger that need resolute to manage therefore there is no need for you to be too concern about
NGM: What are you saying....Brat
SJW: Sigh!: You are indeed piteous it is because that you had live your life as such therefore there is not even one person you can trust is around you
NGM: Yah!: Who is saying whom is piteous, right now
SJW: Just take a good look around you...is there anyone standing shoulder to shoulder with you right now
NGM taken a back
SJW: Nam Gyu Man.....before my memory is to disappear, you will be the first to disappear...just wait a while longer....as all the people in the world will know what crimes you had committed...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
vikkytan49:

happy weekend.

Happy Val

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
ellab:

oppa, I have trouble downloading the veterans o. help.

I will check up on it for you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
post=42913289:

Happy Val
kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
alright chingus, this is for atk01 and ellab who were complaining abt the kissing scene, lol, I agree with this commenter, it was because the scene was emotional, that's why we din,nt feel it that much...

I disagree with them being awkward due to the age difference. I didn't think their kiss wasn't awkward at all and I highly doubt that their age difference would be the reason why if they felt awkward. The scene is portrayed like that because it was a very emotional moment for JW and IH. YSH approaches PMY carefully and slowly because of all the feelings and emotions that has built up in his character. It's a way to portray the emotional situation. Plus YSH worked with Yoon Eun Hye before as well in I Miss You so I doubt he would feel awkward with PMY. YSH is very professional too and a good actor so I don't think he will feel awkward I'm pretty sure the kiss scene was just portrayed like that because maybe the director told him to.. Plus if you see YSH in Joseon Magician... haha... no words needed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.