Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1933455 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (2169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sirchris4u(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2016
please upload the rest of kingdom if the winds.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by warriorprincess: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
SlimAdenike:

The kdrama gods must be crazy

don't understand
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
vikkytan49:

grin why??
Lol. The writer clearly had something he wanted to achieve but he just didn't know how to get there. So we had to go through a roundabout journey with some ambiguous b/stops to arrive our destination.

I can't actually say I regretted watching it, but it could have been better. smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
hilda90:

Lmao.Those gals should mercy for him na. In as much as I hate what he did(like who does a girl in the bathroom? so gross,lol) but i think knetz are taking it too far.Some of our oppas go to room salons too,just that they haven't been caught. i dey pity for this guy as if hin be my brother,i wonder what he's going through now.
No one is without sin in this world but we're quick to judge and crucify our fellow human being.
Those girls should just stop.They are adding fuel to fire.After all Yoo chun wouldn't have slept with them if they weren't in that roomsalon flashing their assets for him(heard they're prostitutes).
The fact that they are prostitutes doesn't excuse his behaviour. He could have exercised some self control. What's with his bathroom fetish anyway?
And I read he didn't pay that's why they're mad @him. cheesy

Anyway he has enough money to live on for the rest of his life so even if he retires, he's good.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

if you have idm you can do without those steps on dramafire, just search the name of the drama and press play, idm will ask if u want to download the video, as soon as u start downloading u can return to the home page.(google chrome is highly recommended but other browsers work too)
How would I know if I have Idm on my phone?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Atk01:

Lol. The writer clearly had something he wanted to achieve but he just didn't know how to get there. So we had to go through a roundabout journey with some ambiguous b/stops to arrive our destination.

I can't actually say I regretted watching it, but it could have been better. smiley

I noticed the writer's writing skills is kinda difficult to understand, he always have a lot of fighting scenes in his writing, instead of focusing on the story, i must confess that i dind'nt get the point of that drama, i only watched it because i knew it would have a lot of fighting scenes, and it does, lol..

And urm wasn't he the writer of warrior baek dong soo??

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
warriorprincess:

don't understand
U said movies right? Go watch: unforgettable. Joseon magician. The glory day..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Atk01:

The fact that they are prostitutes doesn't excuse his behaviour. He could have exercised some self control. What's with his bathroom fetish anyway?
And I read he didn't pay that's why they're mad @him. cheesy

Anyway he has enough money to live on for the rest of his life so even if he retires, he's good.
Yeah,the fact that they are prostitutes doesn't excuse his behaviour but why are they revealing it now?They are complicating issues joor.
I'm not supporting him,the guy is a very naughty boy but no one deserves this kinda backlash. its too much.
Besides,it amuses me when a prostitute cries of rape.Like you open your legs for men as a profession and you complain of rape?smh,so ironic. Park yoo chun was so wrong for not paying them for their so-called services,that's too mean.Hope he doesn't commit suicide cos koreans are suicidal in nature.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Am I the only one who thinks that Song joong ki and Song hye kyo are dating but using friendship as an excuse to confuse people?I just read on koala playground that he invited her to his fan meeting.previous costars let go of each other immediately their drama ends but these two have been clinging together and behaving like Aki and pawpaw since DOTS ended.

Who is watching seo in guk's new drama here?Wanna start it soon.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
sirchris4u:
please upload the rest of kingdom if the winds.

If you want to make any request or you want to complain about any drama or movie on my site pls kindly make use of the comment box in the site or you use the contact us page on the site so I will be able to respond to your complain on time. And as for kingdom of the winds more episodes will be uploaded soon
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
hilda90:
Am I the only one who thinks that Song joong ki and Song hye kyo are dating but using friendship as an excuse to confuse people?I just read on koala playground that he invited her to his fan meeting.previous costars let go of each other immediately their drama ends but these two have been clinging together and behaving like Aki and pawpaw since DOTS ended.

Am watching

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah,the fact that they are prostitutes doesn't excuse his behaviour but why are they revealing it now?They are complicating issues joor.
I'm not supporting him,the guy is a very naughty boy but no one deserves this kinda backlash. its too much.
Besides,it amuses me when a prostitute cries of rape.Like you open your legs for men as a profession and you complain of rape?smh,so ironic. Park yoo chun was so wrong for not paying them for their so-called services,that's too mean.Hope he doesn't commit suicide cos koreans are suicidal in nature.
Apparently, the second woman that filed a suit against him reported to the police last year, but she didn't proceed with the case 'cos of she was scared of his celebrity status. But when shii hit the fan, she filed a suit and the others followed.
Nobody deserves such, not even prostitutes.

When scandals happen, you'll think knetz have been waiting for it to happen 'cos they'll dig deep into the celeb's life and unearth various sorta funny secrets. Like how he has 3 rooms and 4 bathrooms in his house, and his previous drawings of toilets and stuff. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
hilda90:

Lmao @Aki and pawpaw. Song Joong Ki said in a previous interview that he would never reveal his relationship to the public if he happens to date, so..... lipsrsealed

I'm watching the drama, it's pretty cool. SIG is bae. cool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
vikkytan49:

U said movies right? Go watch: unforgettable. Joseon magician. The glory day..

Pure love/unforgettable (two titles)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah they are dating,she is date her co stars,break up with them after a year and her ex either marry someone else or find another girlfriend (hyun bin and lee min jung's husband) lolz *just kidding*

I wish them happiness if they are dating.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by elektra(f): 12:50am On Jun 20, 2016
hilda90:

Lmao.Those gals should mercy for him na. In as much as I hate what he did(like who does a girl in the bathroom? so gross,lol) but i think knetz are taking it too far.Some of our oppas go to room salons too,just that they haven't been caught. i dey pity for this guy as if hin be my brother,i wonder what he's going through now.
No one is without sin in this world but we're quick to judge and crucify our fellow human being.
Those girls should just stop.They are adding fuel to fire.After all Yoo chun wouldn't have slept with them if they weren't in that roomsalon flashing their assets for him(heard they're prostitutes).

Excuse me while I butt in on your convo. Your post is exactly what rape culture is about. Humanize the perpetrator by claiming nobody is above mistake and blaming the victim for being at the wrong place and dressing the wrong way. Prostitutes are humans too...SMH. I'll just stop here.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2016
elektra:

Excuse me while I butt in on your convo. Your post is exactly what rape culture is about. Humanize the perpetrator by claiming nobody is above mistake and blaming the victim for being at the wrong place and dressing the wrong way. Prostitutes are humans too...SMH. I'll just stop here.
Hmmmm...I wanna make something clear. I'm not a fan of park yoo chun(have never been).I haven't even watched any of his dramas,maybe except sungkyunkwan scandal which I watched for Sjk. So my previous statement was unbiased and I'm not gonna retract any of my statements.
Like I said,both the culprit(pyc) and the victims(those girls) were at fault. pyc was wrong(with a capital W)for raping those girls.on other hand, those girls were at fault too.I don't think a responsible girl who came into the bar and drank little wine would be raped easily in public,unless the rapist is an a-hole.I'm pretty sure pyc didn't drag that girl to the bathroom (that would have attracted attention).Nope,she willingly went with him to the bathroom. Like what did you expect when a guy tells u to follow him to the bathroom?You think he'll start looking at your face when u reach there?
The third victim said he raped her in the bathroom of his house when they finished drinking.Smh,you're alone in a house with a man and you're busy drinking yourself into a stupor.I don't think he would have raped her if she were sober.I think we're sometimes responsible for what happens to us.You can't just invite trouble and start crying when trouble comes.
The fact that that you're a girl doesn't give you the impetus to be lax towards the opposite sex.Always be at alert when you're with the opposite sex or else douchebags like park yoo chun would use you as a play thing(and don't come crying to mama when that happens).You can't just start screaming "Rape" after following a guy to a bathroom.You would have said no before entering the dirty bathroom,unless your intention was to bathe with him,which is beyond kinky.
I don talk my own finish,this is my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by elektra(f): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2016
@Hilda90 I honestly understand where you are coming from but permit me to show you how your posts on this matter is all shades of rape culture. You have spent a great deal of effort expressing your pity for what the offender did, You mention that you hate what he did but people should cut him some slack he is only human and that is fine, the problem is when you start addressing the victims. At no point do you show empathy for the victim, not even an 'eya'. Instead, You have spent many paragraphs explaining why they deserved what they got. At some point you say "those girls should just stop, they are adding fuel to fire..", meaning "you were raped but kindly STFU and don't stress your offender any more than he is".
I know you will not accept that there are many things about your posts on this issue that are distasteful, but please next time you address issues concerning sexual assault on a public forum like this one, spend less time blaming the victim and more time sympathizing with them. This will go a long way in encouraging victims to report these crimes and soothe the wounds of people that have been raped in the past. Thank you.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2016
Coralblue07:

How would I know if I have Idm on my phone?

i dont know if idm can be used on phones cause i use it on my laptop, and i have never downloaded any drama with my phone so i dont know if dramafire would allow downloading via phone but theres no harm in trying, u can google idm for whatever brand of phone you use and see if d results are positive.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2016
prostitutes or not, drunk girls or not, yoochun is either a terrible pervert or a freaking coward who can only get it on with semi-conscious girls. i hope this situation will get both he n d girls to make better life choices.

song of d day:carnival- super junior

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2016
hilda90:

not all co stars let go of each other, and joong ki is very friendly, he still hangs out with moon chae won. i love hye kyo and i wish her love and hapiness but i love joong ki more and i wouldnt want him to be caught in her web of co-star dating.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
why are fans already calling park yoo chun names?what if these accusations are false?isnt he still under investigation and not found guilty yet?male DNA being found on the underwear doesnt imply it's yoo chun's...hmmmm

why do i still a feeling its a setup?
what is he?a serial rapist?
how were the crimes covered up till now?even as he is a celibrity?
but what if he really committed the crime?
so many questions i wish i had answers to.
#jst thinking aloud#

happy new week to y'all
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
where there is smoke......, i dont think the girls are dumb enough to take it this far, when they know they could be sued if it turned out to be a lie
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
@Elektra,I get what you mean.Maybe I was wrong by sympathizing with him.That was my sympathetic self speaking. i was touched by the gravity of bashing he received from knetz.I remember someone calling him a dirty dog that sleeps with women in a dirty toilet.Besides,we don't really know the real story.The first victim accused him of assaulting her in a bathroom but it was later discovered that the main bone of contention was that he didn't pay for the service rendered,which's wrong.

As for telling me I'm misleading others on this forum.Nope I didn't mislead anyone,I blamed both yoo chun and those girls.it was not one-sided.
Being a prostitute does not equate to not a having brain.
if it was later found out that those girls went willingly with him to the bathroom, then I won't show an ounce of mercy for them.Everyone has his/her own mindset. The way you understand Rape might not be the way I understand it.If a girl is busy minding her own business and a guy breaks into her personal space and forces himself on her,that's Rape in my own dictionary.But when a guy asks a girl to follow him to bathroom and she followed him like mumu and he later forced himself on her....that's not rape in my book.Unless the girl is an slowpoke or drunk(which she shouldn't be).In this case both the culprit and the victim are to be blamed.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmm,so knetz have noticed the too much closeness between song joong ki and song hye kyo,thought i was the only one.There's a recent article about them on netizenbuzz.They think they are dating,heard they even share clothes.
Hope shk won't get hate if it's true.There must be something about Shk that made even my joong ki to fall for her.Wish them goodluck if its true.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
where there is smoke......, i dont think the girls are dumb enough to take it this far, when they know they could be sued if it turned out to be a lie

And a part of me wants it to be true. Just because I want to see what's going to happen, with his agency going up and down with the whole " we'll sue, he'll retire blah blah blah blah blah " *snores*. But its just a sad way of ending a career.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
hilda90:

What's the title.btw i don't want shk to sink her claws into my oppa's skin she is only allowed to date him if she don ready to marry.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
hilda90:
Hmmm,so knetz have noticed the too much closeness between song joong ki and song hye kyo,thought i was the only one.There's a recent article about them on netizenbuzz.They think they are dating,heard they even share clothes.
Hope shk won't get hate if it's true.There must be something about Shk that made even my joong ki to fall for her.Wish them goodluck if its true.

There must be something about Shk that made even my joong ki to fall for her.Wish them goodluck if its true.

grin grin grin

SHE IS AN ANGEL LOL..
THE CLOSENESS BETWEEN THEM IS VERY OBVIOUS, U CAN EASILY TELL THAT SJK IS TRIPPING FOR HER..

Aw poor boy..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
bosslady1991:

And a part of me wants it to be true. Just because I want to see what's going to happen, with his agency going up and down with the whole " we'll sue, he'll retire blah blah blah blah blah " *snores*. But its just a sad way of ending a career.

i hate to make light of someones misfortune but his agencies reaction is just 1 crazy hilarious dance, can d investigation just pls be ovee so they can make up their minds.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:49am On Jun 21, 2016
I have kept quiet on Yoochun news. why? it's too much.

Does he have to go to That sexx parlour? Duh, he's a man he can get it anywhere but he chose that place.

Did he have to do it during service? No! he shoulda kept it in his pants although "it" can have a mind of its own, I can't blame him for going there.

Can prostitutes be raped too? Oh yes but just cuz they are prostitutes doesn't excuse men using force. But like Hilda mentioned, bobo say,"follow me go bathroom" and she ffd him there..no be mumurity be that? e kan be say na because e no pay d first girl, na hin she file for abuse. Yes, its still abuse, she's working too and its not for free.

Did I find something fishy with all these accusations? YES and I chose to wait for evidence to come out before I condemn Yoochun Anddddd....VOILA, The 1st evidence is out.

prostitute A wanted 1billion won(171 billion in Naira..no be small money)so she could move to China with her mobster BF and since she couldn't get it, what did she do? file for sexual blabla...

We are wayyy too quick to condemn ppl. Yoochun is still not right but his career has been thrown into d ground just because he didn't give money. The 2nd case might not be the same BUT before we think the prostitutes are victims, I'd rather we wait for ongoing Police investigation to be done before we call All of them rape victims o. There are 4 of them. 1 has been investigated, 3 more to go.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:53am On Jun 21, 2016
hilda90:

I think they are dating too but SHK might wanna keep it hush hush considering her history with costars.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:17am On Jun 21, 2016
E be like say this year na scandal year o. Kim min-hee has just done the K-version of Kirsten Stewart and that huntsman director's case. I knew her as LSH's ex but didn't know she dated Jo insung.

http:///28KVUZq

Lmao..*claps hands like village woman* if na me she talk to like this, she no go get teeth again walahi.

http:///28L7EKu

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (2169) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.