Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1955861 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Atk01:
I really enjoyed Beautiful Mind, and I wish db picks it up. I knew the Jang Hyuk character was supposed to be closed off and un emotional, but I didn't expect him to be THAT cold! Then that Jin Sang girl has a very frustrating sense of duty. angry

seriously are there people with that kind of anti social disorder in real life, i cant help but feel for the younger version of him learning emotions from drawings.
p.s park so dam has made it imto my favorites list, shes so cute like a baby.
*currently watching*: doctors, beautiful mind
song of d day: qna- han hee joon ft tiffany
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

lol this brother is actually a sister.a weird 1 but still a sister
I'm really sorry,tot u were male,prob cos of ur moniker.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Dqueenzy:
I'm really sorry,tot u were male,prob cos of ur moniker.

yeah its love of minhyuk dts turning my brain into mashed peas, i understand.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

yeah its love of minhyuk dts turning my brain into mashed peas, i understand.
LOL.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

seriously are there people with that kind of anti social disorder in real life, i cant help but feel for the younger version of him learning emotions from drawings.

The first 2 eps are very good, i enjoyed it than doctors (psh)..
The coldness of jin hong will the best thing about this drama grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by heryourbammie(f): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Atk01:

Next week Monday.
. Tnx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

yes there are but they find it hard to go to school or get a job. Some who get jobs find it hard to concentrate or communicate without sounding like Douchebags.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
hi chingus....

I have access to a free WiFi and d data is expiring in 3 days...I want to download a drama...that will b worth downloading.
I need recommendations plsss....
VERY VERY interesting ones o....pls

Thank you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
vikkytan49:

The first 2 eps are very good, i enjoyed it than doctors (psh)..
The coldness of jin hong will the best thing about this drama grin

at this point beautiful mind is already in serious drama mode while doctors is still in comedy mode, im pretty sure beautiful mind will be a lot heavier though
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
ellab:

yes there are but they find it hard to go to school or get a job. Some who get jobs find it hard to concentrate or communicate without sounding like Douchebags.

na wa o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
megola:
hi chingus....

I have access to a free WiFi and d data is expiring in 3 days...I want to download a drama...that will b worth downloading.
I need recommendations plsss....
VERY VERY interesting ones o....pls

Thank you

liar game, shark, school 2012, signal dse are all interesting but they are more serious, nt much comedy in these but you can watch youre all surrounded if u wnt something dts both serious n comic.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

liar game, shark, school 2012, signal dse are all interesting but they are more serious, nt much comedy in these but you can watch youre all surrounded if u wnt something dts both serious n comic.
THANKS!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06am On Jun 26, 2016
ure welcome
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:44am On Jun 26, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

Didn't know we have school 2012 lolz,where can I get it? Hehehehe
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Didn't know we have school 2012 lolz,where can I get it? Hehehehe

aigoo was it school 2013, my bad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2016
megola:
THANKS!
dude sorry its school 2013
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

at this point beautiful mind is already in serious drama mode while doctors is still in comedy mode, im pretty sure beautiful mind will be a lot heavier though

grin yes oo, i like just his coldness, lol.. beautiful mind will be an action beautiful drama..

But urm why did lmh, gong yoo, ksh and minhyuk rejected the role of jin hong?
Like seriously what's wrong with them..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
vikkytan49:

grin yes oo, i like just his coldness, lol.. beautiful mind will be an action beautiful drama..

They all like to act those dumb stupid jerk chaebol or one unrealistic superhero with cheesy lines that can beat up 40 men with any injury. Stupid cliche roles *i'm getting sick of them*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:41am On Jun 27, 2016
vikkytan49:

i dont think minhyuk was offered d role o, it was lee jung suk, and im sure he ran away from the role cos his last doctor drama wasnt great, lol coward
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
I just recently watched stairway to heaven(2003-2004)drama cos i heard it was so famous while it aired and i regret it.

Been ages since i watched a stupid female lead who was cool with losing all she had to evil stepsister n mother,who also readily forgave her stepbrother for deceiving her n living with her for five years.

cant remember the last time i watched a drama that ridiculous with the most pointless angst ive
ever seen.

Thank God the dramas we have these days are better,the heroines are not that helpless,weak,pitiful,defenseless,stupid with ridiculous noble idiocy..
happy new week to all k-drama lovers.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
lol i wish i could say its been ages i watched a dumb female lead but alas that would be so untrue.

*currently watching*: doctors, beautiful mind, haeundae lovers.
song of d day:crosswalk- jo kwon
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
jeweljoan:
I just recently watched stairway to heaven(2003-2004)drama cos i heard it was so famous while it aired and i regret it.

Been ages since i watched a stupid female lead who was cool with losing all she had to evil stepsister n mother,who also readily forgave her stepbrother for deceiving her n living with her for five years.

cant remember the last time i watched a drama that ridiculous with the most pointless angst ive
ever seen.

Thank God the dramas we have these days are better,the heroines are not that helpless,weak,pitiful,defenseless,stupid with ridiculous noble idiocy..
happy new week to all k-drama lovers.

I was screaming and shouting at park shin hye and choi jin woo for being so dumb when I saw that drama. Park shin hye went ahead and played the same character in Tree of heaven and I just starting disliking all the characters she play.

Seriously how can you let someone push around in your father's house and you will calmly take severally slaps from your stepmother and let you stepsister treat you like dirt.

I seriously hate those typical kdrama female lead,no female wants to be treated that way so writers should stop writing them.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I was screaming and shouting at park shin hye and choi jin woo for being so dumb when I saw that drama. Park shin hye went ahead and played the same character in Tree of heaven and I just starting disliking all the characters she .

ah good old tree of heaven, i remember nicknaming it tears of heaven, it was so fustrating thank God it was only 8 episodes not even d hot male lead could make me watch past episode 5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
SlimAdenike:

They all like to act those dumb stupid jerk chaebol or one unrealistic superhero with cheesy lines that can beat up 40 men with any injury. Stupid cliche roles *i'm getting sick of them*

So right grin grin
Maybe some of them are afraid to play villain ish role..
Lmh is a good example...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

i dont think minhyuk was offered d role o, it was lee jung suk, and im sure he ran away from the role cos his last doctor drama wasnt great, lol coward

Was referring to papa gumiho in kangchi..
Oh choi ji hyuk, yes i remember his name now..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
lol i wish i could say its been ages i watched a dumb female lead but alas that would be so untrue.

l
Name the one u watched currently with dumb female lead??.....leme compare with stairway to heaven
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I was screaming and shouting at park shin hye and choi jin woo for being so dumb when I saw that drama. Park shin hye went ahead and played the same character in Tree of heaven and I just starting disliking all the characters she play.

Seriously how can you let someone push around in your father's house and you will calmly take severally slaps from your stepmother and let you stepsister treat you like dirt.

I seriously hate those typical kdrama female lead,no female wants to be treated that way so writers should stop writing them.

i didnt really hate her ccos she played. only. three. episodes.

then. the stupid n. weird step. brother. who claimed. to love her deceived her for years while. protecting. his. sister. by trying to cover up her crimes n dumb girl just accepted to be treated like. that..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
vikkytan49:

Was referring to papa gumiho in kangchi.. Oh choi ji hyuk, yes i remember his name now..
lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
jeweljoan:

l
Name the one u watched currently with dumb female lead??.....leme compare with stairway to heaven

her legend, although the dumbness level is not up to that of stairway, i still wanted to kill her and at the end of the day the bad guys just went scot free, i almost broke my laptop
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Her legend like someone rightly mentioned and YELLOW BOOTS and Jang bori.
Very annoying.
They all said they liked the way they were being treated and it feels like Family
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

her legend, although the dumbness level is not up to that of stairway, i still wanted to kill her and at the end of the day the bad guys just went scot free, i almost broke my laptop

lols....true tho. n. u forgot yellow boots..

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.