Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:57 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1933349 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (2169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:31am On Jul 17, 2016
I dedicated 3 months watching yeo hee and heo joon walk through fire and pins together only for the writer to smash the mirror.

I'm 50 shades of angry right now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2016
SlimAdenike:
I dedicated 3 months watching yeo hee and heo joon walk through fire and pins together only for the writer to smash the mirror.

my sister, me sef no understand the ending.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2016
ellab:

my sister, me sef no understand the ending.

I was up till 3 am thinking about the ending and even went to dramabeans but they called it spoiler and hexed me with bloody spike all over my skin.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

im a babe, very very straight babe by d way but if krystal jung or moon chae won or jung so min asked me to marry them i probably would. dont mind me im just very very appreciative of people i guess
Wooooow, I ve always tot u were a guy,like seriously. Anyway ve always admire ur love for k-pop.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Coralblue07:

Wooooow, I ve always tot u were a guy,like seriously. Anyway ve always admire ur love for k-pop.

lol i guess d kang minhyuk confuses a lot of people, they dont see the "ho" part.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I was up till 3 am thinking about the ending and even went to dramabeans but they called it spoiler and hexed me with bloody spike all over my skin.

lmao..so na u be that. You for wait na. Some ppl never watch am.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

lol i guess d kang minhyuk confuses a lot of people, they dont see the "ho" part.

You are a Boice?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
SlimAdenike:

angry make i check out the final episode, but erm is the ending that bad? Because i no wan waste my mb oo..
I hope say they dind'nt kill jun o..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sarang(f): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
First drama I'v actually preferred the second leads_DOTS.

Lots of OST . Drama was really good. Of course I always like SJK and SHK but Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo really killed it.

Best OST This love.

Anyone hoping to see LJS and HHJ's W?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
I wanna recommend this fantasy/ paranormal book to all novel readers,I bought it two weeks ago and I already read it twice coz I just love the way the author gave life to her characters. Annette blair is now one of my favorite author.

The novel is actually a trilogy (triplet witch trilogy) and I'm still searching for gone with the witch and sex with the psychic witch.

This novel is so modern well maybe because its a 2009 novel but I definitely enjoyed it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sarang:

Lots of OST . Drama was really good. Of course I always like SJK and SHK but Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo really killed it.

Best OST This love.

Gonna watch it for the plot,I love the plot..... So fresh and new.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
ellab:

You are a Boice?

i am, im also a lovely gaze( minhyuks fanclub ps: i hate that name.... so cheesy)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sarang:

Best OST This love.

w is definately on my radar, even though i feel like its gonna be very makjang n dumb cos of d whole multiple universe angle. i absolutely love ljs n hhj so imma watch it.

*currently watching*: doctors, beautiful mind, the virus
song of d day: timeless- junsu
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sarang:

Best OST This love.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Soju oppa..i need your help(as usual) need eng subs for the violent prosecutor and Masqurade(2012 movie). thanks!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2016
SlimAdenike:
I wanna recommend this fantasy/ paranormal book to all novel readers,I bought it two weeks ago and I already read it twice coz I just love the way the author gave life to her characters. Annette blair is now one of my favorite author.

The novel is actually a trilogy (triplet witch trilogy) and I'm still searching for gone with the witch and sex with the psychic witch.

This novel is so modern well maybe because its a 2009 novel but I definitely enjoyed it.
Thanks for the recommendation.Gonna check it out online.i recently bought a Johanna lindsey book(A pirate's love) which i couldnt finish.The rape in that book scared me for life.The mumu heroine later fell for the idiot hero...smh.Cant believe johanna lindsey wrote that trash.i read one of her books(Gentle Rogue) years back and loved it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2016
ellab:
Naija ppl showing themselves lol

Nike, na you blow that pidgin?

http://www.koalasplayground.com/2016/07/17/incarnation-of-jealousy-showcases-different-styles-for-leads-gong-hyo-jin-jo-jung-seok-and-go-kyung-pyo/#comment-436358

No oooo,I hardly comment on koala except on kim so hyun's article
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:15am On Jul 18, 2016
ellab:

http://www.koalasplayground.com/2016/07/17/incarnation-of-jealousy-showcases-different-styles-for-leads-gong-hyo-jin-jo-jung-seok-and-go-kyung-pyo/#comment-436358
hahahaha...that pidgin is gold. The power of Naija people,lol.That rude commenter deserved what he/she got.Koala should start filtering trolls' comments in her blog.Mean people full there.Ugly or not Ugly,Ghj is a good actress and thats all that matters.she's one of my favourite actresses.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:16am On Jul 18, 2016
hilda90:
Thanks for the recommendation.Gonna check it out online.i recently bought a Johanna lindsey book(A pirate's love) which i couldnt finish.The rape in that book scared me for life.The mumu heroine later fell for the idiot hero...smh.Cant believe johanna lindsey wrote that trash.i read one of her books(Gentle Rogue) years back and loved it.

I read one johanna lindsay's book and I enjoyed it but I prefer julia quin and diana palmer..... Have you read the secret diary of miranda cheever (julia quin) and lawless and the princess bride (diana palmer)?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2016
hilda90:
hahahaha...that pidgin is gold. The power of Naija people,lol.That rude commenter deserved what he/she got.Koala should start filtering trolls' comments in her blog.Mean people full there.Ugly or not Ugly,Ghj is a good actress and thats all that matters.she's one of my favourite actresses.

Sophie might be right about GHJ not being pretty tho she went beyond border with the nasty chop head comment but I would rather watch GHJ on my screen than watch suzy/seolhyun ugly acting but pretty face coz even in acting talent comes first before face but actresses with both talent and beauty is the key. Anyways I love GHJ in master sun which is still one of my fav drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2016
ellab:

I read the post last night and I was rolling over in laughter at that comment. The naija boy/girl just vex 360 degrees and hammer that pidgin. cheesy

The Sophie girl deserved it jare. She went overboard with her comment.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2016
hilda90:
Trolls bring more trolls and more trolls = more comments/traffic on her blog. Haven't you noticed her controversial post always have more comments than normal ones.

And Koala herself can be a troll sometimes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
ellab:

See brutality grin
Sincerely speaking that girl or boy was too harsh, if the person try dat for dramabeans, dem go skin am wella..
Anyway koalaites don do justice for am..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

w is definately on my radar, even though i feel like its gonna be very makjang n dumb cos of d whole multiple universe angle. i absolutely love ljs n hhj so imma watch it.

*currently watching*: doctors, beautiful mind, the virus
song of d day: timeless- junsu
beautiful mind? How's it? I just finished watching moorim school. I'm confused about the next kdrama to watch.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by christianboy007: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
hey guys,were can i download beautiful mind,uncontrollable fond and decendants of the sun episode?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by pamilerin1463: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Which is most interesting:Boys before flower or You are beautiful
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I read one johanna lindsay's book and I enjoyed it but I prefer julia quin and diana palmer..... Have you read the secret diary of miranda cheever (julia quin) and lawless and the princess bride (diana palmer)?
I haven't read those ones you mentioned but Julia Quinn is one of my favourite historical romance authors. my other favourites are Lisa kleypas,Judith Mcnaught and Loretta chase.Anyway i will check out that secret of Miranda Cheever.my favourite from Julia Quinn though is The viscount who loved me..very interesting.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Sophie might be right about GHJ not being pretty tho she went beyond border with the nasty chop head comment but I would rather watch GHJ on my screen than watch suzy/seolhyun ugly acting but pretty face coz even in acting talent comes first before face but actresses with both talent and beauty is the key. Anyways I love GHJ in master sun which is still one of my fav drama.
Me too.I prefer her to those overrated actresses.I loved her in master's sun.Though my favourite drama of hers is its okay,its love.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Atk01:

Trolls bring more trolls and more trolls = more comments/traffic on her blog. Haven't you noticed her controversial post always have more comments than normal ones.

And Koala herself can be a troll sometimes.
I agree with u on the controversial posts.it brings in more visitors to her site.I have noticed that posts about popular stars like psh,lmh,ljs,ksh,Suzy,kwb,sjk cause fanwars and fanwars =more visitors and she likes writing about them.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
pamilerin1463:
Which is most interesting:Boys before flower or You are beautiful
The two dramas are interesting.watch boys before flowers first,if u are looking for d one to watch first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (2169) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Olajiiree(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.