Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960711 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=sarang60 post=47762296][/quote]

lol I remember I used jun ki's picture as my wallpaper on my laptop and my uncle was like who's the woman.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2016
juhan:
cool. I also prefer crime and horror to romance. Have you watched howling?

I haven't, is it a drama or a movie
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
W is so good. I love it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
ellab:
W is so good. I love it.
Smile
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

I haven't, is it a drama or a movie
its a movie and its very interesting. You'll love it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Smile
are you already watching it?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why is it that only good dramas suffers
Such a rubbish move from kbs for cutting beautiful mind to 14 episodes, what nonsense sad

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/kbs-cuts-medical-mystery-beautiful-mind-by-2-episodes/#
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
KBS, KBS, KBS.......

You're still my fav network, even though you guys effed up on this one. angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
vikkytan49:
Why is it that only good dramas suffers
Such a rubbish move from kbs for cutting beautiful mind to 14 episodes, what nonsense sad

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/kbs-cuts-medical-mystery-beautiful-mind-by-2-episodes/#

okay i need a reasonable explanation for this nonsense ,were the ratings that bad or is it because park so dam would be appearing in 2 dramas simultaneously or did the writers lose direction or is kbs crazy, by the way which drama is taking over sef angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
sarang60:

hahaha, I wish I traveled to seoul oo, I have been around jare, just a little busy, but I have still been in touch with the drama world. BTW ever since you introduced me to dramania downloading dramas has become a habit, maybe I will post a picture later. I have been wanting to ask, did you enjoy Refresh man to the end?
Lol.okay..I missed u around here o.
Yeah,I finished Refresh man.my sis gave me a hard time cos of that drama...always disturbing me to download the latest episodes.I stuck with it cos of the romance between Aaron and d lead girl(they were so cute),couldn't resist Aaron's hotness too...though the office parts made it drag a bit. I love the ending sha.

I'm happy that u're enjoying the dramania app.it updates dramas pretty fast and has different varieties of dramas. There's a Japanese drama they updated newly..sukina hito ga iru koto aka A girl and three sweethearts.I watched the first ep and loved it.Hope they'd upload more eps
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2016
juhan:
are you already watching it?

I'm waiting for episode 3
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

okay i need a reasonable explanation for this nonsense ,were the ratings that bad or is it because park so dam would be appearing in 2 dramas simultaneously or did the writers lose direction or is kbs crazy, by the way which drama is taking over sef angry

Moonlight drawn by the clouds (love in the moonlight) is after BM

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2016
hilda90:

I'm happy that u're enjoying the dramania app.it updates dramas pretty fast and has different varieties of dramas. There's a Japanese drama they updated newly..sukina hito ga iru koto aka A girl and three sweethearts.I watched the first ep and loved it.Hope they'd upload more eps

I also have the dramania app but it doesnt download...i can only watch unlike dramatime app.
with dramatime app,when i click the video to watch,the download arrow also appears on the upper part of the screen and i download.
I dont really like the dramatime app cos they delay a lot to upload and not so many videos like dramania.

pls,how do u download with dramania cos i prefer it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2016
wow k-stuff is beginning to get more popular in 9Ja, I went to a mall yesterday and park shin hyes "lovely day" from you're beautiful ost was playing on their speakers and I could see some people smiling in understanding, I felt proud I don't even know why

currently watching; doctors, beautiful mind, the virus
song of d day: sign- girls generation
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Moonlight drawn by the clouds (love in the moonlight) is after BM
on the plus side, i'll save my data for a week
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

on the plus side, i'll save my data for a week

Lolz are you a fan of yoo jung or bo gum?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Lolz are you a fan of yoo jung or bo gum?
both and jiyoung too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

both and jiyoung too
Who is ji young? Those idol actors that suck at acting sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Who is ji young? Those idol actors that suck at acting sha

he's supposed to be the 2nd lead, he's okay for an idol actor he impressed me in that shim eun kyungs movie(can't remember the name) although I think he's so cute especially when he acts clueless on variety shows, he was pretty useless in running man lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I'm waiting for episode 3
okay dear
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2016
I'm actually surprised Kim so eun and jae rim picked the same drama, cos most we got married couples tend to stay far away from each other once the show ends at least in public.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by quintybabe(f): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pls house is anybody watching HAPPY HOME?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Wow. I stayed up watching 2eps of W after reading amazing reviews from db.The drama is so good.Ljs and that lead gal are really killing it.I can't wait to find out the man behind that hood.The drama is somehow suspenseful.. just like how I love suspense books.

sorry to say this but I want W to beat uncontrollably fond ratings wise.i watched a video clip of the latter drama from drama fever Facebook page.The scene where Suzy was confessing to that second lead guy while crying. Gosh!her acting was so bad there, it made me cringe so hard.Kdramas nowadays are always good in the beginning and become boring towards the middle or ending.I really hope W won't be one of them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:53am On Jul 25, 2016
jeweljoan:

I also have the dramania app but it doesnt download...i can only watch unlike dramatime app.
with dramatime app,when i click the video to watch,the download arrow also appears on the upper part of the screen and i download.
I dont really like the dramatime app cos they delay a lot to upload and not so many videos like dramania.

pls,how do u download with dramania cos i prefer it.
Go to the browse option and search d drama you wanna download. There's also a browse option for movies.Then tick the download mode and the chromecast mode and start downloading.see pics below.For newly update dramas,click on the Update option.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
hilda90:

Go to the browse option and search d drama you wanna download. There's also a browse option for movies.Then tick the download mode and the chromecast mode and start downloading.see pics below.For newly update dramas,click on the Update option.

Thanks for taking out time to explain......i appreciate.

but i guess its not the same arrangement....i use a windows phone and maybe u are using an android OS
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
i watched "another Oh Hae Young" and was wondering if its a Korean drama..... I thought Koreans find it difficult to KISS but that drama was different.....nice drama though...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
megola:
i watched "another Oh Hae Young" and was wondering if its a Korean drama..... I thought Koreans find it difficult to KISS but that drama was different.....nice drama though...

TVN is cable TV soooo...kisses like that are allowed. Same goes to JTBC.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
ellab:

TVN is cable TV soooo...kisses like that are allowed. Same goes to JTBC.

I think tvN is better than other cable stations when it comes to kisses and smooching, OCN hardly kiss.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

lol I remember I used jun ki's picture as my wallpaper on my laptop and my uncle was like who's the woman.

hahahha, I get that a lot too, very funny
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
hilda90:

Lol.okay..I missed u around here o.
Yeah,I finished Refresh man.my sis gave me a hard time cos of that drama...always disturbing me to download the latest episodes.I stuck with it cos of the romance between Aaron and d lead girl(they were so cute),couldn't resist Aaron's hotness too...though the office parts made it drag a bit. I love the ending sha.

hahahahaa it is good to know that I was missed by someone here oooo. saying Aaron is hot is an understatement, he is on fire, he is fine and crazy, I loved the end of REFRESH MAN too, how the 3rd team stood by him was really nice.

A girl and three sweethearts seems like it is going to be very interesting I saw a few clips of it and I said I would follow it up, you see we have similar taste to an extent. by the way Dramania hasn't uploaded W yet or have they?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:48am On Jul 26, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I think tvN is better than other cable stations when it comes to kisses and smooching, OCN hardly kiss.

OCN na Action & violence na. Its the sister to TVN, owned by the same company (CJEM- which is a very strong company.). it has an actor agency too (CJ&M- yes yes, Park yoochun's company).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2016
sarang60:

hahahahaa it is good to know that I was missed by someone here oooo. saying Aaron is hot is an understatement, he is on fire, he is fine and crazy, I loved the end of REFRESH MAN too, how the 3rd team stood by him was really nice.

A girl and three sweethearts seems like it is going to be very interesting I saw a few clips of it and I said I would follow it up, you see we have similar taste to an extent. by the way Dramania hasn't uploaded W yet or have they?
Yeah,dramania hasn't uploaded any new drama for the past 4 days or so.I don't really know the problem.maybe they're working on the app.This same thing happened few months ago but they later fixed it.I downloaded W from Tubemate app(it downloads youTube version of videos),Videoder is another amazing YouTube downloader app.

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.