Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960685 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
SlimAdenike:

You can also join Outside seoul,its a whatsapp group chat for kdrama/kpop fans...... Its the most fun and active group ever. You'll love it

Hello
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by adaocha: 12:16am On Jul 29, 2016
Thank y'all my new chingus.
I never watch a drama when its airing because my sisters and I can go through a season in two days nonstop, especially if its good. I marked my calendar for Beautiful Mind though because Ive been stanning for Jang Hyuk ever since Fated to Love You. I'll definitely check out W because LJS was so cute in Pinocchio even though my sis said he looks like fresh fufu...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by adaocha: 12:23am On Jul 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

im pretty sure everyone was surprised when they found out 9ja had a massive following of kdrama lovers, its kinda hard to recommend though cos there are so many good ones and it also depends on individual taste, but you can check out: snow queen, im sorry i love you, thank you, a love to kill, my girl( these are the early ones) or queen inhyuns man, shark, padam padam,marriage not dating, mask, liar game, lie to me, school 2012, can we get married, innocent man, good doctor, misaeng, signal, her legend(these are more recent) or the currently airing doctors, beautiful mind or the usual suspects(u might have seen them tho: descendants of the sun, the heirs, you from another star, masters sun, oh my venus,boys over flowers, secret garden etc OEMJI i forgot w, u have to get on the w train if you arent already on it

I've watched most of the ones you listed. Oh my venus was the first one I watched and it got me hooked. I loved masters sun so much that I proposed to so ji sub hehe. Secret garden was beautiful. Had me crying and ish at the end.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by adaocha: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2016
Fynestboi:
Longest time here. cheesy

Went to the first page and you're the first person there. Biko thank you for starting the thread. 9ja coming for Seoul next.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Fynestboi:

Are you sure?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Are you sure?

Yes wink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Fynestboi:

Yes wink
Hmmmmm send your whatsapp number let me add you up
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2016
adaocha:

I've watched most of the ones you listed. Oh my venus was the first one I watched and it got me hooked. I loved masters sun so much that I proposed to so ji sub hehe. Secret garden was beautiful. Had me crying and ish at the end.

Diswan is SNSing my so ji sub
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Hmmmmm send your whatsapp number let me add you up

Sent cool
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Chizzyozi(f): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by peterdadevelope(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Add me please 08133903388
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Deep sigh.... Are you always writing school 2012 on purpose or is it your phone

OMG i must be obsessed with 2012, make una forgive and forget lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
SlimAdenike:

you mean my so ji sub right? MINE
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
SlimAdenike:

you mean my so ji sub right? MINE!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by adaocha: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

LOL sister wives or nah

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

Wake up unnie
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tikore5: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kindly add me to the outside Seoul watsapp group 08066959374. Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tikore5: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol @ fresh fufu.
adaocha:
Thank y'all my new chingus.
I never watch a drama when its airing because my sisters and I can go through a season in two days nonstop, especially if its good. I marked my calendar for Beautiful Mind though because Ive been stanning for Jang Hyuk ever since Fated to Love You. I'll definitely check out W because LJS was so cute in Pinocchio even though my sis said he looks like fresh fufu...

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Wake up unnie
oya bring ya boxing gloves
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2016
Tikore5:
Kindly add me to the outside Seoul watsapp group 08066959374. Thanks

Okay
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12am On Jul 30, 2016
Tikore5:
Lol @ fresh fufu.

lol from comnents ive read online many people find his looks weird, some even call him ugly, the only thing i find weird about him are his lips although its a good weird, and alsi his unwillingness to work out, although his legs are so thin he might look strange if he works out.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2016
my thoughts after watching doctors ep 1:
1. yay this drama is going to be good, PSH's character is badass,KRW is freaking adorable( as usual) and the rest of the cast is so pretty.

after ep 12:
1. oh no we're in the mellow, boring parts. all of the excitement is gone, the romance is mellow, the revenge is mellow, the bad girl, bad men are all just mellow, even that resident has stopped experimenting with colours of the rainbow on his hair, so now the only thing i look forward to in each episode is hearing the 5 seconds of never never never never no way that plays during the end credits ( i love that ost)
2. i cant believe KRW lost his dad and i felt nothing, i was just like cool the dad is dead, next scene please...
3. Yay finally a kiss scene and it was not terrible, i hope the next one wont be in episode 20.
4. can they please stop those voice overs, i swear if i hear it one more time ill stab somebody in my mind probably the whiny, bratty, immature seo woo and her dad, that girl really needs to grow up.

after beautiful mind ep 1:
1. okay i dont understand what is going on in this hospital and that heart stuff, but its jang hyuk's drama so im just gonna keep watching and hope it gets better plus PSD is cute so...

after ep 12:
1. i freaking love this drama, im so confused i cant wait for the next episode, is lee young oh's brain actually fine but he was raised as a sociopath or is the frontal lobe actually sick, and why will freaking kbs axe the show, now im sure they will just hurriedly explain what the deal is with that useless wheelchair guy, rush the main leads romance and do whatever with dr hyun and min jae.
2. i started tearing up at the friendship between that jaga jaga resident and his middle school frenemy especially when he went into anaphylactic shock, i didnt even know they would end up killing the guy and wrecking me, (and to think their friendship was just introduced in ep 11 while i felt nothing for KRW (doctors) dad that ive known since ep 1/2) by the way i wish they would show some progress between the resident and that doctor he was toasting.
3. dr lee young oh would look dashing even in rags, so why do they insist on giving him his all black outfit, making him look hotter than hot especially when he's being all nicer to his patients and acting cute and being awkward flirty with PSD. seriously if i were her and he kept appearing in front of me like that i'd have a heart attack.
4. ive come to realise that ambitious chairman has never worn any battle against the dr lee's i almost pity him its like he has no actual power.

after watching W ep 1:
1. OMG W where have you been all my life, i absolutely love this drama, favourite first episode ever *squeaaallllssss*,

after watching W ep 4:
1. yes can this drama get any better, i really freaking love it, i cant wait for the next kiss, emm i mean episode. i decided to watch this drama cos i adore the main leads but they are simply blowing my mind, LJS is oozing charisma, and HHJ's facial expressions are so on point, i kept laughing all through eps 1-3 especially in scenes where she is being questioned by kang chul in W's seoul.
2. if i were the manhwa artist instead of wasting my energy trying to kill kang chul ill just let the story write itself anf make tons of money for doing nothing, it could even be turned to a movie, more money lol
3. i like how yg models are getting into acting and they can actually act e.g seo woo in doctors and now so hee in W, the only yg model/actress i knew was that se7en's ex and i am not a fan of her acting but she is so beautiful.
4. i won't end this stupidly long post of mine without commending the editing/continuity department, i mean the way the scenes transition from manhwa world to real world is so seamless, beautiful and artistic, a real work of art. the set designers and costumiers also deserve praise, i love everything about this drama so far, all i have to say is jebal jebal writernim dont mess this up, let it be good to the end. at first i wanted to hate on the recap style intoduction of each episode then i realise it is exactly comic book style, its like watching a real life dc or marvel comic book. finally i want oh yeon joo's life so i can enter tom and jerry to see the face of that tom's owner.

*currently watching*: doctors, beautiful mind, W, the virus, one fine day
song of the day: dream girl- after school

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2016
Click Like if you think this drama is super awesome.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

where is the super like button
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

What's the name?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2016
Fynestboi:

What's the name?

W (two world)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

where is the super like button
Lolz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

W (two world)

Ok dear...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

okay i need a reasonable explanation for this nonsense ,were the ratings that bad or is it because park so dam would be appearing in 2 dramas simultaneously or did the writers lose direction or is kbs crazy, by the way which drama is taking over sef angry

Moonlight drawn by clouds will follow..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
vikkytan49:

Moonlight drawn by clouds will follow..

Moonlight won't start till august 22,olympics will follow
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Moonlight won't start till august 22,olympics will follow
Noted..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Afternoon chingus.. Someone was looking at a pic on my phone earlier and she said these two look alike, hee, i almost tumbled grin she's kdramas amateur..

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.