Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960108 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2016
hilda90:
K2 script reading.seems Yoona didn't attend.idols and their busy life sef.
Pls when will good wife end?I can't wait for this drama o.
ji chang wook looks handsome as always. He's gonna have explosive chemistry with Yoona and I'm pretty sure some people are gonna ship them after the drama.
Her group member, Tiffany had a 'scandal' this week, so I guess they are all on a low-key. Chang-Yoona visuals is daebak! I'm anticipating the drama so much.

I love the Good Wife, but I can't wait for it to end.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2016
hilda90:

I have watched Cinderella since,dunno what to say about d drama sef. The drama kinda reminds of BOF.I am having second lead syndrome.I love Ahn jae hyun more than the lead.I can't wait to see how things will unfold now that the girl will live in d same house with the guys.
There are so many annoying people in the drama.That stepmother and sister are so f^cking annoying. same with dat annoying second lead.

Thank you! The second lead syndrome is just too much. AJH has more chemistry with PSD than she does with the male lead.

But no dating in Sky house. cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

yay hunger games fan, trust me the book is way more interesting, but i love the movie, i once argued with a friend about how hunger games is more interesting than divergent for a whole hour. i wish j law got an oscar for hunger games but she got it for silver linings playbook n to me her performance there wasnt really oscar worthy, josh hutcherson has been my love since he was 12 ( im 1 of dse disney lovers), n as for liam i hope to God he breaks up with miley he cant handle her.

Wow,so you have watched hunger games.I have not read the book.I've only read Harry Potter books and twilight books and watched the movies too.Speaking of twilight,heard that Kristen Stewart is a lesbian... was so shocked when I saw the news on CNN Facebook.After dating Robert and cheating on him,smh.
Jennifer deserve Oscar for hunger games o..too bad she was denied that.
Mehnn..I love that Josh guy more than Liam.He's so handsome and has an innocent face. I agree with you,Miley is too much for Liam.The gal is beyond crazzzyyy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2016
Atk01:

Her group member, Tiffany had a 'scandal' this week, so I guess they are all on a low-key. Chang-Yoona visuals is daebak! I'm anticipating the drama so much.

The Tiffany that dug a grave for herself. She should have known better...you can't mess with knetz and go free.see how she put her members in wahala.

I'm not watching good wife and I need it to end asap,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2016
Atk01:

The Tiffany that dug a grave for herself. She should have known better...you can't mess with knetz and go free.see how she put her members in wahala.

I'm not watching good wife and I need it to end asap,lol.I agree with you,wookie-yoona visuals is awesome..beautiful people.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2016
hilda90:
Nairaland tire me this morning sef.Was trying 2 post d script reading pic but e no gree.

I have watched Cinderella since,dunno what to say about d drama sef. The drama kinda reminds of BOF.I am having second lead syndrome.I love Ahn jae hyun more than the lead.I can't wait to see how things will unfold now that the girl will live in d same house with the guys.
There are so many annoying people in the drama.That stepmother and sister are so f^cking annoying. same with dat annoying second lead.

Can't wait to watch this week's W.
Am I the only one who thinks that Lee jong suk has more chemistry with the lead in W than with park shin hye in Pinocchio?They are so cute together.

sure ahn jae hyun is a delight but im more with JIW, his brand of broody is sexy dayummm and im pretty sure lee jong suk could have chemistry with a plant oxygenmagnessium( thats OMG to those who understand chemistry)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2016
Atk01:

Thank you! The second lead syndrome is just too much. AJH has more chemistry with PSD than she does with the male lead.

But no dating in Sky house. cheesy
So you're having second lead syndrome too.wetin we go do na?I'm not used to having second lead syndrome o.lol

No dating in sky house?. I Loled when that bodyguard said that.With all those hot guys?Ahem,that bodyguard is hot too or am I the only one who thinks so?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

sure ahn jae hyun is a delight but im more with JIW, his brand of broody is sexy dayummm and im pretty sure lee jong suk could have chemistry with a plant oxygenmagnessium( thats OMG to those who understand chemistry)

I prefer Ahn jae hyun's character more than jiw's character.Jiw should smile more na...he's more serious for my liking. wish his character wasn't written like that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2016
hilda90:

Wow,so you have watched hunger games.I have not read the book.I've only read Harry Potter books and twilight books and watched the movies too.Speaking of twilight,heard that Kristen Stewart is a lesbian... was so shocked when I saw the news on CNN Facebook.After dating Robert and cheating on him,smh.
Jennifer deserve Oscar for hunger games o..too bad she was denied that.
Mehnn..I love that Josh guy more than Liam.He's so handsome and has an innocent face. I agree with you,Miley is too much for Liam.The gal is beyond crazzzyyy.

i really didnt know kirsten is now gay after all the hot guys she dated, well i should. have guessed with her awkward, emo, gothic look she has, im still surprised tho, i think shes possesed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2016
hilda90:

I prefer Ahn jae hyun's character more than jiw's character.Jiw should smile more na...he's more serious for my liking. wish his character wasn't written like that.

thats the sexy broody im talking about, at the end of the day, hell still become jovial, lets make a bet. ( damn beautiful mind sorry)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
hilda90:

I'm not watching good wife and I need it to end asap,lol.I agree with you,wookie-yoona visuals is awesome..beautiful people.
Most of the time, knetz over react to certain issues, but this time Tiffany messed up.
Didn't she see how knetz gave Seolhyun hell for her lack of history knowledge? She now had to put up the confederate flag on their independence day. Smh. Some celebs need to stay off SNS.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
hilda90:
OFF TOPIC:
Has anyone watched Hunger games Hollywood movie?A friend gave me the movie and I loved it.
I can't believe I didn't watch that movie since.Very sweet romantic movie.loved all those games they played.Can't wait to watch the second and third parts(catching fire and mockingjay).
I have always thought that Jennifer Lawrence was all hype and little talent but changed my mind after watching d movie.The girl is a very good actress.she definitely deserved all those Oscars.
Just found out that the handsome second lead guy is dating that Miley Cyrus gal...mtcheww.I like d lead guy more sha.

sorry for d ranting o,lol.

Watched it,didn't understand at first cos i watched the mockingjay,had to google it,guess i'd download the first and second,btw j-law really tried and liam hemsworth was good too,maybe cos i like the brother.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
hilda90:

So you're having second lead syndrome too.wetin we go do na?I'm not used to having second lead syndrome o.lol

No dating in sky house?. I Loled when that bodyguard said that.With all those hot guys?Ahem,that bodyguard is hot too or am I the only one who thinks so?
Yes o. I wish AJH and PSD end up together. JIW can end up with that other girl he likes. Unfortunately, the both JIW dramas I've seen (METS and Cinderella), I don't like him. Lol
Rules are meant to be broken, so there's gonna be crushing and loving in Sky house.

The bodyguard is the 4th Knight, and he's good looking. I don't find any of the guys hot actually, they are just fine to me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

yay hunger games fan, trust me the book is way more interesting, but i love the movie, i once argued with a friend about how hunger games is more interesting than divergent for a whole hour. i wish j law got an oscar for hunger games but she got it for silver linings playbook n to me her performance there wasnt really oscar worthy, josh hutcherson has been my love since he was 12 ( im 1 of dse disney lovers), n as for liam i hope to God he breaks up with miley he cant handle her.

Hmmm!so you actually found hunger games more interesting than divergent,but diver gent is really good too,i don't think u should compare,they're quite different.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Atk01:

Yes o. I wish AJH and PSD end up together. JIW can end up with that other girl he likes. Unfortunately, the both JIW dramas I've seen (METS and Cinderella), I don't like him. Lol
Rules are meant to be broken, so there's gonna be crushing and loving in Sky house.

The bodyguard is the 4th Knight, and he's good looking. I don't find any of the guys hot actually, they are just fine to me.

you should try to watch flower boy ramyun shop, JIW was such a spoilt brat in thar drama, i fell for him instantly plus his relationship with his dad was hilarious, oh and he is a greaterrific kisser

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Hmmm!so you actually found hunger games more interesting than divergent,but diver gent is really good too,i don't think u should compare,they're quite different.

i know they are different but my friend was really pissing me off and hunger games is much more adventurous both book n movie than divergent
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Atk01:

Was abt to ask who the fourth knight is?whatever happens in this drama AJH and PSD must end up together.fighting!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

i really didnt know kirsten is now gay after all the hot guys she dated, well i should. have guessed with her awkward, emo, gothic look she has, im still surprised tho, i think shes possesed

At first,i didn't she was gay,nt until i watched snow white and the huntsman,i checked up her name,mehn,i was shocked,these days whenever i look anyone,i pray they're nt homos.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

i know they are different but my friend was really pissing me off and hunger games is much more adventurous both book n movie than divergent
Slightly true.currently reading game of thrones,and i can tell you it is sending shivers down my spine,i can only imagine what the movie is like.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao@calling Kristen possessed. I agree with you sha,she always has this awkward aura about her.
She doesn't smile at all.i remember watching her on E! online channel during twilight days.she was always boning face and Robert was the only one smiling for the cameras.Happy that they broke up.she cheated on Robert with that snow white director. maybe she was confused about her sexuality.Those Hollywood people sef...I usually question their sexuality.I was very shocked when I found out that Wentworth Miller(prison break actor)'s gay.
Thank God,my Hollywood hubby... Jensen Ackles is straight like a pole.I crushed on that guy like mad when I was watching supernatural. He's now a father and his wife is expecting her second children...twins.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Watched it,didn't understand at first cos i watched the mockingjay,had to google it,guess i'd download the first and second,btw j-law really tried and liam hemsworth was good too,maybe cos i like the brother.
Mockingjay is the last part of the movie.
I just finished the first part which I found interesting.. gonna watch other parts soon.
Yeah Liam tried, but he didn't appear much in the first part.
Loved his character sha.The scene where he was watching katniss and peeta kiss made me pity him.He was so pitiful and handsome at d same time.I love peeta cos he's so sweet and looks innocent.
I'm still slapping myself for not watching d movie earlier,lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Was abt to ask who the fourth knight is?whatever happens in this drama AJH and PSD must end up together.fighting!

for your sake please dont ship them, you'll onnly get heartbroken when she ends up with JIW

ps: remember jiyoung from entertainer, shes debuting in a girl group soon, i learnt shes been a trainee since like 2012, do you think her agency got scared of all the things she did in entertainer to join twinkle and decided to debut her lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Slightly true.currently reading game of thrones,and i can tell you it is sending shivers down my spine,i can only imagine what the movie is like.

ahhh game of thrones, i had to give my brother my meat for a whole month before he gave me d books to read, the series is almost as good as d book but there are many changes
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Atk01:

Lmao@not finding d guys hot.Yeah,they are kinda handsome but not on the same level with Sjk,JCW,lmh and others.That bodyguard is the most handsome there,followed by Ahn jae hyun and d the other guy.Jiw is the least handsome there(dodges bullets,lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
hilda90:

Lmao@calling Kristen possessed. I agree with you sha,she always has this awkward aura about her.
She doesn't smile at all.i remember watching her on E! online channel during twilight days.she was always boning face and Robert was the only one smiling for the cameras.Happy that they broke up.she cheated on Robert with that snow white director. maybe she was confused about her sexuality.Those Hollywood people sef...I usually question their sexuality.I was very shocked when I found out that Wentworth Miller(prison break actor)'s gay.
Thank God,my Hollywood hubby... Jensen Ackles is straight like a pole.I crushed on that guy like mad when I was watching supernatural. He's now a father and his wife is expecting her second children...twins.

dude you cant be too sure with hollywood theres tons of married with kids celebs that later became gay, hell jenner even became a woman so just pray for jensen ( i love him too)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
hilda90:

Lmao@not finding d guys hot.Yeah,they are kinda handsome but not on the same level with Sjk,JCW,lmh and others.That bodyguard is the most handsome there,followed by Ahn jae hyun and d the other guy.Jiw is the least handsome there(dodges bullets,lol)

no need to dodge bullet JIW is not that fine, he actually even improved here, hes been uglier but i loooovvvveeee him, anyway me im crushing on the grandpa sha, id like to be his 4th wife, inherit his money and have an affair with JIW, AJH n d bodyguard *insert evil laughter here*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
hilda90:

d the other guy.,)

i know youre not into kpop but i swear my heart broke when you called jungshin 'd other guy' hes d bassist of my favourite band, excuse me while i pick up pieces of my heart

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

dude you cant be too sure with hollywood theres tons of married with kids celebs that later became gay, hell jenner even became a woman so just pray for jensen ( i love him too)

Awww..Bruce Jenner...crazy man.I've always known that the man's a homo when I was watching keeping up with the kardashians.Anyway,I no longer watch the show.
Plus those kardashians are a bunch of crazy people....especially that Kim gal whose a*s is bigger than a country.
Don't worry,Jensen is a good and responsible guy.Not saying homos are not good o but....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

i know youre not into kpop but i swear my heart broke when you called jungshin 'd other guy' hes d bassist of my favourite band, excuse me while i pick up pieces of my heart
Lol.sorry o,I didn't know the guy.I find it difficult to recognise those idols,they look alike to me.
I remember looking at Exo pic and wondering who's who.About two or three members look alike,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by General2COAS(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Daniel2802:
Am not that interested in Korean films because most is about love but I happen to find myself watching them,although not eagerly but my sister is in love with Korean films. She watches a lot of them eg
my love from another star
boys before flowers
playful kiss
to the beautiful you
my girlfriend is a nine tailed fox
the four gods
faith
personal taste
city hunter
dream high
the heirs
you are beautiful etcetera

Just finish watching Triple season 1&2 and School High season 1&2.

Can someone give me a list of action Korean films am tired of romance mehn?
The list above is full action, tech, strat, & so on

Add gangnam blues, spy, bullet brain ..... I Don 4gt finish d list plenty cos I watch mostly action Korean series
Get latest 4rm www..Com download size is over 150mb HD quality per episode
Note: attached pics z over 1yr 7mths old since download

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
hilda90:

Awww..Bruce Jenner...crazy man.I've always known that the man's a homo when I was watching keeping up with the kardashians.Anyway,I no longer watch the show.
Plus those kardashians are a bunch of crazy people....especially that Kim gal whose a*s is bigger than a country.
Don't worry,Jensen is a good and responsible guy.Not saying homos are not good o but....

i thought i was the only one getting homosexual vibes from him even beforee he came out, as usual i told my friend he looked gay, n she was defending him like hes her grandpa or something, talking about " but hes an athlete he cant be gay" smh, i have never even sat down to watch their show only see news headline about them, kanye used to be 1 of my fave rappers but now hes so down my list and tyga is following in his dumbsteps, i feel like kendall is d only human being among them, i wish she can emancipate herself
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
hilda90:

Lol.sorry o,I didn't know the guy.I find it difficult to recognise those idols,they look alike to me.
I remember looking at Exo pic and wondering who's who.About two or three members look alike,lol.

lol true tho, except you follow a group, they pretty much look alike

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.