Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,179 members, 7,780,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1932699 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (2169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Vivos: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
I HEARD K-ACTOR JUNG II WOO, THE LEAD ACTOR IN THE KDRAMA THE PRINCESS AND THE 4 KNIGHT HAS A FATAL BRAIN DISEASE,HE HAS 3O -4O% CHANCE OF SURVIVAL,HE INSISTED TO GO FOR HIS 2YRS MILITARY TRAINING BT HE WONT STAY LONG IN D MILITARY because OF HIS CONDITION,HE HAS STARTED SHOWING SIGNS OF MEMORY LOSS(BRAIN ANEURSYM) TELL ME ITS A DREAM!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by johnbest45(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
hmm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
urbanaira:

Seriously am not able to download it . It keeps doing the redirecting thingy..... Pls haff mercy ... Am using a window phone

try using browser not opera mini
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Vivos: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

nope jae in and da hyun
Which drama did they do together
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:32am On Dec 02, 2016
I am so I am so in love with LOTBS that,I don't even understand anymore,the drama is just amazing,the drama is just setting bars high like no tomorrow,I don't even know where to start from.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 6:14am On Dec 02, 2016
johnbest45:
OMG guyz koreans are really stupid/funny infact all the kdramas aired on MBC,SBC,TVN,JTBC,and KBS this ember months are one of the best in kdrama history. imagined i can stop laughing after watching LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA starring lee min-ho and jun ji-hyun. although i'v noy seen the season2. corrently watching TWO WORLDs. guyx the movie is ah hit.
UNCONTROLLABLY FOND was my best dis year til i watched LOTBS
some how we got the same taste the uncontrollable fond I was crying at the last episode while two world was crazy but tricking amazing up lmh

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 6:23am On Dec 02, 2016
is it just me because I didn't see any flaws in Suzy uncontrollable fond at all and I think I like her personally.
how can we complain about Suzy when park shin hye just ruin my year with her stupid drama doctors I think am starting to dislike I watched up to episode 12 and couldn't take it any more doctors is my worstest this year
this lotbs is tricking amazing can't wait till next week
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by johnbest45(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2016
lordprogress:

some how we got the same taste the uncontrollable fond I was crying at the last episode while two world was crazy but tricking amazing up lmh
guy check out LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2016
johnbest45:

yah KWB is really making a debut in Kdrama enter10ment, jsz lyk LMH(mihoz oppa). KWB hs passion for acting. waitin for master also
Lol,I even get waiting partner.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2016
gmorn:

yea,I did.
regretted it.
they thought it was funny cos the chic is a comedienne.
And at first they wanted to play it off as usual.what's the big deal.it's the norm but looking at d face of the boys especially the ones whose yonder were touched,one will see that they were shocked.
The comedienne was made the scapegoat anyway.
but I'm happy the case has been reported and the staff has been relieved of her job for now.
also people are advocating snl should be shut down indefinitely.
the police is gonna treat it as a case of sexual assault.
people are advocating the whole team be investigated and jailed or fined if need be.

What happened was that after some talk and clapping of hands by everyone,it was time for handshake.
as others were shaking hands the right way,some two ladies rushed forward and grabbed the yonder of the guys they went to greet and came out squirming.
What annoyed people more was that they were bragging about it as in we have do e it again, waiting for another set of victims.
so when people saw and started calling them out,they posted the video of the two idol groups they did that to before as it's not a big deal. When the outcry was much,they pulled down d videos but it was too late.
They apologised but the public didn't accept their apology.
when one of the guys that got his balls squeezed posted that he and his mates were surprised, it fueled the matter more a d now lead to this.

Phew,this epistle reminded me of school days.
hope I made sense.
It's about time this rubbish was stopped, their apology is the most annoying thing,are they madt ni? seriously on days I'm glad I'm Nigerian
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
gmorn:

yea,I did.
regretted it.
they thought it was funny cos the chic is a comedienne.
And at first they wanted to play it off as usual.what's the big deal.it's the norm but looking at d face of the boys especially the ones whose yonder were touched,one will see that they were shocked.
The comedienne was made the scapegoat anyway.
but I'm happy the case has been reported and the staff has been relieved of her job for now.
also people are advocating snl should be shut down indefinitely.
the police is gonna treat it as a case of sexual assault.
people are advocating the whole team be investigated and jailed or fined if need be.

What happened was that after some talk and clapping of hands by everyone,it was time for handshake.
as others were shaking hands the right way,some two ladies rushed forward and grabbed the yonder of the guys they went to greet and came out squirming.
What annoyed people more was that they were bragging about it as in we have do e it again, waiting for another set of victims.
so when people saw and started calling them out,they posted the video of the two idol groups they did that to before as it's not a big deal. When the outcry was much,they pulled down d videos but it was too late.
They apologised but the public didn't accept their apology.
when one of the guys that got his balls squeezed posted that he and his mates were surprised, it fueled the matter more a d now lead to this.

Phew,this epistle reminded me of school days.
hope I made sense.

Thanks for the run-down. I get the gist now! I'm happy people were punished and apology was made. But If it were to be a girl that was harassed, ahhhhh! They are shutting snl korea down. I'm sure they thought they could get away with it since they were guys. I can't even picture it. I mean, instead of shaking his hands, you hold his genital instead? That's absurd! Its insane.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
sarang60:
I am so I am so in love with LOTBS that,I don't even understand anymore,the drama is just amazing,the drama is just setting bars high like no tomorrow,I don't even know where to start from.

The scene where LMH was acting like a diva and went, 'discursting sh*t'. I was in tears! And that he has hand tremor. I don't even know what that is, but I loved it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by johnbest45(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
bosslady1991:

The scene where LMH was acting like a diva and went, 'discursting sh*t'. I was in tears! And that he has hand tremor. I don't even know what that is, but I loved it
to me the saddest part was in season one when minhoz hyung gat amnesia, couldnt remembr jjh.
bosslady1991:

to me the saddest part was in season one when minhoz hyung gat amnesia, couldnt remembr jjh.
bosslady1991:

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
omo, I'm so loving LOTBS. EP 6 is my favourite. so f*cking hilarious. My favorite line from the episode is "disgusting sh*t"(lmh said that with a sexy voice ).That scene made me laugh so hard and lmh's face during that scene was so funny.
That epilogue was so funny too(jjh is so funny).
This is the funniest drama I watched this year.
I like how JJ is slowly falling for SC and denying it. He was so scared when she got injured and the scene where he made the hospital give her food was so cute.
That I love you scene though. I knew it was not real but it felt real when he said it.
I can't wait for the next episode. Happy that the ratings is increasing.

Patiently waiting for Goblin premiere. The drama better be good. I'm only watching Legend at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SalC: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ubenedictus:
U too dey watch korean film?
Yes o, i dey watch nah smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
Vivos:
Which drama did they do together
something about 1%
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
having mixed feelings cos cnblue won mamas again, ft island really deserved to win this year but oh well, up BOICE
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
In other unrelated news, anyone read Toke makinwa's book? And from someone that doesn't care for celebrity gist, gossips, private life etc. I really enjoyed her book, just finished reading now and I picked one or two things from the book. Its a good read.

Kdrama. The only drama I'm watching is LOTBS. Tell me which is worth checking out among the new ones airing.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dqueenzy:
AH!welcome to the club,the only drama after bof that got my mum addicted,really fun and stupid.
wow ur MUM?....I wish I have someone around me that watch korean drama..o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Vivos:
Is shopping louis comedy drama
it's romantic comedy...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:04am On Dec 03, 2016
bosslady1991:
In other unrelated news, anyone read Toke makinwa's book? And from someone that doesn't care for celebrity gist, gossips, private life etc. I really enjoyed her book, just finished reading now and I picked one or two things from the book. Its a good read.

Kdrama. The only drama I'm watching is LOTBS. Tell me which is worth checking out among the new ones airing.
Weightlifting Fairy and Oh My Geum-bi are interesting, though the latter is a bit emotional. Try Goblin as well.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:33am On Dec 03, 2016
bosslady1991:

LOTBS is just out of this world, the scene were he called the people in the tv to continue the series , the scene were he was tracking her secretly and failed, the scene were she had her head hanging down from her room, this is why I said I don't know were to even begin, I love how innocent her character is, I mean she went in the cold to make money so she can give all to JJ, see when she was telling that jealous JJ's friend that she didn't suck anyone's blood, or is it the look in JJ's eyes when he finally found her in the hospital.

This drama is beautifully planned out, look how everyone is connected to each other. JJ's step brother loves the food that JJ's mother the maid in that house makes, JJ's mum's madam is trying to be friends with JJ's step mum, JJ's step brother just hit SC with his car, the hit man is connected to JJ's step mum, did you notice all the near miss in ep 6, were JJ's mother and step mum passed each other or when JJ and his father were in the same environment but slightly missed each other or where JJ didn't notice the accident that happened behind him? Because if he did and came down he would have met his step brother and all that.

I honestly don't know if that brother of his has his interest at heart or he just wants to bring him close to kill him but keeping JJ's address from his mum was a smart move.

The statement SC made to that little girl when she was standing in front of that maths lesson door, made me think. She said no one ever heard my real voice, so should we think that that baby might have some sort of hearing ability or what?

So you see, with this drama I am completely drowning in love that i really don't know were to start or stop. I am sorry for this long story it all made sense in my head.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:40am On Dec 03, 2016
Atk01:

Weightlifting Fairy and Oh My Geum-bi are interesting, though the latter is a bit emotional. Try Goblin as well.

I am also watching entourage,I like how fun the friends are. It is a light drama for now and Amber's character is hilarious, this drama takes my mind of the wait for LOTBS. Goblin is going to be good i can't wait. This is just a year for amazing dramas
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:40am On Dec 03, 2016
hilda90:
omo, I'm so loving LOTBS. EP 6 is my favourite. so f*cking hilarious. My favorite line from the episode is "disgusting sh*t"(lmh said that with a sexy voice ).That scene made me laugh so hard and lmh's face during that scene was so funny.

That scene was on fire, sexy voice indeed, the pervert in me was obvious as I was replaying it. The scene were SC sent that man flying with her kick was just so funny.

I hope that ahjussi was not killed ooo, because in the joseon era, JJ's friend died, so I was hoping nothing bad happens any of his crew. The crush our computer wizard has on SC is so cute.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2016
megola:

wow ur MUM?....I wish I have someone around me that watch korean drama..o
I've been converting as much people as i can,i can't be having sleepless nights alone.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by johnbest45(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2016
bosslady1991:

try watching prince of wolf,lets fight ghost, and jealousy incarnate
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Vivos: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2016
WHERE DO YOU LIKE UR MEN FROM?

SAW THIS ONLINE VERY FUNNY QUESTION

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2016
Vivos:
WHERE DO YOU LIKE UR MEN FROM?

SAW THIS ONLINE VERY FUNNY QUESTION
up song jong ki I think my best drama this year will be between dots and lotbs
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2016
johnbest45:

try watching prince of wolf,lets fight ghost, and jealousy incarnate
watched prince of wolf but I think its Chinese if am not mistaken
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2016
sarang60:

That scene was on fire, sexy voice indeed, the pervert in me was obvious as I was replaying it. The scene were SC sent that man flying with her kick was just so funny.

I hope that ahjussi was not killed ooo, because in the joseon era, JJ's friend died, so I was hoping nothing bad happens any of his crew. The crush our computer wizard has on SC is so cute.
that computer wizard dude I think he is kind of cute and is so funny to know he hasn't said more than 10 world I thought he was dumb at first

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by johnbest45(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
lordprogress:

watched prince of wolf but I think its Chinese if am not mistaken
yah itz chinese, i jsz kinda lyk d movie. Has a nice plot and storyline
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Aww bts,
see their tears of happiness.
Artist of the yr.
they truly deserved it.
And they r cuties.
loved their artistic style very well.
Ride on boys!

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (2169) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.