Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960824 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
Missing in action. kiss
Report to duty mi guy.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
No drama to watch.bored to the teeth

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
This mouth is suckable kiss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
gmorn:
Missing in action. kiss
Report to duty mi guy.
I want to like this post a million times. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chenor(f): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Atk not that one there is a particular ost that plays at the beginning of every episode, like when the cast names are being shown.
The person singing is a lady, more like a soul music.

This particular sings at the beginning of every episode. Pls help out.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
chenor:
Atk not that one there is a particular ost that plays at the beginning of every episode, like when the cast names are being shown.
The person singing is a lady, more like a soul music.

This particular sings at the beginning of every episode. Pls help out.
Lol. You should have said the opening/theme song. It's "Never far away" I don't know the singer, but that's the name of the song.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chenor(f): 6:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Atk01:

Lol. You should have said the opening/theme song. It's "Never far away" I don't know the singer, but that's the name of the song.

Thanks dear.. Patiently waiting for hwarang

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Thisnut(m): 7:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Adageorge:
to travel to Korea, is like travelling to taraba state
have you been to south korea?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2017
birthday: the insanely hot Lee min ki,I really love this guy,so sad he couldn't get to do tomorrow with you with shin mi na, I hope he gets another drama soon

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hehehehe. Everyday, new drama. PD of Suzy's show under fire because he asked if she has lewd pictures of herself on her phone.

Hahahahaha. Who wouldn't want to know? I will ask also. Knetz just dramatic as always

And all these are just by the way. I'm sure people are only interested in her relationship with LMH. Because that's the only thing I am interested in sha...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
bosslady1991:
Hehehehe. Everyday, new drama. PD of Suzy's show under fire because he asked if she has lewd pictures of herself on her phone.

Hahahahaha. Who wouldn't want to know? I will ask also. Knetz just dramatic as always

And all these are just by the way. I'm sure people are only interested in her relationship with LMH. Because that's the only thing I am interested in sha...

Hahahahha I read somewhere that she said they only date once a month, well who knows
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahahha I read somewhere that she said they only date once a month, well who knows

I read it also. Once in a month. It must be so hard! Glad they are still together tho. Just thinking how it will be when LMH leaves for his military service sha...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
I am already getting so into this drama. Defendant. Seen two teasers already, and I am so excited about it, even tho I don't law/court room drama. Shey I will have to use paper to cover half the screen when Yuri comes on. Ji sung for president always....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Watching k-pop idol do dance covers to the girl group songs on Weekly idol is just too hilarious. Gdragon did the dance cover for Pick me up and I can't just deal.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Happy birthday Uri seungkwan.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hahahahahahaha

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
bosslady1991:
I am already getting so into this drama. Defendant. Seen two teasers already, and I am so excited about it, even tho I don't law/court room drama. Shey I will have to use paper to cover half the screen when Yuri comes on. Ji sung for president always....

funny enough I feel Yuri is gonna do well or slightly well,I just hope they don't create a love line for them cos I still haven't gotten over entertainer's mess of a love line, their relationship should just be defendant-client relationship
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
bosslady1991:
Watching k-pop idol do dance covers to the girl group songs on Weekly idol is just too hilarious. Gdragon did the dance cover for Pick me up and I can't just deal.

my favorite will forever be jungshin doing sistars shake it,so awfully weird
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

funny enough I feel Yuri is gonna do well or slightly well,I just hope they don't create a love line for them cos I still haven't gotten over entertainer's mess of a love line, their relationship should just be defendant-client relationship

Exactly. If they promise me client-defendant relationship. Then I'm game. The moment I see it being more than that, I'm out. One of the reason I stopped watching Suits.

Hahahaha. You saw Entertainer because of kang min hyuk now. You will have to live with it. Its good I didn't see the drama, I will become hyeri's anti-fan straight up
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

my favorite will forever be jungshin doing sistars shake it,so awfully weird

Jungshin? From which group? Let me go see it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:53am On Jan 17, 2017
bosslady1991:

Exactly. If they promise me client-defendant relationship. Then I'm game. The moment I see it being more than that, I'm out. One of the reason I stopped watching Suits.

Hahahaha. You saw Entertainer because of kang min hyuk now. You will have to live with it. Its good I didn't see the drama, I will become hyeri's anti-fan straight up

lol I still like her tho,she wasn't that awful, in fact I added her to my bias list after watching entertainer,she seems like a real nice and friendly person
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:54am On Jan 17, 2017
bosslady1991:

Jungshin? From which group? Let me go see it
cnblue's jungshin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

cnblue's jungshin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. OMG! I can't breathe. It was WEIRD. All of them except Yonghwa. He still nailed it. Its good to stay their strength lies in music alone. No dance for them at all.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2017
How come these guys don't propose at all. Most of them just date and #Gbam next minute, it is the altar. What ever happened to proposing? I trust my naija people, that proposal will be a mini-movie on it own. Happy for Rain and Kim Tae Hee.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2017
bosslady1991:
How come these guys don't propose at all. Most of them just date and #Gbam next minute, it is the altar. What ever happened to proposing? I trust my naija people, that proposal will be a mini-movie on it own. Happy for Rain and Kim Tae Hee.

aww I'm so happy for them,I'm pretty sure he proposed tho he doesn't have to make everything public
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2017
bosslady1991:
I read his new song is a proposal song because he word played her name in the lyrics. The nation's beauty finally got hitched, I'm happy for both of them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Atk01:

I read his new song is a proposal song because he word played her name in the lyrics. The nation's beauty finally got hitched, I'm happy for both of them.

Awwwwn. Really? That's so sweet.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

aww I'm so happy for them,I'm pretty sure he proposed tho he doesn't have to make everything public

Ofcourse. I'm sure he did. I just want to see it sad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hahahahahha who ever did this did a good Job, hahahaahaha. Some Fans are crazy

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Rain

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Translation

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.