Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960234 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:19am On Feb 18, 2017
sarang60:

Chief Kim Just so interesting, that shower scene was unbelievable. Even if they don't pursue romance, it will still not take away from the quality of the drama so I don't mind at all, loving every bit of it.

I know but I'm such a sucker for a good romance that I'll feel cheated if I don't get it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:22am On Feb 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

*dramatic gasp* guess who's back lol,welcome back o
Lolz funny you.... How are you dear
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2017
SlimAdenike:

Lolz funny you.... How are you dear

Good o,where u been enter,we've been raving about your nam goongmin oppa's drama and I've been expecting your posts
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2017
They say birds of a feather flock together, I guess sometimes they also share birth date,month n year cos the beautiful n talented park shin hye n kang sora have their birthdays today

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2017
OK after approximately 3 years of watching dramas I realized I've never seen a club scene where the club goers(excluding the main cast in some cases) actually dance in tune to the beat playing in the club, I really don't get it

*currently watching*: defendant, chief Kim, invincible Lee pyung kang
Song of d day: its time- taecyeon feat yubin and San e
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
OK after approximately 3 years of watching dramas I realized I've never seen a club scene where the club goers(excluding the main cast in some cases) actually dance in tune to the beat playing in the club, I really don't get it

Lol,so evil,how've you guys been.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2017
Dqueenzy:
Lol,so evil,how've you guys been.

Chingu we've been good, welcome back
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

But that is how it is in real life.
Club dance is in a category of its own.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
They say birds of a feather flock together, I guess sometimes they also share birth date,month n year cos the beautiful n talented park shin hye n kang sora have their birthdays today
there is no k drama babe I admire like this gal,psh.

She has d aura of an angel. Want her to do a villainous role to shed off d good gal image. And see guys trying to win her over and over. More than half of d male celebs want this babe by all means but d babe just dey maintain.
It's like bogum. Arch angel bogum.
Bogum is even better yet they have made that guy so perfect that to fart is now a sin from him to netizens.
Weird and deluded fans everywhere.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
gmorn:

But that is how it is in real life.
Club dance is in a category of its own.

Im not a club person so I didn't know it was like that in real life o, so what is the science behind off beat club dancing abeg,I'm curious
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
gmorn:

Want her to do a villainous role.

Yes hell yes,that is why I'll always appreciate Lee da hae no matter how much people hate on her,she had the guts to do miss Ripley even after playing good girl roles
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Good o,where u been enter,we've been raving about your nam goongmin oppa's drama and I've been expecting your posts

Was posted to sokoto and I just enter yoruba land yesterday.... I'm so behind on dramas,I need to start but I don't know which one make sense.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
SlimAdenike:

Was posted to sokoto and I just enter yoruba land yesterday.... I'm so behind on dramas,I need to start but I don't know which one make sense.

Sokoto ke,are you going to redeploy? As for dramas I'm only following defendant n chief Kim n they are OK so far can't say much about the other currently airing dramas,welcome sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Just saw a group photo with minhyuk and jaejoong in it,excuse me while I freak out for an hour,sorry guys

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Chingu we've been good, welcome back
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Sokoto ke,are you going to redeploy? As for dramas I'm only following defendant n chief Kim n they are OK so far can't say much about the other currently airing dramas,welcome sha

No I'm not,going back to sokoto next week.... Maybe I should start chief kim and tomorrow with you then
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
SlimAdenike:

No I'm not,going back to sokoto next week.... Maybe I should start chief kim and tomorrow with you then

I wish you all the best in your service year
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Im not a club person so I didn't know it was like that in real life o, so what is the science behind off beat club dancing abeg,I'm curious
Off beat equals off dance.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
SlimAdenike:

It seems there r some coppashun here.
I salute u.
Why didn't u relocate?
R u loving it there?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
gmorn:

Off beat equals off dance.

But they play actual songs now,so they can't be off beat
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_s9regnLvs

He is han hyun min Korean-nigerian model, i wouldn't say he identifies as Nigeria though because it is said that he was born and brought up in Korea and only speaks hangul, I still feel proud. I love his speaking voice by the way, he is only 16 and has such a rich tone.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2017
sarang60:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_s9regnLvs

He is han hyun min Korean-nigerian model, i wouldn't say he identifies as Nigeria though because it is said that he was born and brought up in Korea and only speaks hangul, I still feel proud. I love his speaking voice by the way, he is only 16 and has such a rich tone.

All I need to know is how his Nigerian parent got his Korean parent so I can work the same magic on Lee dong wook, by the way it must be tough being born and raised as half black in a place like Korea,I wonder if he has any bullying stories

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

All I need to know is how his Nigerian parent got his Korean parent so I can work the same magic on Lee dong wook, by the way it must be tough being born and raised as half black in a place like Korea,I wonder if he has any bullying stories

Ohh he has loads of stories even till now, at the last fashion week in korea some designer's and models didn't want to work with him just because of his skin colour but I love his attitude though for his age his is bold and determined, it looks like he was raised well. His dad is nigerian, I will send you his number so you can ask him what he did right. Hahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
sarang60:

Ohh he has loads of stories even till now, at the last fashion week in korea some designer's and models didn't want to work with him just because of his skin colour but I love his attitude though for his age his is bold and determined, it looks like he was raised well. His dad is nigerian, I will send you his number so you can ask him what he did right. Hahaha.

Thanks in advance for the phone number,this is why you're my favorite lol, its such a shame what those racists do,I mean is freaking 2017 racism should have been a thing of the past by now but no, racists everywhere even Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
SlimAdenike:

Hummm, sokoto? I hope too much cold no catch you there, because it's too much here..
Anyway take care dear..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
For a country that's so stiff Im not surprised they r racists.
In
An episode where that Ghanaian appeared with that his fat friend in battle trips ,one of the presenters made a racist comment towards him yet it was not noticed.
Also in my neighbour Charles programme,their racism is very nauseating.
I'm happy they r calling themselves out now and I hope it continues.

Racism is everywhere. Nigerian version is worst than racism.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Korea is a place I can go for holiday but wouldn't want to live there.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
gmorn:
Korea is a place I can go for holiday but wouldn't want to live there.

Me too,I fit beat person for road

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
I'm hooked already cheesy tongue

Anything comedy,drama land pls bring it on!

Imagine these guys.
But jisoo nailed it o.

My sweetheart should cut off his Adams apple first,
Put on padded bra and long weave.

I lv that guy kiss

He has that innocent look and vibe around him.
Pls be a bad boy here.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Me too,I fit beat person for road
cheesy cheesy

They r cray cray. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
So Daniel henney is lonely.
Surprised.

What happened?

Pls love should locate him. Wolverine remain my best American movie and I love him there.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
gmorn:
For a country that's so stiff Im not surprised they r racists.
In
An episode where that Ghanaian appeared with that his fat friend in battle trips ,one of the presenters made a racist comment towards him yet it was not noticed.
Also in my neighbour Charles programme,their racism is very nauseating.
I'm happy they r calling themselves out now and I hope it continues.

Racism is everywhere. Nigerian version is worst than racism.

I actually think we fair in comparison though..
We are more open minded here, a lot of foreigners have been living here for years now, and somany of them don't even want to go back, you don't see much complaints from foreigners that comes here, even though they also get a lot of starry eyes, that's nothing compared to how koreans treat foreigners. They are just too much Go to Google, you go read stories tire lol, all the things people experienced when they were there, of course not all of them...
Here its within ourselves, hausa, igbo, yoruba, discrimination..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.