Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960541 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:11am On Mar 22, 2017
Most Common Type Of Moms In K-Drama

Mothers (or simply parents and family generally) play an important role in nearly every Kdrama. When we hear Kdrama Mom, the image that flashes into our head is that of our typical bad drama mother. But isn’t that just ignorance on our part? Sure, these {kind of} moms might become more common, but they’re not the only real ones to grace our screen. So here are five types of Kdrama Mamas that we generally see in Kdramas: http://sojuoppa.net/2017/03/21/most-common-type-of-moms-in-k-drama/

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 22, 2017
I have been dying to see this guy in a lead role.
And finally,here he comes.
He made five kids rating to skyrocket and kbs couldn't honour him with any award. Yeye kbs.
Can't wait for April and since its ocn, I expect anything to happen though to be frank I don't like d lead lady.
Her performance in sweet honey sweet home was awful.
Hope she has improved.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 22, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

it depends on the month one is born in, they usually count the 9 months in the womb as 1 year and I'm not sure about the logic behind it but if you're born in the first few months of the year they add a year but if its the latter months they add 2 years, or vice versa sha its all too crazy for me to wrap my head around
thanks for d info

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 22, 2017
vikkytan49:

Koreans believe that the day u give birth to a child, the child is already one year old..
kiss
Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
*sad face* l Joe has asked for a contract termination and will no longer be promoting with teen top, he was my 2nd bias there and he had finally worked on his rap skills, n just yesterday I watched their ah ah MV again while wishing I could touch the hem of his garment, only to discover he's leaving today, anyway I wish him luck, I'll still support him n teen top, but I'm sad about it sha it feels like a deja vu cos his character in his last drama also left a band, in fact no song of d day, I'm morose

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Watched radiant office.
Well, seems I will camp there.
D lead gal is good.
As per my guy, he is always a badass.
Office wahala usually gives me headache with d exception of chief kim.
But this one looks good.

And we hv dynamic duo there too.I already love them.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
*sad face* l Joe has asked for a contract termination and will no longer be promoting with teen top, he was my 2nd bias there and he had finally worked on his rap skills, n just yesterday I watched their ah ah MV again while wishing I could touch the hem of his garment, only to discover he's leaving today, anyway I wish him luck, I'll still support him n teen top, but I'm sad about it sha it feels like a deja vu cos his character in his last drama also left a band, in fact no song of d day, I'm morose
I know d feeling. kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
daebak I've been missing out on my kpop gossip, I didn't even know sulli and choiza are broken up, to think that relationship dragged her career down, anyway now that she's single again I hope sm treats her right, I admire her guts sha its not easy to stick to something when the whole world hates you for it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2017
Birthday: the precious Lee hyun woo, I love him and I love that he's good friends with iu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2017
finished watching Mask,presently on Cinderella and The Four Knights so far so good but i think i will switch back to historical,will appreciate suggestions.Thanks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2017
I can't simply wrap my head around this.
What's the criteria used by tv stations on weekly music shows that can get a song in d first place.

Last time it was that yeye twice song that got 12 wins.
Read about got7 never ever and it got its second win, being a band I hv few of their songs downloaded d song.
D first time, I couldn't reach d middle and put it off.
Second time I finished listening and the only thing that come to my mind is unorganised noise.
What kind of song is that without direction yet it's winning. From d cracked voices to d off beat sounds. I hv never been put off by a song like this.
Meanwhile powerful songs r out there without any win.
Is it by vote or song download or sales.
I can never get to u derstand how these people do their things.
I hv deleted d song already.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
gmorn:
I can't simply wrap my head around this.
What's the criteria used by tv stations on weekly music shows that can get a song in d first place.

Last time it was that yeye twice song that got 12 wins.
Read about got7 never ever and it got its second win, being a band I hv few of their songs downloaded d song.
D first time, I couldn't reach d middle and put it off.
Second time I finished listening and the only thing that come to my mind is unorganised noise.
What kind of song is that without direction yet it's winning. From d cracked voices to d off beat sounds. I hv never been put off by a song like this.
Meanwhile powerful songs r out there without any win.
Is it by vote or song download or sales.
I can never get to u derstand how these people do their things.
I hv deleted d song already.

lol they add votes, digital and physical sales and YouTube views the more fans a group has the more they win. by the way never ever is probably got7's worst song, I don't hate it but I dislike it and the production/arrangement after the first chorus was trash and mark's rap sounded really weak while Jackson sounded like an old man battling tuberculosis, thank God jyp has given him sick leave, that's what happens when you overwork people.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol they add votes, digital and physical sales and YouTube views the more fans a group has the more they win. by the way never ever is probably got7's worst song, I don't hate it but I dislike it and the production/arrangement after the first chorus was trash and mark's rap sounded really weak while Jackson sounded like an old man battling tuberculosis, thank God jyp has given him sick leave, that's what happens when you overwork people.
Tell me something.
No wonder.

That song is completely off. I feel for these guys. I like Jackson and truly he is overworked. Can't people cry out so they will change their system.

See yimchan of bap.when they released skydive the guy was a little on d big side. Looking at their wake me up,d guy looked like broomstick. When I saw the video I was like this drastic reduction is not good so wasn't surprised he is very down. Even as he is down they still want him to participate in promotional but nobody told them it's a bad idea. He is currently on sick leave.
Guy is over worked.
These agencies r very greedy. How I wish some of them will get d balls to fight them back. U know when u wanna make it, u can accept any deal and that's affecting them.
They milk them dry. And most of them despite d success are not renumerated well.
Crazy people.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
What's the latest in KBS drama? I'm thinking of going for one
My genre drama is action, thriller,historical and fantasy
Anyone of this will be acceptable to me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
KingDerin:
finished watching Mask,presently on Cinderella and The Four Knights so far so good but i think i will switch back to historical,will appreciate suggestions.Thanks.

Scarlet heart..
Jang yeong sil..
Love in the moonlight..
Mirror of a witch..
jackpot..

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lord, gimme strength to go through this drama Introverted boss. I have been on episode 3 for days now. I am about to lose my patience. I don't even understand what I am watching. And the boss is shy/introverted? When did being shy result to struggling to say a word for almost a minute.

I am seriously out of things to watch, thus I am seeing this. Please recommend something to watch, I don't mind if it is old drama. I need to put myself out of this misery and my internet is just there free and wasting away sad sad sad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
vikkytan49:

Scarlet heart..
Jang yeong sil..
Love in the moonlight..
Mirror of a witch..
jackpot..

Oh many thanks for dis,av watched mirror of a witch,will get jang yeong sil first,thnx again.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
bosslady1991:
Lord, gimme strength to go through this drama Introverted boss. I have been on episode 3 for days now. I am about to lose my patience. I don't even understand what I am watching. And the boss is shy/introverted? sad

lol..u r funny o,well u can try Royal Gambler,its historical and interesting.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:15am On Mar 24, 2017
Ahhhhhhahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah CHIEF KIM......... chingus I am here to offically announce that I am getting married to the drama tittled CHIEF KIM but the groom will not be wearing the suit Junho wore in ep 18 that dark red or maroon colour or what every it was I hated it order than that everything else was perfect. I can not believe how much I love this drama.

Wait am I the only one that feels this way?

From here on out it is going to be explosive what a team.

Ohh wait I should be sleeping, good morning Fam.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 24, 2017
sarang60:
Ahhhhhhahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah CHIEF KIM......... chingus I am here to offically announce that I am getting married to the drama tittled CHIEF KIM but the groom will not be wearing the suit Junho wore in ep 18 that dark red or maroon colour or what every it was I hated it order than that everything else was perfect. I can not believe how much I love this drama.

Wait am I the only one that feels this way?

From here on out it is going to be explosive what a team.

Ohh wait I should be sleeping, good morning Fam.
U were late to the show cheesy
It will end next week but welcome to d club.
U will laugh like crazy.
I pray they reach 20%mark in rating.
Chief kim has been praying for that very well.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2017
gmorn:

U were late to the show cheesy
It will end next week but welcome to d club.
U will laugh like crazy.
I pray they reach 20%mark in rating.
Chief kim has been praying for that very well.

Sometimes I like waiting for more eps to be out and subed before watching because most times 2 eps just feel like a drop in the ocean but i couldn't wait anymore. really wish it won't end. I will fast if I have to for them to get there because I think they deserve it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:51am On Mar 24, 2017
KingDerin:

lol..u r funny o,well u can try Royal Gambler,its historical and interesting.

Thank you. I will consider it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Have any idea where I can watch scarlet Heart (Chinese version)??
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Watched ur guys cnblue.
No wonder they r global band.
They do live band in shows.
This is d second time I've seen them do live band when others are dancing.
I'm highly impressed.

There is one group that debuted last yr that swept everybody off with life band.boys of 15 yrs age and they were so good. I really loved them cos it's not easy at all.
Maybe they look up to cnblue.
Why is it that others don't imitate them?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chief kim why r u so good? kiss
Go and crush the chairman with director seo cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12am On Mar 25, 2017
gmorn:

Watched ur guys cnblue.
No wonder they r global band.
They do live band in shows.
This is d second time I've seen them do live band when others are dancing.
I'm highly impressed.

There is one group that debuted last yr that swept everybody off with life band.boys of 15 yrs age and they were so good. I really loved them cos it's not easy at all.
Maybe they look up to cnblue.
Why is it that others don't imitate them?

thanks for the complement lol, yeah I saw those small boys can't remember their name sef, they are good, the thing is rock bands are not really a thing in kpop, till today people still refer to cnblue n ftisland as idol bands even though they keep reminding everyone they're a rock band, its why a trashy song like snsd Mr Mr will beat cnblues I'm sorry. Koreans just don't get rock they prefer singing n dancing with by force raps

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

thanks for the complement lol, yeah I saw those small boys can't remember their name sef, they are good, the thing is rock bands are not really a thing in kpop, till today people still refer to cnblue n ftisland as idol bands even though they keep reminding everyone they're a rock band, its why a trashy song like snsd Mr Mr will beat cnblues I'm sorry. Koreans just don't get rock they prefer singing n dancing with by force raps

I love day6 band
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Don't mind my English but I just wanna use this to convey something.
The moment when a chasee become the chaser. cheesy
First daughter u see ur life? cheesy
Okafor's law in action.
I'm so loving this while it lasts cheesy
Only those watching my father is strange will understand my rambling.

It's so real. Haven't seen this in kdrama before.
Now they r being realistic.

I feel for d actor guy though he is pompous.
So far d father is d only clear headed person in this drama. Everybody else is weird

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Exactly @ forced rap.
I think I hv said something about their off rap b4.
Just very few can actually connect.
And d dancing is taking its toll on them seriously.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
Happy to see this.

Seems hwarang casts r hot cake.

And this was a guy his character wasn't well developed like d king. D guy gathered public sympathy a lot and I think it is helping in his present drama.
Do is another guy and I'm dying to see him in a lead.
And frankly speaking he is one hot guy.
I love his mouth and d intensity of his eyes. He can bring out ur soul just by looking at u.Hope he will make good use of them kiss
But,is it a family drama?
Which ever one, best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
gmorn:
Happy to see this.

Seems hwarang casts r hot cake.

And this was a guy his character wasn't well developed like d king. D guy gathered public sympathy a lot and I think it is helping in his present drama.
Do is another guy and I'm dying to see him in a lead.
And frankly speaking he is one hot guy.
I love his mouth and d intensity of his eyes. He can bring out ur soul just by looking at u.Hope he will make good use of them kiss
But,is it a family drama?
Which ever one, best of luck.
Lol. Its a political drama and I love its plots, it is well organized. I recommend this drama to anyone who wish to watch

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:59am On Mar 26, 2017
I get so jealous when I see the way food is shared in kdrama. The way they feed each other, placing food in each others mouth. My OCD/paranoia won't allow me to let someone put his or her spoon or hand in my food sad sad
I don't know how people eat from the same plate or share spoon. I don't even let people use the spoon I used, unless its washed. I sincerely want to share cutlery too sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.