Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,240 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1933377 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (2169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by logmusic(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
i love korean drama and kpop music smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nova15: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Atk01:

Cheer up/sassy go go
Oh my Venus
She was pretty
Weightlifting fairy
Legend of the blue sea
Goblin
Descendants of the sun
Healer
Reply 1997/answer me 1997

Old school
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:14am On Mar 27, 2017
defendant ended well, it was such sweet poetic justice for cha min ho, he has been added to my list of favorite villains, why do dramas like unnecessary forgiveness sef, they even redeemed that annoying jun hyuk, I swear whenever he comes on screen I instantly go "eww", a little sad they didn't pair Yuri with tae soo, I thought they looked good together. anyways ji sung can go and rest and babysit cos his wife's drama is next and the male lead is the sexy Lee sang yoon, I pray they have zero chemistry I don't want to start shipping a married woman with another man o (I might sha lsy and lby are too gorgeous) by the way is it really a good idea for SBS to air legal dramas back to back hmm

if namgoong min and junho don't win best couple something is seriously wrong, I love the female characters in chief Kim, they're kind, caring, supportive, ready to join in any plan and they are content with being just friends with guys, they're not whiny, bratty oppa please love me type.

I've decided not to say anything about strong woman do bong soon till I see an actual kiss scene, dam!n drama is toying with my emotions, ji soo is still so hot sha

many people are complaining about radiant office, I still enjoy it sha and I'm gonna finish it for my suicide squad and the potential relationship plus that doctor dude is bae

started tunnel, I missed choi jin hyuk, it seems like it'll be an intense drama by the way this Koreans can really write psychotic characters and yay my idol n is in it.

*currently watching*: chief Kim, strong woman do bong soon, radiant office, tunnel
song of d day: oh wait its 1am OK no song just sleep for me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:51am On Mar 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
defendant ended well, it was such sweet poetic justice for cha min ho, he has been added to my list of favorite villains, why do dramas like unnecessary forgiveness sef, they even redeemed that annoying jun hyuk, I swear whenever he comes on screen I instantly go "eww", a little sad they didn't pair Yuri with tae soo, I thought they looked good together. anyways ji sung can go and rest and babysit cos his wife's drama is next and the male lead is the sexy Lee sang yoon, I pray they have zero chemistry I don't want to start shipping a married woman with another man o (I might sha lsy and lby are too gorgeous) by the way is it really a good idea for SBS to air legal dramas back to back hmm

if namgoong min and junho don't win best couple something is seriously wrong, I love the female characters in chief Kim, they're kind, caring, supportive, ready to join in any plan and they are content with being just friends with guys, they're not whiny, bratty oppa please love me type.

I've decided not to say anything about strong woman do bong soon till I see an actual kiss scene, dam!n drama is toying with my emotions, ji soo is still so hot sha

many people are complaining about radiant office, I still enjoy it sha and I'm gonna finish it for my suicide squad and the potential relationship plus that doctor dude is bae

started tunnel, I missed choi jin hyuk, it seems like it'll be an intense drama by the way this Koreans can really write psychotic characters and yay my idol n is in it.

*currently watching*: chief Kim, strong woman do bong soon, radiant office, tunnel

Well said, the ajusshi in strong woman ep 10 was extra, his make up and everything so funny. And I am also getting signal vibe from Tunnel, I might start because of CJH but I might not finish it, don't know yet

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:52am On Mar 27, 2017
Happy birthday pumpkin.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2017
Will miss this wonderful entertainer truly.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

i doff my hat for u o!..i be learner beside u.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
sarang60:

Well said, the ajusshi in strong woman ep 10 was extra, his make up and everything so funny. And I am also getting signal vibe from Tunnel, I might start because of CJH but I might not finish it, don't know yet

me I go finish am sha but seriously that ahjussi with his gum popping lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
gmorn:
Will miss this wonderful entertainer truly.
ugly crying right now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
KingDerin:
i doff my hat for u o!..i be learner beside u.
lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 1:22am On Mar 28, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

me I go finish am sha but seriously that ahjussi with his gum popping lol

Did you see when he was painting his nails while waiting for bong soon? And he doesn't like brown sugar because of the colour, but he wants coffee. Lmaoo. I don't think I can get over him. I have to keep seeing this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 1:27am On Mar 28, 2017
I wonder how I missed the news that Hwang Jung Eum is expecting. So happy for her!

Its funny how life works. She was with her ex for freaking 9years. They broke up, months later she starts dating someone else, 5months later married. Barely a year after getting married, she's expecting. Makes me wonder what the whole 9years was all about. This life ehn....

I guess when the right person comes, every other thing falls into place really fast.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2017
Birthday: infinite's hoya, he betrayed me in radiant office but I forgive him lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2017
... ,I think I need my eyeglass.
Is this guy this handsome b4 or did he go under the knife? He is very handsome.

This hair cut is rare in kdrama. This guy oozes of confident. If u r confident enough, cut ur hair like this. And it fits him like crazy.
Didn't watch six flying dragons. Maybe I will now.
People love him much.
Pray his drama excels

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Birthday: infinite's hoya, he betrayed me in radiant office but I forgive him lol
So he is an idol.
I can see why u r watching it.
U seems to like dramas that casts idols,right?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2017
gmorn:

So he is an idol.
I can see why u r watching it.
U seems to like dramas that casts idols,right?

you're right I'm more kpop than drama, I like to watch my favorite idols doing something other than singing n dancing

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

you're right I'm more kpop than drama, I like to watch my favorite idols doing something other than singing n dancing

me too, i am so Into kdramas but I also like it when idols do other things even if it just eating, I cant wait for adante, i am praying that my nini doesn't get too much hate. I know he is not the best actor and I know he is doing his best to improve, I hope that people give him the chance to prove himself as he is such a hardworker.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

kiss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
sarang60:

me too, i am so Into kdramas but I also like it when idols do other things even if it just eating, I cant wait for adante, i am praying that my nini doesn't get too much hate. I know he is not the best actor and I know he is doing his best to improve, I hope that people give him the chance to prove himself as he is such a hardworker.
I am jack of all trade.
Once u know ur onions,u hv my vote.
But If I'm to choose it will be variety and reality shows. That where u see close to d real person and I lv when entertainers showcase their weaknesses .or when they r teased nonethelessly by show hosts.
I lv that.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Six flying dragons =50 episodes?
This alone has knocked me off and it's a sageuk.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
gmorn:
Six flying dragons =50 episodes? This alone has knocked me off and it's a sageuk.
lolz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hahahaha! T.O.P serving at gangnam police station. Now crime rate will increase just to see TOP. I will definitely assault somebody and they better make sure TOP is put in charge of my case.

Totally worth it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
bosslady1991:
Hahahaha! T.O.P serving at gangnam police station. Now crime rate will increase just to see TOP. I will definitely assault somebody and they better make sure TOP is put in charge of my case.

Totally worth it
Abeg who do the placement?wahala go sele.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
I was able to watch up to episode 2 of ms perfect.
Such an awful story line.

And the plot development is not an intrigue to me.
Read part of d recap now.
U know ur host is after u and ur family yet u r still living with her. If not for anything for ur children's sake.
R these people dumb?
Can't they develop a realistic story or is this a fantasy melo.

Abeg my head don't want this.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
bosslady1991:

Totally worth it
cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:43am On Mar 29, 2017
Wedding season in K-ent!

Rain and Kim Tae hee √
Bada and boyfriend √

Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Run - May
Lee sang woo and Kim soyeon - June

Who's watching Whisper?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Atk01:
Wedding season in K-ent!

Rain and Kim Tae hee √
Bada and boyfriend √

Who's watching Whisper?

love is surely in the air, haven't started whisper yet but it's definitely on my list
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Atk01:
Wedding season in K-ent!

Rain and Kim Tae hee √
Bada and boyfriend √

Who's watching Whisper?

Happy for all the couple's, wish the all the best.

Whisper is bae, LBY is killing her character

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33am On Mar 29, 2017
Birthdays:
1. The very gorgeous park shi yun, she started as one of those pretty but untalented actresses but she improved on herself n I love her for that she needs more recognition
2. Another gorgeous woman Kim tae hee or should I say Mrs rain, I so shipped her with krw in Harvard love story but I'm glad she's found happiness with rain who's a great guy
3. What is it with all these gorgeous ladies born on the same day, it's also sullis bday, the world might hate her but I love her n sm needs to treat her better, drama comeback pls
4. Yoo so young: I really hate her speaking voice its too annoyingly over cutesy but I loved her when she was in after school n her singing voice is way different from her speaking voice

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dqueenzy:
Abeg who do the placement?wahala go sele.

Lol. I wonder o. But I doubt they will put in crimes and investigation department. They won't want to get him stabbed/kidnapped. Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Saw few clips from Whisper and Tunnel online. They look so dark. Chai!!

Defendant almost turned me into something else, had to stop at a point and waited for it to finish, then marathoned the thing. Now they've brought Whisper *deep sigh*

Been a while a saw a drama from OCN. They betrayed me some years ago when they kept cutting down my favourite drama episodes to 12. They did it twice. Now it is Tunnel. How can I turn away when it is Choi jin hyuk? How?

Nam ji hyun and Ji chang wook Oh puhleaaaaase..... Cancel the whole drama instead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (2169) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.