Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960850 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2017
QuixPhix:

It is fine jare. That episode 27 was brilliant by the way. I like how they were able to portray Lee Sun's actions as the result of a supposed betrayal rather than just jealousy. So you can't really hate him for what he did.
ya it was great
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2017
angelanto8:
Good morning guys.have you guys seen the casting of reunitedworlds me am not understanding oh is ahn jae hyeon the main character or yeojingo.please it better be ajh besides the actress is a noona jingo is too young.i like him but i like ajh more

yeo jin GU is the main character, the storyline is about a guy that discovered his first love grew up while he remained a child
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Birthday: one of my favorite child actresses Lee chae mi, I first fell for her in two weeks where she played ljk n PhS's sick daughter, I was so surprised to see how much she's grown in woman of dignity( like she wasn't supposed to grow or something lol), if she keeps acting this girl is going to be the next ksh, talented, wise n beautiful

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2017
QuixPhix:

It is fine jare. That episode 27 was brilliant by the way. I like how they were able to portray Lee Sun's actions as the result of a supposed betrayal rather than just jealousy. So you can't really hate him for what he did.

I felt it was easy for me sun to betray CP out of jealousy since Ga eun wont look at him either way
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2017
These two though*shipping* the green house confrontation scene broke my heart anf yoo Seun ho's expression killed me..... I guess its better to tell your love ones the truth yourself than for them to hear it from the third party

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
weird day in kpop, first exo is coming back without lay cos of korea-china-thaad-political whatever nonsense, second choa wants to leave aoa cos she's depressed n suffering from insomnia which I get, FNC is saying they've not confirmed her exit which I also kind of get, so I'm just confused, I honestly feel she wants to get married that's why she wants to leave whatever sha, then there's assault allegations n nude pics issue with produce 101 boys, I Don tire

*currently watching*: lookout, the best hit, woman of dignity, masked prosecutor
song of d day: untitled 2014- g dragon (I read the MV was shot in 1 hour, if they had spent more than that I for slap them cos it was just him in a room lol, with his weird top, I know gd also trained as a vocalist but I'm always blown away by his many talents, I always love it when rappers sing,they're not the best singers but there's some kind of perfection in their imperfection)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

finally seen up to episode 20, what kind of cliffhanging end is that, now I'm almost scared to watch it next week, as far as I'm concerned the creepy boy can kill that girl n I won't care cos I just want to slap her every time I see her near the boy like seriously which kain understanding friend she dey form mtcheww, by the way I really love that rap ost that plays in the background, I wonder who sang the song

Yeah. That ost is giving me life. It's like a calm and soft rap. If there is anything like that.

I don't just want to slap that girl, I want to give her a knock. Like girl, everyone at school talks behind his back about the murder, fine I get you might not want to believe what other students are saying about him, but madam your mother even warned you to stay away from him. He's going to harm her, that's for sure.

But really Ep19/20 was so good. I couldn't keep calm. I shake head for Prosecutor Eun. Thinking he just did the right thing by turning his evidence/findings on Do Han to that congresswoman.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Adageorge(f): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

did you try Sojuoppa.gq
it didn't work so I got anoda site, www.downvids.net

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't know about other people, but this is an uncomfortable way to sleep. I will wake angry and mad. But I will be okay is the guy cuddling me is truly Ji Chang wook.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Birthday: one of my favorite child actresses Lee chae mi, I first fell for her in two weeks where she played ljk n PhS's sick daughter, I was so surprised to see how much she's grown in woman of dignity( like she wasn't supposed to grow or something lol), if she keeps acting this girl is going to be the next ksh, talented, wise n beautiful
she is such a good actress and so cute

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
bosslady1991:

I shake head for Prosecutor Eun. Thinking he just did the right thing by turning his evidence/findings on Do Han to that congresswoman.

I know his heart is in the right place but I really wanna lock him up somewhere, his righteous oppa act is ruining their plans

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by olatunji390(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
olatunji390:
Can someone recommend for me some action and interesting Korea movies for me. Both Historical and model day. Movies not series. Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rapahel1116: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
What series is dis pls
SlimAdenike:
This hot kiss scene was shot June 7, 3 days after kim so hyun's 18th birthday..... Smart pdnim

Shoot a hot kiss when she is of age*fan self*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:10am On Jun 24, 2017
Rapahel1116:
What series is dis pls

Ruler: master of the mask
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 4:38am On Jun 24, 2017
QuixPhix:

Hehe. To be fair she is an incurable repeat offender and her conduct so far, whatever her reasons, are unbecoming of the royal institution she represents. But of course they weren't clamoring for her deposition out of patriotism.

She was up to 8 years, i think, when her mom died, there is no way she does not have any revenge plans. All the climbing the walls and goofing around outside palace, I guess she must have picked 1 or 2 tactics. I like the way the writer didn't base on the whole 'revenge plans' but the 'Sassiness' don do... it's becoming boring! They shouldn't make her a weak princess!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 4:40am On Jun 24, 2017
QuixPhix:
#Ruler episodes 25-26

The crown Prince and Lee Sun are both idiots, wrangling over a woman as if she were chattel to be carted away at their whims. Seriously guys, just ask her what she wants and respect her wishes. The two of them are arrogant and selfish, always making plans for her without her input.

Also, Lee Sun is right: the Crown Prince is a coward. Always forming knight in shining armour and yet he cannot come clean with her ad reveal who he really is. Can't wait to see Ga Eun's reaction when she discovers that she has been in love with an alias.

Hwa Gun's character just keeps growing on me. Here is someone who says her mind, who does what she wants to do and accepts the consequences of her actions without complaint. She, unlike that coward of a Crown Prince (Hehe), is the real MVP.

I'm yet to watch last week's episodes... so no comment!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 4:41am On Jun 24, 2017
SlimAdenike:
Finally..... Been waiting for her to know its Lee sun behind the mask

Sorry... not tempting enough! I am not moved by this at allllllll
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 4:43am On Jun 24, 2017
lordprogress:

lol that sul hee is getting annoying she keep whining instead of holding her man and hye ran she isn't thinking of even backing out at all
lol that place dong man and ae ra almost slept together and was trying to explain to ae-ra father that it didn't happen was very funny.
and ae-ra I think I saw her in "to the beautiful you" and dots yeah and she is very pretty

Oh! Didn't remember she was the female soldier! Good for her, she got the lead character

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
nellyalph:

Not moved by what
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
weird day in kpop, first exo is coming back without lay cos of korea-china-thaad-political whatever nonsense, second choa wants to leave aoa cos she's depressed n suffering from insomnia which I get, FNC is saying they've not confirmed her exit which I also kind of get, so I'm just confused, I honestly feel she wants to get married that's why she wants to leave whatever sha, then there's assault allegations n nude pics issue with produce 101 boys, I Don tire

*currently watching*: lookout, the best hit, woman of dignity, masked prosecutor
song of d day: untitled 2014- g dragon (I read the MV was shot in 1 hour, if they had spent more than that I for slap them cos it was just him in a room lol, with his weird top, I know gd also trained as a vocalist but I'm always blown away by his many talents, I always love it when rappers sing,they're not the best singers but there's some kind of perfection in their imperfection)

It is really crazy, lay will be in the mv and all that just like last time but he will not be promoting with them, as for produce 101 boys, it is just unbelievable. I am waiting for TOPs hearing hope they dont go too hard on him. In fact I agree with everything you have posted including rappers and their vocals, excluding Vernon from 17, his rapping skills are amazing, but he is a horrible singer. Just kidding but he is bad at it. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
honorary birthday: happy birthday to Jessica n Krystal's mum, she gave me my favorite girl in kpop, I pray she lives long to see her great grandchildren

watched a video of cnblue members surprising yonghwa with a cake, he started pretending to cry n they were chanting uljima lol those boys will forever be dorks

Saw that too, adorable

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
just heard blackpink's whistle on an American TV show, think I'm gonna sleep with a smile on my face

Oh I didn't post it here but I just saw an American tv series were, the couple went on a date to a Korean food stall on the road side, and at end they said kamsahaminda, i couldn't wipe the smile of face

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
nellyalph:

Ahan. What will now tempt you, ehn? A catfight between Ga Eun and Hwa Gun? Lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
SlimAdenike:
These two though*shipping* the green house confrontation scene broke my heart anf yoo Seun ho's expression killed me..... I guess its better to tell your love ones the truth yourself than for them to hear it from the third party

Exactly. Because the truth can be manipulated by that third party for their own benefit.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
nellyalph:

She was up to 8 years, i think, when her mom died, there is no way she does not have any revenge plans. All the climbing the walls and goofing around outside palace, I guess she must have picked 1 or 2 tactics. I like the way the writer didn't base on the whole 'revenge plans' but the 'Sassiness' don do... it's becoming boring! They shouldn't make her a weak princess!

I'm actually okay with the sassiness (the sauciness, rude and boisterous manner). I think it is a cover act to throw people off the scent while she searches for her Mama in peace. What I'm not okay with is her apparent stupidity: doing the same thing (like jumping walls, running away etc) repeatedly even though she keeps getting caught and putting others in trouble because of it. What else is that if not stupidity? Thankfully (or not) they are moving on to a love triangle.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
sarang60:

Oh I didn't post it here but I just saw an American tv series were, the couple went on a date to a Korean food stall on the road side, and at end they said kamsahaminda, i couldn't wipe the smile of face

lol we need help

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
I don't understand what hospital ship is going to be like, you have kang minhyuk, Mina, Lee seo won n freaking HA JI WON, is she going to be their mom or what, hmm we shall see, in other news uee n jaejoong in a drama, if it's not a 1 million episode drama, I'll be looking forward to this
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:43am On Jun 25, 2017
the best hit continues to be hilarious, I love ysy's new hair but I also miss the 90's hair, I honestly don't care if this drama ends without any romance cos I'm so confused about who I want to end up with whom

why does it take so long for woman of dignity episodes to be uploaded sef
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
just taking the time to appreciate cnblue for being the only artists to perform without lipsyncing at the just concluded kcon, that's how you know babies from legends

*currently watching*: lookout, the best hit, woman of dignity
song of d day: take it- wonder girls

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
I haven't been paying that much attention to him but these scene changed all that. I COULD SEE AND FEEL PAIN. The saddness was just too real.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
sarang60:
I haven't been paying that much attention to him but these scene changed all that. I COULD SEE AND FEEL PAIN. The saddness was just too real.

The writer should just free this boy from emotional turmoil and just reveal the birth secret. I can almost feel his pain just watching him. I want to enjoy what's happening to them but then I remember they don't know they are not siblings and I'm like ewwwww. Don't fall in love with your 'sister' cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
bosslady1991:

The writer should just free this boy from emotional turmoil and just reveal the birth secret. I can almost feel his pain just watching him. I want to enjoy what's happening to them but then I remember they don't know they are not siblings and I'm like ewwwww. Don't fall in love with your 'sister' cry cry cry

I get what you are saying, but since I made myself to understand it is just a series, I am loving every bit of it. And also the fact that he is doing a great job with the role just makes it that much more interesting.

I would like for a program to interview him and ask about that particular scene, I mean from the picture I posted, because it feels like the pain is coming from a real place.

My favorite scene so far is the half door installation scene, hillarious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.