Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1955890 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
sarang60:

I get what you are saying, but since I made myself to understand it is just a series, I am loving every bit of it. And also the fact that he is doing a great job with the role just makes it that much more interesting.

I would like for a program to interview him and ask about that particular scene, I mean from the picture I posted, because it feels like the pain is coming from a real place.

My favorite scene so far is the half door installation scene, hillarious.

Of course! He's killing that role. When he went to his friend psychologist and he went on and on about how insane he is and was begging her to just give him drugs or brain surgery to cure him. I wanted to hug him and tell him he'll be fine. That scene and the way he played it was just beautiful.

Half door installation? Is it this week's episode? Haven't seen it. I will see it later tonight.

My favourite scene so far was at the brothers wedding and turned the whole thing to photoshoot. I can't deal

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nonut: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Where can I download Empress ki on a low mp4 format? Not too low though. Like 140mb for 1hr episode?
Most of the sites offer 360p mp4 unlike toxicwap that offer below that and the mp4 is still okay.
Any suggestions?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Who is ready to apply

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rapahel1116: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2017
I just finished legend of the blue seand bridal mask with sorry I love you.....pls any new series .by Lee min ho and or DAT woman fat starred in DAT series...if there isn't ....I just need very good ones....even the historical ones..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2017
nonut:
Where can I download Empress ki on a low mp4 format? Not too low though. Like 140mb for 1hr episode?
Most of the sites offer 360p mp4 unlike toxicwap that offer below that and the mp4 is still okay.
Any suggestions?

Why don't you go buy 5 discs ('season' 1-5 of Empress Kí) from those Igbo guys for 500 Naira? It is cheaper that way, I think.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Barrywhite8620: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2017
QuixPhix:

Why don't you go buy 5 discs ('season' 1-5 of Empress Kí) from those Igbo guys for 500 Naira? It is cheaper that way, I think.

You are right tho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Barrywhite8620: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Even doh you are browsing with glo uc mini handler.. Disk is better. But for me.. I prefer my free browsing.. Which I'm waiting for Master of the mask to finish.. Before I will start downloading from episode 20 the end
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2017
They are so cute and yes yoo seung ho, wanna see you in a modern settings drama with kim so hyun and im sure she will accept grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Vivos: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2017
I Just finished watching come back mister. I didn't know it would be so tragic. it was interesting though. The last episode almost made me cry reminds me of moon lovers.

I watched the first two episodes in man to man....am just forcing myself to laugh so my money won't go in vain. Is it going to get interesting later on?

I dropped man to man,now watching fight my way. I think its going to be interesting.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by teeezy00: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2017
sarang60:
I haven't been paying that much attention to him but these scene changed all that. I COULD SEE AND FEEL PAIN. The saddness was just too real.
which movie is this
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
teeezy00:
which movie is this

It's not a movie, it's a drama and the title is FATHER IS STRANGE
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
chugha-hamnida eonni.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
I know he will be a cool big brother, congratulations William.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
sarang60:

My favorite scene so far is the half door installation scene, hillarious.
I was wondering what she meant by half door, then I saw it.....and she almost drove her mother in law mad with fright when she appeared under the door.

I've not laughed so hard in a while. cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Rapahel1116:
I just finished legend of the blue seand bridal mask with sorry I love you.....pls any new series .by Lee min ho and or DAT woman fat starred in DAT series...if there isn't ....I just need very good ones....even the historical ones..
my bridal mask
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
SlimAdenike:
They are so cute and yes yoo seung ho, wanna see you in a modern settings drama with kim so hyun and im sure she will accept grin
just date

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
sarang60:
chugha-hamnida eonni.
my beautiful eonni i am so happy for her

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nonut: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
QuixPhix:

Thank you. I tried that, but the one I bought was messed up and the cracks were so annoying.
The resolution was even worse than NTA news format.
But after persistent search online, I found what I was looking for.
For those with limited data. (solution)
Go to dramafire and search for the TV series you want to download. You'll see a list of episodes from the TV series. Click on the particular episode you want to, as if you want to watch it online.
Copy the page url from the address bar and then open another tab on your browser.
Type dramadownloader . Com and on the page, you'll see a search box where you'll put your copied url.
Click on continue and you'll be shown two download links under the search box to choose from.
The files have a good quality(for phones) and surprisingly only 125mb in size per episode.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rapahel1116: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
I HV watched it
angelanto8:
my bridal mask

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Atk01:

I was wondering what she meant by half door, then I saw it.....and she almost drove her mother in law mad with fright when she appeared under the door.

I've not laughed so hard in a while. cheesy

Hahahaha I am still laughing, the way she went flying down the stairs was hillarious. Their relationship is exciting

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kangminhyuksho have you seen Junho's ice cream music video? He looks like a 16 or 17 year old, the concept of the video didn't even help. I can completely put him and his video concept in NCT dream's is it bubblegum or chewing gum video and it will be a perfect match. It was fun to watch anyway.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
sarang60:
Kangminhyuksho have you seen Junho's ice cream music video? He looks like a 16 or 17 year old, the concept of the video didn't even help. I can completely put him and his video concept in NCT dream's is it bubblegum or chewing gum video and it will be a perfect match. It was fun to watch anyway.

I haven't seen it n now I'm scared to, who did that to uri sexy junho, chewing gum really that era gave me nightmares

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
@kangminhyuksho
Lookout Ep 21/22. That's all I will say.

Do Han can lie for Africa. Kilode! cry cry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kcy(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2017
Any other exciting series like defendant and k2 ?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Na slow slow e dey start, he's slowly running mad(fake king in ruler) so does that help you in anyway? By revealing the truth? You're only making her sick, and and why does he keeps putting all the blame on the real prince? This is same person who's lost his father, mother, and one and only freind eunuch, for God sake writenim he deserves to be cruel for once.
The fake king is too greedy, for someone who said I'll return everything back to you in the next moment he's all like if you escape don't ever come back here, what does that make him chingus? He set a trap but doesn't know he's been fooled big time by his guard, i never knew the guy was one of dae mok's men even tho i din'nt like him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2017
If this is not greediness How we go call am?!

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2017
vikkytan49:
If this is not greediness How we go call am?!

Frustration grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2017
vikkytan49:
Na slow slow e dey start, he's slowly running mad(fake king in ruler) so does that help you in anyway? By revealing the truth? You're only making her sick, and and why does he keeps putting all the blame on the real prince? This is same person who's lost his father, mother, and one and only freind eunuch, for God sake writenim he deserves to be cruel for once.
The fake king is too greedy, for someone who said I'll return everything back to you in the next moment he's all like if you escape don't ever come back here, what does that make him chingus? He set a trap but doesn't know he's been fooled big time by his guard, i never knew the guy was one of dae mok's men even tho i din'nt like him.

I don't agree. This has got little to do with greed. If you love someone you love someone and can do many things, both good and bad, to get then.

As for the kingship, it isn't because he wants to be King (he really doesn't care about the throne) it is because 1. Being king means getting Ga Eun. 2. Being king means the Crown Prince (who he believes is an evil, backstabbing person who uses and dumps people) no longer gets to wear the crown. His reasoning is entirely understandable.

Plus, how do you expect him to suspect his guard, the only person in the Palace who appreciates him, ehn? I wouldn't, if I were him, and neither would you.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2017
bosslady1991:
@kangminhyuksho
Lookout Ep 21/22. That's all I will say.

Do Han can lie for Africa. Kilode! cry cry

are you serious he got away with her being in his car, WAIT!!! don't spoil it for me, I haven't watched it yet
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2017
FAIR WARNING: tomorrow is someone's birthday n I may or may not post a million pictures, if it gets annoying at a certain point kindly bear with me n press the ignore button or better still don't bother to visit the thread tomorrow lol, seriously tho I'm not kidding

*currently watching*: lookout, the best hit, woman of dignity
song of d day: follow me- infinite
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2017
kcy:
Any other exciting series like defendant and k2 ?

try tunnel or whisper

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.