Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960524 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Atk01:

I dunno why they're romanticising his character and trying to make us sympathetic to him. Or is it the way the actor is portraying the character?

Maybe it's because I know the history of the real life king and how he was a tyrant and the worst king in history. Or maybe because I've hated the character from Rebel which aired earlier in the year.

Either way, I just don't like the king. Though the actor is totally slaying the role.

@bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy

Loool. Seriously the two guys are not serious jare.
I get you. I had same problem with moon lovers when they were trying to make Wang So a hopeless romantic and I'm there like, excuse me, this guy is the devil himself according to history. But I just went with it.

The actor is slaying that character. I want to dislike him too, but.... bu..... b..... he just needs a hug cry cry
Or maybe if chae-kyung can just take one for the team and kiss him small maybe his anger will subside #okbye

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:17am On Jul 21, 2017
bride of the water god is doing better pace wise it's still slow but not as much n at least now things are happening, I loved the way she kept fainting and when he screamed at her not to I was so unprepared I almost fell off my seat. I have a problem with the script writer tho it's like the person assumes everyone has read the manhwa or something, they keep bringing things without proper introduction, I know they're going for suspense but it just ends up being confusing I don't even know if the person that went to search for the stones is a god or a person anyway I have 2 jagajaga theories sha
1. lim ju Hwan might actually be the one that went to look for the stones, he found it, changed identity and became super rich
2. so ah's father might be the one since he disappeared 13 years ago and that was when the stones got missing.

I like reunited worlds it seems cute and heartwarming, I felt so sad for his family and Lee yeon hee's acting improved (at least I have hope in her ability when the package finally airs) I'm guessing his younger brother killed the bully in revenge or self defense I could be wrong sha.
by the way I saw solbin but her name isn't anywhere in the cast list not on Wikipedia or Asianwiki, I had to pause for like 5 minutes n visit her ig page to be sure she's the one, why isn't her name anywhere, she doesn't do much but for a rookie idol actress she did well at least she wasn't giving blank stares

now why is Fnc wasting kwak do yeon, dude has been acting supporting roles for so long, he's a great actor, he's handsome still no lead role Fnc just focuses on cnblue and aoa n recently sf9 when they have actors and actresses who are awesome at least Lee dong gun and Jung hye sung are gradually getting popular but I honestly don't see jhs playing a lead role in the next few years, I thought they would use the popularity of moonlight n clouds or whatever to put kdy and jhs out there but no they're giving all the roles to their idols, they should learn from sm n yg abeg(that doesn't mean they should now not give my minhyuk dramas o)

*currently watching *: the best hit, woman of dignity, bride of the water god, reunited worlds
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2017
semi unrelated post: linkin park's lead singer is dead, suicide is suspected this is such sad news to us fans, I just remembered how I kept searching for videos of their concert in Japan when cnblue opened for them, I couldn't find any video but I'm sure that concert would have been awesome. RIP chester
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
bosslady1991:

Exactly. I believe if we take away the psycho part he will be a good king. But what else do you expect from a king that never got his father's love or got approval from anyone. My love for him started with the way he sits on that throne. Hahaha! Crazy right? He sits on that throne with so much joie de vivre.

I just wished his father loved him from the start and didn't leave any useless will behind. And wished he didn't allow his complex drive him crazy because his brother just wanted his hyung and not to be king. Here they are fighting and the poor girl is btw them. If I were chae-kyung, love be damned. I will pack my bags, leave the country for them and change my name. Awon oniranu

Yes oo I will leave them to amend their way for themselves especially when their useless father used her for his own ambition
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Atk01:

He should die already jare. Or take a long nap in a mental home.

Eayah!!!! Any way people think differently that's ur own view but it funny cuz u are the only one I just see now that hate the king like that cuz his mental illness is not his fault anyway

Have a nice day
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Doctee: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

when you search for the drama you want click on download in hd, click on the particular episode you want (English sub), then click h265 it will direct you to the link
thank u

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
afternoon Chingus.
just saw the last episode ruler master of the mask, it was (>_< )Good!!.
I am going to miss the drama. time to start 7 days Queen.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
pls add me again to OS whatsapp group. I had lost my previous phone
Contact 08102640763
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2017
Happy sunday chingus,seven day queen just want to kill me,i'd really like it if yeok nd chae kyung could have a happy ending,Yeonsangun is just tew madt!i can only imagine how bloody his era was.

School 2017 is coming along really well,but the one that strikes me is the king loves,i so love the friendship of Son nd Rin.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
I knew the best hit's end won't satisfy me and honestly I wasn't satisfied so what happens to the hyunjae in 1994 n is this one a clone or what, they just used romance to tie their plenty loose ends even the grandpa with dementia nothing was said about him, the scene where he was talking with his daughter made me cry though, reminded me of my grandfather who has Alzheimer's, it's always sad visiting him, anyway they tried their best to make us believe there were 2 hyunjae's but I still find it weird that woo seung is comfortable dating an alien who's old enough to be her dad, that being said I love their pairing, I think I saw tongue while they kissed�,they were so into that last kiss scene and cha tae Hyun had to come and ruin the moment lol I loved how they were professional about it saying they knew he was behind.I'll miss this cast n drama.

this week's episode of woman of dignity was subbed later than usual, episode 12 is still not done I feel so tempted to watch the raw version, I really don't understand the summer change in time difference n why it affects this drama but not best hit, I think they air at the same time

*currently watching *: woman of dignity, bride of the water god, reunited worlds
song of the day : coy girl-ze:a
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I knew the best hit's end won't satisfy me and honestly I wasn't satisfied so what happens to the hyunjae in 1994 n is this one a clone or what, they just used romance to tie their plenty loose ends even the grandpa with dementia nothing was said about him, the scene where he was talking with his daughter made me cry though, reminded me of my grandfather who has Alzheimer's, it's always sad visiting him, anyway they tried their best to make us believe there were 2 hyunjae's but I still find it weird that woo seung is comfortable dating an alien who's old enough to be her dad, that being said I love their pairing, I think I saw tongue while they kissed�,they were so into that last kiss scene and cha tae Hyun had to come and ruin the moment lol I loved how they were professional about it saying they knew he was behind.I'll miss this cast n drama.

this week's episode of woman of dignity was subbed later than usual, episode 12 is still not done I feel so tempted to watch the raw version, I really don't understand the summer change in time difference n why it affects this drama but not best hit, I think they air at the same time

*currently watching *: woman of dignity, bride of the water god, reunited worlds
song of the day : coy girl-ze:a

I need a detailed explanation on how to download in drama.se
Since u are fond of this website
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mickey02:

I need a detailed explanation on how to download in drama.se Since u are fond of this website
check the last post on the previous page
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
im too lazy to go back and check but i just want to thank whoever introduced dramas.se to this thread, ive been enjoying it, ive downloaded a bunch of dramas that i dont know when ill finally get the time to watch them. sojuoppa is still my first love sha n ill keep visiting from time to time
Discovered the site when searching for where to download a chinese historical drama. Though I used a chinese search engine when google-search wasn't satisfying.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Macelliot:

Discovered the site when searching for where to download a chinese historical drama. Though I used a chinese search engine when google-search wasn't satisfying.

thank you jare, you did well I noticed there were lots of Chinese series and the sizes are small but it's still clear
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flexycris2baba(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2017
Why is Bride of the water Gods so slow na?..or they don't know what to do next or what?. if so dey should just write the end na..after the film is getting interesting dey just stopped

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
I'm back.Thanks everyone for ur heartfelt condolences. I appreciate. pls,is suspicious partner watchable?I keep reading mixed reviews about it.
I just saw ji chang wook's guerrilla date video.I miss him so much.
I really need a drama to watch.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flexycris2baba(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
hilda90:
I'm back.Thanks everyone for ur heartfelt condolences. I appreciate. pls,is suspicious partner watchable?I keep reading mixed reviews about it.

Try Master of the mask..
Queen days queen
Bride of the water Gods

Bride of the water Gods and Queen for seven days. Those are the ones I'm currently watching.. And it's very interesting

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
hilda90:
Welcome back. smiley

Since you miss wookie, you can start with suspicious partner. Though I didn't finish it sha.

But you definitely have to watch Chief Kim. That's my best drama so far this year. Namgoong min did a 180° turnaround from his murderous character in Remember, and went full on comedy mode.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Atk01:

Welcome back. smiley

Since you miss wookie, you can start with suspicious partner. Though I didn't finish it sha.

But you definitely have to watch Chief Kim. That's my best drama so far this year. Namgoong min did a 180° turnaround from his murderous character in Remember, and went full on comedy mode.

I agree, I am in line for his new drama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
hilda90:

welcome I'm so glad you're back overcomer

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2017
hilda90:

Defendant
Whisper... that's my best this year!
If you want long weekend dramas, you can watch unni is alive and you are too much!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Flexycris2baba:

Try Master of the mask..
Queen days queen
Bride of the water Gods

Bride of the water Gods and Queen for seven days. Those are the ones I'm currently watching.. And it's very interesting
Thanks.I will check them out.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Atk01:

Welcome back. smiley

lol.This one u didn't finish suspicious partner. That means its not interesting. I will definitely check out Chief Kim.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

welcome I'm so glad you're back overcomer
Thanks babe.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
nellyalph:

Defendant
Whisper... that's my best this year!
If you want long weekend dramas, you can watch unni is alive and you are too much!
Thanks.I will check out defendant and whisper.
weekend dramas are interesting but the episodes are always long.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Greetings to all.Been on break but will get a drama this week,One love!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2017
grin ;Dthis one that people are coming out of their shell let me kukuma come out too

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Just there watching Queen for 7days laughing like I'm going through something bad. And people still don't want to accept that Yeonsangun is the real mvp. I mean who orders sons to beat their mothers to death. Like WTH! I have never rooted for so much evil before but I just had to root for this one. I havent seen the latest episode but I guess the coup worked blah blah.... But Yeonsangun, oh Yeonsangun..... You devil, you. This dude did alot. Kilode! The part he said he was going to demage Yeok's tendon and render him useless to himself talk more of trying to rescue Chae-Kyung. I didn't know when I started clapping for that brilliant idea but it soooooooo evil at the same time. *whew*

This is how I love my villains. Thank you writer-nim kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jesus Christ! The writer(s) of Queen for 7 Days deserve to be knighted by Queen Elizabeth and canonised by the Pope. They are batshit mental brilliant!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
That was how I watched QF7D up till episode 12 until my poor heart couldn't take anymore then I stopped to rewatch it again from the beginning. And now I just finished episode 14 which, as far as I'm concerned, is one of the best episodes of any sageuk, ever. Pity the South Korean viewers pissed on what is a truly marvelous and breathtaking series. Their loss not mine.

*off to watch the rest*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Freethought(m): 1:30am On Jul 28, 2017
Macelliot:

http://sojuoppa.gq (currently offline for the moment).

The K2 => http://dramas.se/tv-series/the-k2.34u2z2w2/download/

When you click to download any episode, a page like the pics below shows up. click H265(best server).

Walaitalai, intentionally and unintentionally, my God will bless you abundantly, I love everytin about this show(K2).

Pls can you recommend anoda one that is just like K2?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:11am On Jul 28, 2017
QuixPhix:
That was how I watched QF7D up till episode 12 until my poor heart couldn't take anymore then I stopped to rewatch it again from the beginning. And now I just finished episode 14 which, as far as I'm concerned, is one of the best episodes of any sageuk, ever. Pity the South Korean viewers pissed on what is a truly marvelous and breathtaking series. Their loss not mine.

*off to watch the rest*

Lol. I saw an episode yestersay. Been following the recap ever since it started, but I read the recap to a point yesterday I had to just go see some scenes with my eyes. When the king starts his madness and everyone is like oh my, the king is evil, monster blah blah... I'm there like, excuse me...he's the king he can do whatever. Duh!!!

I like the fact that the writer isn't even trying to humanize the guy the way some do. Towards the end of a drama some writers will try to make the bad guy realize he did wrong and regret what he did, blah blah blah. BORING!!!! But here, Episode 17 and this dude is still evil and doing stuffs... You can't even hate that!
Have fun watching tho...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.