Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960881 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
Thank u,i mean how can d guy be capable of sexual harrasment,how can someone falling down and touches ur leg be called sexual harrasment and they are in a freaking club.

to be honest we can't say how far he grabbed her leg and it wasnt just once, I know it was because he was drunk Sha, n who knows the girl or her boyfriend might have been drunk too so their brain just registered harassment, but Na WA o I guess the police must have been stationed outside the club how where they able to reach there so quickly or did they call them secretly so onews friends won't quickly take him away
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Birthday : the hot and talented yeo jin goo, if only he was taller he would be the full package, I know im older than he is, but I just want to scream oppa whenever I'm watching reunited worlds

What is my life? Honestly I am contemplating swimming to Korea, if I start from bar beach at least I can get there in the next two years, I'm just piling up oppas I really need to see them face to face. The funny thing is if I were Korean I might not be into them just like how I'm not into Nigerian entertainment although we do have hot guys sha

Very funny. please call me when you are going, you will need back up.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
It is happening ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
sarang60:
It is happening ooooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy
He looks like.......,
Let me reserve my comment.
He is my guy kiss

Saw his house shocked

I must make money.
My weakness are exotic cars and fine houses.

When u get one,another one will hungry u.

The interior looks intimidating.
There is one female rm inside.
Is he living with his sis or d rm is for visiting babes?
Anyway,he deserves the best.
I must get a house like that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
it's like someone read my post about how onew is the one idol I can really trust n how I think of him in the same way I think of baby cherubs, seriously sexual harassment charges, thank God the person has dropped the charges and said she misunderstood, I know no one can be trusted but I honestly can't see onew and sexual harassment in the same sentence, he should seriously get help for his drinking problem, I remember watching an old variety show where super Junior members where praising him for being able to drink well without getting drunk, now e Don enter trouble, he should watch it for his healths sake

Read it but didn't give it a second thought unlike me.
That guy looks like an angel.
Koreans are the world's heaviest drinkers and seeing that their celebrities are not free like ours,they cool off with booze and shots like meths or codeine combined with marijuana to escape reality cos they can't vent off.

I sometimes pity them.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Kia and sehun of exo, who is d best dancer?

I think kia has more flexibility but the two ar very good dancers.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
gmorn:
it's Kai lol and he is king, why are you comparing with Sehun when there is lay
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
gmorn:

You must really like exotic cars, seeing that you're calling him Kia cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Atk01:

You must really like exotic cars, seeing that you're calling him Kia cheesy cheesy

Yes I do cheesy
I prefer kia.
Kai is not a good name in my language.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

it's Kai lol and he is king, why are you comparing with Sehun when there is lay
I know cheesy
Kai has a derogatory usage in my language so I changed it
Don't know much about him.
Watched the two performed in one sexy dance months back.
Rewatched that again and some of their clips.
And loved their performance very well.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
sarang60:

Very funny. please call me when you are going, you will need back up.

Korea is burning up now.
Although I think nothing will happen but I don't like the news flying up and down.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
abeg guys who knows where I can download the current season of so you think you can Dance, I'm really desperate, my trusted site has been shut down
U can download anything with Torrent
Give it a try
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mickey02:

U can download anything with Torrent
Give it a try

the sizes are so large 800 mb I no fit. thanks though
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I really don't understand that torrent thing can it work with phone how do I go about it. thanks

Torrent is not suitable to use in phone
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mickey02:

Torrent is not suitable to use in phone
gosh why are the sizes so large
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 1:18am On Aug 14, 2017
gmorn:

It is kai
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 1:23am On Aug 14, 2017
Who is d best dancer in shinee.people say taemin a lot but please d guy is not as good as key and minho,there are some dance moves key and minho are good at than him.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2017
Singapore1:

i have watched faith and the great seer, most of the emboldened has been watched by me, i discovered this when checking them out

Oh. I guess those Igbo guys gave some of them alternative titles.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 8:53am On Aug 14, 2017
nellyalph:

Saeguk? Me I think it's time travel drama this year ooo. We have about 3 or 4.

Me....i have decided to go back to 2016...those dramas i didnt get to watch.....i ended up downloadin GOODBYE MR BLACK...and i couldn't believe the drama kept me up all night...during my weekend...even when i am not feeling too well....WOW...its been a while i had vigil for Kdrama o grin. That drama is really interesting and action packed.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Am I the only one who cannot deal with this? Why are there a thousand and one bias reckers, why is it difficult to stay loyal in the k.entertainment industry. With all the eye candy and sugar plums I am not complaining ooo, I just really hope I don't get visual diabetes.

Rant over.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
sarang60:
Am I the only one who cannot deal with this? Why are there a thousand and one bias reckers, why is it difficult to stay loyal in the k.entertainment industry. With all the eye candy and sugar plums I am not complaining ooo, I just really hope I don't get visual diabetes.

Rant over.
Who is d guy in d picture
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
Who is d guy in d picture

School 2017 lead actor, Kim jung hyun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Music bank sef. undecided
What is the meaning of world tour that will only end up in south East Asia sad
Are they cray cray?

I was hoping that......,

Anyway, it's ok.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
sarang60:

Rant over.
kiss kiss
It's allowed.

The guy is d only reason I watch the series.
Has kim wobin vibes and I guess some people acknowledged that too.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07am On Aug 15, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
Who is d best dancer in shinee.people say taemin a lot but please d guy is not as good as key and minho,there are some dance moves key and minho are good at than him.

taemin is the best dancer among all sm artists period. you can feel free to check out his solo stages or his sayonara hitori music video

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:08am On Aug 15, 2017
gmorn:
Music bank sef. undecided
What is the meaning of world tour that will only end up in south East Asia sad
Are they cray cray?

I was hoping that......,

Anyway, it's ok.

lol I think it's an English problem
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:16am On Aug 15, 2017
so a Thai fan wanted to give minhyuk a gift at all costs, I guess she couldn't reach him then decided to throw the gift at him n it hit his face , I swear I don't know whether to be angry or laugh, I understand the girl Sha I guess, I do hope he's not too injured, I mean he's filming a drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 12:23am On Aug 15, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

taemin is the best dancer among all sm artists period. you can feel free to check out his solo stages or his sayonara hitori music video
There is nothing special about his dances and sayonara hitori dance moves.He is not d best dancer of sm,he stiffs his body when he dances and minho and key carry themselves like they have no weight.Kai is even better than Taemin.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:35am On Aug 15, 2017
woman of dignity is still so awesome, I can't believe it's ending this week, I hope for more well written dramas

by the way I liked the first 2 episodes of live up to your name Dr heo, I haven't seen Kim nam Gil since he wrecked me in shark, and that was a 2013 drama, where has he been hiding, n Kim ah joong is so hot, plus I see the little sister from heartstrings is all grown up, anyway why are people so comfortable with physical abuse in that country sef, just cos you're rich you can slap a doctor, their lucky o if Na me I go sue your life n never treat your kid, everyone is just chopping slap cos of that bratty child, abeg they should just let her die.

*currently watching*: woman of dignity, bride of the water god, reunited worlds, falsify, manhole, live up to your name, sweet 18

p. s: I must have been too nice to mosquitoes, I let them feed off me n the pay me back with malaria, Mtcheww ungrateful bi!tches
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
There is nothing special about his dances and sayonara hitori dance moves.He is not d best dancer of sm,he stiffs his body when he dances and minho and key carry themselves like they have no weight.Kai is even better than Taemin.

omG are you for real, stiffs his body really? taemin will mop the floor with all sm artists dancewise, and his dance in sayonara hitori is the best Contemporary dance I've seen in a K-pop mv
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 1:11am On Aug 15, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

omG are you for real, stiffs his body really? taemin will mop the floor with all sm artists dancewise, and his dance in sayonara hitori is the best Contemporary dance I've seen in a K-pop mv
I will say it again there is nothing special in sayonara hitori dance i bet key and minho could do it better than him.People see Taemin as d best dancer of shinee so they give him roles in dancing very well and it doesn't allow u guys to see minho's dancing skills very well.Go and watch their mv's and concerts very well and focus on Minho u will see what am saying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Bash92(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.