Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,971 members, 7,803,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1956289 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
kallmemrB:

scary cat? undecided undecided you dont sound like one ....i always thought u were the bold,funny and cute type wink wink wink

yeah i wish there was a complete season for Shine or Go crazy...love the 3 eps already....am already inlove with this drama

you chat seems kinda short tonight ...hope all is well ..

all is well oh--just had a hectic day. May save my drama watching for tomorrow. You sounded like you had a lot of episodes lined up on your plate so I didn't want to bore you with too much chat smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Aida13:

al..i is well oh--just had a hectic day. May save my drama watching for tomorrow. You sounded like you had a lot of episodes lined up on your plate so I didn't want to bore you with too much chat smiley

hectic day? a warm bath would do the magic......

am multitasking my scrappy lappy...am watching drama and browsing at the same time..i divided the screen to 2 to accommodate my drama and browsing ....

love to chat more if ur upto it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
elektra:
Chai! See other Nigerian kdrama fans, I've only been watching kdramas for about 6 months and i am addicted! I'm currently watching Pinocchio. My favourite Kdrama so far has been 'Its okay, that's love'.

Welcome to our chat room, I hope you have a pleasant time here. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Atk01:

Welcome to our chat room, I hope you have a pleasant time here. smiley

sup aghassi...how was ur day..it seems u have been hiding allday..hope u had fun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
kallmemrB:

sup aghassi...how was ur day..it seems u have been hiding allday..hope u had fun
My day was busy and a bit stressful. I'm nearing the end of Empress Ki - 4 more episodes to go, and it's getting more complicated and a bit annoying.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:36am On Jan 28, 2015
kallmemrB:
hectic day? a warm bath would do the magic......

am multitasking my scrappy lappy...am watching drama and browsing at the same time..i divided the screen to 2 to accommodate my drama and browsing ....

love to chat more if ur upto it

oops, dozed off right after my last comment. Just woke up, sorry. A chat would have been nice but I guess you're asleep now lol. Did you get to watch all your updated episodes of Healer, Shine/Crazy and Valid Love?

Will be busy downloading US movies...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Atk01:

My day was busy and a bit stressful. I'm nearing the end of Empress Ki - 4 more episodes to go, and it's getting more complicated and a bit annoying.
goodmorning...hope ur night was great...

dont give up on empress ki yet try to complete it before making ur full observation and comment abt it

have a lovely day..and always show ur beautiful smile its ur right to be happy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2015
Aida13:

oops, dozed off right after my last comment. Just woke up, sorry. A chat would have been nice but I guess you're asleep now lol. Did you get to watch all your updated episodes of Healer, Shine/Crazy and Valid Love?

Will be busy downloading US movies...

Goodmorning sleepy head....hope ur night was awesome..i knew you were asleep after watinf for like 10mins with no reply...its all good anyway cos i also fell asleep some minutes later

Just downloaded eps 4 of Shine or Go crazy ...mtn is abit scary this morning am ggetting 10-14mb on my downlink whichh is kinda strange..have never witness such downlink on mtn

what are ur plans for this lovely day? make sure you have fun and stay safe...remember election date is close
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2015
kallmemrB:
Goodmorning sleepy head....hope ur night was awesome..i knew you were asleep after watinf for like 10mins with no reply...its all good anyway cos i also fell asleep some minutes later

Just downloaded eps 4 of Shine or Go crazy ...mtn is abit scary this morning am ggetting 10-14mb on my downlink whichh is kinda strange..have never witness such downlink on mtn

what are ur plans for this lovely day? make sure you have fun and stay safe...remember election date is close

Good morning! So ep 4 of Shine/Crazy is akready out. They go so fast. Felt like yesterday that Healer, Punch and Kill me/Heal me came out yet there are so many episodes already.

I'm not really sure what downlink means, hope u fix whatever's wrong with ur mtn downloading issue.

Thanks will take care this election season. I'm wondering what the outcome will be lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Aida13:

Good morning! So ep 4 of Shine/Crazy is akready out. They go so fast. Felt like yesterday that Healer, Punch and Kill me/Heal me came out yet there are so many episodes already.

I'm not really sure what downlink means, hope u fix whatever's wrong with ur mtn downloading issue.

Thanks will take care this election season. I'm wondering what the outcome will be lol

sup ajhumma...hows ur day going...

i think i need to put a big pause on Shine or Go crazy...the drama is getting me pissed...i wish i could just download the full season at once...waiting till next week kinda sucks...the next eps preview alone is making me anxious...i think am loving this drama more by the day...2nd best kdrama so far for the past 6month...no drama is topping Cantibile Tomorrow,i love those 2 lead cast of Cantibile,they are ying and yang

am not really interested in the election cos i know there would be multiple death and rigging...May God protect us and our families....but i dont think jonathan is a good fit for nigeria....the Mr aint competent

Seems ur less busy with no project atm...good ur resting...

take a cold drink and have a chilled afternoon
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
kallmemrB:
sup ajhumma...hows ur day going...

i think i need to put a big pause on Shine or Go crazy...the drama is getting me pissed...i wish i could just download the full season at once...waiting till nest werk kinda sucks...the preview alone is making me anxious...i think am lovong this drama more by the day...2nd best kdrama so far for the past 6month...no drama is topping Cantibile Tomorrow,i love those 2,they are ying and yang

am not really interested in the election cos i know there would be multiple death and rigging...May God protect us and our families....but i dont think jonathan is a good fit for nigeria....the Mr aint competent

Seems ur less busy with no project atm...good ur resting...

take a cold drink and have a chilled afternoon

Day is cool tnx - I do have loads of work but I'm better at managing my time now.

Ttyl, don't like chatting on my fone. U be good ok ahjusshi :-)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
kallmemrB:
goodmorning...hope ur night was great...

dont give up on empress ki yet try to complete it before making ur full observation and comment abt it

have a lovely day..and always show ur beautiful smile its ur right to be happy
Good afternoon, my night was great. Thanks.

I'm not giving up on it, just that things aren't going as I thought.

Thank you, and have a lovely day as well.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Aida13:

Day is cool tnx - I do have loads of work but I'm better at managing my time now.

Ttyl, don't like chatting on my fone. U be good ok ahjusshi :-)
ok no prob...am a lil busy myself...i wanna round things up before i travel tomorrow...

Finally i have a party this weekend...i wont act like the ladies so am inviting all u to a party at Akure this weekend...Akure oloyemekun here i come...

ttyl...have fun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Atk01:

Good afternoon, my night was great. Thanks.

I'm not giving up on it, just that things aren't going as I thought.

Thank you, and have a lovely day as well.

well unpredictable storyline is the beauty of most kdramas...some are really hard to predict...kdramas is full of suspense though
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
kallmemrB:
ok no prob...am a lil busy myself...i wanna round things up before i travel tomorrow...

Finally i have a party this weekend...i wont act like the ladies so am inviting all u to a party at Akure this weekend...Akure oloyemekun here i come...

ttyl...have fun

lol---have fun. Akure's a nice place, my owambe was in Ibadan. Okaaay, so I'm on my PC now which is far more fun for typing on NL. Keeping busy, no time now for k-drama viewing. Wish everyday was a holiday ((sigh))

lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Aida13:

lol---have fun. Akure's a nice place, my owambe was in Ibadan. Okaaay, so I'm on my PC now which is far more fun for typing on NL. Keeping busy, no time now for k-drama viewing. Wish everyday was a holiday ((sigh))

lol
hahaha....am determined to have as much fun as i can ...cos this kinda party comes once in a while

wishing everyday was an holiday is not good cos people would starve alot lol....but having a break once a while is great

now u got me looking forward to ur chat...one great thing i love abt NL is the crazy post and comments...some can make a sane man look insane....

have fun surfing NL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by gottoboy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pls ineed lists of cool Korean actions movies:_
ι have already watched
The Man Called God, Swallow The Sun, City Hunter

Then who has watched Bridal Mask
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
good evening friends. who has watched "my name is kim san soon".it is an old drama but very interesting storyline.i love it so much. you guys should try it out. i am through with king2hearts.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
hilda90:
good evening friends. who has watched "my name is kim san soon".it is an old drama but very interesting storyline.i love it so much. you guys should try it out. i am through with king2hearts.
i love that drama...its quite interestinh....i love the scenes where she was hanging out with that American Korean without understanding his english... shes fat and beautiful...shes also strong though....

there are lots of great dramas out there....some are old but great...i started watching old kdramas a while back...some are pretty great
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Luvlydevin(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
fijiano202:
GM..which genre of drama do u like..we have comedy,action,mystery etc I need to know before I recommend
.I need action and those prehistoric Korean film and the site to download from as mp3 soju is not downloading in my Android phone
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Finally, I'm through with Empress Ki, and I actually cried at the end - one of the few times I'll cry while watching anything. Kudos to everyone that worked on the drama, I loved it!
I grew attached to the characters Nyang, Emperor and Tal Tal and I think I need some time off Kdramas lol. I poured my emotions into watching Empress Ki, so I'm taking a little break. smiley

And by the way, I loved the last scene. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Atk01:
Finally, I'm through with Empress Ki, and I actually cried at the end - one of the few times I'll cry while watching anything. Kudos to everyone that worked on the drama, I loved it!
I grew attached to the characters Nyang, Emperor and Tal Tal and I think I need some time off Kdramas lol. I poured my emotions into watching Empress Ki, so I'm taking a little break. smiley

wow u runny away from kdrama means empress k got to you...some dramas are full of emotions...thats why i love kdramas

Kdramas is hugely recommended to all virgins lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Luvlydevin:
.I need action and those prehistoric Korean film and the site to download from as mp3 soju is not downloading in my Android phone
i would advice u to go on .com one more time cos the site as a new design and its easy to download dramas...its has 2mp4 formats ....i will list the dramas u want later on
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
kallmemrB:
hahaha....am determined to have as much fun as i can ...cos this kinda party comes once in a while

wishing everyday was an holiday is not good cos people would starve alot lol....but having a break once a while is great

now u got me looking forward to ur chat...one great thing i love abt NL is the crazy post and comments...some can make a sane man look insane....

have fun surfing NL

heh heh NL can indeed by crazy, where the comments of the members are even funnier than the thread topic lol

Catch myself laughing or smiling and someone will go, 'what's that?' or 'what's so funny' and I just say 'nothing' while straightening my face lmao

Tired of downloading US movies and I'm now on Bollywood movies grin grin not too long before I discovered k-dramas I used to be hooked on "indian" or bollywood movies - esp the modern ones so much like Hollywood movies. I got over it, tho my sis is still hooked on them. So she'll be happy to see some Indian flicks ready to watch soon.

Hope ur day was cool - I'm slowly watching Master's Sun. Meanwhile, might not start Shine/Crazy cos you sounded so agitated about having to wait for the next episode grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Atk01:

congrats for watching all 51 episodes. the ending is very sad especially when the emperor and the king died. tal tal died in battle and ayu (nyang and emperor's son) later became the emperor.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Luvlydevin:

Which browser do u use? Some recommend UC Browser HD. It works for me and the site looks easy to navigate when using this browser.

I'm tired of recommending, lol. Girls and guys tend to have slightly different tastes. I suggest you visit some popular k-drama blogs to see what people are saying about certain dramas that might interest you.

This blog rated some dramas and this helped me pick some I might like to watch. You should check it out wink

http://www.dramabeans.com/about/ratings/
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
hilda90:

congrats for watching all 51 episodes. the ending is very sad especially when the emperor and the king died. tal tal died in battle and ayu (nyang and emperor's son) later became the emperor.
I'm so sad it's all over. The emperor's death was more painful than the king's own, but Tal Tal own was worse. I really liked his character.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Aida13:

heh heh NL can indeed by crazy, where the comments of the members are even funnier than the thread topic lol

Catch myself laughing or smiling and someone will go, 'what's that?' or 'what's so funny' and I just say 'nothing' while straightening my face lmao

Tired of downloading US movies and I'm now on Bollywood movies grin grin not too long before I discovered k-dramas I used to be hooked on "indian" or bollywood movies - esp the modern ones so much like Hollywood movies. I got over it, tho my sis is still hooked on them. So she'll be happy to see some Indian flicks ready to watch soon.

Hope ur day was cool - I'm slowly watching Master's Sun. Meanwhile, might not start Shine/Crazy cos you sounded so agitated about having to wait for the next episode grin grin

NL comments are so crazy sometimes that they would make a sane person go insane...sometimes when i suddenly burst into laughter due to some comments and post my friends would be like "guy are u ok" "u don take ur med" sometimes i cant control myself than to laugh when am in a public transport bus...i kinda enjoy NL for that...i hardly logg off my account...its always active

Way back in school i was a die-hard bollywood fan..i bought Hitv then ...apart from the sport channels for EPL the only reasonable channel there was ZEE Cinemas...i spent most of my weekdays on Zee cinemas and Weekends on Football matches...then i was still kinda new to korean dramas...

i downloaded Night in the museum 3 and one other movie...a friend told me Maze Runner is pretty amazing so make sure u download it

hows work going u said u were busy earlier
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Aida13:

Which browser do u use? Some recommend UC Browser HD. It works for me and the site looks easy to navigate when using this browser.

I'm tired of recommending, lol. Girls and guys tend to have slightly different tastes. I suggest you visit some popular k-drama blogs to see what people are saying about certain dramas that might interest you.

This blog rated some dramas and this helped me pick some I might like to watch. You should check it out wink

http://www.dramabeans.com/about/ratings/

am so tired of recommending dramas to people everyday...some weeks ago i explained that if anyone wants to download on android they have either UCWEB HD or OPERA MINI HD on their phones..its easier to download on with either of the 2.. . i dont use an android phone but i know it has the easiest OS to operate
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Luvlydevin:

rooftop prince
time of dog and wolf
3days
2weeks
Swallow the Sun
haundeaes lovers
joseon gunman
heartless city
ghost
shark
korea secret agency
bridal mask
7th civil servant
when the moon embrace the sun
faith
Dr Jin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
kallmemrB:

NL comments are so crazy sometimes that they would make a sane person go insane...sometimes when i suddenly burst into laughter due to some comments and post my friends would be like "guy are u ok" "u don take ur med" sometimes i cant control myself than to laugh when am in a public transport bus...i kinda enjoy NL for that...i hardly logg off my account...its always active

Way back in school i was a die-hard bollywood fan..i bought Hitv then ...apart from the sport channels for EPL the only reasonable channel there was ZEE Cinemas...i spent most of my weekdays on Zee cinemas and Weekends on Football matches...then i was still kinda new to korean dramas...

i downloaded Night in the museum 3 and one other movie...a friend told me Maze Runner is pretty amazing so make sure u download it

hows work going u said u were busy earlier

Just normal everyday stuff, not too busy. yay, downloaded Night of the Musuem 3 too. Sorry to say but these movies seem so boring after a few minutes of watching. See what k-drama has caused....lol

i will download Maze runner, thanks for the recommendation

I'm also tired of recommending k-dramas---because all the info they need is in the preceding pages if they bother to check first.
Can't keep repeating what has already been tackled in earlier pages

Just a couple of years ago was into those Indian movies, some recent and some not so recent. Can't remember much but they were cool. Some of these Indian actors can dance, sing, fight action scenes and still look hot grin grin so they impressed me a lot - till I met South Koreans grin grin

Sleep tight! My eyelids are drooping. I'll hit the pillow earlier than usual today---
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Aida13:

Just normal everyday stuff, not too busy. yay, downloaded Night of the Musuem 3 too. Sorry to say but these movies seem so boring after a few minutes of watching. See what k-drama has caused....lol

i will download Maze runner, thanks for the recommendation

I'm also tired of recommending k-dramas---because all the info they need is in the preceding pages if they bother to check first.
Can't keep repeating what has already been tackled in earlier pages

Just a couple of years ago was into those Indian movies, some recent and some not so recent. Can't remember much but they were cool. Some of these Indian actors can dance, sing, fight action scenes and still look hot grin grin so they impressed me a lot - till I met South Koreans grin grin

Sleep tight! My eyelids are drooping. I'll hit the pillow earlier than usual today---

sleep tight its late already

those indian flick day sahid kapoor was my fav actor then...indian ladies are more beautiful than the koreans

got to hit the bed also.. ttyl...need to prepare for tommorow trip

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.