Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1955837 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 15, 2017
Habeak sure can kiss.
One good thing about cable TV.
U can go the whole nine yards kiss

But I give master of facial expression to jong hee of my father is strange.

I don't download series but I will download this wonderful and intense drama.
And he is going to enlist October.
He is very low key.

How can somebody be awake for 24hrs stretch?
I will soon explode.

Kang, sorry.
Chose ur malaria drug according to ur blood type.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 1:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Guys am scared,will d scandal of onew's sexual harrassment cause shinee to fall after nine years of been together
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
I will say it again there is nothing special in sayonara hitori dance i bet key and minho could do it better than him.People see Taemin as d best dancer of shinee so they give him roles in dancing very well and it doesn't allow u guys to see minho's dancing skills very well.Go and watch their mv's and concerts very well and focus on Minho u will see what am saying.

still insist taemin is sm's no 1 dancing machine and sayonara hitori is flawless, I don't think onew's scandal will affect shinee, super Junior's kangin and big bang members have done worse but it didn't bring down the group, plus lots of people love onew and shinee
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Birthday : the coolest unni in Korea song ji hyo, she's always so great on Running Man, still can't believe she's the one in frozen flower #daebak

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2017
Na WA for saesangs n their sharp eyes plus hi tech gadgets, seriously how where they able to notice cigarettes in d.o's shopping bag lol, it has been confirmed that the cigarettes are for his role in an upcoming movie but even if he's a smoker what's their problem, he's an adult, although I seriously hope he doesn't smoke cos of his health

*currently watching*: woman of dignity, bride of the water god, reunited worlds, falsify, manhole, live up to your name, sweet 18
song of the day : love letter - vixx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

taemin is the best dancer among all sm artists period. you can feel free to check out his solo stages or his sayonara hitori music video

He is really good and I alway feel good when I remember that is is close friends with kai.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
.Kai is even better than Taemin.

Haaaa. Don't start a war ohh...LOL... what do you mean by EVEN, KAI is a master piece, living art, no words describes his talent.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2017
sarang60:

Haaaa. Don't start a war ohh...LOL... what do you mean by EVEN, KAI is a master piece, living art, no words describes his talent.

lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

p. s: I must have been too nice to mosquitoes, I let them feed off me n the pay me back with malaria, Mtcheww ungrateful bi!tches

I suggest you should be a stand up comedian full time. Very funny. Get well soon ok.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Na WA for saesangs n their sharp eyes plus hi tech gadgets, seriously how where they able to notice cigarettes in d.o's shopping bag lol, it has been confirmed that the cigarettes are for his role in an upcoming movie but even if he's a smoker what's their problem, he's an adult, although I seriously hope he doesn't smoke cos of his health

*currently watching*: woman of dignity, bride of the water god, reunited worlds, falsify, manhole, live up to your name, sweet 18

Hahahaha. I saw this everywhere and just ignored it, because i was just like this would definately not be true but then again I was like Please don't let it be true....for his health like you said. I can't imagine our evil master smoking a cigarette...I mean I wouldn't take him seriously he I just so smol sometime especially when he is not being evil and I just want to put him in my pocket.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
so a Thai fan wanted to give minhyuk a gift at all costs, I guess she couldn't reach him then decided to throw the gift at him n it hit his face , I swear I don't know whether to be angry or laugh, I understand the girl Sha I guess, I do hope he's not too injured, I mean he's filming a drama

It is crazy, they almost killed Wanna one when the were going to film one of their reality shows, it was brutal. One of the members actually got a cut and you can see the blood. I mean I know I will go crazy if I meet oppas but I won't attack them. I don't understand people.

That's why i love what SJK said when he was asked who he proposed to SONG, he said it was nothing extravagant....he said they are actors that people have alot of interest in but in the way they love each other and act with each other, they are just like any other ordinary couple.

Fans should remember that entertainers are ordinary people first before anything else...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2017
sarang60:

I suggest you should be a stand up comedian full time. Very funny. Get well soon ok.

thank you dear, but that's not my calling lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarang60:

It is crazy, they almost killed Wanna one when the were going to film one of their reality shows, it was brutal. One of the members actually got a cut and you can see the blood. I mean I know I will go crazy if I meet oppas but I won't attack them. I don't understand people.

That's why i love what SJK said when he was asked who he proposed to SONG, he said it was nothing extravagant....he said they are actors that people have alot of interest in but in the way they love each other and act with each other, they are just like any other ordinary couple.

Fans should remember that entertainers are ordinary people first before anything else...
Don't mind them,tomorrow when these boys start drinking and smoking cos of stress,they will be the first to call the police and claim holy.
Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarang60:
It is happening ooooo
Abeg, who is this? Ji wook, right?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
gmorn:
Yes I do cheesy I prefer kia. Kai is not a good name in my language.
Your language? what does it mean?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Macelliot:
Your language? what does it mean?
In yoruba language it means stop.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
In yoruba language it means stop.

is Kai Yoruba
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

is Kai Yoruba
what do u mean
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Macelliot:

Abeg, who is this?
Ji wook, right?

Yes Ji Chang wook
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
what do u mean

you said it means stop, I was wondering cuz I always thought it was one of those borrowed exclamations from Hausa language, I think stop in Yoruba is o to as in otito but I could be wrong sha, I'm not Yoruba
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

How far Bae...thought u were watching criminal Minds,...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
megola:

How far Bae...thought u were watching criminal Minds,...

not now dear, maybe after it ends, I haven't even finished the American version so it just didn't feel right

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Macelliot:

Your language?
what does it mean?
Negative exclamation.

It's actually borrowed and widely believed that herdsmen from the core north use it when calling the attention of their cattle etc.
At first we use it on the herdsmen eg kai malam, then on people in derogatory manner.
Eg,kai! Woman,come here.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

not now dear, maybe after it ends, I haven't even finished the American version so it just didn't feel right
U guys are trying o.
Watch stuffs like that?
If it's not pure comedy,rom com,fantasy,I don run.

How is ur health.
I stayed up all night nursing a sick person.
Seems I might stay again tonight.
And I'm so tired
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

you said it means stop, I was wondering cuz I always thought it was one of those borrowed exclamations from Hausa language, I think stop in Yoruba is o to as in otito but I could be wrong sha, I'm not Yoruba
Yes u're right otito also means stop.In yoruba kai means stop and also otito,like in korea too there are like two to three words for sorry and thank u.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
gmorn:

U guys are trying o.
Watch stuffs like that?
If it's not pure comedy,rom com,fantasy,I don run.

How is ur health.
I stayed up all night nursing a sick person.
Seems I might stay again tonight.
And I'm so tired

Eeyah, I hope the person gets better, I feel better already I hope I won't feel sick later cuz I mostly start running temperature at night
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarang60:

Yes Ji Chang wook
So cute and young

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
megola:

Me....i have decided to go back to 2016...those dramas i didnt get to watch.....i ended up downloadin GOODBYE MR BLACK...and i couldn't believe the drama kept me up all night...during my weekend...even when i am not feeling too well....WOW...its been a while i had vigil for Kdrama o grin. That drama is really interesting and action packed.

When I watched the drama it got me hitched too. And staying up for a drama is no news to me, as far as light dey and no activity the next day.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Hyeri and Ryu Junyeol?

Wow!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2017
Atk01:
Hyeri and Ryu Junyeol?

Wow!

I haven't seen any of the reply series yet, I plan to watch 1997 n 1988 tho but honestly he is way too ugly for her, n that's the salty me speaking, but the normal me is so happy for her, I always felt she had a great personality and for her to have dated 2 well put together guys is a testament of that. I noticed from the dispatch pictures they seem happy to be in each others company, laughing at each others joke which is always a good thing, I know those pictures were taken in March which was winter but did they really have to dress like ojuju lol they're basically screaming look at us, we're on a date. hyeri ah date well n don't break up in a hurry

p. s: I hope she's so busy dating so she can reject 2 cops, I love the girl but I just don't want to see her act with jo Jung suk, we already have two maybe mismatched pairing with kmh n hjw and ljs n Suzy, I don't want a 3rd one
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Birthday : my no 1 bias in teen top Niel, a great singer and a really cool guy, he seems to be getting cooler the older he gets, I love him and his weird lips

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2017
nellyalph:

When I watched the drama it got me hitched too. And staying up for a drama is no news to me, as far as light dey and no activity the next day.
YEA TRUE... just that there is no drama these days thats worth sacrificing my night for....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.