Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1952329 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (2172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2015
Wow! Seems I have some things in common with you guys @Aida13 and KallmemrB. I used to be a huge bollywood fan before I met with Kdramas. I have bollywood soundtracks on my phone, I knew who married who in the industry, who gave birth to who etc. Shahid Kapoor is the second best dancer after Hrithrik Roshan.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 4:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Detectives of Seonam Girls
High School episode 7

The King ’s Face episode 20

Roommate Season 2 ( It ’s
Okay ) episode 17

Hyde , Jekyll, Me episode 3

.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2015
Atk01:
Wow! Seems I have some things in common with you guys @Aida13 and KallmemrB. I used to be a huge bollywood fan before I met with Kdramas. I have bollywood soundtracks on my phone, I knew who married who in the industry, who gave birth to who etc. Shahid Kapoor is the second best dancer after Hrithrik Roshan.

Goodmorning...hope ur night was great.....

wow seems you know alot abt bollywood...shahid is my alltime bollywood actor..i watch 10-12 of his movies....though i mostly fastforward all the swinging and dancing..i remeber a movie Jab we et it was great then but its kinda old now ..seems am gonna rekindle my love for bollywood soon

Have a lovely day
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
kallmemrB:

wow seems you know alot abt bollywood...shahid is my alltime bollywood actor..i watch 10-12 of his movies....though i mostly fastforward all the swinging and dancing..i remeber a movie Jab we et it was great then but its kinda old now ..seems am gonna rekindle my love for bollywood soon

Have a lovely day

why is it that almost everybody here was once a bollywood fan......i also was a crazy fan too before i watched Jumong and the whole story changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
kallmemrB:

Have a lovely day

I watched only a few of the Indian movies, and got to know some popular ones but I've forgotten them now. I remember 3 I di ots which was really great. I particularly love their action movies, with lots of betrayal and romance. Maybe when I start watching again I'll take note of who's who. Right now can't place any names.

Atk01:

I was a fan - briefly. Then I seemed to get over it, maybe because I could never find any more good ones from those DVD aba guys grin grin Now that I know they can be found online, I will definitely restart my interest in their movies. Some are even shot in the US and are just as professionally done as the best Hollywood blockbusters.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
post=30238888:

why is it that almost everybody here was once a bollywood fan......i also was a crazy fan too before i watched Jumong and the whole story changed
yeah . ....u gotta love the asians... from bollywood to kdrama...its an expected transition lol.....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Aida13:

I watched only a few of the Indian movies, and got to know some popular ones but I've forgotten them now. I remember 3 I di ots which was really great. I particularly love their action movies, with lots of betrayal and romance. Maybe when I start watching again I'll take note of who's who. Right now can't place any names.

I was a fan - briefly. Then I seemed to get over it, maybe because I could never find any more good ones from those DVD aba guys grin grin Now that I know they can be found online, I will definitely restart my interest in their movies. Some are even shot in the US and are just as professionally done as the best Hollywood blockbusters.

sup ahjumma,how are u,hows ur day going.....

i watched lots and lots of bollywood...one major thing that got me attracted to them in their beauty....i hate most of their silly songs...some are really annoying... the annoying thing is almost everyone on the street can join u in singing a song they have never heard before...

have a lovely evening
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
kallmemrB:
sup ahjumma,how are u,hows ur day going.....

i watched lots and lots of bollywood...one major thing that got me attracted to them in their beauty....i hate most of their silly songs...some are really annoying... the annoying thing is almost everyone on the street can join u in singing a song they have never heard before...

have a lovely evening

heyyy ahjusshi-----my day has been cool, mega downloading of apps, songs, movies --- lol

Bollywood is cool, I wish i had more time to get into their movies. They've come a long way and they're getting better. I remember their storylines were always rich and sometimes even touching. Not sure about the songs tho. They must have been catchy but I can't remember jack. I do remember watching an indian film about a robot who fell in love with its owner or something crazy like that grin grin

I'm sure you'll be watching some K-drama tonight lol. I'm busy enjoying my new D'Angelo album---nice. I've downloaded Heart to Heart, another new drama (up to episode 06 now) I hope it's good.

have a cool evening!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Toakins: 10:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Hi guys,

Who stays in IB? I need someone to exchange dramas with...

Signed
K drama fan..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!

you must watch this movie...so.so.so interesting...i so much love it

Plot
Set in the Joseon Dynasty period, pirates fight to catch a gray whale which swallowed a royal stamp.

DOWNLOAD LINK @ http://www..com/2015/01/the-pirate-2014.html

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2015

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
post=30273780:
BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!

you must watch this movie...so.so.so interesting...i so much love it

Plot
Set in the Joseon Dynasty period, pirates fight to catch a gray whale which swallowed a royal stamp.

DOWNLOAD LINK @ http://www..com/2015/01/the-pirate-2014.html

screaming for joyyyyyyyyyy

lmao thanks so much, been looking for this---had a copy but the subtitles were in a separate file and the joining issue was too tedious. This is so amazing can't wait to download/watch!!!!

Looking forward to watching the female character, I read she was like the guy in Pirates of Carribean - the same kind of acting style. Whoppee something to make my day when I'm taking a break off watching Master's Sun.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Aida13:

Lol @ jetlag

thanks for the weekend wishes - will be working in between doing some marathoning on K-dramas and K-movies. Took it slow all week and now it's time to get those eyeballs busy with doing my favorite thing - watching K-dramas!!

I'm watching Heart to Heart because it's being reviewed on some blogs. For bloggers to be following a certain drama, then it's worth a look-see. Will start it soon.

Take it easy ok, ahjussi, and rest up after your busy day transmuting. Anyoung!

sup Miss? Mrs ? Madam? how was ur day

well i havent really done much today,just eating sleeping,browsing,then snacks then browsing then fun then fun...........

the lady may be a cool actress but that lead actor is not doing the magic for me..before i watch a movie i need to be capture by the lead cast and storyline

dont over do ur marathon and dont overwork urself....have fun when u can and relax
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Good evening friends. It's a sad day for me, my memory card has been fatally damaged all my music, pictures, files, Kdramas etc are gone. cry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Atk01:
Good evening friends. It's a sad day for me, my memory card has been fatally damaged all my music, pictures, files, Kdramas etc are gone. cry
Eyah pele oooo.what are u gonna do...do u have any means to retrive it back..have a fun weekend
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
start ur weekend with smile

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2015
kallmemrB:
Eyah pele oooo.what are u gonna do...do u have any means to retrive it back..have a fun weekend

I don't think I can retrive my files, they are gone with the wind. Good morning.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Good morning K- friends, our very own is plus one today. Happy birthday!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by shegsrules(m): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Aida13:

Shine or Go Crazy---wow, I'm looking forward to that, I've downloaded ep 1-2 but not started yet.

I'm taking it easy tonight o, not working just chilling on the computer doing everyday tasks. Not really into series because I hate to start from the middle, so I'll have to begin from season one which is stressful. I will only watch new series that have just started, like Flash and Gotham etc.

I honestly rather just watch movies, that's like 1-2 hours of my time so it's meaty enough. Besides I'm stuck on K-dramas for now so it's all good.

You're really lucky to have the time and interest in watching K-drama series, movies and American stuff too. I do like reality series like The Kardashians and Real Husbands of Hollywood grin as well as any of those chef series. I love watching people cook lol.

Will wait till bedtime to continue with Master's Sun. I don't really see any chemistry yet. It looks forced. But it's an awesome drama just for the scary bits. I'm really glad to be watching it grin grin

Make sure you put off your phone after midnight and don't be checking your nairaland updates after going to bed grin grin

please were can i download the season 5, i so love the series. epecting a relpy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
shegsrules:

please were can i download the season 5, i so love the series. epecting a relpy

You mean episode 5---this series is ongoing, and it only just started (now up to four episodes). You'll have to wait weekly to get new episodes smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Atk01:
Good morning K- friends, our very own is plus one today. Happy birthday!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH DEAR
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jorhney(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
guys is The Thieves a Seasonal movie ?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by shegsrules(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Aida13:

You mean episode 5---this series is ongoing, and it only just started (now up to four episodes). You'll have to wait weekly to get new episodes smiley

Ok, but any link for now on were to get some episodes. Thanks

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:02am On Feb 01, 2015
@shegsrules you'll get it at .c o m that's the main site I use. It updates new episodes at a fantastic speed - sometimes just hours after the episode is aired on TV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:19am On Feb 01, 2015
jorhney:
guys is The Thieves a Seasonal movie ?
Nope, it is just one movie.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 10:48am On Feb 01, 2015
@all who don watch "my love from another star"..I so much love d lead actor and actress...someone should recommend a series for me starring d lead actor.....for d time being I'm on ma phillipine and anime series
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:45am On Feb 01, 2015
wilson61:
@all who don watch "my love from another star"..I so much love d lead actor and actress...someone should recommend a series for me starring d lead actor.....for d time being I'm on ma phillipine and anime series
Moon embracing the sun
Dream high

Movies:
Secretly, greatly
The thieves
Jungle Fish
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by olatunji390(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2015
post=30306963:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH DEAR

Pls I need download link to Three musketeers ep 12
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Atk01:

Moon embracing the sun
Dream high

Movies:
Secretly, greatly
The thieves
Jungle Fish
thank you! u r a darling
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
happy new month to everybody

@ happy belated bday....i was busy withe party yesterday that why u didnt receive my wishes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (2172) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.