Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1959564 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

if @sarang reads this post I promise you she'll give you all her pocket money

Hahahahahha.....I gave alot of smiles and hugs....I am saving money for EXO. hahahahhah

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2017
sarang60:

Now I know why i was smiling so hard...you see the addiction is beautiful to watch.

you're right it is

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahahahha.....I gave alot of smiles and hugs....I am saving money for EXO. hahahahhah

correct geh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
my sister you got it and what is with this exo's monster,like seriously the song is so boring.

Ok pause.......hold the breaks.....oh well...thank you for saying that at least now more people will want to see what the hype is about.

SCREMING.....EXO AND MUSIC ARE ONE PEOPLE........PLEASE CHECK OUT WHY THEY ARE OVERRATED AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.....I CAN POST LINKS OF NEEDED. kamsahaminda...

Hahahhahaha....Ok chingu....I need somebody to stop me when it comes to EXO I physically can't stop....

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol it's not exactly boring, it's just overhyped I guess but people's tastes differs so... to each their own

The song was new...it the choreography was excellent, it messed with people's heads...one thing I have discovered is every group has their own charm....the their interpretation of a song is what makes it unique...

Monster is a song that even non kpop fans loved....that song was everything but BORING.....I mean, yes everyone has their own style but BORING ISNT the word for monster.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

LOL. 'His talent is not ugly'.
They all look alike. Just when I think I know who Kai or Baekhyun is,they show a frame of all of them together. Sigh. They should be writing their name's on their foreheads biko.

Hahahahaha....they usually do that when they first debut. Aside EXO, seventeen is the another Idol group I know Everyone, I mean like groups with more than seven members....i was learning uptension names but i lost interest. I am still learning bts can you imagine....i think on a good day i know about 5 of them

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
I like exo too,its just some of their songs are too overrated.

girl...I get that everyone has their own style of music and what they love but I don't feel like you should always mention that some of EXO song are overrated...I am only saying this because you have said this again and again and again....I know you don't like all their songs and you don't have to it is fine....even i don't LOVE all their songs but let people enjoy music and discover for themselves what they think is overrated or not. Just saying.

These Boys have worked hard for what they have today, don't make it sound like people just hand them goodie bags when they have done nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2017
I got banned again T^T
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2017
toykathy:
I'd like to thank everyone that responded to my message. Yorubae, sarang60, icesplash and kangminhyuksho. I have listened to the songs y'all suggested and I love the following :
Cnblue - between us, forever young
B1A4- lonely, lie
Bap - wake me up
Bts - silver spoon
Big bang - f**k it
EXO - overdose, eve, monster, what is love
Kard - oh Nana don't recall
Shinee fire, 1of1, 1000 years by your side, tell me what to do
Sunmi gashina
Super Junior evanesce.
Thanks so much unnis. I think am in love with EXO , Shinee already

yasss, welcome to EXO PLANET haha ❤

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2017
Wow! The kpop spirit has finally taken over this thread.

Any fellow non-kpop obsessed fan here? Let's know ourselves pls. grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2017
yorubae:
I got banned again T^T

Lol did you not try the supermods thing

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2017
Atk01:
Wow! The kpop spirit has finally taken over this thread.

Any fellow non-kpop obsessed fan here? Let's know ourselves pls. grin

Aww now I just feel bad for you guys

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2017
Birthday : Jung Il woo oppa, even after being diagnosed with brain aneurysm he still enlisted,i pray he doesn't die soon cuz seriously I'm terrible with dealing with grief, I just shut down. Since last year young people are just falling sick left, right n center, pray for your loves

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Lol did you not try the supermods thing
I did, I think thats why it was resolved earlier
thank you ❤

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2017
@sarang60
girl, I will never learn seventeen, like 13 members, lol, bye

I only know all BTS members because of social media

I'm seeing EXO and overrated in the same sentence (╭ರ_•́)

and monster, boring? even non-kpop fans LOVE monster, I mean everyone has different tastes but monster is just epic

I can't believe music shows are going on strike when exo comes back like why can't you wait for exo to stop promoting and get more music show wins, exo remains the group with the most music show wins at 100+ wins, stay striking @music shows

@sarang60 that ending scene was amazing like, sweet lies is the best thing to come out of the repackage, like kyungsoo's adlibs, baekhyun's voice and those lyrics @Chanyeol you can tell me sweet lies any time

when dyo sings in English I just die, I'm just T^T

and power stages are just beautiful, seeing EXO happy on stage >>>>> seeing EXO cool

@RaphaellaDD everyone was Baekhyun trash in monster era, like god that lip ring, oml, monster stages, baekhyun owned monster, and the way he ended monster with his high notes like Baekhyun has so much stage presence, he's simply EXO's most versatile member after Lay

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

say goodbye to sanity, seriously new K-pop addicts are the cutest aigoo

grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:37am On Sep 09, 2017
sarang60:

Hahhahahahhaha......why am I laughing and smiling so much.....I can be your guide of you let me.

grin feel free to guide me all you want!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2017
yorubae:
@sarang60

I only know all BTS members because of social media

I'm seeing EXO and overrated in the same sentence (╭ರ_•́)

and monster, boring? even non-kpop fans LOVE monster, I mean everyone has different tastes but monster is just epic

I can't believe music shows are going on strike when exo comes back like why can't you wait for exo to stop promoting and get more music show wins, exo remains the group with the most music show wins at 100+ wins, stay striking @music shows

@sarang60 that ending scene was amazing like, sweet lies is the best thing to come out of the repackage, like kyungsoo's adlibs, baekhyun's voice and those lyrics @Chanyeol you can tell me sweet lies any time

and power stages are just beautiful, seeing EXO happy on stage >>>>> seeing EXO cool

@RaphaellaDD everyone was Baekhyun trash in monster era, like god that lip ring, oml, monster stages, baekhyun owned monster, and the way he ended monster with his high notes like Baekhyun has so much stage presence, he's simply EXO's most versatile member after Lay

Baekhyun can be my kpop daddy.
*Looks at Sarang60*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

Baekhyun can be my kpop daddy. *Looks at Sarang60*
don't worry she's a sharer, she's not as greedy as I am with my oppas
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2017
listened to you're beautiful ost last night n I just realized the three male leads of that drama have all ended up with psh, jgs was her lead in you're beautiful, jyh was her lead in heartstrings n hongki was her lead in his insensible mv, n the best part is she's good friends with all of them in real life, daebak I don't even know who is luckier when it comes to working with hot guys psh or yoona

*currently watching*: reunited worlds, falsify, manhole, live up to your name, hospital ship
song of the day : all of b1a4's songs

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

Baekhyun can be my kpop daddy.
*Looks at Sarang60*

Hahahahahah....it's ok you can have him just like Kangminhyuksho said I share but.....please stay at least 20 yards away from KAI, D.O AND CHANYEOL. Then we will be better chingus...these make me really smile, well done to all the kpop fans in the house....

And if you are not a fan....my heart goes out to you, give it a try start slow and you will get the fever...it is not as bad as you think.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahahahah....it's ok you can have him just like Kangminhyuksho said I share but.....please stay at least 20 yards away from KAI, D.O AND CHANYEOL. Then we will be better chingus...these make me really smile, well done to all the kpop fans in the house....

And if you are not a fan....my heart goes out to you, give it a try start slow and you will get the fever...it is not as bad as you think.

It's Baekhyun now but things change..... lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
listened to you're beautiful ost last night n I just realized the three male leads of that drama have all ended up with psh, jgs was her lead in you're beautiful, jyh was her lead in heartstrings n hongki was her lead in his insensible mv, n the best part is she's good friends with all of them in real life, daebak I don't even know who is luckier when it comes to working with hot guys psh or yoona

*currently watching*: reunited worlds, falsify, manhole, live up to your name, hospital ship
song of the day : all of b1a4's songs

Honestly and she has been able to stay scandal free... Daebak

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

don't worry she's a sharer, she's not as greedy as I am with my oppas

CNblue's drummer is so cute!! I noticed him first in the heirs... He can be my kpop drummer daddy..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2017
sarang60:

eottoke but I'm in love with d. o, full disclosure I named my favorite pair of heels kyung soo(i name all my properties, it's not weird at all)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

CNblue's drummer is so cute!! I noticed him first in the heirs... He can be my kpop drummer daddy..

you just had to honestly I know where you sleep don't test me, I can be very scary
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

you just had to honestly I know where you sleep don't test me, I can be very scary

LWKMD. Is that all you've got?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2017
sarang60:

I THINK I MADE IT CLEAR THAT CHANYEOL IS MINE
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2017
yorubae:

I THINK I MADE IT CLEAR THAT CHANYEOL IS MINE

grin . Battle of the EXO-L's.

Modified:
According to google,it's battle of the Stars. *Rolls eyes*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Okay. The war is on kpop boys today. Go on.....

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

It's Baekhyun now but things change..... lol
let them change 20 yards away from those 3 anyway. Enjoy...

If this helps I can make part 2 for you...

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2017
yorubae:
@sarang60

I really love 17 set up and their sub uints, that are so talented that is why i was interested enough to know the names of 13 of them....if you really want to learn the names of idols in groups watch their predebut shows and web series it really helps.

D.O's everything teleports people to planets that haven't even been discovered yet...his is perfect with singing many languages....

Chanyeol can sing and rap...the tone of his voice....I like to say texture because it makes me feel like i can feel the voice in between my fingers...hahahhaha crazy...

An then when you talk about MNET power stage...there is nothing more to say....just look at their faces....then TAKE A Look at KAI's solo dance....wasn't too agressive but he was on point as always....THAT BOY CAN DANCE is a FACT.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.