Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961152 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:28am On Sep 23, 2017
Hello!!!! grin How've you all been?
So I've been trying for days now to get into Shinee, but it's not working. Their voices are lovely,lyrics are on point. The issue I'm having is the slow pace of the songs I've listened to. Can anyone recommend some fast paced,loud songs of theirs? Or do they not sing such? This is the major problem I have as a heavy metal addict,it's extremely difficult for me to get into slow songs.
I await your replies!!!

P.S They are delicious to look at also grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by realtem(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2017
RaphaellaDD:
So I've been trying for days now to get into Shinee, but it's not working. Their voices are lovely,lyrics are on point. The issue I'm having is the slow pace of the songs I've listened to. Can anyone recommend some fast paced,loud songs of theirs? Or do they not sing such? This is the major problem I have as a heavy metal addict,it's extremely difficult for me to get into slow songs.
I await your replies!!!

weird.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2017
RaphaellaDD:
I await your replies!!!

wow this is strange, I guess you don't like ballads at all then, I love shinee ballads, there are only two groups who really do ballads that touch me n that's tvxq(when they were 5 n shinee), the combination of onew's n jonghyun's voice just melts me, the only problem I have with shinee is that 99% of the time minho is pretty much meh as a rapper, other than that, they are solid gold, anyway if you don't like their slow paced songs I highly doubt you'll like their fast ones but you can try: nothing to lose, diamond sky, do me right, kiminoseide, Mr Right guy, gentleman, get the treasure, aboab, 1 of 1, keeping love, spoiler, breaking news, love still goes on, up&down, woof woof, sunny day hero, dazzling girl, burning up, Jojo, everybody (this is my worst shinee song), Lucifer, why so serious, view, dream girl, Sherlock, chocolate, shift, u need me, dynamite, runaway, Savior, like a fire, 321, married to the music, countdown.

I prefer their slow songs sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2017
RaphaellaDD:
I await your replies!!!

kimi no seide,get the treasure,dxdxd,trigger,dynamite tell me what to do,sherlock,burning up.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2017
Birthday : my no 2 bias in shinee, key, I call him the master key, keyster, key of life, kokoro aye, tirori etc looking at him just makes me so happy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Happy birthday to key oppa of shinee,saranghae!!!!! *squeals*

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2017
realtem:
weird.
what is weird about it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2017
song-song wedding is only days away n I can't believe I still haven't watched dots, so I plan to start it later today, lemme even see what all that fuss was about

*currently watching*: manhole, live up to your name, hospital ship
song of the day : aion-iu
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
song-song wedding is only days away n I can't believe I still haven't watched dots, so I plan to start it later today, lemme even see what all that fuss was about

*currently watching*: manhole, live up to your name, hospital ship
song of the day : aion-iu
You mean a month away! It's still Oct 31.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

wow this is strange, I guess you don't like ballads at all then, I love shinee ballads, there are only two groups who really do ballads that touch me n that's tvxq(when they were 5 n shinee), the combination of onew's n jonghyun's voice just melts me, the only problem I have with shinee is that 99% of the time minho is pretty much meh as a rapper, other than that, they are solid gold, anyway if you don't like their slow paced songs I highly doubt you'll like their fast ones but you can try: nothing to lose, diamond sky, do me right, kiminoseide, Mr Right guy, gentleman, get the treasure, aboab, 1 of 1, keeping love, spoiler, breaking news, love still goes on, up&down, woof woof, sunny day hero, dazzling girl, burning up, Jojo, everybody (this is my worst shinee song), Lucifer, why so serious, view, dream girl, Sherlock, chocolate, shift, u need me, dynamite, runaway, Savior, like a fire, 321, married to the music, countdown.

I prefer their slow songs sha

Lol, ballads, R n B,Soul are not usually my cup of tea. I actually enjoyed listening to Lucifer, I'll check the rest out!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2017
realtem:
weird.
I get that a lot. I'm a metal head. I love loud music with heavy instrumentals.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
kimi no seide,get the treasure,dxdxd,trigger,dynamite tell me what to do,sherlock,burning up.

Thanks Chingu, don't give up on me yet grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2017
Atk01:

You mean a month away! It's still Oct 31.

oh it's still a month away, I guess I'm looking forward to it more than the couple themselves lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

oh it's still a month away, I guess I'm looking forward to it more than the couple themselves lol
Be like say wedding jollof rice dey hungry you abi cheesy cheesy

Have you bought their aso-ebi? grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Atk01:

Be like say wedding jollof rice dey hungry you abi cheesy cheesy

Have you bought their aso-ebi? grin

omo that one go be wedding ramen n kimchi, what is the color of the day sef, black and white like their awards ceremony clothes

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

omo that one go be wedding ramen n kimchi, what is the color of the day sef, black and white like their awards ceremony clothes
the colour na red and white.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
the colour na red and white.

Loool. Is it an Edo wedding

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I am so looking forward to their wedding, I think we are not the only ones ooo...the entire nation will be watching.

I just finished school 2017, I felt all the season's of emotion possible and I saw the entire thing in 48 hours, this weekend is really fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
hmm reunited worlds has ended, n I just wanna say good riddance to bad drama, it started good n promising n just turned weird n boring, hae sung is a charmer lol like his shirt said, Lee yeon hee n Ahn jae Hyun even though I love them were just so boring n seriously I don't care how much they try to redeem the doctor and that father, it felt fake and I don't forgive or like them but I must confess I cried a little when all the siblings cried together, I can't wait to see yjg in a better written drama with a better costar, n I hope lyh's next drama turns out good cos I'm not really a fan of the main leads acting but I like them n I love the second lead so I'm really hoping I don't get dissapointed.

so many dumb decisions in manhole this week, thank God it's ending next week, the only person I really like now is the psycho ex girlfriend n they don't even show her enough, I think them changing the writer spoilt everything, instead of making pil bold enough to ask her out, they made the other guy an evil psycho so it will be easier to get soo jin

The doctor's case I can relate but that father was off. Even the apology was not genuine. I love the happy ending tho.

I stopped watching manhole since episode 8. All Pil care about is Soo Jin kinda boring.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
toykathy:

The doctor's case I can relate but that father was off. Even the apology was not genuine. I love the happy ending tho.

I stopped watching manhole since episode 8. All Pil care about is Soo Jin kinda boring.

lol I get the doctor but I really can't forgive him, I hated his character the most, I hope he's sugary sweet in his next drama so I can start liking him, as for manhole I feel like I actually fell into a bottomless hole, there is nothing to redeem that drama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by realtem(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

I don't do music genre's.I listen to anything that sounds good to my hear or anything from my favourite artistes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by realtem(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

I don't do music genre's.I listen to anything that sounds good to my hear or anything from my favourite artistes grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2017
Birthday : the very hot Hyun bin oppa, I don't even know who's luckier him or kang sora

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2017
I was really looking forward to starting 20th century boy n girl or whatever but unfortunately it has been postponed cos of mbc strike *sad face* is this a sign

*currently watching*: manhole, live up to your name, hospital ship, descendants of the sun
song of the day : flames of desire- park so jin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I was really looking forward to starting 20th century boy n girl or whatever but unfortunately it has been postponed cos of mbc strike *sad face* is this a sign

*currently watching*: manhole, live up to your name, hospital ship, descendants of the sun
song of the day : flames of desire- park so jin

dots after how long....u try
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2017
megola:
dots after how long....u try
I'm telling you, I don't know how I'm just seeing it now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yes dear...you don't need to get on one knee...all you need to do is smile...hahahahha

adorable New music video, well done unicorn.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
I'm glad Save me finally ended. Kudos to the writer, I like the fact that the believers are still fighting for their beliefs. Creepy drama but interesting.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
realtem:
hmmhmmm...it's been a while since I've been hearing all these ramblings about how Korean movies are super interesting and all. so, i need someone to recommend for me a Korean movie that I will fall in love with(please do not read this line and think I'm into all these love bullshit). So, I want a movie that is probably still airing or has finished airing but with small number of episodes. Please I want a movie that picks straight from the first/second episode and not the other way round. It would be great if show contains tech. ancient magic is nice too.

if u want something that has nothing to do with love(i doubt if that word was even mentioned at all sef grin)..then go for...

LIAR GAME and SQUAD38....

mind u .....they are about 16episode dramas and not movies as u say....

Enjoy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
megola:

if u want something that has nothing to do with love(i doubt if that word was even mentioned at all sef grin)..then go for...

LIAR GAME and SQUAD38....

mind u .....they are about 16episode dramas and not movies as u say....

Enjoy

liar game is 12 episodes n it is super awesome, I highly recommend it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
toykathy:
I'm glad Save me finally ended. Kudos to the writer, I like the fact that the believers are still fighting for their beliefs. Creepy drama but interesting.

I hear that all kinds of cult groups are getting more rampant in Sk and that they even recuit innocent people in streets and all in disguise, scary.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
so in episode 13 of live up to your name, why was heo Im just learning how to brush properly, does that mean all the months he's spent he hasn't been brushing well? now I'm seriously rethinking that kiss scene lol by the way hyorins ost is giving me all the feels, come to think of it who is handling the musical aspect of hospital ship, apart from rainz song at the end every other song doesn't really fit the scene n instead of a song they play some uninspiring bgm in some scenes, or is it because mbc workers are on strike

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.