Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960122 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

unfortunately dear I don't know the song, the voice sounds familiar but I can't seem to figure out the singer, will do more research

See what I mean, such a sweet chingu.....hahahaha...

I know this is random but I miss Hilda and Gmorn, I hope they are ok.....the second season of Mr house husband has been on going and it is about 30 episodes long already....no site, I repeat no site is subbing it....It is like they all had a meeting and decide not to do it. They changed the format of the program and all.....

Just felt like going on a rant about that....hahahaha

That reminds me, I only came here to post about Ailee being live on instagram and how she was a queen and all that..hahahaha and I ended up posting and replying stories here....(insert head shaking emoji if any) hahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Kateyeol:
Thank you I will download them
Add strong woman bong soon to the list. You can thank me later grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:24am On Oct 20, 2017
I've been looking at recent pics of Krystal n it seems she's added a bit of weight, I'm so glad cos I was so scared while watching botwg, she looked deathly thin to me. a healthy looking Jung soojung is my favorite type of Jung soojung, I hope she gets a solo album in the nearest future cos I miss her on stage

p. s: why do ha ji won n minhyuk look so good together on TV, I hereby apologize for my earlier misgivings

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 2:24am On Oct 20, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I've been looking at recent pics of Krystal n it seems she's added a bit of weight, I'm so glad cos I was so scared while watching botwg, she looked deathly thin to me. a healthy looking Jung soojung is my favorite type of Jung soojung, I hope she gets a solo album in the nearest future cos I miss her on stage

p. s: why do ha ji won n minhyuk look so good together on TV, I hereby apologize for my earlier misgivings
Hmmm so you want them be together in life hmmm but I just did my research ha ji won is 13 years older I won't be surprised if they get married or are dating months from now you never can tell just like dots song couple when we were jokingly shipping them cause of their chemistry together and now actually they are together now.
And as for ha ji won she seems to have won all the f**king award kdrama got to offer arguably the most successful actress I think she is 39 or 40 now hmmm strangely she is still single but I have to admit she is kind of hot just my type.lol (yeah just kidding)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:42am On Oct 20, 2017
I'm just here wondering how taemin is real, I've said it before n I'll say it again, he's not my bias in shinee n I don't even find him attractive but he releases a song n I just can't stop marveling at his perfection, move is awesome, I can't believe he's slaying the androgynous thing even more than jo Kwon, I mean the first hip move n I was already dead, he looked like a sexy lesbian vampire oh my goodness. if he keeps on being this damned awesome I might just kidnap him so he'll perform for me everyday

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:44am On Oct 20, 2017
lordprogress:

Hmmm so you want them be together in life hmmm but I just did my research ha ji won is 13 years older I won't be surprised if they get married or are dating months from now you never can tell just like dots song couple when we were jokingly shipping them cause of their chemistry together and now actually they are together now.
And as for ha ji won she seems to have won all the f**king award kdrama got to offer arguably the most successful actress I think she is 39 or 40 now hmmm strangely she is still single but I have to admit she is kind of hot just my type.lol (yeah just kidding)

ah I don't want them together in real life o, but I won't mind too much Sha, it's just that the age difference is too much for Korean standards especially as he's an idol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 7:51am On Oct 20, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I'm just here wondering how taemin is real, I've said it before n I'll say it again, he's not my bias in shinee n I don't even find him attractive but he releases a song n I just can't stop marveling at his perfection, move is awesome, I can't believe he's slaying the androgynous thing even more than jo Kwon, I mean the first hip move n I was already dead, he looked like a sexy lesbian vampire oh my goodness. if he keeps on being this damned awesome I might just kidnap him so he'll perform for me everyday
is the video that good?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

ah I don't want them together in real life o, but I won't mind too much Sha, it's just that the age difference is too much for Korean standards especially as he's an idol

I doubt it. You want cnblue fans to tear her apart? No one can ever be good for their oppa, so oppa has to stay single all his life *rolling my eyes*.
When is hospital ship ending biko, lemme finish what I started

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kateyeol(f): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2017
sarang60:

Hello chingu....you are welcome but sorry I can't Grant your request...we will definately get along well as long as you agree to remain the side chick.....hahahahha.

I am sarang, EXO IS existence as they are my bias group and BTS is my bias wrecking group, I am also super multifandom.... (that just means i like music regardless of the artist or group...if it is a good song I am sold.)

This is an obsession I really don't want to be saved from....I just love it.
nice to meet you sarang.. I know we will get along very well.. Lol zzz I can't be a side chick to my channie o. We are made for each other wink

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kateyeol(f): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2017
toykathy:

Add strong woman bong soon to the list. You can thank me later grin
I've watched strong woman do bong soon.. Can I just say I love the drama. There wasn't an episode I didn't laugh. So hilarious and the cuteness between the leads was mind blowing.. I love park hyuk shik so much ever since the heirs.. He looks like a princess grin grin. I just hope the get to be in another drama together. I have also watched the best hit and I wasn't too impressed.. It was a cute and light drama but the love interest didn't just interest me cry cry.. It's a nice drama tho
Weight lifting fairy Kim bok joo was everything a Korean drama should have. I loved the SWAG couple.. Cracks me up all the time grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2017
Kateyeol:
I've watched strong woman do bong soon.. Can I just say I love the drama. There wasn't an episode I didn't laugh. So hilarious and the cuteness between the leads was mind blowing.. I love park hyuk shik so much ever since the heirs.. He looks like a princess grin grin. I just hope the get to be in another drama together. I have also watched the best hit and I wasn't too impressed.. It was a cute and light drama but the love interest didn't just interest me cry cry.. It's a nice drama tho
Weight lifting fairy Kim bok joo was everything a Korean drama should have. I loved the SWAG couple.. Cracks me up all the time grin grin
You think just exactly like me the best hit romance didn't really interest me I was hoping Kim min jae and the female I guessed I got dissapointed while strong do bong su was got my ideal female bada** character.
And weight lifting fairy was just awesome yeah I have actually forgot the "SWAG" factor the way those weight lifting girls mention the "SWAG" was my favorite part of the drama.
I think you try legend of the blue seas too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

The way he moves his body is just ART, he can be placed in an art gallery just as he is.....I mean an artist can have an entire exhibition on his moves......I mean.....DONE...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kateyeol:
nice to meet you sarang.. I know we will get along very well.. Lol zzz I can't be a side chick to my channie o. We are made for each other wink

Hahahah ok then we will have to come to some sort of compromise so we can both enjoy that 3 course meal, I know that there is plenty to go around....I am not that greedy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kateyeol(f): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
lordprogress:

You think just exactly like me the best hit romance didn't really interest me I was hoping Kim min jae and the female I guessed I got dissapointed while strong do bong su was got my ideal female bada** character.
And weight lifting fairy was just awesome yeah I have actually forgot the "SWAG" factor the way those weight lifting girls mention the "SWAG" was my favorite part of the drama.
I think you try legend of the blue seas too
Finally someone who gets me.. The best hit didn't just work out well for me.. Well that aside, I have watched legend of the blue sea.. Jeon ji hyun is a goddess and Lee min ho is daebak shocked my first oppa. I'm currently watching Hopspital ship, while you were sleeping, shopping King Louis, and the package.. I've always loved jung Yong ha. His smile is killing.. God so many oppas. I can't concentrate grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kateyeol(f): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahah ok then we will have to come to some sort of compromise so we can both enjoy that 3 course meal, I know that there is plenty to go around....I am not that greedy.
do you also have V and jimin syndrome? Their faces keeps making me download more useless video #cries cry.. I just wish k pop can be recognised in Nigeria. God knows I will attend any of their concerts even if it's in Borno or even boko Haram territory ����

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=Kateyeol post=61601863]
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kateyeol:
do you also have V and jimin syndrome? Their faces keeps making me download more useless video #cries cry.. I just wish k pop can be recognised in Nigeria. God knows I will attend any of their concerts even if it's in Borno or even boko Haram territory ����

Hahahhahaha...my kind of girl. Although I don't have the sydrome, maybe it is because they are just bias wreckers to me so i am more relaxed when it comes to them and i only react when they do something extra ordinarily good BUT when it comes to EXO, even if KAI destroys a doll in a picture like he always does, it will be my screensaver the next day, if CHANYEOL waves i feel the wind and if D.O sneezes it becomes my ringtone.....So I might not have the exact sydrome you have but I understand the struggle.

I couldn't agree more on attending their concerts not minding the location. I think I would have bought the ticket, gotten to the venue before I realize that I am in sambisa forest.

It can't be helped and I am done fighting it....I just embrace it and enjoy the feeling

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
is the video that good?
no it is not good, the video is taemin being ART himself
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2017
bosslady1991:

I doubt it. You want cnblue fans to tear her apart? No one can ever be good for their oppa, so oppa has to stay single all his life *rolling my eyes*.
When is hospital ship ending biko, lemme finish what I started

no cnblue fans are not rabid o, it will be netizens that will be all "she looks like his mother", or she's looks like his aunty lol, the drama will finish nov 2nd

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Kateyeol:
Finally someone who gets me.. The best hit didn't just work out well for me..

yeah the romance in best hit was weird, but they did have chemistry, to me at least
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

no it is not good, the video is taemin being ART himself
just watched it but i dont like the first video but the third one,it made me speechless *i swear am going to make taemin dance for me one day*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
it made me speechless *i swear am going to make taemin dance for me one day*

Halleluyah Halleluyah Halleluyah hmm miracles do happen
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
hmm so I'm not into Naija music but I've been following coke studio Africa for some weeks, n I have to admit some of these guys do have the talent, I think the problem is they make music for money instead of just for the love of music n I understand them cos man gats to chop, anyway the program has made me realize I've been putting the wrong names to the wrong people lol, my new favorite is patoranking I love how his background is dancehall, but I don't think I can obsess over them n their songs the way I do for K-pop cos most of their songs have no soul

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:23am On Oct 23, 2017
no English sub for this week's avengers social club *hot tears*, this is so another woman of dignity but that one was even better cos subs were released on Monday, it might be till Thursday before this one is ready

even though I found episode 3 of the package really draggy, I actually love the drama, I wonder why the old couple won't just talk to each other n I like the fact that their paths have all crossed e. g yonghwa n the old couple n the other guy, episode 4 was so hilarious with the chastity belt thing n I totally didn't expect yoon park was her younger brother even though I knew he wasn't the person she wedded cos the facial structure was different, I can't wait for next week, I'm so curious about the relationship between that man n girl at first I thought she was his daughter but then he asked her if she took his picture in the bathroom so I'm confused, this writernim is such a troll

I loved the first week of revolutionary love but honestly I pray it doesn't end up like manhole cos honestly how dumb is siwon's character and sora is starting to get too noisy for my liking, I hope they tone it down by next week
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:49am On Oct 23, 2017
This MBC strike finally got to me. How could they halt on going drama just like that. Bad thief good thief is on hold when me was waiting 'senselessly' for it.

Watching : while you were sleeping, temperature of love, borg mom, avengers social club, revolutionary love, the package, witch Court, because it's my first life, black, maddog, go back couple, my golden life, children of 20th century, (hospital ship, andante man who sets the table and bad thief good thief on hold). Hectic list I must admit
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:15am On Oct 23, 2017
toykathy:
This MBC strike finally got to me. How could they halt on going drama just like that. Bad thief good thief is on hold when me was waiting 'senselessly' for it.

is it actually on hold cos I read it and man who sets the table were cancelled, at least it's almost over, man who sets the table was just starting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tundemore15: 7:07am On Oct 23, 2017
Hey Guys Check This My website Have Been Battling with For A Year Now..... kdramacafe.co Not Fully Launch Yet
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2017
July 22, 2019...............

How am I supposed to survive till then?

Kim Soo Hyun oppa cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2017
Atk01:
July 22, 2019...............

How am I supposed to survive till then?
Kim Soo Hyun oppa cry cry cry
I feel ya

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

is it actually on hold cos I read it and man who sets the table were cancelled, at least it's almost over, man who sets the table was just starting

This is unfair. Even to the casts who devoted their time and energy to the drama. I hope they resolve the issue quickly.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Birthdays :
1. My favorite solo male singer and a fabulous actor, seo in guk oppa, forget the haters n carry on with your life, I am solidly behind you lol like I matter
2. My first bias in cross gene shin, I'm unsatisfied with his character in 20th century Boy and Girl but I believe he will still do more, the writer better give him his own long running story arc

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Birthdays :
1. My favorite solo male singer and a fabulous actor, seo in guk oppa, forget the haters n carry on with your life, I am solidly behind you lol like I matter
2. My first bias in cross gene shin, I'm unsatisfied with his character in 20th century Boy and Girl but I believe he will still do more, the writer better give him his own long running story arc

Some of my two favorite stars...just thinking about them makes me smile....I remember falling for SIG when he featured in Love Rain singing to flowers and I thought to myself he is crazy...hahahhah forgeting that he was just acting out a role.

As for Shin, adorable doesn't cover it. Happy birthday to them....

Oh and we all matter chingu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Agabz and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.