Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1954850 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (2172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Vickytan49:

there are some really bad dramas that have high ratings. some is because of how popular the actors are.

I'm not a robot deserve high ratings..
the wed/thurs dramas have been poor ratings wise this year.I think ruler had the highest ratings and as For i'm not a robot,i agree with you it deserves better ratings.But koreans love fantasy dramas and if the S/L is ok they'll watch and maybe that's why they're watching black knight.Even at that black knight ratings isn't high also.Ohwell international fans are loving IANAR

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bubblefairy:

Come oh Chingu, are you laying claim on one Oppa or Oppas?? Apart from Kanto, are we to be expecting another NINE oppa making ten NI??
Only you??

Hahahaha I like how well you know me....I think there are about a hundred oppas I want to lay claim on that I haven't already don't worry I will unveil all of them as time goes on....hahahahaha.

on a serious note, they are all so talented and they work hard for it so I admire them all, sometime they motivate me to work harder and when you achieve success it feels good.

Are you currently watching the unit? The end of ep 14 was the saddest, i didn't have any attachment to the people that were eliminated but it still hurt like I was the one on the show, I am hoping everyone on my top 9 makes it but i know it is not possible so i know i will be a mess if any one of them is eliminated.

I really wish them all the best.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Yea @ bubby fairy have tired to convert kiss Asian movies but still d same....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Hanguk(f): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bubblefairy:
Kim Min Kyu is absolutely evillll.

This scene from I'm not a robot is absolutely hilarious and my best scene so far.

Brother and ex-bf be looking all macho in the big confrontation only for these crustaceans to be interrupting any how.
Just looking at the pictures sef is making me laff.

I swear! I had a fit while watching, and I was in a bus! I'm sure everyone in the bus will have been thinking I was not okay. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 12:39am On Dec 16, 2017
Atk01:

I swear! I had a fit while watching, and I was in a bus! I'm sure everyone in the bus will have been thinking I was not okay. cheesy cheesy

You and me both! watched the episode around 1am and watched the episode in pause-laugh-play sequence.

I have said it before, this drama is a gem, I just pray the office brouhaha takes back stage so that Jia and her boss can continue to be cute together.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 12:52am On Dec 16, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahaha I like how well you know me....I think there are about a hundred oppas I want to lay claim on that I haven't already don't worry I will unveil all of them as time goes on....hahahahaha.

on a serious note, they are all so talented and they work hard for it so I admire them all, sometime they motivate me to work harder and when you achieve success it feels good.

Are you currently watching the unit? The end of ep 14 was the saddest, i didn't have any attachment to the people that were eliminated but it still hurt like I was the one on the show, I am hoping everyone on my top 9 makes it but i know it is not possible so i know i will be a mess if any one of them is eliminated.

I really wish them all the best.

Don't worry dear, will send tissues so that you can have tissues when you are a mess.

I also admire their hard work, its like they have an unwritten rule that you will be stoned if you don't work hard. Sometimes I wish our entertainment industry can emulate them and stop dishing out movies/music that makes me feel like I just wasted minutes of my time.

Waiting patiently for your Oppa list and hope that you will mention another person's Oppa so that you people can internetly tear your hairs out (I'm not evil, believe me I'm not)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 1:03am On Dec 16, 2017
Macelliot:

You can actually cap it yourself. The MB of your choice.
visit https://convert-video-online.com/

Use Uc browser. don't use opera mini. Opera can't auto-reload.

You can convert files up to 2gb.

Incase you watch with your phone and not laptop, you can compress your video files to smaller Mb with quality graphics.

Rather than watch with my laptop in high definition, I rather watch with my phone in lower definition. (lesser Mb)

I'm currently watching a Chinese drama "kings woman" which is 48 episodes. I uses too much of Mb, that's why I resorted to file conversion.

Out of the 48 episodes, I downloaded 41 yesterday, remaining 7.
Each episode was 45Mb... Very clear with good quality.

since you lesser Mb. you can see the picture below...

just click on URL. insert the file download url. then open. (use uc browser or Firefox)

Already in MP4, you can change it if you like.
click on resolution, select the screen extension 720p,480p,360p,240p, e.t.c

Lesser MB, only if you watch with a phone. choose 240p. Clear with good quality. then click on settings, you can choose the file size you want yourself. (you will see a line with file size on it. increase or decrease it, by clicking on the edges of each line. there is a maximum and minimum MB on each edge.) if you like, you can increase/decrease it to any MB of your choice. Na u sabi.
click convert

The reason why I recommend this site is not because it's better than others, rather it offers free 2gb maximum file size, while others offers free 100/150Mb.

Macelliot shi, your help is urgently needed, been trying to follow your instructions without any luck.

Clicked the 'convert' button and the thing will just shake body without any response, biko what I'm I doing wrong??
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:08am On Dec 16, 2017
Hanguk:

"Marco Spider hair, Na waaa!"
I was like uh? Who did Marco offend o? Only for them to talk about dating the same girl. undecided
I expected the gals to have more grudges against one another, as per ladies Na. But the guys broke the record hehe.

I don't have a top9 yet but I know some who will definitely make it. And is Timotoe still number 1 He can't sing, can't dance, can't rap, nothing.. Unfortunately he will still make top9 in the end angry

Survival of the fittest.

It was very funny until it got to the end and it became a pool of tears. As for tomatoe, I think people pity him because he is friends with kai and taemin...honestly the guy is occupying space atleast he should defend his place. People like HANSOL, EUIJIN, KANTO, FEELDOG should be contesting for that position.

I can't wait to hear them sing Exo's miracle in December in the next episodes, one of my favorite songs ever.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:24am On Dec 16, 2017
Bubblefairy:

Don't worry dear, will send tissues so that you can have tissues when you are a mess.

I also admire their hard work, its like they have an unwritten rule that you will be stoned if you don't work hard. Sometimes I wish our entertainment industry can emulate them and stop dishing out movies/music that makes me feel like I just wasted minutes of my time.

Waiting patiently for your Oppa list and hope that you will mention another person's Oppa so that you people can internetly tear your hairs out (I'm not evil, believe me I'm not)

Hahaha, don't worry I won't have to fight anyone, I am always proud when someone admires my oppa and is interested because that means I have good taste and them being interested doesn't mean they can have him so it is cool....sorry no pleasure for you hahaha.

I will reveal my list gradually ok don't worry, I reveal them based on how they make me feel....even if you are not currently seeing the unit, go and watch episode 14 of KANTO settling issues with A RAP BATTLE. My heart was smiling, that is all I could remember.

Their culture is one of the main sources of their economic growth and their entertainment industry is on top of that pyramid so they have to be perfect. I don't even know what to say about our entertainment industry because I have no idea about them but hopeful that improve in whatever they are doing.

And as for the tissue you want to send, don't worry I already have a towel prepared but thanks for your concern anyway
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2017
angelanto8:
the wed/thurs dramas have been poor ratings wise this year.I think ruler had the highest ratings and as For i'm not a robot,i agree with you it deserves better ratings.But koreans love fantasy dramas and if the S/L is ok they'll watch and maybe that's why they're watching black knight.Even at that black knight ratings isn't high also.Ohwell international fans are loving IANAR

I just hope it hits 7% upward cause it's just going down and down..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 12:24am On Dec 17, 2017
sarang60:

Hahaha, don't worry I won't have to fight anyone, I am always proud when someone admires my oppa and is interested because that means I have good taste and them being interested doesn't mean they can have him so it is cool....sorry no pleasure for you hahaha.

I will reveal my list gradually ok don't worry, I reveal them based on how they make me feel....even if you are not currently seeing the unit, go and watch episode 14 of KANTO settling issues with A RAP BATTLE. My heart was smiling, that is all I could remember.

Their culture is one of the main sources of their economic growth and their entertainment industry is on top of that pyramid so they have to be perfect. I don't even know what to say about our entertainment industry because I have no idea about them but hopeful that improve in whatever they are doing.

And as for the tissue you want to send, don't worry I already have a towel prepared but thanks for your concern anyway

TOWEL!??!!?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Bubblefairy:

TOWEL!??!!?

hahaha...Yes ooohhh tissue won't do anything
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by adeniyimam(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Can someone please assist with sites to download Korean seasonal movies Biko... Help a brother
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
I remember her from Madame Antoine and I liked her character there. In black knight, she looks really good and young but scary and also that talior lady looks mean too. I only saw ep 1 and I already have a lot on my mind...it gives a really good feeling anyway.

Who is watching.....

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
sarang60:
I remember her from Madame Antoine and I liked her character there. In black knight, she looks really good and young but scary and also that talior lady looks mean too. I only saw ep 1 and I already have a lot on my mind...it gives a really good feeling anyway.

Who is watching.....

#tillitfinishesairing
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
adeniyimam:
Can someone please assist with sites to download Korean seasonal movies Biko... Help a brother

sojuoppa. GA, dramas. se, dramafire. com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

#tillitfinishesairing

Hahaha...Nice. the thing is sometimes I start then I leave it half way and then start again when it finish airing...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:16am On Dec 18, 2017
the most beautiful goodbye in the world has finished airing without any English sub out(strange), maybe I'll try again next year, I'm sure by then it would have been subbed, bad guys 2 is also not subbed for this week, I wonder what is happening to all these cable TV shows that are driving me crazy, I'm pretty sure this week's episode of rain or shine won't be subbed on time too *sigh*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:53am On Dec 18, 2017
I literally spent the better part of today breaking the internet for snippets from Fnc kingdom concert 2017 (struggles of an international fan season 100), I Stan all of Fnc, actors and musicians, but my favorites are my drum line, they are always behind n hardly ever noticed but drummers are the drivers of rock, I mean without them how will people like me that can't dance, jump around and bang my head. I miss youkyung n aoa black, this pictures would have been a whole lot better with a female drummer, shame on you Fnc (I still love you CEO nim but you're so annoying)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:50am On Dec 18, 2017
sarang60:

Who is watching.....

I am watching, and I like how each episode gives a good vibe. Hope it continues to be good.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2017
Hello chingus! Please where can I download Korean movies? To be specific, I'm searching for Twenty,the 2015 movie with Kim Woo Bin,Kang Ha Neil,etc. Abeg,epp a sister.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Wow guys jonghyun of shinee is dead.He comitted suicide too sad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
angelanto8:

I'm so cold. It has been confirmed. This is horrible news. My heart goes out to his family, SHINee members and shawols.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yorubae(f): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
my condolences to shinee fans, its so sad, I don't even know what to say sad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
angelanto8:

This is horrible.....I can't believe it to be honest.....SUICIDE.....what could have caused that.....what could have gone wrong.....

From the outside it looked like he had everything but no one knows what happens behind close doors....this is making me so cold because thinking that it can happen to anyone of those idols, hallyu stars or anyone in general gives me the chills

I pray the family has the fortitude to bear the loss and for the entire fandom as well.....he was such a talent.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
It must have really been hard.....people process situations and struggles in different ways, some people can't process at all and they struggle until they cant anymore. this should tell everyone in the world that mental health is a serious issue and should not be over looked or neglected.

May his gentle soul find peace....

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Police have confirmed that SHINee’s Jonghyun (27) has passed away, and are currently investigating the singer’s death.

According to the police and fire department, Jonghyun was found unconscious in a residence on December 18 at approximately 6:45 p.m. KST. Emergency responders performed CPR and the singer was immediately rushed to the hospital, but in the end, Jonghyun was unable to be revived and was pronounced dead.

The police arrived at the scene at a report of disappearance filed by Jonghyun’s older sister, who reportedly received a final text from Jonghyun that led her to believe he would be attempting suicide. In the text, he said, “It has been really hard. Let me go. Tell me I did well. This is my last goodbye.”

At the residence, which, according to a source, was not Jonghyun’s own home but a place he had reserved for two nights, police found what appears to be burned coal, leading them to suspect the death was by suicide. However, police are still investigating the matter and have not confirmed the cause of death.

Jonghyun’s agency, SM Entertainment, reportedly cannot be reached at the moment.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
sarang60:

This is horrible.....I can't believe it to be honest.....SUICIDE.....what could have caused that.....what could have gone wrong.....

From the outside it looked like he had everything but no one knows what happens behind close doors....this is making me so cold because thinking that it can happen to anyone of those idols, hallyu stars or anyone in general gives me the chills

I pray the family has the fortitude to bear the loss and for the entire fandom as well.....he was such a talent.
same honestly and it's so common in S Korea

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 7:29am On Dec 19, 2017
I never knew that south Korean movie lines like rape, suicide etc is common there. Chai! Suicide is never an option no matter what, may he find peace in whatever he believes in. Most of them don't even believe in God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (2172) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.