Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960940 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Aww happy Birthday guys, may the good lord bless your hustle this year and take you guys to your heart desires

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Vickytan49:
are you aida13 with a new user-name?
noooo
I mentioned her

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Is dramafire no longer working?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Macelliot:
Is dramafire no longer working?
it is currently not working
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
hardeycute:
Aida13

Nirvana in Fire 2 is good so far.The two leads are cuties and already loving how the plot is developing.

My love for Chinese historical dramas is the conspiracy and stragegic planning always in display.

Have you watch the Princess agents?The lows of Chinese dramas sometimes is how the shows end.

You can check
Advisors Alliance
Fighter of the Destiny
Legend of Mi Yue
Xuan Yuan sword:scar of sky
Xuan Yuan sword:Han cloud
I really like Chinese dramas.
My favorites are
*Legend of the Chusen.
*Legend of the Ancient swords.
*Fighter of the destiny.
*Princess agent.
*Legend of the Condor heroes 2017.
*The kings woman. e.t.c

I dislike Nirvana on fire. Maybe because of the older actress.

My best Chinese drama is "legend of the Chusen" 77 episodes, season 1 and 2...
all downloaded. Though, I watch them through YouTube. YouTube has 95% of Chinese dramas.

I never expected to watch a drama this long. I like Chinese drama with these genres, Romance, Fantasy and Xianxia(advanced martial arts).

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

it is currently not working
Did it went bankrupt?
For some days now, it's not working.
Abeg, where can I download this drama "gu family book".
Traveled to see Mum on Christmas. so my younger sister just bought one Kang Chi{gu family book) disk. at least I was able to watch from 1 to 15. I couldn't finish it before returning.
Just wanted to download the remaining episodes since the drama was interesting.
I am stressed with work, I'm not really focused in searching for it.
Searching for the drama turned me into an amateur. seems like I just started using Google search.

The thing tire me self.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
Macelliot:

I really like Chinese dramas.
My favorites are
*Legend of the Chusen.
*Legend of the Ancient swords.
*Fighter of the destiny.
*Princess agent.
*Legend of the Condor heroes 2017.
*The kings woman. e.t.c
I don't know what has been stopping me from watching the Legend of Condor Heroes and Romance of the Condor Heroes.

I am yet to finish Noble Aspirations 1, Zhanila Zhao(Xinger) is my fav Chinese female actress,Lui Shishi follows and Tiffany Tang (Princess weiyoung)
I dislike Nirvana on fire. Maybe because of the older actress
You can catch the sequel it is out already.

My best Chinese drama is "legend of the Chusen" 77 episodes, season 1 and 2...
all downloaded. Though, I watch them through YouTube. YouTube has 95% of Chinese dramas.

I never expected to watch a drama this long. I like Chinese drama with these genres, Romance, Fantasy and Xianxia(advanced martial arts).
My best Chinese drama happens to be the one which the ending infuriated me most.(Princess agents),Songs of the Phoenix comes next(The conquer of Chu kingdom by Qin empire).I can't change the latter because it is the Chinese History .

Historical drama,wuxia and romance does it for me.
I also watch from YouTube,i really dont enjoy downloading K and C dramas except if i am "thieving" someone's data
Sojuoppa has some drama,I intend to continue Han cloud(Xuan Yuan sword) from there.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
Macelliot:

Did it went bankrupt?
For some days now, it's not working.
Abeg, where can I download this drama "gu family book".
Traveled to see Mum on Christmas. so my younger sister just bought one Kang Chi{gu family book) disk. at least I was able to watch from 1 to 15. I couldn't finish it before returning.
Just wanted to download the remaining episodes since the drama was interesting.
I am stressed with work, I'm not really focused in searching for it.
Searching for the drama turned me into an amateur. seems like I just started using Google search.

The thing tire me self.
I will advise you to buy the CDs(1-4)

I love the female lead but failed to finish the drama because she died.CD is as new as something else
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
hardeycute:
I don't know what has been stopping me from watching the Legend of Condor Heroes and Romance of the Condor Heroes.

I am yet to finish Noble Aspirations 1, Zhanila Zhao(Xinger) is my fav Chinese female actress,Lui Shishi follows and Tiffany Tang (Princess weiyoung)
You can catch the sequel it is out already.

My best Chinese drama happens to be the one which the ending infuriated me most.(Princess agents),Songs of the Phoenix comes next(The conquer of Chu kingdom by Qin empire).I can't change the latter because it is the Chinese History .

Historical drama,wuxia and romance does it for me.
I also watch from YouTube,i really dont enjoy downloading K and C dramas except if i am "thieving" someone's data
Sojuoppa has some drama,I intend to continue Han cloud(Xuan Yuan sword) from there.
I download most drama with a mtn and airtel midnight subscription.
I prefer Xianxia martial art(immortal heroes) than Wuxia martial arts (mortal heroes).

Princess agent synopsis was entirely different from want happened in the drama. (synopsis tells us that yuwen yue and xing'er will stop Yan xun quests for revenge and also abolish slave trade.) Non of these happened. rather, yuwen yue ended up dying. hope it has a second season?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Macelliot

You can also check the Sounds of the desert and Lost love in times.

Cecelia Liu is the female lead of the two shows.

Also Check Hu Ge's filmography on Wikipedia.

Watching "Head above water" now,Jin Dong is another good actor,already watched the Surgeons(Bai Baihe featured).

Series I owe myself;
Arrows on Bowstring
Battle of Changsha
The Disguiser
Chinese Paladin 3
Legend of the Fragrance etc

PS:I want to apologised for derailing, I am actually a ghost reader though Chinese dramas has recently stole my soul.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
hardeycute:
I will advise you to buy the CDs(1-4)

I love the female lead but failed to finish the drama because she died.CD is as new as something else
Cd 1-4 = N150 per one(600}.

Just with N100, I will download the entire drama from episode 1-24.

CD= Nepa light (no reliable).

DOWNLOAD = laptop /phone (most especially, my phone. More reliable)

Do you see the difference?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Macelliot:

I download most drama with a mtn and airtel midnight subscription.
I prefer Xianxia martial art(immortal heroes) than Wuxia martial arts (mortal heroes).

Princess agent synopsis was entirely different from want happened in the drama. (synopsis tells us that yuwen yue and xing'er will stop Yan xun quests for revenge and also abolish slave trade.) Non of these happened. rather, yuwen yue ended up dying. hope it has a second season?
I also noticed that.Most times the synopsis is different from the drama.

https://sueleesunshine.com/2017/08/19/spoilerfrom-pa-novel-chapter-181-after-yu-wen-yues-proposal-to-xinger/

I don't think the producers will release a sequel.If there end up releasing and the two leads don't returned I don't think I would watch it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
hardeycute:
Macelliot

You can also check the Sounds of the desert and Lost love in times.

Cecelia Liu is the female lead of the two shows.

Also Check Hu Ge's filmography on Wikipedia.

Watching "Head above water" now,Jin Dong is another good actor,already watched the Surgeons(Bai Baihe featured).

Series I owe myself;
Arrows on Bowstring
Battle of Changsha
The Disguiser
Chinese Paladin 3
Legend of the Fragrance etc

PS:I want to apologised for derailing, I am actually a ghost reader though Chinese dramas has recently stole my soul.

I will try Arrow on bowstring and lost love in times.

Hope you haven't watched Chinese paladin 5? The drama was just a fuckup. I won't watch any Chinese paladin series at all.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Macelliot:
Cd 1-4 = N150 per one(600}.

Just with N100, I will download the entire drama from episode 1-24.

CD= Nepa light (no reliable).

DOWNLOAD = laptop /phone (most especially, my phone. More reliable)

Do you see the difference?
I buy here 2 for 250 when I have accumulated sleep time and can't hold on

I don't buy CDs anyhow,Lost love in times duration was 10hrs minimum per CDs,Princess Weiyoung averaged 5hrs/6hrs

I also like to reduce my laptop usage for watching films

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Macelliot:

Hope you haven't watched Chinese paladin 5? The drama was just a fuckup. I won't watch any Chinese paladin series at all.
Noo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
hardeycute:
I buy here 2 for 250 when I have accumulated sleep time and can't hold on

I don't buy CDs anyhow,Lost love in times duration was 10hrs minimum per CDs,Princess Weiyoung averaged 5hrs/6hrs

I also like to reduce my laptop usage for watching films
Nigerians marketers like milking people. They split few episodes drama into many.

The last time I stopped buying CDs was When I bought Descendants of the Sun, a 16 episode drama. 1-4 disc. each disc has 2 episodes each, that's 2 hours. 4 disc has 8 episodes (2 each)...
That means I will have to buy extra 4-8 disc to complete an ordinary 16 episode drama..

I resorted to downloading
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Macelliot:

Nigerians marketers like milking people. They split few episodes drama into many.

The last time I stopped buying CDs was When I bought Descendants of the Sun, a 16 episode drama. 1-4 disc. each disc has 2 episodes each, that's 2 hours. 4 disc has 8 episodes (2 each)...
That means I will have to buy extra 4-8 disc to complete an ordinary 16 episode drama..

Those guys are not helping matters.I have 3 airtel sims

I collected a film(Reunited worlds) from a friend and saw a duration of 1hr.I couldn't stop laughing.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 10, 2018
Macelliot:

I will try Arrow on bowstring and lost love in times.

I've seen paladins in troubled times but I didn't finish it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Oluwafemitosin(f): 6:37am On Jan 10, 2018
pls where do you guys download now since sojuoppa is only for members that pay due,if i download from dramas.se and i pause the download for awhile and continue later it will write link expired.pls its wasting my data any other alternative
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2018
Oluwafemitosin:
pls where do you guys download now since sojuoppa is only for members that pay due,if i download from dramas.se and i pause the download for awhile and continue later it will write link expired.pls its wasting my data any other alternative

Dramas.se is your best alternative for now unless you don't mind downloading high resolution. Check out dramamate.com or ondramanice.io
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2018
Macelliot:

Check out ondramanice.io. Gu family book is there.
Which network are you using for your downloads pls?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 10:32am On Jan 10, 2018
toykathy:

Check out ondramanice.io. Gu family book is there. Which network are you using for your downloads pls?
Mtn & Airtel.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Macelliot:

Mtn & Airtel.

Can you explain how it works pls? I know of 25 naira per 500mb on airtel but they don't allow more than that per day right?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Who can guess what drama this is from, who owns the pair of perfect bottoms and what episode this is..

........this scene.....ahhsvdvxhhdudhdjdjjdbdbd.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarang60:
Who can guess what drama this is from, who owns the pair of perfect bottoms and what episode this is..

........this scene.....ahhsvdvxhhdudhdjdjjdbdbd.

Jugglers episode 12!!! I shouted BUTT!!!! when i saw this scene cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
toykathy:

Can you explain how it works pls? I know of 25 naira per 500mb on airtel but they don't allow more than that per day right?
yeah. same with mtn.
Browsing with my normal Mb, I bookmark all the downloads links before 12 midnight.
I have 5 different sims. I just subscribe all at once. within some minutes - an hour, I am done with all the over 2gb.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tundemore15: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin make una support my new website sha kdramacafe.co
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Jugglers episode 12!!! I shouted BUTT!!!! when i saw this scene cheesycheesy

Hahahahhaahahhahahahahah........waooooooow. a lot work has gone into creating that piece of art, all the workouts paid off.

The vibe of the entire scene was lovely, it wasn't one sided, the passion was real like all the tension has been building up to that moment.

Now the next relationship I am looking forward to is the office mother and son....hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
He got eliminated...oh. I am going to miss all his crazy Jokes and his funny problematic understanding and speaking of the Korean language.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tundemore15:
grin make una support my new website sha kdramacafe.co

i just checked it, it is not bad at all. i like how tidy it looks and the fact that i can play the songs on there while browsing through the site is lovely....just listened to taeyang's louder and it continued playing all the songs like a playlist...i was impressed.

well done, i wish you a lot of growth and traffic from all k-entertainment lovers

https://www.kdramacafe.co/music/c/0/i/19298753/rad-junho-just-want-see-ost-part3

if you love music listen to that and you will be glad you did. so peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tundemore15: 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarang60:

i just checked it, it is not bad at all. i like how tidy it looks and the fact that i can play the songs on there while browsing through the site is lovely....just listened to taeyang's louder and it continued playing all the songs like a playlist...i was impressed.

well done, i wish you a lot of growth and traffic from all k-entertainment lovers

https://www.kdramacafe.co/music/c/0/i/19298753/rad-junho-just-want-see-ost-part3

if you love music listen to that and you will be glad you did. so peaceful.
Thanks you....I pray I should be consistent, Cause am always busy with school stuffs and some other things just open the site as a fan you can see no ads

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.