Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961446 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
Can't wait for jonghyun's album

I will not lie I feel so uncomfortable just thinking about it, I still skip some shinee songs on my playlist, I really need to get over his death, I really don't like how attached I feel to this situation
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I will not lie I feel so uncomfortable just thinking about it, I still skip some shinee songs on my playlist, I really need to get over his death, I really don't like how attached I feel to this situation

You are not alone...well for me it is a common thing, I stopped glee when Finn died, I stopped fast and furious when Paul died... I avoid anything shinee related if I can. It is just hard.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:09am On Jan 23, 2018
sarang60:

You are not alone...well for me it is a common thing, I stopped glee when Finn died, I stopped fast and furious when Paul died... I avoid anything shinee related if I can. It is just hard.

Wow the same thing happened with me, are you sure we don't need to see a therapist lol, why are we so sensitive about people we don't even know

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Its not only you,i keep thinking about him when i listen to shinee's melody,tell me what to do,become undone and jonghyun's hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
Its not only you,i keep thinking about him when i listen to shinee's melody,tell me what to do,become undone and jonghyun's hallelujah.

Aww they are so cute

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by habhidhemhii: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarang60:

I stopped grimm when Juliette died sad

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
habhidhemhii:

I stopped grimm when Juliette died sad

LOL, I didn't even get to see her die, I stopped Grimm after season 1, I liked it though I just wasn't crazy about it to continue, at least she didn't die in real life but I get it, if I'm into a character n the character dies or gets written out or changed, I usually lose interest in the series

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
What a waste of data, downloaded some dramas yesterday and all was not subtitled. It's painful gan ni

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
toykathy:
What a waste of data, downloaded some dramas yesterday and all was not subtitled. It's painful gan ni

LOL OmG I'm sorry it's not funny but it's kinda funny, sorry o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL, I didn't even get to see her die, I stopped Grimm after season 1, I liked it though I just wasn't crazy about it to continue, at least she didn't die in real life but I get it, if I'm into a character n the character dies or gets written out or changed, I usually lose interest in the series

No oooo.... I am not that bad. Only if they die in real life

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
toykathy:
U can always get subtitle files from subscene.com....almost all kdramas are there....then play d video usin VLC...wea u can add subtitle file..that all

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
megola:

U can always get subtitle files from subscene.com....almost all kdramas are there....then play d video usin VLC...wea u can add subtitle file..that all

Wow I wish I knew this when I watched thank you, I totally watched it without sub back then
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:39am On Jan 24, 2018
I just realised that my taste in music has changed drastically in the past year. I used to listen to strictly heavy metal or hard rock and everything else sounded like it was just not enough. Fast forward to my playlists now and they're littered with different genres. I find myself seriously enjoying 'calmer' songs. Perhaps my brain has had enough of drums and electric guitars. While I'm never going to get enough of Muse or Imagine Dragons, I'm glad my taste has broadened.

In other news, my sister called me a kpop ho, saying that i can't stick to one idol group. I agree with her sha, i love good music and i won't restrict myself to one person/group just because i loved them first...hehehe

Finally, I'm in a strange funk, i keep tearing up when news of SHINee or Jonghyun comes up while at the same time feeling unworthy. Like,i shouldn't be allowed to feel that way because i didn't pay him attention when he was alive.....okay,bye.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Finally, I'm in a strange funk, i keep tearing up when news of SHINee or Jonghyun comes up while at the same time feeling unworthy. Like,i shouldn't be allowed to feel that way because i didn't pay him attention when he was alive.....okay,bye.

I understand exactly what you mean though I don't feel unworthy, I only knew of him and I didnt really know much about the group or their music just a few bits and pieces.... I was more into taemin and it all started because he is best friends with Kai and when I watched him, I loved his content and performances and that was how that stuck.

For me I feel like I was more affected because of the way he died.... If it was natural causes it would hurt but not as much.

Like I posted before if an actor dies in real life and I am aware of it, I discontinue all the shows he or she was in... Especially if it is someone I really liked because it is just hard to keep seeing them alive when I know they are not and that is why Kang said we need therapy.. Hahahhaha.

So to cut my long story short, don't feel unworthy because you can't stan everybody... The best way I feel one can get over it is by appreciating their talent, the art they left behind and hoping they finally found what they were looking for... ( easier said than done right?).

So when I listen to EXO playboy writen by Jonghyun, I always have a smile on my face like what was this boy thinking you know.... I watched him perform it live and he was just beautiful and made me fall in love with the song all over again, then I got why Kang thought he was secretly gay... There was this class, sass and elegance about him and the way he sang the words was just amazing.

It was sad knowing he is no more but it was also a pleasure knowing him at all.

Wow the long story wasn't cut short at all... Hahahahhaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:42am On Jan 24, 2018
Holland is the first openly gay kpop idol and he just made his debut.... Though he is not under any record label that I know of, his music video for Neverland was pretty interesting like in your face I am gay so deal with it hahahhaahah.

The international community and the gay community in Korea are all in support and on board but I am really hoping that the other part of the Korean society will not set fire under him... I mean if you don't like him and his life style or his music don't listen... There is no need for hate because this depression and mental health issues is now a fashion that needs to be stopped and criticing people and telling them to die on the Internet and making a person feel worthless is one of the ways to stop it I guess.

Oh and song for the day is...... paradise lost BY GAIN ( sexy but not trashy)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2018
sarang60:

I understand exactly what you mean though I don't feel unworthy, I only knew of him and I didnt really know much about the group or their music just a few bits and pieces.... I was more into taemin and it all started because he is best friends with Kai and when I watched him, I loved his content and performances and that was how that stuck.

For me I feel like I was more affected because of the way he died.... If it was natural causes it would hurt but not as much.

Like I posted before if an actor dies in real life and I am aware of it, I discontinue all the shows he or she was in... Especially if it is someone I really liked because it is just hard to keep seeing them alive when I know they are not and that is why Kang said we need therapy.. Hahahhaha.

So to cut my long story short, don't feel unworthy because you can't stan everybody... The best way I feel one can get over it is by appreciating their talent, the art they left behind and hoping they finally found what they were looking for... ( easier said than done right?).

So when I listen to EXO playboy writen by Jonghyun, I always have a smile on my face like what was this boy thinking you know.... I watched him perform it live and he was just beautiful and made me fall in love with the song all over again, then I got why Kang thought he was secretly gay... There was this class, sass and elegance about him and the way he sang the words was just amazing.

It was sad knowing he is no more but it was also a pleasure knowing him at all.

Wow the long story wasn't cut short at all... Hahahahhaha

Reading this is really helpful,thank you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:35am On Jan 24, 2018
sarang60:

So when I listen to EXO playboy writen by Jonghyun, I always have a smile on my face like what was this boy thinking you know.... I watched him perform it live and he was just beautiful and made me fall in love with the song all over again, then I why Kang thought he was secretly gay... There was this class, sass and elegance about him and the way he sang the words was just amazing.

Ah playboy, I remember hearing it the first time n thinking this sounds like what jonghyun would do, if I'm not mistaken I think this was EXO's first "sexy" sounding song, I felt like such a genius when I discovered I was right (lol just look at what I got excited for) anyway @raphaella cheer up huh, it's not easy but we just have to find a way,

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
I love shinin'.oh my God*i am crying*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
megola:

Wow! I wish I knew this before now. I had to re download the drama again. Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL OmG I'm sorry it's not funny but it's kinda funny, sorry o

Laugh all you want. My time will come soon.

BTW I told you manager Lee is Kim jong Sam's father, one of the twist I enjoy in kdramas

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
toykathy:

Laugh all you want. My time will come soon.

BTW I told you manager Lee is Kim jong Sam's father, one of the twist I enjoy in kdramas

Are you serious, OmG why, I haven't even had the time to watch this week's episode, I think I would have preferred the evil woman being his mother, did Lee rape his mom, how manage, God I'm so angry right now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
One of them finally arrived!!!

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Wow, was it through eBay or aliexpress cos I'm seriously considering that
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Wow, was it through eBay or aliexpress cos I'm seriously considering that

Aliexpress cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

This is beautiful....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
sarang60:

This is beautiful....

Thanks!! I wore it along the road and was giggling like a mad person, my sister wanted to murder me

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ahhhhhhhhhhahhahahahaaahhhhhhhhhh. Oh I think I lost my voice screaming. Holy molly

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Thanks!! I wore it along the road and was giggling like a mad person, my sister wanted to murder me

I get it, they don't understand us. How long did it take to get to you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
I know I am going to love this, let the count down begin.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Aliexpress cheesy

I tried to order for cnblue sweatshirt on ebay last week but they only had the one with jungshin's name behind, my brother then suggested aliexpress to me, he ordered for a laptop n it came in one week, idk I'm just very paranoid when it comes to online shopping, I have heavy trust issues but now that you have given me proff, I'll do it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
sarang60:

I get it, they don't understand us. How long did it take to get to you

A month plus, free shipping sha that's why.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I tried to order for cnblue sweatshirt on ebay last week but they only had the one with jungshin's name behind, my brother then suggested aliexpress to me, he ordered for a laptop n it came in one week, idk I'm just very paranoid when it comes to online shopping, I have heavy trust issues but now that you have given me proff, I'll do it

LOL. I'm an online shopping addict, it's only my brokeness that used to hold me cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.