Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960512 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:24pm On May 14, 2018
I read some people are having problems with the paralegal girl in suits, na wa o, she's a good actress and they look good together, people need to chill Jare, we don't even know if romance will enter the drama

I haven't been able to get subbed episodes for last week's mistress

I plan to watch wok of love as soon as I get the time, can't miss my babies

Still dragging a poem a day, one day one day I go finish am

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dammygoody(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2018
sarang60:

it depends on what a lady's preference is....a guy looks androgynous and high maintenance doesn't mean he is not cool and manly....they just take care of themselves that is how i see it.

Leeteuk oppa scrubs the bottom of his shoes after wearing them before he does his face mask to get ready for bed....hahahahahhaha....
Heechul oppa with his pretty face, beautiful long hair and crazy personality.

it might not be cool from a guys prospective anyway and that is understandable.

shocked shocked can you imagine, scrubbing d bottom of ur shoes..,well, thank his stars he's over there sha, cos over here, well, I give him one week, the rest is history grin ...

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dammygoody(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I understand cos in our culture a man should be manly, if you were Korean you'd probably be one of them lol
Yea...I agree, culture and ideology makes the difference...but me...I refuse to agree biko.. grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo I'm not the mistress o

STOP IT ALREADY grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2018
HELLO CHINGUS
GOOD TO BE BACK. WHEW! I'VE BEEN BORED LATELY.
ANY KDRAMA TO KEEP ME GLUING ON MY SCREEN?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 11:41am On May 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
I read some people are having problems with the paralegal girl in suits, na wa o, she's a good actress and they look good together, people need to chill Jare, we don't even know if romance will enter the drama

I haven't been able to get subbed episodes for last week's mistress

I plan to watch wok of love as soon as I get the time, can't miss my babies

Still dragging a poem a day, one day one day I go finish am

Which some people are you talking about
I haven't read such but if you are talking about the invincible keyboard warriors AKA netizens then I have nothing to say.

I have learnt not to take those people serious.
That lady's acting is spot on, I loved her in while you were sleeping and she's doing wonderful in suits.

Currently reading the wee cap of wok of love on DB, if Jang-Hyuk laughs his crazy trademark laugh in wok of love, please let me know, that his laugh is one of the main reason I love him.
I wonder how he did it, to not laugh at all in money flower.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:58pm On May 15, 2018
dammygoody:

Yea...I agree, culture and ideology makes the difference...but me...I refuse to agree biko.. grin

LOL
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:59pm On May 15, 2018
Mickey02:
HELLO CHINGUS
GOOD TO BE BACK. WHEW! I'VE BEEN BORED LATELY.
ANY KDRAMA TO KEEP ME GLUING ON MY SCREEN?

Try suits and mistress but I can't promise you that they will be good o, cos they're just starting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:01pm On May 15, 2018
Bubblefairy:

I wonder how he did it, to not laugh at all in money flower.
He's a great actor
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:13pm On May 15, 2018
I really haven't had time to see anything and as time goes by it piles up uhggggg........that is why i always wonder how people get bored, there is never enough time.

Song of today: Mirror BY STRAY KIDS. ( i still cannot believe FELIX'S voice, glad they brought him back and i hope he gets more lines soon....such a cutie)

The lyrics of the song is amazing, just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Phemyte111(m): 11:29pm On May 15, 2018
I don't watch Korean films I like watching Nigeria young minds putting things together and sharing it with us on Instagram believe me those guys deserve gargantuan accolades I just saw one this evening I must confess the boy nailed it. @guruphem by his Instagram ID.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfjr4J-AoUU/

You can check the video via the link. � � � am still laughing oo. � � [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:58am On May 16, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

He's a great actor
Lol help needed o cause I can't access dramas.se anymore apart of kissasian.CH is there any other site to download kdrama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:27am On May 16, 2018
lordprogress:

Lol help needed o cause I can't access dramas.se anymore apart of kissasian.CH is there any other site to download kdrama

Apart from sojuoppa which requires a paid subscription, I don't really know of any site on phone, on laptop you can try dramagods.com or dramahood.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:18am On May 16, 2018
Birthdays:
1. My very beautiful, very talented, very lovable favorite female solo singer iu, she's a good actress too, I love this superstar
2. Joo ji hoon oppa my love

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44am On May 16, 2018
Krystal is filming another drama, is fx ever going to comeback aigoo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:59am On May 16, 2018
Happy birthday to my personal person Lee Ji Eun. May God bless you plenty today and always. Keep shining sweetheart

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 5:17pm On May 16, 2018
lordprogress:

try dramamate.com.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fumiex(f): 1:11am On May 17, 2018
lordprogress:

new site for dramas.se is now dramas.nu
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:17am On May 17, 2018
Fumiex:
Thanks a lot when they changed domain I had problem locating them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:54am On May 17, 2018
Fumiex:

Lifesaver!! Thank you!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 10:30am On May 17, 2018
Fumiex:

thanks soooo much.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by noona(f): 2:52pm On May 17, 2018
Please where's the group outside Seoul?? I need to join.. I lost my phone
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:12pm On May 17, 2018
Sexually harassment up and down even with weapons now hhhhhaaaaa. Just let these people date openly without any judgement or decrease in their fame.

Lee Seo Won fighting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:54am On May 18, 2018
How on earth did I miss your birthday Happy belated birthday to you handsome, wishing you all the best in life and hope to see you on my screen soon. Lee Jong Hyun Oppa, sarangeyo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:34am On May 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:41am On May 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C2z4GqqS5E

I have no words.

ARTISTIC....Jimin, kookie, RM.......i am screeming.

Well done boys...... someone just look at kookie and Jimin again....I hate them....aaaassssaaaaahhhhhh

I really tried to concentrate on the song, I need to listen to the audio without these distractions

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:07pm On May 18, 2018
sarang60:

ARTISTIC....Jimin, kookie, RM.......i am screeming.

Well done boys...... someone just look at kookie and Jimin again....I hate them....aaaassssaaaaahhhhhh

I really tried to concentrate on the song, I need to listen to the audio without these distractions

IKR?? I don't even know where to start. They just snatched my entire life!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:35pm On May 18, 2018
I am just going to post this here although it it not korean related but it all ties in together. My crush on the cast Gossip girl has been accused of sexual harassment by 2 women.....

WHAT IS HAPPENING.....WHEN DID THIS BECOME A TREND. Is it that difficult to know when to draw the line?

I don't even know anymore.....i hope the truth comes out and everything gets handled properly. Seo won's own has been confirmed, I hope he learns his lesson.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:36pm On May 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

IKR?? I don't even know where to start. They just snatched my entire life!!!

I am completely in agreement.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Happigirl12(f): 3:32pm On May 18, 2018
Fake Love Fake Love Fake Love... Been chanting that since morning. Hey guys.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:32pm On May 18, 2018
noona:
Please where's the group outside Seoul??
I need to join.. I lost my phone
Drop your phone no and you'll be added by an admin.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ladyjumong(f): 8:53pm On May 18, 2018
extyme:
It started in 2013 when i saw jumong at my friend's house. since then i rarely watch american movies unless they come highly recommended.
Ssame story here . Since then i have been seriously attached to the name cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.