Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1959036 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

The way the world cup is going they'll probably beat Sweden. All the major countries are flopping big time. Nothing can surprise me after today.

Don't underrate the koreans, they play good football and they are very fast.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
toykathy:

Don't underrate the koreans, they play good football and they are very fast.

Oh I'm not. They even have a Liverpool star on their team. I'm just saying that the world cup is turning out to be an 'underdog tournament'. All the 'big boys' are underperforming.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
@sarang60
Have you all watched episode 16 and 17 of Travel the world with CBX?
Baekhyun has ZERO shame!!!!
Chen is AMAZING, he's such a nice person geez!!!!!
Xuimin is low key yeye!!!!!

It is not news that baekhyun is without shame but he is still my baby, my oppa, my nampyeon hahahahahhahahaha.......he is practically the cutest unstable human and sometimes I wonder how he functions. His voice when he sang Naul aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... and then the clown had to recharge afterwards hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah. I just love his silly behind. He is hot and beautiful at the same time with his glasses on, he loves food and he eats like a baby too..... sometimes I want to be his bestfriend, sometimes his mum and other times his yeobo.
The part where he did aegyo for meat was one of my favourites, I just couldn't stop watching and then he decided to boil an egg....the excitement on his face just because of boil egg aahh, my very own puppy.

Chen deserves alot of accolades and most of all I love his laugh, it is so pure and child like with all joy and sincerity...I honestly never knew he was capable of laughing this much. Such a kind soul he has suffered on this trip, he is inbetween two inconsiderate babies. Even when he wins they leave him with nothing

As for the young oldest you are very correct he looks like he is guilty of nothing but he is guilty of everything with his grandpa jokes.

Did you notice how they played unfair in ep 17 when chen was about to start cooking his meat? Well done to whoever edited that... the look on baekhyun's face hahahaha.

It is funny how they are just playing games and having lunch but it feels like I am watch an hour comedy of them acting out their lives. Come to think of it all those managers and crew are enjoying ooo, free concert almost all the time.

There is no way I can actually express how much I love EXO. It is such a beautiful pain.

I hope they are at least as happy as they make me or even more.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:40am On Jun 18, 2018
sarang60:

It is not news that baekhyun is without shame but he is still my baby, my oppa, my nampyeon hahahahahhahahaha.......he is practically the cutest unstable human and sometimes I wonder how he functions. His voice when he sang Naul aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... and then the clown had to recharge afterwards hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah. I just love his silly behind. He is hot and beautiful at the same time with his glasses on, he loves food and he eats like a baby too..... sometimes I want to be his bestfriend, sometimes his mum and other times his yeobo.
The part where he did aegyo for meat was one of my favourites, I just couldn't stop watching and then he decided to boil an egg....the excitement on his face just because of boil egg aahh, my very own puppy.

Chen deserves alot of accolades and most of all I love his laugh, it is so pure and child like with all joy and sincerity...I honestly never knew he was capable of laughing this much. Such a kind soul he has suffered on this trip, he is inbetween two inconsiderate babies. Even when he wins they leave him with nothing

As for the young oldest you are very correct he looks like he is guilty of nothing but he is guilty of everything with his grandpa jokes.

Did you notice how they played unfair in ep 17 when chen was about to start cooking his meat? Well done to whoever edited that... the look on baekhyun's face hahahaha.

It is funny how they are just playing games and having lunch but it feels like I am watch an hour comedy of them acting out their lives. Come to think of it all those managers and crew are enjoying ooo, free concert almost all the time.

There is no way I can actually express how much I love EXO. It is such a beautiful pain.

Chisus!! See epistle!! You are more whipped than whipped cream...... Okay bye...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2018
sarang60:

how can you type this much, it's too long
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Chisus!! See epistle!! You are more whipped than whipped cream...... Okay bye...

Hahahahahahahhaha....if you ever need me to write a 250 page novel ask me about EXO.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
how can you type this much, it's too long

when it is about EXO it comes naturally.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2018
sarang60:

Exactly. No words can explain the love. There's just something about each of them that's so endearing.
I'm sure SM has plans but I'd like a series with all of them. I'd give anything to see a 'real time' ChanBaek interaction. Imagine the cuteness overload!!!!!!!!!
To be on the production crew will be the life, even if it's just to be giving them water.
This year's comeback is going to be without equal. I can feel it.
Btw: those China EXOBAR fans are not joking at allllllllll. Billboard in times square what Tallest building in the world for these awesome men!!!!!
I can't wait for July 14th, Twitter will explode.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Exactly. No words can explain the love. There's just something about each of them that's so endearing.
I'm sure SM has plans but I'd like a series with all of them. I'd give anything to see a 'real time' ChanBaek interaction. Imagine the cuteness overload!!!!!!!!!
To be on the production crew will be the life, even if it's just to be giving them water.
This year's comeback is going to be without equal. I can feel it.
Btw: those China EXOBAR fans are not joking at allllllllll. Billboard in times square what Tallest building in the world for these awesome men!!!!!
I can't wait for July 14th, Twitter will explode.

I know chanbaek is a planet but kaisoo is the universe....i mean D.O will be bored out of his mind without NINI not that he would care but chanbaek can cause trouble on their own they don't need help.

Exols would love to do more it is just that most of them are still young and broke. When the fandom matures with the boys, with the faithful exols that will remain all hell will let loose. They had a star named after exo and have a certificate for it no joke Hahahahha. Look at all the charity works exols do in the name of exo it is just amazing.

Even the korean nation approves of them North included.

#nationspick #exoistheuniverse

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2018
@principesaPCY see this child is just as silly anywhere and everywhere. Such an adorable clown.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarang60:

I know chanbaek is a planet but kaisoo is the universe....i mean D.O will be bored out of his mind without NINI not that he would care but chanbaek can cause trouble on their own they don't need help.

Exols would love to do more it is just that most of them are still young and broke. When the fandom matures with the boys, with the faithful exols that will remain all hell will let loose. They had a star named after exo and have a certificate for it no joke Hahahahha. Look at all the charity works exols do in the name of exo it is just amazing.

Even the korean nation approves of them North included.

#nationspick #exoistheuniverse

They just give off so much love.
I know people expect artist to use their songs to tackle world problems but abeg. EXO songs are so full of love and hope I can't even deal.

I'm not a huge D.O fan though, that's why I need a show with all of them. Him and Lay I need more information, for them to cement their status in my heart.

Rich man, Poor woman has achieved that for Suho, plus watching his low key savage responses in interviews.

I'm telling you. Imagine what their 10th year anniversary will be like. They'll all be in the 28-33 age range, fans would be on an average 21-25. With jobs and stable incomes, even me I'll bring money to buy an Island for them.
For now I'm preparing my comeback funds (I don't even care how much, I must preorder the album), it's just this our wonderful country that won't allow us to stream songs legitimately.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarang60:
@principesaPCY see this child is just as silly anywhere and everywhere. Such an adorable clown.

Scam of life. But he's too adorable to abandon.
I'm never falling for his dark, silent, badass look from monster again!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

They just give off so much love.
I know people expect artist to use their songs to tackle world problems but abeg. EXO songs are so full of love and hope I can't even deal.

I'm not a huge D.O fan though, that's why I need a show with all of them. Him and Lay I need more information, for them to cement their status in my heart.

Rich man, Poor woman has achieved that for Suho, plus watching his low key savage responses in interviews.

I'm telling you. Imagine what their 10th year anniversary will be like. They'll all be in the 28-33 age range, fans would be on an average 21-25. With jobs and stable incomes, even me I'll bring money to buy an Island for them.
For now I'm preparing my comeback funds (I don't even care how much, I must preorder the album), it's just this our wonderful country that won't allow us to stream songs legitimately.

Hahahahahaha first of all let me tell you about D.O.

He is one of my favorite voices in Exo
He is an excellent cook
He doesn't care about too much or anything at all
He is so caring and considerate
Kai is his bane
He is very professional and applies that professionalism in almost all his doing
He is very organized
He leads a very private life
His future wife is going to be very sophisticated
He has very subtle charms and he makes you work hard to see them and trust me it is worth it
He doesn't cause trouble but don't look for his because you will find it.
He gets embarrassed easily and smile when he is
He can be awkward when he tries to be cute and funny
He is an amazing actor
He is very straight forward
His interactions with exols is one of the most purest and genuine things ever as his personality remains the same
He hates being called cute
He just wants the simple things in life like walking down the street in peace.
He is such a beautiful human above all.

Watch exoplant and concerts to see how he interacts with other members.

As for LAY his soul is pure and he know what he is doing and who he is. Just watch idol producer China and you will get a glimpse.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Korea vs Sweden now on...... Pause your drama and watch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
@sarang60

Yes ma'am.
After seeing Chen in travel the world and falling in love, I'm certain that my mind will change once I get to know them better.
I think it's because I'm actually rather stoic and boring myself so I prefer a bit of fun and prettiness in my male loves and crushes.
Although Baekhyun has proven that not all that glitters is gold, lmao.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarang60:

He is an excellent cook
Kai is his bane
He is very professional and applies that professionalism in almost all his doing
He is very organized
He has very subtle charms and he makes you work hard to see them and trust me it is worth it
He is an amazing actor
His interactions with exols is one of the most purest and genuine things ever as his personality remains the same

Thank you Jare the world must love my d. o

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
toykathy:
Korea vs Sweden now on...... Pause your drama and watch cheesy

I heard korea lost
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarang60:

He is an excellent cook
Kai is his bane
He is very organized
He is an amazing actor

As for LAY he soul is pure and he know what he is doing and who he is. Just watch idol producer China and you will get a glimpse.
well done
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Korean dissapointed me in the wWorld Cup and I think they collaborating with North Korea in something. Didn't really get the news very well.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I heard korea lost
Yes! But am proud of them. They played well. Sweden won with a penalty

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
@sarang60

Yes ma'am.
After seeing Chen in travel the world and falling in love, I'm certain that my mind will change once I get to know them better.
I think it's because I'm actually rather stoic and boring myself so I prefer a bit of fun and prettiness in my male loves and crushes.
Although Baekhyun has proven that not all that glitters is gold, lmao.

hahahahahahahahaha.....baby baek is too extra for you, now i get why chanyeol is the one for you.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Thank you Jare the world must love my d. o

yes oooo they don't have a choice, he is very lovable if you get past his wall. some of his personality traits are real life husband goals to be honest at least for me.

very gentle, not loud, very personal, very honest and straight forward, intelligent, he is very considerate of others, hardworking and professional, very clean and organised, good cook what more is there.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
well done

hahahahaha..... it is not a hassle anyway but thank you.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
i haven't been following any dramas, all the ones i was following i put on hold. can anyone kindly tell me ongoing dramas that are not disappointing.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarang60:

hahahahahahahahaha.....baby baek is too extra for you, now i get why chanyeol is the one for you.

Yes oh. Although what I love most (aesthetically) about Chanyeol is his height. As a tall lady I'm partial to men that can look down at me.
But the brother can rival Baekhyun in eating shaaaaa. I'm seriously looking for his episodes of Salty Tour. The young man is 'whaking' everything!!!!!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Yes oh. Although what I love most (aesthetically) about Chanyeol is his height. As a tall lady I'm partial to men that can look down at me.
But the brother can rival Baekhyun in eating shaaaaa. I'm seriously looking for his episodes of Salty Tour. The young man is 'whaking' everything!!!!!!!

hahahahahahhahahaahah..............i just started ep 18 and baby baek already said chen should go on the camel ride first because he looks more like a camel..........hahahahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarang60:

hahahahahahhahahaahah..............i just started ep 18 and baby baek already said chen should go on the camel ride first because he looks more like a camel..........hahahahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The kind of slap I'd have slapped Baekhyun if I was Chen by now eh!!!!! Lmao
I need to know who in EXO has his medicine, hence the need for a full EXO travel series.

I'm thinking D.O and Suho can handle him sha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarang60:
i haven't been following any dramas, all the ones i was following i put on hold. can anyone kindly tell me ongoing dramas that are not disappointing.

What's wrong with secretary Kim!!! Very Enjoyable. The Undateables too, my man NGM is killing it!!! Are you human too!!! Seo Kang Joon,my Baek In Ho.....playing both roles perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

What's wrong with secretary Kim!!! Very Enjoyable. The Undateables too, my man NGM is killing it!!! Are you human too!!! Seo Kang Joon,my Baek In Ho.....playing both roles perfectly.

awesome will continue the undateables and start the rest. did you see rich man poor woman? i just want to know if it had a happy ending.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

The kind of slap I'd have slapped Baekhyun if I was Chen by now eh!!!!! Lmao
I need to know who in EXO has his medicine, hence the need for a full EXO travel series.

I'm thinking D.O and Suho can handle him sha.

hahahahahhahahaha....and the way he says means things ehhh...hahahahah in such an innocent manner.

the people who hold the keys to his padlock are D.O, Sehun, Lay and sometimes Chanyeol. suho omma is soft ooooo

D.O will kill him because D.O is no nonsense.
he respects Lay a lot.
sehun is silently evil. hahahaha
him and chanyeol understand each other in ways others don't

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Check out @EXO9KSA’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/EXO9KSA/status/1008763587928772608?s=09

The world is soooooooooooo not ready for EXO's comeback this year.
WHAT?!!!!! Shook.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarang60:

awesome will continue the undateables and start the rest. did you see rich man poor woman? i just want to know if it had a happy ending.

It hasn't ended yet, 4 episodes to go. It'll definitely have a happy ending ahah after all the suffering? But it's gotten more interesting now though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.