Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960812 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahha @flamingcharisma, don’t give up July ooo, it is a beautiful month can’t you see the caliber of people born in this month, people of substance. I know the offer is tempting but I hope you can see through Raphella’s plan.
LMAO, bet why Why you no support me?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO, bet why Why you no support me?

Hahahahaha because I know that when it comes to Minho, she is ready to give up her kidney and your intentions where questionable hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahahaha because I know that when it comes to Minho, she is ready to give up her kidney and your intentions where questionable hahahahaha.

Loooooool, I can't even feign innocence

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Happy birthday to one I respect so much, happy birthday to one of the people that puts a smile on nae nampyeons face, happy birthday to one of the artist that renders some of the most creative stage performances in the industry. If anyone was going to be nae nampyeons twin, I am grateful that it gets to be him.

He sets the stage on fire every time, he is so smooth and sophisticated......I am going to wish him what I wish all my oppa, that they love themselves as much as I love them and even more, that they know the value of life and how much we NEED them in it and above all I wish him peace of mind and body that no matter how hard it gets he will have serenity in his heart to fall back on.

Happy birthday to one of the twinkles in nae nampyeons eyes and I know you will be by his side for always.

Happy birthday Taemin oppa nae cheonsa.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Legend, he looks good in everything and every style. He is a perfectionist with a difference.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarang60:
Legend, he looks good in everything and every style. He is a perfectionist with a difference.

As in!! His friendship with Kai is goals!!! The way they interact, even at award shows, I love it. BTW, the last pic looks like it's from the odd eye era, one of my fav looks for SHINee ever

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Look at them, oh my heart is melting. They make me cry and smile at the same time like sunshine in rain.

I wish you both the utmost best my royals.

Happy birthday to this special someone...I cherish you.

Btw,

Guys do you know that sometimes I wish they would find this thread one day, So that they would know that not just their looks but their talents where deeply appreciated by some random international fan girls...hahahhahahahha.

I just really wish they knew how much they are loved and valued.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

As in!! His friendship with Kai is goals!!! The way they interact, even at award shows, I love it. BTW, the last pic looks like it's from the odd eye era, one of my fav looks for SHINee ever

They are so precious... when they are with each other they smile until their cheeks hurt and when the talk about each other, one can see that the love is real. Such beautiful people.

I am not sure if it was from odd era but I know it is from the 2014 mbc gayo stage

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarang60:
Look at them, oh my heart is melting. They make me cry and smile at the same time like sunshine in rain.

I wish you both the utmost best my royals.

Happy birthday to this special someone...I cherish you.

Btw,

Guys do you know that sometimes I wish they would find this thread one day, So that they would know that not just their looks but their talents where deeply appreciated by some random international fan girls...hahahhahahahha.

I just really wish they knew how much they are loved and valued.

There's just something appealing about this man and I use appealing as a result of the inadequacy of the English language.

His dancing is so obviously effortless and poignant. You feel the passion for his craft in every step. It's so arresting. Then when he wants to 'baekhyun', don't try him. lol.

Happy birthday amazing man.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Btw,

I'm telling you. So they'd realize just how important their craft is to the human race. They deserve the best.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:54am On Jul 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

There's just something appealing about this man and I use appealing as a result of the inadequacy of the English language.

His dancing is so obviously effortless and poignant. You feel the passion for his craft in every step. It's so arresting. Then when he wants to 'baekhyun', don't try him. lol.

Happy birthday amazing man.

Hahahhahahahhaha I love how you use baekhyun now as a description of character or emotion. Bunny is always an expression, an entire mood of different flavors.

Taemin oppa is captivating for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:19am On Jul 18, 2018
Ok, this is not Korean but it is in relation.

The new meteor garden China 2018 is just hmmmm.... it feels like there is something wrong with it, maybe because the cast are fairly new to acting or so, there is just something missing, there is a disconnect and it kind of feels weird sometimes.

That being said, the cast is made up of beautiful people, it sells the fantasy really well, the boys are just so tall and gorgeous they can save me anytime. The set and scenes are shot in amazing and beautiful locations, watching it made me feel like going on holiday.

The main lead Dylan has such big lovely eyes that when he gets angry in the drama, they pop out hahahahaha so funny and I started calling him crazy eyes honestly they look crazy when he is upset.

Darren on the other hand looks so sweet and simple like his character, so calm and soft. He reminds me of one Korean idol/actor I can’t put my finger on it yet.

So that is why I say the cast is good in the sense that they fit the characters but the acting itself is pretty unpalatable, I feel it is sometimes over exaggerated or maybe I was just expecting a more mature and cohesive acting.

Boys over flower and hana yori dango remains my favorite ever, I have probably seen them a million times.
I still follow Jun Matsumoto and Shun Oguri’s projects sometimes.

First picture is the new group F4
Second is of Dylan, third and fourth is of Darren. Boys with beautiful smiles are just mesmerizing.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2018
sarang60:
Ok, this is not Korean but it is in relation.

The new meteor garden China 2018 is just hmmmm.... it feels like there is something wrong with it, maybe because the cast are fairly new to acting or so, there is just something missing, there is a disconnect and it kind of feels weird sometimes.

That being said, the cast is made up of beautiful people, it sells the fantasy really well, the boys are just so tall and gorgeous they can save me anytime. The set and scenes are shot in amazing and beautiful locations, watching it made me feel like going on holiday.

The main lead Dylan has such big lovely eyes that when he gets angry in the drama, they pop out hahahahaha so funny and I started calling him crazy eyes honestly they look crazy when he is upset.

Darren on the other hand looks so sweet and simple like his character, so calm and soft. He reminds me of one Korean idol/actor I can’t put my finger on it yet.

So that is why I say the cast is good in the sense that they fit the characters but the acting itself is pretty unpalatable, I feel it is sometimes over exaggerated or maybe I was just expecting a more mature and cohesive acting.

Boys over flower and hana yori dango remains my favorite ever, I have probably seen them a million times.
I still follow Jun Matsumoto and Shun Oguri’s projects sometimes.

First picture is the new group F4
Second is of Dylan, third and fourth is of Darren. Boys with beautiful smiles are just mesmerizing.
who is the last guy, am captivated.The dimple really fits him

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
who is the last guy, am captivated.The dimple really fits him

that is Darren Chen, he smile is really captivating. hahahahaha his smile in the first picture is funny.

he is one of the f4 members in the 2018 meteor garden China.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
sarang60:

that is Darren Chen, he smile is really captivating. hahahahaha his smile in the first picture is funny.

he is one of the f4 members in the 2018 meteor garden China.

This is a really fiiiiinnneeeee man oh. Where do they find all these men na, I want!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
@Sarang60 I've been seeing so many Chinese dramas that I'd like to watch but the dubbing scares me away. Does it take too much away from the movies?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
@Sarang60 I've been seeing so many Chinese dramas that I'd like to watch but the dubbing scares me away. Does it take too much away from the movies?

It is usually the traditional ones with the heavy animations that are obvious. In my opinion it is just mental awareness like your once you notice and are aware you just can’t Unhear it but aside that it is not bad.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

This is a really fiiiiinnneeeee man oh. Where do they find all these men na, I want!!!

Honestly the four of them look like they could be models. They are really tall and good looking especially Dylan and Darren

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
sarang60:

It is usually the traditional ones with the heavy animations that are obvious. In my opinion it is just mental awareness like your once you notice and are aware you just can’t Unhear it but aside that it is not bad.

Good to know, I'll give one a try and see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Listening to my ElyXion Dot playlist and grooving as I take a short break from watching the amazing KILL ME, HEAL ME.

Oppa Ji Sung is the best Korean actor I've watched. He picks the most complex scripts and executes them to perfection. I can't even with his acting (or his cheek bones or his lips, clears throat).

My top 5 now goes:
1. Ji Sung
2. Ji Chang Wook
3. Gong Yoo
4. Lee Seung Gi
5. Park Seo Joon
What's yours?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Listening to my ElyXion Dot playlist and grooving as I take a short break from watching the amazing KILL ME, HEAL ME.

Oppa Ji Sung is the best Korean actor I've watched. He picks the most complex scripts and executes them to perfection. I can't even with his acting (or his cheek bones or his lips, clears throat).

My top 5 now goes:
1. Ji Sung
2. Ji Chang Wook
3. Gong Yoo
4. Lee Seung Gi
5. Park Seo Jun
What's yours?

this is a very strong list.

for me i don't have a top 5 but there are people i will see their drama even if they are just sit in one spot drinking water for an hour.

you know what, i started making the list but when i got to number 15 i just had to stop. Lee Jong Suk was definitely on the list though.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

My top 5 now goes:
1. Ji Sung
2. Ji Chang Wook
3. Gong Yoo
4. Lee Seung Gi
5. Park Seo Joon
What's yours?

K actors are too good for me to have a top 5, I do have top 1's tho, for dramas top 1=Jang hyuk, for movies top 1= Lee sun kyun

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
sarang60:

this is a very strong list.

for me i don't have a top 5 but there are people i will see their drama even if they are just sit in one spot drinking water for an hour.

you know what, i started making the list but when i got to number 15 i just had to stop. Lee Jong Suk was definitely on the list though.

I totally understand. K drama actors are freakishly good at their craft but there's just something about these 5. Plus I've watched multiple movies of each.
My list can go on forever but off the top of my head, any day, any time, these 5 will show up.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:55am On Jul 19, 2018
Chisus!! These what's wrong with Secretary Kim people are setting ovaries on fire!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Chisus!! These what's wrong with Secretary Kim people are setting ovaries on fire!!!

I know oh my world, I was dying. He looked magnificent in that unmentionable scene. My gosh, why did he have to take his shirt off like that and it was a close up shot I am actually ready to relocate.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Guys I ordered an Exo water bottle and got a BTS one....i am not upset, it just feels weird. The Bottle is smiple and lovely, it has their signatures on it, I just wish it says EXO on it but it is ok the conversations will only start with bts and end with exo. Hahahahaha.

Let me go and check the order page to see what went down

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2018
sarang60:

I know oh my world, I was dying. He looked magnificent in that unmentionable scene. My gosh, why did he have to take his shirt off like that and it was a close up shot I am actually ready to relocate.

See, the matter tire me.
It was like they were apologizing for the recent lack of body shots since the first few episodes.
They were like, 'where all the ladies at?', 'miss this?' okay, 'TAKE!'.
That body right there is a work of art.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

See, the matter tire me.
It was like they were apologizing for the recent lack of body shots since the first few episodes.
They were like, 'where all the ladies at?', 'miss this?' okay, 'TAKE!'.
That body right there is a work of art.

Don't get me started. The proportions seemed just right.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2018
I am sending a message to the seller, I will not open a dispute since I like BTS but I just want to express my disappointment and possibly get an explanation.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2018
sarang60:

With his chiseled body, I was hooting that early in the morning. Abeg let's relocate together!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2018
sarang60:
Guys I ordered an Exo water bottle and got a BTS one....i am not upset, it just feels weird. The Bottle is smiple and lovely, it has their signatures on it, I just wish it says EXO on it but it is ok the conversations will only start with bts and end with exo. Hahahahaha.

Let me go and check the order page to see what went down

Hian. This is so one kind.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

My top 5 now goes:
1. Ji Sung
2. Ji Chang Wook
3. Gong Yoo
4. Lee Seung Gi
5. Park Seo Joon
What's yours?
1. Choi minho
2. Yoo ah in
3. Ji Chang wook
4. Lee seung Gi
5. Hanuel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.