Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,045 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1952756 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (2172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Hian. This is so one kind.

Yeah it feels somehow, that is why I said it felt weird but it is still ok. Thank Goodness it is BTS at least, I don't have time for returns and all

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
The amazing Kai succeeded in dragging my husband out of his hiding place on Instagram. I am very grateful because the Chanyeol drought is hitting hard!

Is it wrong to hope that they'll give us a spoiler mistakenly? They seem like they're done with work and just playing with us at this point.

I just can't anymore!!!!!!
We are One.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
The amazing Kai succeeded in dragging my husband out of his hiding place on Instagram. I am very grateful because the Chanyeol drought is hitting hard!

Is it wrong to hope that they'll give us a spoiler mistakenly? They seem like they're done with work and just playing with us at this point.

I just can't anymore!!!!!!
We are One.

Honestly chingu I am over the moon because of kai. The boy is just playing with instagram, I don’t even know how to react. It makes me so happy when I see things like this. Nini was laughing 95% of the time. Hahahahaha they are so adorable together. Hi Ravi and tomatoe, gamsahamnida

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
So cute, I started wishing Taemin was there when he was talking about Taemin’s birthday

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

He just didn’t succeed in dragging him out but he had him flexing his muscles and he is currently looking like a bodybuilder.

Kai and baekhyun are the kings of spoilers, if they are together then we can have one.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarang60:

He just didn’t succeed in dragging him out but he had him flexing his muscles and he is currently looking like a bodybuilder.

Kai and baekhyun are the kings of spoilers, if they are together then we can have one.

Is it not time to trend hashtags to beg them to come together then?

I'm purposely refusing to talk about Chanyeol's body. The way he's repackaging himself eh, we're not ready. Lemme stick to his face, beautiful man.

As for Sehun's vogue cover, I kind of want to see him in a relationship after the photo with that gorgeous model. They look like a legit ship.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarang60:
So cute, I started wishing Taemin was there when he was talking about Taemin’s birthday

One of these days, I'll learn this language of theirs. It cannot be harder than Engineering Mathematics and I did that for FOUR YEARS!
Then I'd be all over their IG lives.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:40am On Jul 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Is it not time to trend hashtags to beg them to come together then?

I'm purposely refusing to talk about Chanyeol's body. The way he's repackaging himself eh, we're not ready. Lemme stick to his face, beautiful man.

As for Sehun's vogue cover, I kind of want to see him in a relationship after the photo with that gorgeous model. They look like a legit ship.

Hahahahhahaha Chanyeol is getting his body ready for the beach so maybe you will see some pictures soon.

That vogue picture of Sehun and the model was unreal but the innocence spilling out of the picture was real. So sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:44am On Jul 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

One of these days, I'll learn this language of theirs. It cannot be harder than Engineering Mathematics and I did that for FOUR YEARS!
Then I'd be all over their IG lives.

I know right, I have heard the Korean language to the point where I can put 2 and 2 together but it is still so confusing and when Chanyeol was rapping about his muscles and how much he has put on and all I just got confused at some point.

I think I should take learning hangul as a project even if it is for 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:10am On Jul 20, 2018
sarang60:

I know right, I have heard the Korean language to the point where I can put 2 and 2 together but it is still so confusing and when Chanyeol was rapping about his muscles and how much he has put on and all I just got confused at some point.

I think I should take learning hangul as a project even if it is for 6 months.

My sentiments exactly.
Maybe if anyone else is interested, we can make it a chat room project. To increase motivation. You never know when the opportunity will come and the knowledge will lead you to EXO bus stop. lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:12am On Jul 20, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahahhahaha Chanyeol is getting his body ready for the beach so maybe you will see some pictures soon.

That vogue picture of Sehun and the model was unreal but the innocence spilling out of the picture was real. So sweet.

They looked so good. Like they can't hurt a fly.
It's an amazing concept. Kudos to the designers and crew. The nation's maknae looked amazeballs.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2018
Seungri's '1,2,3' song is a bop!
The MV doesn't take itself too seriously which I love. It's really good and makes me want to check out the rest of the album.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Seungri's '1,2,3' song is a bop!
The MV doesn't take itself too seriously which I love. It's really good and makes me want to check out the rest of the album.

It really is!! The only thing that could have made it better was if Sehun was the one he was dancing with......
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

It really is!! The only thing that could have made it better was if Sehun was the one he was dancing with......

Will you STOP THAT!!!!
Leave my innocent Sehun alone oh. He doesn't participate in such things.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

My sentiments exactly.
Maybe if anyone else is interested, we can make it a chat room project. To increase motivation. You never know when the opportunity will come and the knowledge will lead you to EXO bus stop. lol.

I am interested just send me a link, let me know when and How.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
sarang60:

I am interested just send me a link, let me know when and How.

Alright.
@raphaelladd, you started learning before, if we're more so we can practice actual communication in the language it'll be better abi.
What apps should we use, the whole works?
Let us know lecturer!
(yes, I just put you on the spot without asking. heeheehee)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Will you STOP THAT!!!!
Leave my innocent Sehun alone oh. He doesn't participate in such things.

But man was sitting on his lap in public and he was enjoying it....innocent my behind cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Alright.
@raphaelladd, you started learning before, if we're more so we can practice actual communication in the language it'll be better abi.
What apps should we use, the whole works?
Let us know lecturer!
(yes, I just put you on the spot without asking. heeheehee)

Lol. It's fine. The first step is to learn to read/write hangul which is way easier than I thought it would be. I use the Hangul app from the playstore(screenshot attached).
We would definitely need to find a native speaker of we want to truly learn sha, and it helps greatly. I had one when I was learning German and believe me I was learning at a fast pace.
WhatsApp is necessary for our own communication.
For learning grammar, building vocabulary, I use Lingodeer from the playstore also. Duolingo is not good enough for Korean, i tried. If anyone has others please recommend.
@PrincipesaPCY shey you know we'll have to stop watching on fast forward... the horror!!

If this really takes off it'll be great though, self motivation can be a pain

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Lol. It's fine. The first step is to learn to read/write hangul which is way easier than I thought it would be. I use the Hangul app from the playstore(screenshot attached).
We would definitely need to find a native speaker of we want to truly learn sha, and it helps greatly. I had one when I was learning German and believe me I was learning at a fast pace.
For learning grammar, building vocabulary, I use Lingodeer from the playstore also. Duolingo is not good enough for Korean, i tried. If anyone has others please recommend.
@PrincipesaPCY shey you know we'll have to stop watching on fast forward... the horror!!

See why I called her @sarang60.
Our one and only language guru.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

We would definitely need to find a native speaker of we want to truly learn sha, and it helps greatly.

For learning grammar, building vocabulary.

Duolingo is not good enough for Korean, i tried. If anyone has others please recommend.

We can try YouTube videos there are native teachers who teach even from beginners level...because that is where I want to start from.

We can create a WhatsApp link solely for that purpose.

I was using memrise at some point and it sends you reminders to come to class but as you said self motivation is crap that is why I need to be motivated by Exo and the possibility of a career in translation as a side gig. Hahahhahaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
sarang60:

We can try YouTube videos there are native teachers who teach even from beginners level...because that is where I want to start from.

We can create a WhatsApp link solely for that purpose.

I was using memrise at some point and it sends you reminders to come to class but as you said self motivation is crap that is why I need to be motivated by Exo and the possibility of a career in translation as a side gig. Hahahhahaha.

YouTube coming through for us!!!
Looool, EXO will now decide to come to Nigeria and will need translators to tend to the members... one fanfic coming right up grin
We should do this honestly

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

See why I called her @sarang60. Our one and only language guru.
By force polygot that I want to be.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
#me

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

YouTube coming through for us!!!
Looool, EXO will now decide to come to Nigeria and will need translators to tend to the members... one fanfic coming right up grin
We should do this honestly

Hahahhahahhahahah....i really want to.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

By force polygot that I want to be.

날 신경 써줘
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

See why I called her @sarang60.
Our one and only language guru.

It Will be amazing if we can pull this off. At least we should try I think and after 3months we can see if we have achieved anything and that will be a yard stick to go on. We are one so we need each other. I am so excited.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
sarang60:

날 신경 써줘
우리 서로 돌 볼 거 야
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
sarang60:

It Will be amazing if we can pull this off. At least we should try I think and after 3months we can see if we have achieved anything and that will be a yard stick to go on. We are one so we need each other. I am so excited.

I'm freaking out right now with how excited I am.
We should start as soon as possible.
Yes, we are one.
Tonight on YouTube I'll research videos and stuff.
Let's think time and start date.
I'm totally free the next month and a half so anytime is fine with me.
I'm thinking we should have a specific practice time daily, then every two or 3 days we can give a Report on the WhatsApp group.
Whatcha think?
Indeed, We are One.
This fandom is life abeg.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I'm freaking out right now with how excited I am.
We should start as soon as possible.
Yes, we are one.
Tonight on YouTube I'll research videos and stuff.
Let's think time and start date.
I'm totally free the next month and a half so anytime is fine with me.
I'm thinking we should have a specific practice time daily, then every two or 3 days we can give a Report on the WhatsApp group.
Whatcha think?
Indeed, We are One.
This fandom is life abeg.

I agree, I think we should start fully next month or when do you think is as soon as possible? So let’s take these remaining days in July to create the schedules and materials. If it will be too much data I suggest we download the materials and videos so they can be replayed and all. You can create a group and send the link to me.
I think we should have everything ready so when we start it will be smooth sailing.

Having a specific practice time is a great idea but you know plans can change as well so all we need to do is notify eachother of any changes and see how we can make it work.

This fandom is definitely a breath of fresh air because the people we Stan are the universe.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
sarang60:

I agree, I think we should start fully next month or when do you think is as soon as possible? So let’s take these remaining days in July to create the schedules and materials. If it will be too much data I suggest we download the materials and videos so they can be replayed and all. You can create a group and send the link to me.
I think we should have everything ready so when we start it will be smooth sailing.

Having a specific practice time is a great idea but you know plans can change as well so all we need to do is notify eachother of any changes and see how we can make it work.

This fandom is definitely a breath of fresh air because the people we Stan are the universe.

I was thinking the exact same thing.N ext month gives us 10 days to plan and finalize everything.

Yes, when we're sure of the apps and videos, we'll download them to save data.

Raphaelladd is banned till tomorrow but she said I should ask if you know Korean Unnie on YouTube or any other channel that you think could work.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
If I slap Chanyeol eh?
I was so excited to see the notification that he posted on Instagram only to see a tour promo.
Why is he treating me like this eh?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (2172) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.