Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961039 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I was thinking the exact same thing.N ext month gives us 10 days to plan and finalize everything.

Yes, when we're sure of the apps and videos, we'll download them to save data.

Raphaelladd is banned till tomorrow but she said I should ask if you know Korean Unnie on YouTube or any other channel that you think could work.

I know Korean unnie. I will send you some good Korean YouTube teachers. When would you like to create the WhatsApp group. So we don’t derail this thread too much. Hahahhahaha.

Oh you can send a dm to my mail of the link so we don’t get all these bloggers and people who are trying to advertise data and all

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
sarang60:

I know Korean unnie. I will send you some good Korean YouTube teachers. When would you like to create the WhatsApp group. So we don’t derail this thread too much. Hahahhahaha.

Oh you can send a dm to my mail of the link so we don’t get all these bloggers and people who are trying to advertise data and all

I'll create it now send it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Public Special Announcement Oh!!!!
If anyone is interested in this our Korean language learning activity starting on the 1st of August, you're free to join oh.
It is not an EXO-L only thing at all!! Everyone is welcome!
WE ARE ONE.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2018
The end.......look at my baby, I am thankful that you are growing up to be an amazing actor and one of the most hunted for if I might add.

So who has seen the end of come and hug me, please tell me it was a satisfying happy ending...the Kind that makes you say excellent.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2018
sarang60:
The end.......look at my baby, I am thankful that you are growing up to be an amazing actor and one of the most hunted for if I might add.

So who has seen the end of come and hug me, please tell me it was a satisfying happy ending...the Kind that makes you say excellent.

He's really talented, i hope he gets more roles.

I've been putting off watching it because I don't want to see spoil, but the comments under articles about the end have been encouraging sha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by decode55(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Lol. It's fine. The first step is to learn to read/write hangul which is way easier than I thought it would be. I use the Hangul app from the playstore(screenshot attached).
We would definitely need to find a native speaker of we want to truly learn sha, and it helps greatly. I had one when I was learning German and believe me I was learning at a fast pace.
WhatsApp is necessary for our own communication.
For learning grammar, building vocabulary, I use Lingodeer from the playstore also. Duolingo is not good enough for Korean, i tried. If anyone has others please recommend.
@PrincipesaPCY shey you know we'll have to stop watching on fast forward... the horror!!

If this really takes off it'll be great though, self motivation can be a pain

undecided

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
sarang60:

He's beautiful and can really act. I love when I see him in movies.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
decode55:

undecided
Interested?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
@Sarang60 It ended very well, praise master Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
There's a reason why this album is titled 'The Great Seungri'. Whaaaaat!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
There's a reason why this album is titled 'The Great Seungri'. Whaaaaat!

I'm telling you. Nothing else would fit!!!
This man is legendary.
Big Bang is legendary.
Geez.
When they come back from military service in two years, EVERYBODY should clear road.
(my men should be serving by then so it's fine,*winks*).

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I'm telling you. Nothing else would fit!!!
This man is legendary.
Big Bang is legendary.
Geez.
When they come back from military service in two years, EVERYBODY should clear road.
(my men should be serving by then so it's fine,*winks*).

It's going to be so lit!! They should all be healthy till then.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by decode55(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Interested?

No thank you.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

He's really talented, i hope he gets more roles.

I've been putting off watching it because I don't want to see spoil, but the comments under articles about the end have been encouraging sha

He is the current hot cake in terms of teen actors so he will be getting more roles and I will be watching.

Great then.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
@Sarang60 It ended very well, praise master Jesus!

I am now definately going to see it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Who has seen the latest running man. The guest they had....wow. They are aging gracefully.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
A boy just said that the first time in his life when he thought another boy was strikingly handsome was when he saw shinee’s Minho. He described him saying “he really looks like a deer, so cool”.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ok this is kpop but it is the unusual kind if I should put it that way. It is currently my favorite and to just put it out there everyone in the music video is my bae.

I am so proud of aoora and all of them, I appreciate their extra behinds.

HARDER BY AOORA (feat. Smili, B.E. eiji). Watch the music video for the full experience.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
He is definitely doing the most,it is impossible to love him more than I already do, it is already almost unhealthy hahahahaha.

Btw were is everybody on this thread, @kang and everyone else’s.

I have never posted a quiz but let me try

Quiz
What is your favorite confession scene so far, please state the drama and the episode in which it happened.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
@principesaPcy hobby posted on instagram and baekhyun stole the show as always, hope you saw it. I couldn’t stop laughing, what to do with that kid. Bless his heart.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bussy23(m): 12:56am On Jul 23, 2018
Please what Korean movie is trending now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:34am On Jul 23, 2018
Bussy23:
Please what Korean movie is trending now

1. What is wrong with Secretary kim
2. Come hug me
3. Suits
4. Are you human too
5. The undatables
6. About time.

I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2018
sarang60:
He is definitely doing the most,it is impossible to love him more than I already do, it is already almost unhealthy hahahahaha.

Quiz
What is your favorite confession scene so far, please state the drama and the episode in which it happened.

Sweetheart I've been around o, as I said before I've been insanely busy, I think I bit more than I can chew, I'm doing too many things at a time, just yesterday I planned to download the episodes of the past two weeks that I missed but omo I had to sleep, I'm hoping things will relax a bit by next week. I pray ill be able to join in the hangul lesson too.

Anyway as for your quiz I really can't place my hand on any scene cause my head is full lol but I watched the episode where ngm told hje he loved her in the undateables just last night so I'll choose it lol, it was sweet

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2018
sarang60:

Quiz

Hmmm I had to think quite a bit, i'd say Something in the rain. That scene where they were having dinner with work mates and their hiccups, and the fact that no other person knew what was going on. It was really sweeting me, lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
sarang60:
@principesaPcy hobby posted on instagram and baekhyun stole the show as always, hope you saw it. I couldn’t stop laughing, what to do with that kid. Bless his heart.

I've watched it at least 10 times now. I can't get over his arms, that bod in that fitted shirt and then the sexy ass grunt.

I swear Baekhyun is the most adorable thing on this planet. The ChanBaek relationship is the littest ever!!!!
Baby was chuckling in the background.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
sarang60:

Quiz

I love this quiz and it's super easy for me.
N/B: I blame you for the swooning and screaming fest I just experienced.
STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON!!!!
Episode 8: 41-44
This part slayed me. The whole first to take a step line, geeeeezzzzz a girl has to breathe na shoooooo. (hides face in embarrassment)

Episode 10: 1:02:30-1:05:15
Then this one, the my heart hurts line. Kukuku kill me oh. I couldn't the first time I watched it and I still can't now (the twenty somethingish time, hehehe).

Episode 11: 39-41.
The shameless way he tipped her off the edge of indecision into his arms of LOVE (what is wrong with me? lmao). The look on his face is legit proposal goals.
I would root for a relationship between them like a lunatic.
The soundtrack during each scene is epic too, like toppings on your favorite ice cream.
This is my favourite relationship in a drama out of the over 40 I've watched.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sarang60 am interested in the Hangul lessons. How do I join pls.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Sweetheart I've been around o, as I said before I've been insanely busy, I think I bit more than I can chew, I'm doing too many things at a time, just yesterday I planned to download the episodes of the past two weeks that I missed but omo I had to sleep, I'm hoping things will relax a bit by next week. I pray ill be able to join in the hangul lesson too.

Anyway as for your quiz I really can't place my hand on any scene cause my head is full lol but I watched the episode where ngm told hje he loved her in the undateables just last night so I'll choose it lol, it was sweet

Great, take your time chingu we can’t wait to have you.

Undateables made me cringe a lot of times...hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Hmmm I had to think quite a bit, i'd say Something in the rain. That scene where they were having dinner with work mates and their hiccups, and the fact that no other person knew what was going on. It was really sweeting me, lol.

Hahahahaha yaaaasssssssss. That was an amazing scene.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
toykathy:

@raphaellaDD or @principesaPCY will dm you the link when they see this. I already got my notebook and everything. This is the last trial oooo, I must become at least intermediate in it.

You are welcome there

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I love this quiz and it's super easy for me.
N/B: I blame you for the swooning and screaming fest I just experienced.
STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON!!!!
Episode 8: 41-44
This part slayed me. The whole first to take a step line, geeeeezzzzz a girl has to breathe na shoooooo. (hides face in embarrassment)

Episode 10: 1:02:30-1:05:15
Then this one, the my heart hurts line. Kukuku kill me oh. I couldn't the first time I watched it and I still can't now (the twenty somethingish time, hehehe).

Episode 11: 39-41.
The shameless way he tipped her off the edge of indecision into his arms of LOVE (what is wrong with me? lmao). The look on his face is legit proposal goals.
I would root for a relationship between them like a lunatic.
The soundtrack during each scene is epic too, like toppings on your favorite ice cream.
This is my favourite relationship in a drama out of the over 40 I've watched.

Hahahah wow, detailed. This drama was one that I saw to the end without skipping a second. It reminds me of the relationship in weightlifting fairy, so sweet.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
toykathy:

I've sent you an email smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: vivlyviv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.