Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,148 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1955187 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (2172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2015
Aida13:

hhaaaha just like in SSchool Scandal, when the gisaeng chick fell in love with the male Park Min young grin grin It was painful to watch really. Lol

One funny thing though, that gisaeng actress Kim Min Seo is never getting the guy.
She didn't get him/her in Sk scandal,
She didn't get him in Moon Embracing the Sun,
She didn't get him in Baby Faced Beauty either.
Thank God, she finally got him in Good Doctor!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:00am On Mar 02, 2015
Atk01:

One funny thing though, that gisaeng actress Kim Min Seo is never getting the guy.
She didn't get him/her in Sk scandal,
She didn't get him in Moon Embracing the Sun,
She didn't get him in Baby Faced Beauty either.
Thank God, she finally got him in Good Doctor!

hee hee Imagine

Atk01:

It was really painful to watch. I got the dvd of Painter of the Wind from a friend, but I haven't gotten around to watch it. You have a lot of dramas lined up for you to watch, fighting! grin
Goodnight, sweet dreams. smiley

I guess I'll work it all out somehow lol

Sleep well and good night...

smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2015
good morning everyone. i am through with good doctor,i am currently watching brillant legacy starring lee seung gi,it is interesting and has 28 episodes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2015
Aida13:

Yep already know those two. Coffee Prince is cool but it looks really outdated in the filming. I mean the images look like they were really made in 2001 or something. I'm not a fan of the lead male, but I will try and finish episode one. I like the lead female she's cool. Not sure how she'll look as a woman but as a boy I like how Park Min Young looked even when dressed as a boy. And Empress Ki was awesome. I'm actually watching a few episodes as I reminisce on the good old days when I first saw the drama grin grin grin

Still counting the hours till Blood ep 5 and 6. Please @ help the Bloodmates out with the updated episodes as soon as you can. Many thanks smiley

Episode 05 will be out on Tuesday and episode 06 will be out on Wednesday .....watch out ......
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2015
post=31221566:

Episode 05 will be out on Tuesday and episode 06 will be out on Wednesday .....watch out ......

thank youuuuu

lol I'll definitely be looking out for it. It's my fave ongoing drama at the moment.

Can't wait!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2015
hilda90:
good morning everyone. i am through with good doctor,i am currently watching brillant legacy starring lee seung gi,it is interesting and has 28 episodes.

Hi grin
Wow that was quick - you finished Good Doctor. Well most dramas can be finised in 2-3 days so long as they aren't more than 24 episodes. Some freaks (like me grin) can watch a 16-episode drama in 24 hours grin

That was in the early days anyway. Now I'm trying to curb those excesses. Have to get a life lol cos one can't survive on watching K-dramas lmao

I'll focus on just following this week's ongoing episodes. I'll leave my marathon watching for the weekend.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Aida13:

Hi grin
Wow that was quick - you finished Good Doctor. Well most dramas can be finised in 2-3 days so long as they aren't more than 24 episodes. Some freaks (like me grin) can watch a 16-episode drama in 24 hours grin

That was in the early days anyway. Now I'm trying to curb those excesses. Have to get a life lol cos one can't survive on watching K-dramas lmao

I'll focus on just following this week's ongoing episodes. I'll leave my marathon watching for the weekend.
lol,i normally watch dramas at night,it gives me time to finish it faster. besides,i dont do much nowadays, i finished school last yr, probably waiting for nysc. tired of staying home.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
shine or Go Crazy......cant wait for new eps.....Fools Love on my radar tooo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
hilda90:

lol,i normally watch dramas at night,it gives me time to finish it faster. besides,i dont do much nowadays, i finished school last yr, probably waiting for nysc. tired of staying home.

Night-time watching is always the best. Zero interference or distractions grin grin only maybe for toilet breaks and such lol

You have to enjoy the free time you have now, so don't stress smiley

I'm busy catching up on Vikings and Empire - the only two non-Kdramas I let myself watch these days grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
*sigh* I can't mehn..I just can't watch blood.I watched 1-4 but d lead actress ain't moving me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
ellab:
*sigh* I can't mehn..I just can't watch blood.I watched 1-4 but d lead actress ain't moving me.
Ehya, pele.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:34am On Mar 03, 2015
ellab:
am going to beg you to continue that drama because she is always like that in her dramas ........the best of her is yet to come......she is one of the best actress in korea
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:45am On Mar 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 5:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Spy episode 14

Heard It Through the Grapevine episode 3

Fool’s Love episode 7

Love & secret episode 70

someone like you episode 08

.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
post=31247931:

am going to beg you to continue that drama because she is always like that in her dramas ........the best of her is yet to come......she is one of the best actress in korea

argh ajussi...lol ok oh..will continue.Guess I ve to look past her and just ff d story.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
I've started Blood. I'm watching episode 2 right now, and it's starting to get better. I just didn't get episode 1.
I'm seeing known faces like the nurse in Good Doctor, and Kolta ( Emperor's head eunuch in Empress Ki.) grin
Oh, and did I mention how the lead actor looks SmHoXy? I was scared he won't do well, but he's kinda proving me wrong.
Blood, fighting!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Atk01:
I've started Blood. I'm watching episode 2 right now, and it's starting to get better. I just didn't get episode 1.
I'm seeing known faces like the nurse in Good Doctor, and Kolta ( Emperor's head eunuch in Empress Ki.) grin

What happened to episode 01
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
where are kim soo hyun's fans?he will be starring in a new drama soon. IU(pretty man female lead) will be his costar. the name of the drama is producer.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
hilda90:
where are kim soo hyun's fans?he will be starring in a new drama soon. IU(pretty man female lead) will be his costar. the name of the drama is producer.
Yeesssssss!!!!
I love Kim Soo Hyun and IU both!!! This year is mine. 5 of my top 6 are in dramas this year. Sweet! grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
post=31270355:

What happened to episode 01
I guess I didn't understand it much.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
@Hilda90, the new drama Producer also stars Cha Tae Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin, and I can feel it's going to be a big hit. It begins next month, and I can't wait.
@Aida13, are you going to watch It too? You like Gong Hyo Jin.

I'm so excited right now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Atk01:
I guess I didn't understand it much.
ok
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Atk01:
@Hilda90, the new drama Producer also stars Cha Tae Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin, and I can feel it's going to be a big hit. It begins next month, and I can't wait.
@Aida13, are you going to watch It too? You like Gong Hyo Jin.

I'm so excited right now.

You mean it begins filming next month, or airing? If it's showing so soon then I can imagine you'd be so excited. I'm definitely a fan of Gong Hyo-jin/Kong Hyo-jin. I'd be happy if she was the lead female but it seems not. Only Cha Tae Hyun has really been confirmed for the drama, not sure about the rest. Kim Soo-hyun was great in You Who Came from the stars, but I'm not his biggest fan. I probably wouldn't have been interested if not for the talented and lovely Kong Hyo-jin.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:10am On Mar 04, 2015
I just watched episode 5 of Blood and this drama is on a roll. It's a medium-paced drama which I like. Sometimes you just want something you can enjoy in slow, steady mouthfuls. I'm sure the tempo will pick up soon and meanwhile, loving the interactions. Would love to see some major chemistry and skinship between the leads soon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Aida13:

You mean it begins filming next month, or airing? If it's showing so soon then I can imagine you'd be so excited. I'm definitely a fan of Gong Hyo-jin/Kong Hyo-jin. I'd be happy if she was the lead female but it seems not. Only Cha Tae Hyun has really been confirmed for the drama, not sure about the rest. Kim Soo-hyun was great in You Who Came from the stars, but I'm not his biggest fan. I probably wouldn't have been interested if not for the talented and lovely Kong Hyo-jin.
I think it'll be airing. There are 4 leads it seems, Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun smiley , Gong Hyo Jin and IU.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Aida13:
I just watched episode 5 of Blood and this drama is on a roll. It's a medium-paced drama which I like. Sometimes you just want something you can enjoy in slow, steady mouthfuls. I'm sure the tempo will pick up soon and meanwhile, loving the interactions. Would love to see some major chemistry and skinship between the leads soon.

I'm done with episode two, and I'm beginning to enjoy it. Check out my previous comment it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Atk01:

I'm done with episode two, and I'm beginning to enjoy it. Check out my previous comment it.

Oh great! Understandably the drama, its lead actors and the theme might not be everyone's taste. I for one absolutely LOVE this drama because it's different and quirky. Might have to drop it for a few weeks because I'm getting too into it and the wait week to week is really draining sad sad LOL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Aida13:

Oh great! Understandably the drama, its lead actors and the theme might not be everyone's taste. I for one absolutely LOVE this drama because it's different and quirky. Might have to drop it for a few weeks because I'm getting too into it and the wait week to week is really draining sad sad LOL

Good evening Blood mate, how are you doing?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Atk01:

Good evening Blood mate, how are you doing?

I'm great thanks grin Bloodmates assemble...lol watching episode 6 now in tiny bits. Prolonging the enjoyment haaha

I've been hearing great things about the Producers drama, by the way. Dramafever is already saying this could be the best drama, thanks to Gong Hyo-jin etc. Looks like most dramas are going for either medical or journalism themes. Such as with Healer and Pinocchio where the leads were reporters and such. I'll post up photos or links when I have them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Aida13:

I'm great thanks grin Bloodmates assemble...lol watching episode 6 now in tiny bits. Prolonging the enjoyment haaha

I've been hearing great things about the Producers drama, by the way. Dramafever is already saying this could be the best drama, thanks to Gong Hyo-jin etc. Looks like most dramas are going for either medical or journalism themes. Such as with Healer and Pinocchio where the leads were reporters and such. I'll post up photos or links when I have them.

Lol @ prolonging the enjoyment. I can understand, as I so badly want to download to episode 6 to see more of SmHoXy, but I'm restricting myself to two episodes per week.

As for Producer, I'm highly anticipating the drama. Maybe it'll be a -I don't know what adjective to use- kinda drama like You From the Stars or Empress Ki. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (2172) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.