Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961027 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2015
hilda90:

lol, i never finish o, just as you said today is wookietastic day,that boy is looking too hot nowadays,his pics full my phone,i am going to release them today.uhmm,is it just me or is lee min ho getting uglier these days?,i mean his recent pics and interviews,he is no longer as handsome as he was in bbf and city hunter days,i thought people become more attractive as they age. i am going to retract my statement about him being the hottest for now.Seems the hiatus is doing him no good. until then ji chang wook remains my hottest,i will replace him if i find anyone that surpasses him.

lol my laptop and phones r filled with his pics also..it's insane I tell ya.
I think it's cuz he added weight and besides wookie is d current trend now.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2015
lastly

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2015
ellab:
is it d latest trend for actors to leave a project?so many casting news r being dropped.
yeah, actors are being too choosy nowadays. No one wants a drama with a crappy storyline. Hyun Bin made that mistake.hyde,jekyll & me is a huge mess,they wasted him on that drama, hope he chooses a better drama next time.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2015
@hilda90 and ellab, all this Wookie pics you are sharing, there is God grin grin how are you guys doing?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2015
hilda90:

yeah, actors are being too choosy nowadays. No one wants a drama with a crappy storyline. Hyun Bin made that mistake.hyde,jekyll & me is a huge mess,they wasted him on that drama, hope he chooses a better drama next time.
that's great,now writers will do well wen giving us a storyline.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Atk01:
@hilda90 and ellab, all this Wookie pics you are sharing, there is God grin grin how are you guys doing?

grin I dey o lol. wookie's agency has been killing us with pics since morning o.How body na?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Atk01:

My week has been fine, thank you. Election break is just what I needed. I decided not to speed watch any drama for now, so I follow just 3 dramas on a weekly basis; Blood, Unkind Women and Bluebird's House. smiley

I'm definitely speed-watching Shine or Go Crazy... Can't seem to stop lol u know my Saguek addiction.

Haven't started Unkind Women or Bluebird's House, sounds like fun.

Definitely catching up on Blood. I'm sad that Hyde and Jekyll Me is over.. Will watch the last 2-3 episodes this weekend. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2015
ellab:

grin I dey o lol. wookie's agency has been killing us with pics since morning o.How body na?
I'm fine too, thanks. Thumbs up to Wookie's agency, they are doing a great job. smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2015
ellab:

*screaming* ...ohhhhh myyyy loveeee,I'm all yours.And there would never be another one cuz I'm eternally yours....

*sniff sniff* off to watch healer for d xth time.

Lmao shey ur happy abi aggravating my Wookie fever to full-blown virus with those pics...

Meanwhile I have a theory regarding this Lee Min Ho /Suzy scandal... What if LMH was jealous of Wookie's new fame and also his great chemistry with PMY... So to draw attention back to himself and make PMY jealous after she threw him shade when she called Wookie her best costar chemistry.. He started dating Suzy and somehow made it public deliberately. After all Suzy came to his movie premiere and for any smart reporter they must have added 2 and 2 together and caught the lovebirds red-handed...

OK enough of the conspiracy but you gotta admit all this is so fishy... Lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Aida13:

Meanwhile I have a theory regarding this Lee Min Ho /Suzy scandal... What if LMH was jealous of Wookie's new fame and also his great chemistry with PMY... So to draw attention back to himself and make PMY jealous after she threw him shade when she called Wookie her best costar chemistry.. He started dating Suzy and somehow made it public deliberately. After all Suzy came to his movie premiere and for any smart reporter they must have added 2 and 2 together and caught the lovebirds red-handed...

Hmm, if this is correct, LMH is acting immature. I wish him and Bae good luck, and I also hope his fans don't eat her alive, 'cos you've gotta fear LMH fan club.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Atk01:

Hmm, if this is correct, LMH is acting immature. I wish him and Bae good luck, and I also hope his fans don't eat her alive, 'cos you've gotta fear LMH fan club.

I definitely believe LMH started dating Suzy to get PMY jealous. Also to steal Wookie's shine. Because everyone's comparing City Hunter to Healer and the latter seems to be winning in the polls...grin

Lets face it LMH hasn't had any mega hype for any of his dramas/movies the way Healer has..making JCW the new LMH

Looks like LMH days as hottest actor are over almost...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Aida13:

Lmao shey ur happy abi aggravating my Wookie fever to full-blown virus with those pics...

lol I agree o but jokes aside puppy sabi act pass am.
if hin like make hin take d attention,but changmin chemistry surpasses all.
I saw Lee's airport pics,dude looks depressed.he should cheer up jor and stand up for his rlshp.I'm still his fan.he shouldn't allow his mistake with PMY to happen again.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Aida13:

I definitely believe LMH started dating Suzy to get PMY jealous. Also to steal Wookie's shine. Because everyone's comparing City Hunter to Healer and the latter seems to be winning in the polls...grin

Lets face it LMH hasn't had any mega hype for any of his dramas/movies the way Healer has..making JCW the new LMH

LMH is still a hot trend,well overseas(not so much in his country).
He was supposed to be in d army next year but postponed it.His agency saying he has to study and get his grades...stydy my foot.y dint he do dat since.He better enlist soon or face d wrath of netz.
I wish him d best. I'm still a "minoz"grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Aida13:

Since BOF in 2009, LMH has been the Hallyu top star, it's time to let someone else take that spot na grin

Comparing City Hunter to Healer is pretty cool considering they have similar storylines, handsome actors and the same lead actress, but Healer has that 'healing' factor which gives it the upper hand. smiley
LMH's agency had better do something fast before JCW steals his shine completely grin

I guess little things like this are what makes Kdrama land so much fun.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Atk01:

Since BOF in 2009, LMH has been the Hallyu top star, it's time to let someone else take that spot na grin

Comparing City Hunter to Healer is pretty cool considering they have similar storylines, handsome actors and the same lead actress, but Healer has that 'healing' factor which gives it the upper hand. smiley
LMH's agency had better do something fast before JCW steals his shine completely grin

healer is addicting.
well,Lee can still shine and be d top trend cuz wookie is enlisting next year.Despite his growing popularity,he's still going.I admire dat.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
ellab:

healer is addicting.
well,Lee can still shine and be d top trend cuz wookie is enlisting next year.Despite his growing popularity,he's still going.I admire dat.
It's actually better enlisting at the peak of his popularity. After his 2 years military service, he'll come back with a better drama or movie and be tops again... Unlike our beloved brother that wants to study and get good grades tongue

I still like him small sha. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Who want's to be a millionaire
1.What is his name?
2.Which of these dramas DOES NOT feature a heroine cross-dressing as a boy?
Princess Hours
Coffee Prince
You're Beautiful
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
3.In Boys over Flowers, what art form was So Yi Jeong skilled in?
4.The heroine and her siblings were all named after colors in this drama. Which drama is it?
Capital Scandal
Boys over Flowers
Shining Inheritance
Wish Upon a Star
5.Go Mi Nam, Hwang Tae Kyung, Kang Shin Woo, Jeremy - these characters are known collectively as what?

Hilda90,atk01,aida13,,ellab,kallmemrb
do not cheat/google it

Win 10million won

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Atk01:
i am fine dear. i just felt like releasing those pics today,instead of keeping it to myself,that boy is too hot to handle,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
shokky24:
1.What is his name?
Princess Hours
Coffee Prince
You're Beautiful
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
4.The heroine and her siblings were all named after colors in this drama. Which drama is it?
Capital Scandal
Boys over Flowers
Shining Inheritance
Wish Upon a Star
5.Go Mi Nam, Hwang Tae Kyung, Kang Shin Woo, Jeremy - these characters are known collectively as what?

do not cheat/google it

Win 10million won
1) Lee Seung ki
2) Princess Hours
3) Pottery
4)Dunno
5)AN jell
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Atk01:

Kekkeekee fun for us but not fun for the discarded actor..

I like LMH but JCW has done some memorable roles for ME as a Kdrama viewer such as Warrior Baek Dong Soo, Empress Ki and now Healer. I loved Heirs yes but I'm yet to finish BOF or Faith. And still haven't seen City Hunter.

In short I'm more a Wookie fan than a Minoz but I wish them both well. Guess what if you told me they both have new dramas out can u guess whose I'll want to watch first? Then you have my answer **wink**
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Aida13:

Kekkeekee fun for us but not fun for the discarded actor..

I like LMH but JCW has done some memorable roles for ME as a Kdrama viewer such as Warrior Baek Dong Soo, Empress Ki and now Healer. I loved Heirs yes but I'm yet to finish BOF or Faith. And still haven't seen City Hunter.

In short I'm more a Wookie fan than a Minoz but I wish them both well. Guess what if you told me they both have new dramas out can u guess whose I'll want to watch first? Then you have my answer **wink**
85% sure it is Wookie's drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=ellab post=32056758]

lol I agree o but jokes aside puppy sabi act pass am.
if hin like make hin take d attention,but changmin chemistry surpasses all.
I saw Lee's airport pics,dude looks depressed.he should cheer up and stand up for his rlshp.I'm still his fan.he shouldn't allow his mistake with PMY to happen again.[/quote,
LMH was very happy with PMY,during city hunter days, he was so handsome and always happy.i dont know what is happening to him nowadays .anyway, i wish him good luck.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
shokky24:
1.What is his name?
Princess Hours
Coffee Prince
You're Beautiful
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Capital Scandal
Boys over Flowers
Shining Inheritance
Wish Upon a Star

do not cheat/google it

Win 10million won

I guess I'm disqualified since I can only answer question 1 with total accuracy..

Lee Seung Gi is the guy in the photo

Always wondered why he was such a popular Hallyu star when he doesn't look THAT hot... No offense to fans. Even though I like his dramas I don't like his acting or looks.. Bad of me I know lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
shokky24:
1.What is his name?
Princess Hours
Coffee Prince
You're Beautiful
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Capital Scandal
Boys over Flowers
Shining Inheritance
Wish Upon a Star

do not cheat/google it

Win 10million won

my answers
1. lee seung gi
2.princess hours
3.pottery(kim bummie)
4.maybe, wish upon a star, haven't watched it though.
5.AN JELL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Aida13:

I guess I'm disqualified since I can only answer question 1 with total accuracy..

Always wondered why he was such a popular Hallyu star when he doesn't look THAT hot... No offense to fans. Even though I like his dramas I don't like his acting or looks.. Bad of me I know lol
i wont take that from you ..........the guy is one of my favourite Hallyu Star....I prefer him to flower boy lee min ho,.................And i also love the way he acts...........he is so cool..............he started his career at age 17.................
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
hilda90:

my answers
1. lee seung gi
2.princess hours
3.pottery(kim bummie)
5.AN JELL

Daebak
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Aida13:

yeah, The guy is not that handsome but his dramas are always funny plus he seems to have a good personality. Imagine a not so handsome actor dating Im yoona, who many actors and idols want to date, that tells me so much about him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
hilda90:

my answers
1. lee seung gi
2.princess hours
3.pottery(kim bummie)
5.AN JELL

Is wish upon a star ur final answer?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
shokky24:

Is wish upon a star ur final answer?
yes, i guessed. Did i get it right?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Aida13:

I don't really like him either
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
SORRY GUYS.................COM IS GOING OFFLINE AGAIN............................................WILL BE RIGHT BACK
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
hilda90:

yes, i guessed. Did i get it right?
Yes
100% right come to our branch in korea to collect ur money

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.