Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1955954 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
hilda90:

abi o. he dated Park Min Young who in my own opinion is shorter. BTW,are korea girls considered tall?i have never seen a tall korea girl before. korea girls are known for their short sizes,flat chests and flat butts,lol.
pmy is busty sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
dimplecakes:
Wedding Bells to Ring Soon for Lee Min Ho and Suzy Bae?

Days after South Korean actor-singer Lee Min Ho confirmed that he is dating Suzy Bae, the 20-year-old member of Korean-Chinese K-pop girl group 'Miss A', fans are now expecting to hear wedding bells to ring soon for the couple.

na was o..an d fans wan officiate d wedding? They are all cray cray.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
hilda90:

Yeah,healer haters stand in line,lol. You cant force your opinion on other people. Last time i checked,"difference of opinion"still exists in my dictionary,we may not like the same thing.

Wow u wrote epistle becos I said healer was boring....u badt gan
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
kallmemrB:

Wow u wrote epistle becos I said healer was boring....u badt gan
epistle? i love healer o, no be my fault,i go defend what i like,lol.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
ellab:

na was o..an d fans wan officiate d wedding? They are all cray cray.
no be small cray cray. He is marrying Suzy who is barely 20 whereas other older korea actresses i know married at 30 and above,smh.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
ellab:

pmy is busty sha
PMY? Busty? why haven't i noticed that?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
hilda90:

PMY? Busty? why haven't i noticed that?

well,no be now sha...e no dey as before.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by olatunji390(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
@, pls I need download link to the kdrama - The night watchman's journal
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by seribroo56(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
olatunji390:
@, pls I need download link to the kdrama - The night watchman's journal

http://www..com/2014/09/night-watchman-journal-1-16.html
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
but what?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
can you identify all of them?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
post=32203416:

All doctors...lol

I definitely know the first one - Ahn Jae-hyun from Blood.

Choi Jin-hyuk...from Emergency Couple?? Cos I'm yet to see the drama but have an idea.

Dr. Frost dey there...

Doctor from It's Ok that's Love...Kong Hyo-gin lmao can't forget that..
Good Doctor guy also present...

Lol I'll leave it to those who've seen more dramas to know the rest.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
post=32202405:
but what?
But stop staring at me.(Him)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
post=32203416:
I only recognize doctors from Blood, Good doctor and Dr. Frost.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
So, I'm reading that Korean youngsters have started copying LMH and suzy's paparazzi style for their dates. Dark sweater for the boys and big skirts for the girls complete with the face masks.
Now, all that face mask stuff was to hide from the paparazzi, but I think it's ridiculous for those fans to copy that.
What do you guys think?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Atk01:
So, I'm reading that Korean youngsters have started copying LMH and suzy's paparazzi style for their dates. Dark sweater for the boys and big skirts for the girls complete with the face masks.
Now, all that face mask stuff was to hide from the paparazzi, but I think it's ridiculous for those fans to copy that.
What do you guys think?

I think that's so over the top crazy lol

But then...I guess that's why they use these kpop and kdrama stars to sell their fashion labels, perfumes, sportswear, smartphones etc. Once you see LMH using that phone, no matter how big and clumsy it is, you will see them rushing to buy that same phone grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
post=32203416:

1.blood
2.kill me heal me.
3.choi jin hyuk(emergency couple)
4.good doctor(joo won)
5.Lee Jung seok(doctor stranger)
6.Dr frost

d rest..I dunno peem
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Atk01:
What do you guys think?

I ve said it before and I will say it again,lmh fans r cray cray.
Suzy bae's fans are just becoming cray like em.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
ellab:

1.blood
2.kill me heal me.
3.choi jin hyuk(emergency couple)
4.good doctor(joo won)
5.Lee Jung seok(doctor stranger)
6.Dr frost

d rest..I dunno peem
Respect...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Aida13:

I think that's so over the top crazy lol

But then...I guess that's why they use these kpop and kdrama stars to sell their fashion labels, perfumes, sportswear, smartphones etc. Once you see LMH using that phone, no matter how big and clumsy it is, you will see them rushing to buy that same phone grin grin
It sometimes goes beyond material things. Even when their fav idol puts a pic on SNS or paparazzi shots with something like a coffee, they all start buying and drinking that same coffee. It's really crazy in a creepy way.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Atk01:

It sometimes goes beyond material things. Even when their fav idol puts a pic on SNS or paparazzi shots with something like a coffee, they all start buying and drinking that same coffee. It's really crazy in a creepy way.

LOL just like what I heard happened during the time Pinocchio was originally airing...where Park Shin Ye wore a particular wristband/watch and everyone in Asia was out looking for that watch. The company said it really boosted their sales grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Aida13:

LOL just like what I heard happened during the time Pinocchio was originally airing...where Park Shin Ye wore a particular wristband/watch and everyone in Asia was out looking for that watch. The company said it really boosted their sales grin grin
Or during the time You from the stars was airing, and everybody's fav snack was Chi-maeg (Chicken and beer(maegju), just like Cheon Song Yi.

It's all good sha. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Atk01:

Super creepy,lol. Obsession is really bad, some fans sef. i can like an actor without obsessing over him,buying and drinking coffee cos of my fav actor? smh, as if na God, mtcheww.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
hilda90:

Super creepy,lol. Obsession is really bad, some fans sef. i can like an actor without obsessing over him,buying and drinking coffee cos of my fav actor? smh, as if na God, mtcheww.
That's why they start taking it personal if their idol goofs up lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
post=32203416:
Wow,congregation of kdrama actors:
Ahn jae hyun from blood
ku hye sun from blood
choi jin hyuk from emergency couple
joo won from from good doc
lee jong suk from doctor stranger
Gon hyo jin from its okay thats love
and the most handsome from the list-Choi Minho from medical top team.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Kim Jae Joong and Choi jin hyuk are off to army,i am going to miss them,see them in the next two years. my Song Joon Ki will be back on may,keeping my hands crossed.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
hilda90:
Kim Jae Joong and Choi jin hyuk are off to army,i am going to miss them,see them in the next two years. my Song Joon Ki will be back on may,keeping my hands crossed.
I'm going to miss my love Kim Jae Joong. *sobs* cry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
kim jae joong with his parents sending him off to army.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Atk01:

That's why they start taking it personal if their idol goofs up lol.

what bout ahn yona's lipstick in kill me heal me that jisung used.The company sales for that lipstick increased.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
hilda90:

Kim jaejoong's eyes...he must ve cried badly.will miss him.loved him in triangle.
aigoo..Gumiho daddy aka choi jin hyuk. I will miss him so bad.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
You know,I was reading dis enlistment news on soompi and twitter and I was like next year d 87ers all go too.
Lee seung gi,joo won,jung ill woo and most especially my baby,Wookie. I started feeling sad in a way.21months no be beans o.Kai.
Lee min ho and DAT guy with baby and gf troubles have delayed theirs. they better go early

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.